Alice Interrupted
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Serena Christian

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alice gets caught up in a terrible earthquake and storm that leaves her stranded in a wasteland of no other survivors and a need to find the tools of survival as quickly as possible.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Far Past   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Clergy   Violence  

Alice Appleyard was in the full bloom of her nubile change from a not-quite grown-up teenage girl to young womanhood with all the necessary tools of feminine seduction to propagate the human race.

Her surprise confrontation with the blood red reality of femininity made her a little fearful at first, but her best friend in all the world, Jessica with her constant optimism even when she failed miserably at math and other subjects that filled her with sense of boredom so acute that she would rather fall asleep than open a textbook told her with a knowing smile on her pretty face,

“It’s time for us to find some boys!”

Alice was just the polar opposite of the flighty Jessica saddled with her focus on the size of boy’s masculine equipment and constant concern if she had enough money to buy a new pair of “had to have” high heels to show off her posterior curves to the best angle of appealing sensuality.

Alice could never remember ever thinking about how her ass looked to the silly boys that seemed to have nothing better to do than just sniff after the recently graduated into womanhood teenage girls in the neighborhood. The annual crop of newly fully developed females had a desperate need to learn all the ins and outs of discovering the differences between the sexes without sacrificing too much of their female dignity too fast and too hard. Those girls usually became pregnant before they got married and the shame followed them all their adult life.

Jessica was in the “I don’t care” camp on that score and Alice was far more cautious and decided she would study on it for a little bit before giving up any virgin territory to some strange boy just because he had a sufficiently long and hard enough dick to get the job done properly from a woman’s point of view.

Since the general attitude with the young females was more along Jessica’s line of thinking, the entire region had a relatively high ratio of unwed mothers poised to increase the population figures on that side of town before the following spring.

Alice decided it was more important for her to learn as much as possible whilst the government was paying for her education. This was a time when society demanded equal status for both boys and girls and no preference for the males according to the law. Of course, that would all change as soon as the female was proven fertile and would create her own little unit of production in human terms.

In essence, it would still be a valued product that would add to the GDP in measurable terms.

It all seemed such a waste to Alice because she wanted to do something that was to her credit and not to the credit to some strange male that would make her take his name and become his chattel for life. That didn’t seem particularly fair to her because she had so many things she wanted to do before she settled down tied to some future spouse and domesticated to the point of obedient submission.

Her parents didn’t understand her, even Jessica didn’t quite understand her, and it was certain that the priest with darling red hair didn’t understand her even when she had to lift her skirt and take her penance the old fashioned way with her knickers down. She sensed the young priest had sort of obsession with the whole spanking penance thing but it made her feel so good deep inside that she just sobbed and pretended that she was totally humiliated because she knew it was just what the young priest wanted. After those sessions, they would both kneel down and pray together and she terribly felt close to him despite the fact he was committed to a life of celibacy and abstinence from the female gender. It seemed a silly rule to her because she was positive they would be a good couple together and she wouldn’t do anything to interfere with his priority of “saving souls” from hell and the fiery depths down below.

One of the books that Alice was reading when the terrible earthquake and storm hit their rural village was called “Life in Prehistoric Times” and she remembered that most of the humans of that period were more interested in finding food to fill their bellies and a safe place to rest their head at night rather than in matters of sex and actually “doing it” with some demanding dick-head that only wanted a tingle to make him smile before drifting off to sleep hoping that the animals outside were too cautious to enter their secluded cave.

It seemed to most of the survivors of the earthquake that the worse was over but then the reality of the tidal wave “Tsunami” swept over the village with savage fury and she blacked out losing all contact with current events as she clung to the tall tree with a grip of steel in her slender thighs and her softly muscled arms and shoulders.

Alice woke up to a strange sight.

There were no huts or shacks or stacks of wheat or farm animals waiting to be fed.

It appeared that she was alone in a severely tested landscape that was still damp with the recent soaking of sea water that took forever and a day to recede and go back to whence it came.

She was fortunately up high in a sole palm tree with sweeping fronds that bent with the wind and was most receptive to her clinging grasp.

Alice had fully expected to find the landscape filled with the scattered bodies of her friends and neighbors, but the land was bare and barren. No evidence of human habitation or domestic animals that were part of the food chain and assisted the humans in their struggle for survival. She did see her grandfather’s short handled axe at the base of the tree and she assumed it had just stayed right there because it was too heavy to be swept out to sea with the remainder of the evidence of the recent tragic events.

There was no sound of children playing, no sound of horses, chickens, hogs or goats. The only sound was that of her sighing and panting with sheer exhaustion as she climbed down the tree and stood with shaky legs on solid ground still a bit muddy from the excess of water so recently departed.

Her dress was a complete shambles.

It was so torn and stained that she simply tore off the bottom half and made do with the part that at least cover her private parts and her undisputedly highly sensuous posterior. Her boobs were slightly exposed but she modified her top part to cover her breasts and left her middle exposed because it had a certain cooling effect in the humid morning air.

Her thought was that she looked like one of those poor unfortunates out of the prehistoric times book that wandered hither and yon looking for a safe place to rest their weary heads and survive to another day in a land of harsh reality and lurking danger.

The shoreline was equally as empty.

There were no boats to be seen in any direction and it looked like a wasteland of another time and another place absent any sign of life. She saw piles of junk washed ashore with the recent ebbing tide. It was a sign of good fortune that she spied the pair of sandals sticking from one corner. She slipped them on with a whispered prayer of thanks because she was certain she would do herself an injury if she continued to walk barefoot on the shattered terrain.

Her next concern was for food and clean water and she remembered the fresh water spring that had a little spigot coming out of the hard rock cliff right next to the underground river that emptied into the sea. She turned it on not expecting too much and was surprised at the flow of pure clear mountain water filling her palms with sweet wet salvation.

Things were starting to look up.

She was alive.

She had shoes to protect her feet.

She had fresh drinking water.

Her growling belly reminded her that there was one more thing that she needed with utmost urgency.

Alice came across the deserted wild strawberry field just before mid-day when she didn’t cast a shadow in any direction.

She had to admit that she didn’t recognize this part of the shoreline, but it was entirely possible that the recent events could have caused a shift in the design and this was an area never seen before. In any event, the strawberries were the most delicious breakfast she had ever eaten and she ate so many that her belly was rounded out like she was in the first stages of pregnancy. She laughed, thinking that it was far better to have strawberries in her belly than the seeds of creation from some pleasure seeking male with no sense of responsibility about his duties to his offspring in a single parent home. In fact, to a certain extent, she was quite content that no other humans were in evidence because in her short span of existence on planet Earth, she had found not much that had endeared her fellow species to her generous regard.

Alice wandered along the shoreline and found several items that she knew would help her survive. Her favorite was the long sharp fishing spear that they used to get the catch out of the water and up into the small boats in an into an ice chest for the purpose of keeping the catch nice and fresh before cleaning. She was adept at cleaning fish because her father brought them home quite often as part of his hobby of fishing and plain common sense to use the available resources around them to help supplement their expenses of living in rough economic times.

Sometimes she would clean extra fish and tell her mother she was going to give it to the lady with all the cats at the end of the street. She took it to the families on the other side of the new highway living in squalor in the low land that was prone to flooding even in a light rain. One stressed out lady reminded Alice of the “Little Old Lady That Lived in a Shoe” because she took in every stray child that had no parents to look after them. She always brought the excess fish to her and her brood and the children would have full bellies that night at least.

The sun was starting to go down and she decided to move inland a bit just in case there was any more danger from the direction of the sea. She found a small cave in the rock front that rose from the soft soil in a strange formation like it was from an entirely different time and didn’t really belong in this era.

That night Alice dreamed dreams of being chased by huge creatures from prehistoric times and she struggled to get a fire started without benefit of matches or a cigarette lighter. It seemed like a strange and amusing newsreel of another life in a different time and place. Her stomach growled but it was from too many strawberries and too much fish and not from the emptiness of hunger which would have been much worse for her to overcome.

The sun peeked in the entrance to the tiny cave and she stuck out her head cautiously because in such a barren and deserted place she had no idea of the level of safety for a lone female with no males to protect her from the dangers from other male humans that often were far more dangerous than the wild animals or the beasts in the wilderness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.