Old City Bar
Prologue

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Two lives are entwined yet cross only in a single night at a single moment. But that crossing can change an outlook, even so grim, for helping a neighbor, even a stranger, can be the greatest gift.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction  

In an old city bar, that is never too far from the places that gather the dreams that have been. In the safety of night, with its old neon light, it beckons to strangers and they always come in. And the snow is falling, the neon is calling. The music is low and the night: Christmas Eve.

And here is the danger, that even with strangers, inside of this night, it’s easier to believe. Then the door opened wide and a child came inside that no one in the bar had seen there before. And he asked did they know, that outside in the snow that someone was lost, standing outside their door.

Then the bartender gazes through the smoke and the haze, through the window and ice, to a corner street light. There, standing alone, by a broken pay phone, is a girl the child says can no longer get home. And the snow, it is falling, the neon is calling. The bartender turns and says, “Not that I care. But how would you know this?”

The child says, “I’ve noticed if one could go home, they’d already be there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.