Dara Instructed by Her Husband (2)
Chapter 4: First Married Dinner Conversation

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: First Married Dinner Conversation - Dara, who went fishing for a husband on the web, was successful. This morning she saw her temporary husband for the first time. By noon she was married. While her family enjoyed a late lunch, she was deflowered. We start at the end of her first nap as a married woman. Stand-alone but follows "Dara Fishes..."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction  

Where the others ate in the downstairs ‘coffee shop’ Sung took me to the rooftop dining room. I had never been in a real restaurant, much less one as elegant as this, so as I looked around there were many things to see. He spoke a few words to the man who seated us, then we talked a bit.

His first comment was about my hair down below. “It must go. It need not be immediate, but with your sister here, or my cousin, you might find it more comfortable than a salon in the city where they wax. I assure you, that hurts. You might think about having it removed permanently ... there are laser treatments.”

“What if I don’t want it to go?” I was distracted by the sights - it was my first ever - and it was a natural question for the spoiled teenage girl I had been this morning.

He got very serious in an instant. “Are you asking as a muslim wife? Or as a godless teenager? I had some reasonable expectations...” Well, that pulled me up short. Shaving below was a tradition in our Faith and I was the willful one who was at fault. Childish sloth and pride kept my pubic hair in defiance of tradition. Now I had a husband to guide me with a firmer hand.

I bowed my head low. “Forgive me, I forgot who I was now. Thank you for the consideration and instruction. I will ask Bop to help me. Tonight or tomorrow back at the house perhaps?”

“That would be fine. I would prefer it all gone, but really, if you want to keep some in front, above the slit, I will deal.”

“I know what a ‘landing strip’ ‘vee’ and a ‘arrowhead’ are. I like my long silky hair but, if you require...”

He made himself clear, speaking with a lowered but very understandable voice. “I require you to be bare where I will eat you for your pleasure and mine.” I shivered with the memory of that hitherto unknown pleasure. “That means everything below the top of your lovely slit must go. If you want to keep some on your mound, that is acceptable ... I would prefer it clear cut, but I will not make that an order.”

At this point we were served a shrimp salad that was unspeakably wonderful. The servers were in and out in seconds. I asked about ordering and he said it was taken care of, for this conversation he did not want anybody to hover. I felt very adult. It seems my husband wanted to talk about our background. So of course we did.

For me there was not much to tell. Father joined the army and earned many decorations he did not speak of. After his service Father took a job as a dispatcher. Soon he married a younger woman; both families were poor but Father had some of his army pay saved up so Mother’s family gave him a choice of three sisters. In defiance of tradition and her family’s expectations he picked the youngest, who was the most beautiful and the least mature. Of course, the older sisters he did not pick and the rest of the family hated Father and us. I arrived a year later.

When I was 10 years old my whore of a mother was killed by her boss Tor Luong at a sex party she had arranged where she was the only woman. Tor and the other 6 men had already enjoyed her charms once. For the second round she tied a scarf around her neck and invited the men to pull it tight. “It is better than doing it yourself,” she said. Tor was first in line for his second turn and suddenly he went crazy. He became very violent, killing my mother and injured some of the other men. He choked her four times while he was inside of her, three times he let go and brought her back very happy. The last time he was too preoccupied to stop when needed; either that or he ignored her signal.

We heard a video went up on the dark web showing all of it.

The fucking killer disappeared that night after the murder. Tor was a relative of the company owner who was another, less frequent, lover. It seems likely that Tor Luong ran to escape the police and Father. Father was accused of killing, first his wife and then Tor, but no charge was brought as the police had no idea when or how or even if a murder took place. There was no body found, but if Father killed him, there wouldn’t be, not unless the cops went into the jungle and checked the right pile of pig shit.

When the police came to question Father they were divided. Some of the police respected him greatly, they saluted him and treated him with dignity, calling him a distinguished hero. Others actively disliked him, but those men were also terrified of his power, as if he could strike them dead with a look. Their treatment was “gingerly” to say the least.

Father worked for a supplier that depended on the company Tor had worked at; under pressure he was fired from his job and had not worked regular since. We learned mother had even more lovers, but the police tested us and we were all Father’s children. Mother’s family hated us all even more. Father had few relatives, all widely scattered, some behind bars.

Sung asked if my mother’s infidelities were economic or straight lustful desire. I had been so young and unaware, but I thought the desire played a part. I said that I had recently learned what a strong force desire could be. We shared a smile. I said only her boss and the owner could benefit her economically. Her other men included a neighbor and a friend’s husband; to me they seemed more like ‘handy opportunities’ for her. My mother claimed to be a muslim, but in fact I had never seen her practice the Faith. Father did practice, he even took the Imam meat from his hunts.

I do know that when the first rumors of Father killing Mother’s lover-killer started, 6 families left town very quickly.

Getting back to my history, we moved over 100 klicks, to this town, when Father lost our house. He hoped to find work someplace new. But we had not moved far enough, his reputation traveled farther. I went to school, started working part time, then quit school to work full time. I was a good student but not exceptional like Bop who was learning calculus already. I never had any boyfriends or dates or such, there was no opportunity. Kai, my employer, liked me but he was old and was terrified of Father. I also explained how Kai’s business closed.

Next Sung asked if I had no boyfriends, did I pleasure myself with toys? Of course, I could not afford such things. But I confessed to reading stories and being inspired to take matters into hand. I had thought of making some toys, but did not have the nerve to do so. Too many young eyes could catch me and ask questions. He had seen how Bop could be. The twins got into everything.

The main course was served, it was chicken, fish and steak on kabobs, far more than I could eat. They were served on three plates, each with a bed of veggies and rice. He said he ordered three servings to get the full variety, I could eat what I wished and the rest would go to the room, to nibble later. He was so considerate!

Sung said that his story started in the US, in the City of Angels. He was pure Korean in blood, but 3 of his 4 grandparents were born in the US, as was he. Education was a K-12 private school for Koreans. Some students (like him) were locals from the area, but the school was also a boarding school for children of wealthy South Koreans. Maybe some North Koreans too, they were sneaky bastards. Over 90% of the graduates went on to college.

He had 3 college degrees (BBA, MBA and PhD) in Finance from different California universities. He came to Hong Kong to teach because they paid huge amounts, come Fall he would start the second year of his three-year contract. He expected two more years after that, then he might move. There were schools in the Emirates that paid more, and with a muslim wife at his side he might be tempted. I made a face at that, the Emirates have terrible hot weather.

His Hong Kong appointment came with a bonus. “This side gig I stumbled into, it is pure dumb luck but a few weeks in Thailand pays as much as a full semester. I am working on getting some more seminars in the ASEAN countries, plus maybe China.”

I had to back him up at this point. “What do you learn to get a PhD?”

“Actually, it is not what you learn, but rather what you teach. A Masters degree is called a reading degree, meaning that you might not know everything, but you can go in the the library and to find and read material to bring you up to the state of the art. For a PhD you must first pass comprehensive exams, to show that you can talk about anything at the state of the art off the top of your head. But that counts for nothing because the real test is that you must then push back the boundary of ignorance and advance the state of the art, creating new knowledge, teaching the entire profession something which your whole committee must agree is significant and worthwhile.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.