Old City Bar
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two lives are entwined yet cross only in a single night at a single moment. But that crossing can change an outlook, even so grim, for helping a neighbor, even a stranger, can be the greatest gift.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Melody walks out of the bedroom when Rick grabs her and roughly pulls her into the kitchen. He forces her over the table and hikes up her skirt, pulling the crotch of her pantie to the side and pushes into her. This is getting worse and worse. The girl, barely sixteen, leans submissively over the table, having learned real quickly the futility of struggling with the man. It wasn’t always like this. Of course she had only known him for a few weeks before the big fight with her parents and her running away with him. It was almost a fairy tale, falling in love with an older man and running off with him when her parents didn’t approve and demanded that she obey them. Now that fairy tale has ended and the nightmare has begun.

With his weight on her, Rick presses forward and strokes the thick head of his cock in and out of her. Melody feels his balls swinging forward to tap against her ass with each thrust. “Rick, please...” she whimpers as he grows hotter and bigger inside her.

Knowing that she doesn’t like him doing this to her, Rick fucks her harder, relishing the sound of her protest that only serves to inflame his desire to take her like this all the more. With her in this position, he can fuck her while at the same time be able to see her beautiful breasts swaying. Just the knowledge that being nearly twenty years her senior while getting her to run away with him gets the man so hard, his balls hurt. So to have her under his control, being able to take her how and when he wants is unbelievable. Entwining his hands in her thick, shiny hair, Rick pulls her head back so that her upper body is raised and her breasts exposed. He pinches her nipples with his other hand until he can see them hardened and point forward like large erasers.

Rick feels her body stiffen from the rough play, and her pussy muscles tighten, squeezing his manhood when he pulls her hips to his groin and pushes himself further into her. The teenager’s legs tremble when he takes a deep, hard thrust and starts to grind inside her. He resumes thrusting again, increasing his rhythm, enjoying the feeling of his balls hardening and tightening up against his body. He can imagine himself getting the little bitch pregnant over and over again, starting a little family. But he wouldn’t let her raise them. No. It would be him and his wife doing the raising. Melody would only serve as a means of play and pregnancy.

With his eyes closed, his head tilted back and his breathing hoarse, Rick begins to orgasm with a forceful ejaculation spraying his seed deep inside the girl. Melody gasps from the painful, bruising grip of his hands around her waist. Despite her feelings she had for him before, she wishes she would have listened to her parents. This is not how sex with him is supposed to be. It is not like any sex should go. And where she loved the way it felt when he released himself inside her, she cannot stand it anymore. To make it all worse, he made her get off the birth control, demanding that she have his child. But as she reflects on this thought, Melody realizes the only thing worse would be for him to take that child from her, which he intends to certainly do. Rick empties himself in several forceful spurts and Melody, helpless to do anything, feels her cunt contract hard around his thrusting cock, milking him as she gives in to her own orgasm.

When the man finishes, he lets her up. On shaky legs, Melody walks back to the bedroom. While she hasn’t been allowed to wear any clothes for the past few months, she is lucky enough to be able to shower. And this is where she goes next. She climbs into the shower and stands motionless as the fingers of the hot water massages her body, washing away Rick’s scent and the cum that trickles out of her and down her inner thighs. After a long while, she steps out of the shower and glances over at the clock on the night stand. It is nearly six in the morning. Rick will have to leave for work shortly. The girl will have nearly nine hours of respite.


The door opens and Rick comes into the house. “Hello, Melody,” he says, kissing her affectionately on the mouth.

“Hello, Rick,” she replies. The girl learned to greet him if she knows what is best for her.

“Why don’t you lie back so I can fuck you,” the man says, his tongue playfully slipping between her parted lips.

Melody lies back onto the sofa, spreading her legs. She knows the routine as it happens this way every day. After learning to greet him like a happy lover would, the girl also quickly learned that it is best for her to obey. At least obeying means she can enjoy it a little and not get physically hurt in the process. Rick stands quietly at the arm of the couch, taking in the sight of her pink, puffy folds glistening from the harsh fucking he gave her earlier this morning. The only thing that is missing is the cum he deposited in her, trickling out.

“Melody?” he says her name softly. “I hope you aren’t too angry about the way I have been treating you.” Rick is excited at the thought of having this young girl in his house, fucking her whenever he wished while his wife knows all about it. All that is missing is the family he and his wife want. “I know it isn’t what you wanted, but you have to play the cards that life has dealt to you. And because you have been dealt such a hand, I am going to need you to accept the fact.”

“I didn’t want...” she begins to say, but when she sees the look in his eyes, she quickly changes her words. “I have come to like it here,” she lies. “I wouldn’t ever think of having things different.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.