Charlie Crab - Cover

Charlie Crab

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of Charlie Crab. Lets just say he has his foibles. As his life changes, he evolves - or thinks he does. Sometimes putting lipstick on a pig makes the pig so pretty, or at least Charlie Crab thinks so. Sometimes trying not to be yourself causes the real you to finally emerge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“I’m going to be very clear,” I said, looking at both women. I was on my recliner and they were stationed kneeling on the floor, backs straight, thighs spread, hands palms up on their thighs, looking directly at me, at either end of the sofa. There was not so much as a sideways glance at each other. Although Beverly had been naked since the last time she entered my condo, Tracey was equally as naked now. It was about an hour after Tracey’s meltdown and assault on her mother.

Tracey had discarded her underwear at my request once she’d recovered somewhat. I couldn’t even say what made me even ask her to strip but she’d done it without hesitation. I think she was feeling guilty, embarrassed and unsure of herself, which made her relieved to be able to do what I told her, even if it was as simple as obeying an order to strip.

This was all new to me too. If a woman had gone crazy near me as little as a day earlier, I would have just pretended it wasn’t happening and afterwards, it would have been something that was not talked about. Tracey had motivated me to man up and now she was going to be getting first hand knowledge of the man that Charles Crab could be.

Beverly was another matter altogether. My harsh treatment of her seemed to be just what she had wanted and she was acting as submissively as I thought a submissive should act ... finally. I’d done one other thing between the altercation and now. I’d gone into my fridge, pulled one of my good wines out and drank down a third of it, straight from the bottle. I was already feeling the effects – the alcohol seemed to have centered and focused me. I knew exactly what I had to do and although not actually looking forward to it, at least I wasn’t imagining reasons to put it off.

I started with Tracey. “What you did, Tracey, was unacceptable. Understandable, but not even a little acceptable. People have gone to jail for doing what you did to your sorry excuse for a mother. It’s not even that it was illegal. The justice I meted out afterwards was just as illegal. Are you going to press charges on either of us, Beverly?”

“No Master!” Beverly looked truly shocked that I’d even suggested such a thing. “You were more’n fair with yer justice. Archie would still be torturing me now. I am real sorry I got carried away though.” Beverly said quietly.

Even though Beverly was kneeling with her knees thirty inches apart, her cunt lips were still tightly closed, mostly due to the swelling I’d caused with my shoe. One lip had already turned yellow and the other more of a blue or purple color. I’d popped her pretty good and I was feeling surprisingly guilt-free.

“Good. You’ll receive more of that as a minimum correction from now on and you’ll still be expected to use that hole however I see fit afterwards. Whores like you don’t get the luxury of light duty after a punishment. I’m sure Archie felt the same way. What I’m getting at is that we are implementing our own correction system starting now. Lean back so I can kick your cunt again,” I demanded.

Beverly’s large dark eyes got larger. I wasn’t going to do it but I wanted to see her reaction to my demand. Beverly is a pain slut and gets off on the endorphin rush associated with feeling pain. This time she didn’t seem to be in a huge hurry to have more punishment inflicted on her bruised pussy. She paused a few heartbeats before dropping her arms to the floor behind her. I noted her arms shaking. She knew it was going to hurt and she must have already been in substantial pain. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She didn’t want to see the kick coming.

It didn’t come. She’d passed my test.

“Resume your position, you stupid cunt.” I berated her.

Beverly’s eyes shot open, she processed the new command and got back into her proper kneeling position.

“You enjoy pain. The amount of pain you feel comfortable with isn’t important to me. What IS important is that you do what you’re told, when you’re told, to the best of your ability. Feeling pain as part of sexual pleasure is something Archie taught you to enjoy and I’m going to make use of his programming. I’m also going to make use of some of the other dirty, disgusting things that make your cunt wet. What I’m NOT going to do, is allow you to get your rocks off unless you deserve it. You will only cum when I say and tomorrow we’re going to buy a few training aids that will ensure you DON’T get sexual pleasure when you don’t deserve it.”

Done with Beverly for now, I turned my attention to Tracey. “As for you, young lady, you’re a virgin. You cannot be fully peasing to any man as a virgin. You’ve become a wonderful cocksucker in your own right but I’m sure you don’t expect me to ignore the fact that your cunt and ass have never had a cock in them. You’ve already agreed to training but I don’t know if you thought things through. Will you give up your cunt and ass for me to do with as I see fit?”

Tracey seemed to be waiting for me to finish my thought fully, as if I was going to add something. When she realized I was simply waiting for a response to that single question, she said, “Sure, Daddy! You coulda fucked me this morning if you’d wanted to.”

“Could Archie have fucked you this morning or sampled one of your wonderful blow jobs?”

“Fuck no! Why would you even say something like that, Daddy?” Tracey whined.

“I asked that because I wanted to know what your limits were. You want to be trained and you said you’d follow my orders, yet the first thing you said is that if I’d ordered you to fuck Archie, you would have refused. You’re not ready to be my perfect woman yet, Tracey. You need a lot of training. Fucking people you’re told to fuck, whether or not you like them, needs to be a part of that training.”

Tracey had no reply to that however her eyes matched the size her mom’s had been when I’d told her I was going to kick her cunt.

I waited a moment then addressed them both. “I have agreed to train the both of you. I have offered to allow you to live under my roof, even if I change roofs. Now that I’ve given you the first of taste of what I have planned for each of you, it’s up to you to decide if you’re capable of following my rules. I’m not going to change them.” That speech was why I’d needed the liquid courage from my fridge. I was risking the loss of Tracey and I’d barely begun to understand how wonderful a simple, vanilla relationship with her could have been. If I didn’t have to deal with Beverly as well, I would never have opened my mouth.

There was silence in my living room. I’m good with silence but this was a scary silence. Scary to me anyway. Tracey was the one to break it.

“You mean it, don’t you, Daddy? You’d let me fuck another guy. Ya got me with the Fuckface thing, but you were right as well. I know I ain’t ready to fuck Archie, what with all he’s done to mom and me, but what he’s done to us shouldn’ aught to make a bean of difference, right?

“You have no reason to trust me, Tracey. That’s what I was trying to say before. To accept training, you have to trust the trainer. Beverly couldn’t trust Archie as far as she could throw him and that’s why he’s so dangerous. I seek trust and I offer it by default. Beverly accepted my trust and abused it within minutes. You accepted my trust and I don’t think I’ve let you down. You certainly haven’t let me down.”

“Then if Bebbs says yes, I promise I’ll fuck whoever you tell me to, whenever you tell me to. It’s only sex. I want to be with you, Daddy, but I still gotta look out for Bebbs too, even if I did fuck her up before. She’s still my mom.”

“It’s not JUST sex, baby. Its sex when I say, with who I say, for as long as I say. If you agreed to this, you’d still have a choice of course. You could say no and face consequences. Just imagine what it’d be like to have someone walk up to you and tell you to spread your legs so they could fuck you. They wouldn’t usually be asking, they’d just expect you to do as you were told. If you DID refuse, you’d be punished until you changed your mind and begged that person to fuck you. Can you imagine being too scared of punishment to say no to a stranger? Can you imagine taking the big or even tiny dick of someone you’ve known for years and never thought about sexually before? Can you even imagine stripping naked for a bunch of strangers because I told you to? Those are the sorts of things you’d have to agree to.”

Tracey never got a chance to reply because Bebbs spoke up. “I caint train if I caint have sex, Master. It’s what got me with Archie in the first place. I love fuckin’ too much and it sounds like you want Bubby to do all the fuckin’ instead of me, so I caint agree to yer deal. I’m real sorry, Bubby. About ever’thing. You really don’t need me here anyways, to stay with Master Charles. I’ll know yer safe with him and I’ll be fine. Really.”

“So you’re saying you know you can’t earn sex?” I asked before Tracey could pitch a fit at her mother.

“You said I caint have sex.” Beverly accused me.

“I simply said you have to earn your orgasms. Archie never made you earn them, did he?”

“I dunno if he even knowed when I had one.” Beverly actually snorted.

“So you’re saying you can’t follow orders unless you’re getting off on the orders.”

“No! That’s silly! I’m just a screwup. I just caint always be good is all.”

“Then you wouldn’t be rewarded with orgasms when you weren’t being good. And yet you’re saying no to my offer.”

“I don’t understand yer offer then. So what do I gotta do?”

“Just what I said. What you’re told, as much as you can. It’s that simple. Maybe I would want to play a game where you compete with Tracey. You’d just have to try to win, even if you don’t win. When you fuck up by doing something you weren’t given permission to do, you miss out on orgasms and maybe receive a punishment you won’t like as well. When you’re a good slut, you get to cum when I say and that could be a whole lot, if you’re a good slut.”

“Then I kin do that,” Beverly stated bluntly, sounding very confident.

I knew right then that either Beverly had recently screwed up on purpose just as much as she could or she’d at least begin to be very careful about the way she acted from now on, for a little while anyway.

“You ‘n Bebbs and now Butter are the only ones what have ever seen me nekkid, Daddy. I caint imagine someone else seein’ me like this. Do you think I kin do what all you want? I know I’d be embarrassed and worried what you’d think about me. You sure you want that, Daddy? Coz if you do, I think I could agree too,” Tracey said, blushing at whatever was running through her mind.

“I want a devoted, nasty slut whore fuck toy sex slave to love, baby. I never knew how much I wanted that until I met you.” I admitted in all honesty.

“And you promise you’d LOVE, love me?” Tracey sounded disbelieving and hopeful at the same time.

I could only nod, not really trusting my voice. I had just about told her I loved her already.

“And that other thing we talked about at the hotel ... would I have ta do that too?”

She was referring to the ponygirl training we’d briefly discussed.

“We’d need to be living somewhere in the country if we were going to do that, but that is on my agenda,” I confirmed.

“Wow,” was all Tracey said. She didn’t sound excited or horrified, just unable to process what I was asking and that was a good thing. Beverly had just agreed as if the decision was a no-brainer once she’d understood. At least Tracey was sort of thinking it through.

“Take your time baby. It’s a huge decision.” I wanted her to just agree so I wouldn’t have to worry any more but part of me knew I couldn’t push her with this. “Would you like something to think about while you make up your mind?” I suggested with a leer as an idea struck me.

“Um, sure, Daddy?” It was a question rather than a statement. “But how long can I think about it?”

Until you’re sure baby,” I promised, feeling the weight of my offer being lifted from my shoulders. “Okay then. Beverly, I want you to show Tracey what a real slut can do. Are you ready to earn an orgasm?” I asked.

Beverly’s eyes lit up at the mention of sex and she readily agreed. I was interested in how she’d react when she learned what I had in mind.

“Then start by apologizing to Tracey. Don’t use words, just use your mouth on her pussy to show her how sorry you are.”

Beverly paled. She had after all been the one to remind us both that incest was wrong.

“Are you going to be good? It’s just eating pussy and from what I hear, you’ve had a lot of practice,” I managed a shrug despite how tense I felt.

“Y ... yes, Master,” Beverly finally managed but instead of moving to comply, she looked over at her daughter, only to see Tracey smiling brightly at her. The look was probably a little unusual for her mother to see, as misplaced as Tracey’s usual scowl seemed to me, although I’d already been treated to this look recently. It said, ‘I am going to get lucky’ or something similar in Tracey speak.

Beverly kept looking at Tracey as if talking with her eyes. Tracey merely kept the smile in place and raised her eyebrows expectantly. I think Tracey won that wordless argument. Well I know she did, because Beverly lowered her gaze and blushed.

“I’m ready for a good show if you’re ready to suck your daughter’s pussy to a nice cum for her. Then I’ll make sure you get a nice one too.” I paused for a moment then added, figuring I may as well speak my mind. “Man you’re a dirty fucking whore. I can’t believe you’re such a slut that you’re going to suck the fuck hole of your only daughter. Do you feel like a worthless cum dump, having to rely on your daughter’s pussy to get your jollies?”

With her head bowed I couldn’t see her eyes yet her neck was beginning to get flush right down between her super-sized tits. “Yes, Master,” she finally replied.

“How long have you wanted to fuck your tongue into your baby’s tight little cunt?” I asked, pushing the envelope.

“Years, Master,” came the whispered admission that blew me away.

She had to be lying and I can’t stand lies. I realized I didn’t even have to anymore. Not from Beverly anyway. I faked anger even though I wasn’t really angry. I just hadn’t expected Beverly to fuck up so quickly.

“You fucking lying piece of trash! How DARE you lie to me!” I roared.

“I ain’t lyin’, Master, really. I just never hadda admit it before,” Beverly almost sobbed. “My cunt is fuckin’ soaked right now an’ if I don’t move, yer gonna have another stain. Sorry, Master.”

“Well get the fuck busy then!” I demanded.

Beverly jolted as if struck, then quickly crawled the length of the couch she’d been kneeling in front of, to reach Tracey.

“Bubby, I love you!” a kneeling Beverly crooned, throwing her arms around an also kneeling and naked Tracey.

They embraced for a couple of seconds, each seeming to enjoy the other’s forgiveness before Beverly eased away and helped Tracey to lay back, her knees spreading and her sex opening. Without further thought or hesitation, Beverly crawled between those splayed legs and tasted her daughter for the first time.

I watched for a moment. Actually I hadn’t planned on watching for a moment but I simply couldn’t tear my eyes away sooner. I knew I had something in my junk room’s dresser I would need and I eventually made my way quickly there and back, now holding two pairs of plastic clothes pegs I had from a time when I used clotheslines instead of clothes dryers. I would never have dreamed of using these on a person before because they had very strong springs but for Beverly, I figured, ‘why not?’

I returned just as Tracey was having her first orgasm. “Fuck that tongue into me, you dirty whore!” Tracey urged her mom. “I never knew how hot it’d be to have my own mom suck me! I must be ... be ... beeeeeee...” She paused as she came, then resumed after a second of catching her breath, “I must be so naughty, letting my mom make me cum! You are such a dirty sex slut, Bebbs, and that whore tongue of yours is amazing! I shoulda made you suck me off a long time agoooooooo,” she squealed as she went into an even bigger, second climax.

After the third in just a few minutes, she tried weakly to push Beverly’s tongue away. Well I didn’t want that. I pushed Beverly’s head harder into Tracey’s pussy before I reached down with one of the pegs and attached it to one of Beverly’s pussy lips then quickly did the same with the other. The effect simply made Beverly work harder at her task. I’d expected a scream but I was disappointed. Beverly really did seem to enjoy the pain I must have caused her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.