Dara Fishes for a Husband (1) - Cover

Dara Fishes for a Husband (1)

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 2: A Mid-Afternoon Wedding Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Mid-Afternoon Wedding Night - Dara is 18 years old, a Thai Muslim with long black hair, 5 foot 4, very skinny (underfed). Her breasts are deflated but would naturally be B-cups with proper nourishment. Desperate to marry, she abused what she read in Jane Austin and posted a naughty story as bait.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First  

Bop waited in the family suite’s sitting room, eating her first expensive fresh-made pizza from room service. The connecting doors between the suites were cracked open, so she could hear if I yelled. She claimed she was not bothered by that and I felt much better because of it. I discovered later she had one of father’s short heavy spears along; we could all hunt, and she had killed an ornery wild boar with that spear. But the spear would not defend me, the spear was in case he came for her.

For the first time in my life I had no appetite for food. My new husband’s hunger was obvious with every look. That felt strange to me, to see him watching me so possessively, with clear desire and intent to do things naked that violated my most private space, all while my Father, Bop and the twins watched.

When we were settled in the room, alone, Sung excused himself to the bathroom, he knew washing was part of the muslim man’s ritual for sex. He took some time with the shower running. Then, wearing a bathrobe, he joined me in the bedroom and closed the bathroom door so the only light was from two small lamps.

“I know you think you are not attractive, but you are. That was a clever story you wrote and I am very fortunate to have read it and found you. I value cleverness greatly. May I... ?” He stepped close and made to start opening my clothes, beginning with my white blouse, which had been my mother’s. I nodded and allowed him, this was my husband now. When he had unbuttoned the blouse he did not draw it open right away. Instead he put his hands on my hips and asked what sounded like a great favor to him. “Do you think you might be interested in kissing me now?”

We had held hands and hugged once, at the mosque, but had not kissed yet.


When Sung first arrived Bop whispered to me, “He looks better than his picture.” That was not saying much.

“Do you want to kiss him?” I asked her.

“Oh, not now, I am underage. But your contract is five years, and by then ... maybe.” Her eyes were appraising him. “Depends how rich you leave him.”

“That is disgusting,” I said. Sometimes Bop jokes. But Bop was attractive, so I guess I could not rule it out. Also, Bop understood about wealth.

I thought of that conversation. Now maybe I could kiss him.


“Okay...” I cautioned him, “but you should understand I am a good girl who has never been kissed, so I don’t know how.”

“I have read enough to know you are clever, we will figure it out.” With that he gathered me in his arms. He was almost 6 feet tall so he had to bend down to press his lips to mine. I accepted that, with his body close to me he had a clean odor and I felt his strength, which was so much more than mine. His lips pressed eagerly, it was nice to be wanted but there had to be more than that. Then I felt his tongue. At that I gave a start, and he released me. But I realized I had also been excited, plus I was the one learning. He had the right to take me by force, and he plainly wanted me (I felt him pressing below), but he was waiting for my next move, allowing me to set the pace. So I pulled him to me and extended my tongue just for a moment, encouraging him to resume what he was doing.

He resumed. His tongue moved along my lips, tasting me. Then, just the slightest bit, it went inside my lips. I allowed it. At that I felt a bit of excitement and perhaps some desire. I allowed more, and inevitably his tongue found mine. He caressed, he did not overpower. That was more excitement, I felt something below. Suddenly I was scared and I broke the kiss, I don’t know why.

Then I realized, I broke the kiss because it was working to excite me.

My husband - I realized I now thought of him that way - was smiling down on me, looking very pleased. He knew what I was thinking about desire. I was shy about what I had allowed and how I felt because of it. Could I still be a good girl if I learned so fast?

He said the perfect thing. “That was very nice for a first effort, my sweet wife.”

When he used that word, “wife” I realized that the “good girl” was no longer part of my resume. I was now something else, a person who was expected to be naked and open under this man as he routinely penetrated my body with his aroused member. The ring I wore told everybody his stuff had dripped from the secret place inside my body. Now it was time to allow that.

With that in mind I stepped back and removed my blouse, exposing myself to him. I had no bra underneath, so my pitiful breasts hung on my chest, showing their complete lack of pertness. I held one up. “I am sorry they are so poor. After seeing the pictures you must have had second thoughts.”

“Big enhanced breasts do not impress me. Yours, which no man has ever seen like this...” It was a question and I nodded he was correct, “ ... will become very attractive with the right diet. They will be perfect and men will envy me.” With that he bent down to nibble the nipple I held.

I was shocked. Contact was like a friendly taser was applied to my body, a jolt of “feels good” energy went straight from my poor nipple down to my private areas and sparked. I had never felt that before. I had such poor breasts, how could he kiss one with such feeling? Even more, how could his kiss do that to me? Was it because he was my husband?

He had been patient with me up to this point, but I could see in his face that lust was coming to the fore. So I said, “I know what is coming ... this seduction is nice but it might be faster if we each made ourselves naked.” He agreed and it took just moments for us to undress. I focused on not stopping until I was naked for him. This clever girl also managed to turn off a light, so there was only one left on. Then I looked to him.

He was naked and clearly aroused. I focused on his cock, it was intimidating. I had no way to judge such things, but I saw it was erect and pointing at me. Eager. It looked large, too large, but what did I know? Maybe I should have asked for measurements, or a picture with a ruler. Well, confronted by him, committed to him, it was a little late for second thoughts. I did notice that he was shaved, he had no hair below the neck. I had a wild bush that had never known a blade, my silky hair was long and beautiful above and below.

He asked if I was interested in sharing a shower.

We both knew what he was really asking. In my story I used a shared shower as a plot device, to give the new bride and groom permission to put their hands everywhere on the body of the other, to explore and arouse before sex. The shower was also well lit, so the eyes could explore. In my story they had both wanted that. (It was my own writing, and I thought that part was very good.) Plus cleanliness was part of my Faith. He had just washed. I had done so earlier.

Now I was anxious, and he was not muslim, plus I knew we were both clean so I declined. “Thank you for the consideration, but for this time, no. I am clean and ready ... well, as ready as I will be, for the next step. Please, have your way with me.” I had read that in a story, I was so romantic on my wedding night in the afternoon.

As he picked me up and placed me on the bed he said he would be delighted to please me. In his arms it was like I weighted nothing. I took what I thought was the correct position then he put himself above me, kneeling between my legs and bending forward over me. For the first time I felt his cock touching me, near my pussy. I could not look at him.

He asked if I wanted something different. “Do you know the position where the woman is on top, the ‘cowgirl’ position? It might be better for you ... for your first time.”

“I know what you are asking, I have seen pictures and I thank you, but this is what I want. Or need. Or ... whatever. Please shove it in. I’m afraid this virgin bride needs to get past this ... first entry.”

“Yeah ... no. Unlike the stories we have read I can assure you it does not work like that. First we must open your lovely vaginal lips and lubricate the parts.”

“I don’t want any artificial lube.” I felt using something artificial was wrong in some way, and the stories rarely mentioned it. Except for anal sex, which I very much did not want to bring to mind.

“I was not going to offer any. I prefer what your body gives us.” I recognized the tone, the teacher was giving me a lesson. I became the student. “It is the way we all signal readiness; if your body is not ready then it is a sin for a man to enter.”

I had no idea a man could think that way with a naked woman, I believed that ‘sticking it in’ was all they cared about.

His mouth busied itself with my nipples again, visiting both and spending more time. When he did my body arched under him, the thrill was back; what a FEELING! Womanly feelings. As my body arched somebody moaned. His mouth was busy so it must be ME moaning! I was surprised to hear myself make happy noises I had never made before. I had to move under him, pressing my body to his, as my body reacted. I knew want. I ached with desire. I felt myself get moist. I was being turned on and it amazed me.

With one hand, he touched my slit. I almost jumped up at that but stilled myself; it was his right and it should be my pleasure for him to touch me there. Which it was. “WOW!” He was skilled; suddenly it was my great pleasure, I wanted more. He read my mind. His fingers carefully opened my folds and after rubbing near my clit - more incredible good feelings - some fingers moved to my now-seeping hole. One finger entered me so carefully, stretching me open, while other fingers spread my lips wider. The one finger withdrew, and was carefully replaced by two small fingers. I was getting more excited, I could feel both my wetness and desire. Then I felt the tip of his cock, it was wet with his moisture. He rubbed it up and down along the length of my slit, gathering and spreading my slick fluids and his pre-cum before returning to where it rested against my entrance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.