Dara Instructed by Her Husband (2)
Chapter 5: Wedding Night

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wedding Night - Dara, who went fishing for a husband on the web, was successful. This morning she saw her temporary husband for the first time. By noon she was married. While her family enjoyed a late lunch, she was deflowered. We start at the end of her first nap as a married woman. Stand-alone but follows "Dara Fishes..."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction  

Back in the hotel room I put the leftovers in the little fridge for the family. Out of habit Bop and I got the twins ready for bed, they really are a pleasure I would miss. Tonight they asked outrageous questions and they both wanted me to tuck them a special way, for them there was “a new sheriff in town” and they wanted me to know they missed me already. I loved them so much I wanted to crawl under the covers between them. So I did, there I hugged them both. But then I got up.

Then we adults all sat to talk about tomorrow. Sung had paid for me with a large check, now father needed a bank account to put the check into. That was difficult without an address or a credit rating. Plus, they would likely think he stole it and might arrest him on suspicion, father looks that way. So we needed a plan.

Sung had a plan: call one of his seminar attendees. They would make it so.

First we would go to a department store where Father, Bop, and I would get new clothing. I would get several sets, because I had to have clothes to shop for clothes in Bangkok. Then we would go to the bank where Sung would speak to somebody he knew in Bangkok and arrange things. While we were at the bank Cara would stay in the car with the twins.

Father has “a look” that often causes security guards to watch him closely, but Sung was confident that all would go well. Bop was told she and father would both have “signature” on the account. She said that would not work, as she was too young, but Sung assured her it was allowed and he knew people who would fix things.

When we were done I had Bop step into my bedroom with me where I asked her to trim my pubic hair. She was fully bare down there, as our Faith encourages, but I asked that she preserve some of my long silky hairs and spoke of a picture from the internet. She knew what I wanted and did a great job in no time. She did not have to ask what it was for, she even hinted at a bit of knowledge. I let that pass, with her holding a razor this was not the time or place.

Still, I could not help but wonder if some experience would have made tonight better. My husband had plenty of experience. Well, maybe he had enough for both of us.

We talked about what Bop heard. She told me that after my first scream of pain, boys were suddenly not interesting. But she wondered what she heard in the shower. I thought about it, the knowledge might help her some day. So I answered, “oral sex ... on me.”

She was beyond surprised. “That rich educated man did that to you! He got on his knees for your pleasure?”

“I am his wife.” Then I mentioned that she had kissed his lips soon after. Her hand flew to her mouth, and she got a look. “You probably didn’t taste me much,” I said.

She could not look at my face for a time.

When Bop was done I washed, then we shared a hug that meant so much. After tomorrow, who knew when I would see her again?

Sung joined me right after Bop left. All the lights were on because Bop needed the light. As he washed himself I turned them all off and got into bed. When he came out he was naked and clearly aroused for my body. He had left the bathroom light on and the door was open just a little; he could see to move but the room was essentially dark.

“What would you like tonight?” he asked. He said nothing about the lights. “Is there any position that strikes your fancy?”

“Do I have a choice?”

Sung sighed, sat next to me on the bed in the dark and put his arm around me. This close I could see him, but not that well as his face was in shadow. “You were probably told that, as a good wife you should always be available to your husband as he wishes. However, I have little desire to impose myself when you are unwilling or indisposed. I much prefer to please you. So usually we will talk about sex, and you are to tell me if there is anything particular you want or do not want. You should know that I plan to eat your pussy first, you seem to like that, and I know I do. Then I would like to have you as my woman again.”

I smiled at his reference to our time earlier in the shower. Also, I cannot describe how that phrase, “as my woman” made me feel. I got wet. I quivered inside. I knew the meaning of the phrase “turned to mush.” These all hit me at once. Plus another mind-wipe.

My husband continued. “I am also likely to desire your body in the middle of the night, as the groom did is your story.” I smiled at that, it was a scene that, while stolen, was easy to adapt and was very enjoyable to think about. In my story the bride did not wake up until things were well along. Given my soreness, I knew that was unlikely, and it might be a physical trial for me, but it still seemed like it would be wonderful to be desired so strongly. “I have to confess, I have never taken a sleeping woman. Tonight the urge will be stronger than ever. I might not be gentle and loving. Something tells me it will be less pleasant. I want...”

I silenced him with my fingers. “I am your wife, I expect you to do with me what you will. You have pleased me and will please me again as you please yourself. So please, use my body as you will to please yourself. I will be content.”

“I regret we will probably have little time in the morning, maybe a quickie at best.”

I thought about the table in the room, in my story the quickie was done from the back, with the bride bent over a table. Then I had an inspiration. “For now, how about if I sit on your face for a bit, then move down to cowgirl?”

“Noise?” he asked. Sounds carried, even if the doors to the suite were closed. We did not know how the sound insulation worked or how loud I might get. I held a small pillow over my face. “Sit away,” he said with a smile as he moved to recline in the center of the bed.

I knee-walked over and straddled his face, his eager eyes were shining at my fresh-shaved pussy. As soon as his tongue touched me I knew this was going to be great fun for me. A moment later I realized my long silky hairs might tickle his nose. He could cope, but I promised they would be gone tomorrow, it would only take a moment with a razor.

He asked who he could thank for what was shaved. I said that thanking Bop was not his job and that if he did it might lead to more “inappropriate conversations.”

“Clearly you have never seen how two sisters can love each other and fight bitterly over the slightest thing. You must not encourage her. She finds this a very interesting game ... too interesting.”

“After tomorrow, she will have a new view of responsibility, and her silliness may evaporate,” he observed. “I prefer not to see her so.”

It never occurred to me that he might like my clever, attractive sister to be cheerful and feisty. This man was considerate.

Still, I stopped the conversation. “Isn’t your mouth there for something besides talking?” I asked. “You wife sits here ... expecting...” His answer was a long, wonderful lick of my pussy. “Mmmm yes, that is much better ... for a start.” Next his tongue sought entry to my womanly hole, I felt probing and twisting inside like a strong but short tentacle. Yes, I had read some tentacle porn, which was silly and disgusting but I confess I could not put down. I imagined. Slimy tentacles and tentacles with suction cups were ridiculous but they really grabbed my imagination.

What he did was not ridiculous, rather it was a cause for prayer. So I gave thanks. I guess I did not much care if my husband heard me pray. I knew prayers were answered, for my family was delivered from poverty, while I discovered wonders.

Then I changed the tone, lowered my voice and encouraged him. “Oh yes, that is very nice, I never imagined it ... OH! Back up again ... There! That is the spot ... Oh yes you wonderful man!” He was working inside my hole, tongue fucking me just right. He was rubbing on the place where my skin was raw from being torn, at the back of my hole. The motion was an irritation, but it was also a wonderful pleasure sensation. I spread my thighs a bit, moving lower, giving him more room.

“Oh yes ... I love what you are doing to me. It feels so good, so loving. Keep that up...”

He answered, “Unghf ... I ... need ... snuffle grich...”

Well, I could not make sense of that, but since he started to move differently I guess his tongue was getting tired. I moved a bit.

“Do you want to move to the front now? Okay ... Yess, that is very ... OHHHHH!” I was loud. I covered my mouth with the pillow - too late. In the front the smallest change in movement made a big difference. It probably did not help that I was moving.

“I’ll stop moving ... Okay, I’ll TRY to ... stop ... oh that is so good...” I froze in position, his tongue had my clit locked in just right, so close to too much but not quite. I tried to let him do his thing. “Yes ... oh yes YesYes thatisSOgood soGOOD oh ... Oh ... OH!” I used the pillow as it happened, the pleasure hit me like a sudden tidal wave. I threw my head back and yelled, but fortunately I kept the pillow in place as the wave washed over me. I held my hips like they were set in cement, lest he lose that perfect touch, but the rest of me sort of trashed and quivered with pleasure.

Then as my climax was just started to fade, he moved his tongue. He lashed right on my clit, twice, then jabbed it deep into my hole. I felt my juices displaced when he entered. This second climax that hit me was 100% different, it wasn’t a wave, it was a club, a huge pleasure club. “OOOOhhhHH!” I wailed without the pillow as I pressed down, seeking as much penetration as possible. If someone heard me I did not care. His tongue stretched up inside me and wiggled, side to side, working deeper, again bringing tentacle porn to my mind. I wished he had a much longer tongue-tentacle. My pussy pulsed on it, my body was treating his tongue like a cock, a very welcome one.

He laughed a little, in his throat; he knew what I was doing.

His tongue kept moving, in and out, side to side, as the climax faded. My body relaxed, barely keeping me up. Husband seemed unspeakable pleased with what he had done to me so quickly, I could see it in his smug, smiling eyes.

Eyes that I first saw about 12 hours ago. Arranged marriages have worked for ages, for royalty and peasants, even slaves. Love marriages have their charms. But it seemed to me that my system was the best of both worlds, and the proof was my smile at the very happy face I was joyfully sitting on.

I had said a prayer of thanks earlier. Now I gave praise and thanks to the one who pleasured me so very sweetly. “Thank you my husband for that wonderful experience. You have made me feel so good, and so happy I am married to you. I am deeply sorry for all the disagreements we had about the sex, clearly you know far better than this child. I will be your obedient wife.” I thought of what was behind me, his erection so stiff and hard. Honestly, I felt impelled to offer something more.

“Please, husband. Could I apply my unworthy and unskilled mouth to your cock before we do the other things?”

His eyes got wide and he nodded permission, so I crawled off of him and oriented myself so I could suck cock for the first time.

He had some cautions. “Don’t try to do too much. Don’t try to take too much. No teeth, and maybe leave the balls alone this time. Okay?” The bride in my story had nibbled at the groom’s balls the first night, but I knew it was not that easy. She also touched her tongue farther back underneath, at the back hole, and I was so NOT going to do that.

“Of course my husband,” I said as I moved closer. It sort of looked more delicious than intimidating.

There was a clear liquid at the tip of his cock, around the hole it had seeped from. Pre-cum. I had to taste it, so I licked it off. He jumped at the contact, which really surprised me.

“Careful there, lots of nerves,” he said. “The liquid sort of activates them.”

The second time I used my lips instead of the tongue. He groaned with pleasure. That was better. I explored the head and the shaft with my lips. The hardness of the shaft and the softness of the skin were such a strange delicious contrast. I licked the shaft, working around, moving up to the ridge around the head. At the bottom was an indentation, sort of a ‘pass’ in the ridge, so my tongue worked there. It seemed that was also a touchy spot for my husband, but in a nice way.

I took the cockhead into my mouth. I only got about half the head in, I did not want to stretch or risk a mistake. But it was nice to have that much. This was, after all, the ‘point of the spear’ that entered my body; my pussy and then my ass. Oh! If it was too big for my mouth, wasn’t it kind of big for my little butthole? Would it work? No doubt it would hurt a great deal. Maybe, if I was good enough with my mouth, he would not ask for that. I turned my mind elsewhere.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.