Charlie Crab
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of Charlie Crab. Lets just say he has his foibles. As his life changes, he evolves - or thinks he does. Sometimes putting lipstick on a pig makes the pig so pretty, or at least Charlie Crab thinks so. Sometimes trying not to be yourself causes the real you to finally emerge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Tracey recovered fairly quickly for a girl. Well maybe it was more that she’d only had the single adult beverage. Okay, a Long Island Iced Tea may not have been the best introductory adult beverage for anyone at all, much less a 120 pound teen, but that had been her business and now the accompanying hangover was hers too – a responsibility she instinctively knew I had no great sympathy for. Hey at least I didn’t talk really loudly or start dropping noisy things, so I really did show my sympathy.

By the time she’d reached the bottom of her coffee cup, the color had returned to her cheeks and she was feeling foolish for the way she’d acted the evening before. She didn’t say that of course. It was simply written all over her face. Actually, other than thanking me for the coffee and bagel, Tracey hadn’t said squat, which was okay with me. Most people talk too much and feel the need to fill any ten second silence with verbal diarrhea. Not Tracey.

She’d just sipped her coffee as if someone was going to take it away from her if she didn’t keep working on it. She nibbled on her bagel but not much more than that. To me it was looking more and more appetizing. If she didn’t make an honest attempt at eating it, I’d soon be confiscating it for my own consumption. Maybe that’s what had kept her sipping at her coffee. I began to wonder if she was used to losing things she was actively using.

“So I guess you did kind of keep your part of the bargain last night,” I finally admitted, filling the silence with the sound of my voice.

“Wattaya mean, kind of?” Tracey eventually answered. “The deal was that I tell you why I was panhandling. You got more than that. A lot more. But I didn’t mind. And I ummm ... I meant what I told you I’d do too.”

“Okay, let’s start there. You’ve never had sex have you?”

“Jeez it’s a bit fucking early for 20 questions isn’t it? I’ve been around ya know. I already tol’ you Bebbs is a whore. Wattaya think?”

“What I think is that if we’re going to be friends, you don’t need to be answering questions with questions. But to answer...”

Tracey cut me off with, “Sorry, Sir. I’ll do better, kay?”

That pulled me up short. I was about to launch into what I thought of her sex life but her use of the word ‘Sir’ caught me off guard. Had she forgotten my name already? Was I really that forgettable? She’d used my name in each of its variations last night and now she was calling me sir as if she didn’t remember me. That kind of pissed me off.

“Charlie, Charles or Chuck. I don’t care,” I said with a bit of a sneer.

“I know?” It came out sounding like a question. Then, “You tol’ me last night. I’ve got a hangover, but I’m not a retard no matter what Bebbs says!” Tracey exclaimed before putting her hand to her head again.

I ignored the headache gesture. I was too busy being a dumb guy. “So why’d you call me Sir, then?”

“I dunno. Tryin’ to be respectful I guess. I mean you’ve been pretty good to me and I thought I should appreciate that, Charles. You want me to call you Charles or Chuck? You really don’ look like no Charlie. If you had a cowboy hat and boots, then maybe, but Charles seems more ... powerful I guess.”

Well I had no reply to that other than to tell her that Charles would be fine. I did add with a grin that Sir would work too if she wanted. I was trying to lighten the mood but actually, the way she said, ‘Sir’ was, in retrospect, totally hot, so I was only partially joking.

“So are you gonna be my friend? Is it okay to call a friend, Sir?” Tracey asked in all seriousness.

I ignored the stirring in my pants in order to answer her question, although that stirring did color my answer. “Did you call the Guidance Councilor at school, ‘Sir’ or ‘Ma’am’? They wanted to be your friend too, I’m sure.”

“I called them ‘Father’ but that’s coz it was a Catholic school. So tell me Charles, which do you prefer? I kinda like the way Sir sounds when I talk to you. Is that okay, Sir?”

I really don’t think Tracey knew what she was doing to my dick but it was now totally hard. “How about when you call me Sir, its just before you blow me? You did say you’d do that. Suck my dick if I’d be your friend I mean.”

Tracey shrugged! “Kay,” was all she said before she got to her feet.

I don’t know what possessed me but I blurted out, “You have to ask. And do it properly!”

Tracey blinked a few times in confusion but recovered quickly. “Um ... may I suck your dick, Sir?” she asked hesitantly.

“You may, but in future, you should ask while on your knees looking up at me, okay? And I need to teach you how to suck dick properly. There’s more to my dick than just the knob,” I said as if offering to do her a huge favor.

“Yes, Sir. Thank you Sir!” She said, instantly dropping to her knees.

Tracey said it with actual enthusiasm. Women are all crazy. But this sort of crazy I decided I could deal with, especially since my dick was calling the shots right now.

“Sir, may I suck the cum out of your dick please? I really want to learn how to give a good blowjob and get used to the taste. Please teach me, Sir.”

If I was a teenager I think I would have already splooged in my pants but I’m not a teen and I was ready for her to break the spell by admitting she was just shitting me.

“Sooo ... ummm ... is the right thing to do for me to like get it out or am I s’posed to wait for you to do that?

“Look Tracey, I’m really not sure what your game is. At the risk of looking a gift horse in the mouth, I’m going to ask if this is what you want or if its just what you think you have to do.”

“I...” Tracey began but I cut her off.

“No, let me finish,” I demanded, shutting Tracey up. “I’m a guy so I love to have my dick sucked by a cute, willing female. I just need to make it clear that if you do this, it’ll be about education, not paying your way and it wont be a one-time deal. Using sex to educate you on pleasing a man would piss off a lot of feminists and you act like you’ve been around the block a few times but I already know one of your secrets. You don’t have any sex experience.” I wasn’t asking her, I was telling her. And I wasn’t finished despite my little head berating me for the delay and the sabotage attempt at ruining a free BJ.

“I’ll be your friend even without the blowjob but of course I’d be crazy to turn it down. If you agree to attend the school of Chuck, I’ll do everything I can to help you to be the happiest and most fulfilled you’ve ever been and help you avoid the traps that cause women to fuck their lives beyond all possibility of repair.”

At that point I ran out of steam. If Tracey was going to change her mind, I’d given her all the reason she needed to be just like every woman I’d ever been involved with.

“D’ya wanna BJ or not, Principal Chuck?” Was Tracey’s grinning answer to my offer.

It was my turn to look at her with wide eyes.

“Look. You been good to me and I appreciate it. I’m not stupid. I just graduated school this year but I DID graduate. Believe it or not I actually know what you mean about women being cunts. Fuck! I grew up with a whore for a mom. If you wanna teach me shit about being a good girl instead of a bitch, I’m down. I’m just offering oral sex, not fucking marriage.”

“Then get my cock into that sweet mouth of yours, girl! Just take as much of it in your mouth as you can and hold it.”

“And he finally stops asking questions and just tells me what to do. About fucking time! Thank you, Sir!” Tracey said as she leaned forward to attack my zipper.

Tracey’s lesson in oral sex was the first one I’d ever given. As far as I knew I was like most guys and I just expected a female who was willing to go down on me to do her best without any sort of actual instruction. Being told by a female that they actually wanted to be told exactly what to do with my cock was surreal and scary and damned exciting all at the same time.

You want to know the best part? The best part was when she gagged on my cock and I told her I liked the sounds she made when she choked on me. That was all she needed to hear. She gagged herself on my dick, forcing it into her throat with every forward lunge, her lips meeting my pubic hair until she could take no more abuse of her own making. Then she apologized, sucked the knob a bit until she regained her breath and went right back to gagging herself on my cock. Eventfully she couldn’t do it anymore and asked me to help her. Ever had a woman ask to have their head rammed onto your dick? She never even tasted the cum that I fed her.

After I recovered enough to actually check on her, she was breathing hard but she had the biggest grin on her face. I didn’t say anything at first. It was all I could do to release a huge, satisfied whoosh of air.

“Was I better this time, Sir?” she finally managed to ask. I know she knew she had been but she needed the validation.

“That was almost good enough to make me want to go down on you and return the favor,” I admitted.

“Yeah, I wish I had a dick. I’m pretty sure I’d like that too!” Tracey laughed, then cleared her throat. “it wasn’t bad tasting that time either.”

“Look Tracey. Lets get something clear. Guys can lick clits on chicks just like you suck dick. Its not my thing though. I’ll do it but I’m not really good at it. Maybe I’ll get someone who knows what they’re doing to do you some time so you can see what all the fuss is about. Until then you’re just going to have to keep using your hand.”

“Huh?” Tracey said looking seriously confused.

“What do you mean, huh?” I asked, equally as confused.

“Girls caint do themselves. Its evil. It’s a sin. There was this girl once at school jus’ talking about it and she got expelled.”

“Duh!” I exclaimed out loud. I’d totally forgotten Tracey’s catholic upbringing. “Fucking Catholics! The most repressed dumb asses in the US. Are you actually Catholic, Tracey?”

“Well no, but ... I am dumb aint I?” Tracey had paused, then sounded sad, yet resigned to the fact that she wasn’t as smart as she thought.

“You’re a product of your environment is what you are. You’re old enough now to learn your own rules. If you decide that sex is not disgusting and dirty like the Catholic church would have you believe, then you’d share my thinking. You know that once apon a time that guy Jesus only hung around whores and homeless people. Now the Church would have everyone believe that being a whore is sinful, shameful and just plain wrong. Well I say, fuck ‘em. Then the government got involved in people’s lives and screwed them up some more. They got to decide what’s legal and what’s not, what’s right and what’s wrong even if their rules only apply to half the people.”

“Whaddaya mean? The government aint ever done anything to me except they arrested Bebbs a couple times, but hooking is illegal. Is that what you mean?”

“Among other things. They even made it illegal to tell some people they cant be this and they cant be that then put a bunch of rules in place to ensure that those people get to be what they want to be even if they’re no good at it. Why should the government tell people what they can and cant do? If you want to put out a sign advertising sex for sale, who are you hurting?”

“Ya’ll are talkin’ about Bebbs again, aintcha?” Tracey asked, showing that she was indeed listening. I just nodded.

“If you want to sit at home and smoke a joint, why should doing so possibly put you in jail?”

“There’s all sorts of people smoking on the street. I even got offered some but I didn’t have any money.”

“Yet its illegal and you could have gone to jail if you’d had money and purchased it.”

“Well yeah I know that. But the government doesn’t want kids smoking pot.”

“Then why isn’t it a parent’s job to see that it doesn’t happen?”

Tracey just shrugged. “Coz some parents shouldn’t be parents?”

“And yet the government doesn’t make being a bad parent illegal. They just let them have more kids they cant control and sometimes even pay them to have more kids. They just encourage parents to expect someone else to discipline their poorly raised kids.”

“You’re still talkin’ about Bebbs again aintcha?”

“Hell I’m talking about half the population now. Parents expect the school system to raise their kids then they get upset when some kids become delinquents. Some parents should be sterilized or better yet, be denied the right to be parents from the time they prove themselves to be part of the problem. You don’t have to sterilize someone to stop them having delinquent kids. You just have to ensure they accept responsibility for their kids right from conception. A five year old throwing a tantrum in the supermarket is unacceptable behavior yet you see it all the time. Why? Because the parents have already shown they have no idea how to control a five year old. Half the time, those same parents were as bad as the five year old when they were kids too.”

“Yeah but there’s nothing you can do about that, Charles.” Tracey admitted after thinking about it a moment.

“I disagree. I think you’d make a great mom. You seem kind and caring. At the same time, you’d suck at being a mom because you’d let your kids get away with murder.”

“No I wouldn’t! They’d do what they was told or else!”

“Or else what? You’d yell at them? You’d take away TV for an hour? I think you’d be the sort of mom who bribed your kids to behave. The government has made corporal punishment almost illegal. These days kids sue their parents because the parent slapped them when they were being an unruly child.”

“Yeah well I’d do something. And I wouldn’t have kids without being married anyway. Their dad would be the disciplinarian.”

“The problem’s bigger than that. The problem is that with all this equality shit the government has imposed, they make it dirty to be subservient to anyone, especially a husband or wife. They want all men and women to be treated equally, even though that’s not natural. If subservience was touted as a good thing, families would stay together longer and I think there’d be less trouble with delinquency. If you want to be told what to do by someone else, why should you ever have to make your own choices after you declare that you don’t want to be made to? You’re told from birth that you’re the same as everyone else and that’s simply not true. Some people are leaders and some are followers. It should be acceptable to be a follower and okay for the followers to be what they are.”

“Then the bullies would run the world!”

“Bullies already run the world. You don’t get to be a world leader by being subservient, yet there’s a place that suits people who are able to follow a good example.”

“What place?” Tracey asked.

“For instance,” I said by way of explanation, “I can follow instructions. I put myself into a mindset where I can just do what I’m told without a second thought. Its when I do that and things keep turning to shit that I break out of that mindset because I’ve been taking instructions from someone who isn’t qualified to lead. Have you ever felt like that?”

“I guess. You mean like Bebbs telling me to do crazy shit like acting like a retard when Social Services visits?”

“You ended up trying to control Bebbs even though she’s your mom because you could see that she had no clue, so yes, kind of like that.”

“But some people don’t, right?” Tracey asked. I decided she was very astute.

“Some people rebel at the very thought of following instruction. They ask a thousand questions of the person giving the orders then do their own thing anyway, sometimes even knowing they’re doing the wrong thing but they cant help but to do the opposite of what they’re told. You on the other hand, seem to do your best to follow the instructions you’re given. You accepted me as the one qualified to lead you. If I had to guess, your mom is like you but she’s been forced to make the choices instead of being allowed to follow. It screwed her up and one result is that its messed with you too.”

“I dunno, Charles ... I just think Bebbs is lazy.”

“Maybe you’re right and I’ve got it all wrong. But if I’m wrong and Bebbs is just plain lazy, then you’d be living off government handouts and she wouldn’t be a whore.”

“So waddaya getting at? You saying me and Bebbs is screwed?

“I’m just saying that neither you or your mom need to go through life being something you’re not, but first you have to accept what you are and then you have to learn to be more better at what comes naturally for you. I think serving someone would be a natural fit for you even though ‘society’ wants you to be independent and a leader. I say fuck society and be what you are.”

“And you would make me be what I am, right, Sir?”

“If you’ll listen and do as you’re told, yes. I guess so.”

Tracey made a noise in her throat, like a snicker and like a cough at the same time. “You want to be in charge of me but you don’t even know for sure? That’s funny!”

“I’m not in charge of you so I can’t be sure, Tracey. I can only guess,” I said in a low, serious voice that made the smile disappear from her face.

“It wouldn’t work, Sir. I’d still fuck up, like about the playing with myself thing.”

“Yes you would screw up. You’d screw up and I’d correct you. I’d use corporal punishment on you, I’d tell you what I want and I’d expect you to obey. If you weren’t quick enough or competent enough, you’d get punished in some way that amuses me or degrades you or both. You wouldn’t be given the option of just skating by like your mom has so far.”

“Fuck. That’s deep, Sir. But why would you want to degrade me? That just sounds mean.”

“When you degrade an independent person, you’re being mean. When you degrade a submissive person, it reinforces their place and is not mean. It reinforces to them that they are submissive to you. That they’re property and property can be treated differently than independent people. There’s a certain amount of joy and liberation in the act of being owned.

“I dunno. It sounds like a bunch of shit to me. Sorry, Sir.”

“Hey, you asked and I offered. I don’t have much experience at owning someone either, you know. We’re just talking off the cuff. It’s not like I had plans of owning you.

“Man that sounds freaky. But ... in a way it kind of sounds right too. I must be crazy,” Tracey shrugged. “I just don’t know. It sounds like something someone might do for a laugh, but I don’t think I could do it. I’m very headstrong sometimes, Charles. I’d still like to practice sucking you off though. Considering I don’t get anything out of it, it still feels good to do it. Is that strange?”

“It’s how you feel. That’s not strange at all. It just is. So how do you feel about playing with yourself now?” I asked, very interested in whether or not she’d actually processed much of what we’d talked about.

“I did it once. It scared me.” Tracey made a surprise admission. Now you want me to believe that its okay to feel like that? I don’t know...”

“Do you remember what it actually felt like?”

“It felt like I was doing something wrong and that’s why I didn’t do it anymore.

“So you didn’t like the feelings?”

“I caint answer that. I’d have to do it agin now that I know the Church was what made me feel bad about doin’ it. Does that make sense?”

“And if you were in training, I’d make you do it. You’d have to play with that cute pussy of yours because it was an instruction, therefore there’d be less guilt.

“You could do that? Tracey sounded shocked that I could order her to masturbate. “An’ I have a cute coochie?”

“The training I was talking about would use sex for its intended purpose. I could order you to play with your pussy but not cum. You’d be following instruction, not just pleasuring yourself. It’d be a way of controlling you, not just a license to rub one out whenever you felt like it.”

I chose to ignore her request for validation that her pussy was pretty. I actually think a vagina is a disgusting-looking piece of meat attached to a woman. If it weren’t for the fact that the hole was wet and warm, it’d be totally useless.

“That just sounds crazy! What if I refused?

“Then you’ be corrected for resisting instruction,” I said with a shrug.

“Like with a spanking or something? What would the limit be?

“Will it rain tomorrow?” I asked, completely knocking her off balance.

“What the hell does that matter? We were talking about corrections. Tracey said in confusion.

“Its about trust. You trust that there will BE a tomorrow. You just don’t know if it’ll rain, is all. You realize that we’re talking about trust now. You have little reason to trust me yet part of you has decided you trust me enough to let me fuck your mouth, because that’s what I did a few minutes ago. You just don’t know if you can trust me enough not to hurt you with the correction I decide on, so you resist the whole concept.”

“Yeah. I guess. Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry! You really don’t know me! I could choose to correct you by giving you a whipping until you pass out or I could tie you up outside the hotel and let strangers see you naked. That’s got to be a scary thought! If you trusted that I was only doing things for your ultimate enlightenment, you’d be more likely to submit. I’d go as far as to say that you would, if you completely trusted me, submit to me because it seems to be in your physical makeup to submit to the right person and that’s as it should be,” I predicted.

“You wouldn’t really tie me up outside, would you?” Tracey asked quietly.

I noted that she didn’t sound concerned that I’d whip her, just that she could be publicly humiliated.

“I’d do what I felt I needed to do, to teach you to follow instructions, is all. One of the things I notice about you is that you’re pretty and have a nice body, yet you go to a lot of trouble to hide it. To me, that’s unacceptable, so I’d definitely do things that are counter to your normal actions. Men never get to enjoy seeing your tits and a very fine ass, so I’d ensure I changed that about you. Then I would get to enjoy seeing it more too, of course. You probably don’t even realize that you’re depriving mankind of your God-given looks. To me, that’s selfish of you.”

“Its not right to tease men! I’m not going to sleep with them so I don’t want to give them ideas, is all!” Tracey defended herself.

“If I was in charge of you, it wouldn’t be your decision to make. You’d be free to just do what you were told.

“Yeah but I haven’t fucked my life up bad enough yet to want to let someone else take control of it,” Tracey objected.

“So you’re just waiting to fuck things up badly enough to want to get out of whatever hole you dig for yourself.” It wasn’t a question but a statement.

“Fuck, you make it sound like that’s gonna happen, if you wait long enough,” Tracey accused me.

“I don’t doubt for a minute that it’ll happen, given time,” I replied. “Remember I met you while you were holding a sign begging money for booze.”

“That was what someone tol’ me would work to get money. I just figured I could have just one drink is all.”

“You had one drink. You got shitfaced. If I wasn’t with you, there’s no way you could know what would happen. Many guys would take advantage of you and you’d never even have known the next day. You could say I protected you so that you could be yourself.” I noted.

“I did and I do appreciate your help. I know you even offered to help me find Bebbs, on top of feeding me and clothing me and giving me a place to stay for the night. I just don’ know why. Other than the blowjobs of course,” Tracey said with a smirk.

“I did tell you why and it was the truth. The second time I saw you I decided I wanted to find our why you’d been put in my path two times in a row. You began to tell me but you left a lot out. It took alcohol and a meal and clothes and a bed for the night but I figured it was worth it. The BJ’s were just frosting on the cake. I didn’t ask for them but of course I’m glad you gave them to me. I’m beginning to believe that there’s much more to the story of Tracey than even you realize and that’s how we got off track and talking about training you. That was just a spur of the moment suggestion. I’m willing but I’m not driven by the idea, okay? If later on you agreed to it, I might even chronical the training as a social experiment to see if my social view is totally fucked up or its something society should consider.”

“Well right now, Charles, I’m hungover and I don’ feel like being a guinea pig. How ‘bout we go to the breakfast area and get more coffee? I’ve snuck into the Ramada and had some of their breakfast stuff a few days ago but I couldn’t enjoy it properly coz I was scared of gettin’ caught. This time there’s no chance of me bein’ kicked out. And I’m real sorry, Sir. I do trust you. But what’s that worth when I trusted Bebbs too? See where that got me?” Tracey didn’t seem to be expecting an answer to her questions so I obliged her by not answering them.

We left the room, this time me fastidiously ensuring I had one key card and Tracey had the other. When Tracey smelled the eggs and bacon on the breakfast bar, she didn’t even check with me. She just grabbed a plate and started loading it up. Maybe she’d been on her best behavior at Appleby’s the previous night or maybe it was a result of the alcohol but she hadn’t eaten much. Even half of this morning’s bagel was still in her room but now her plate was overflowing with food when she joined me at a table. We sat in silence as she ate. I got bored watching her shovel it down and decided to get myself something as well. By the time I returned to the table, her plate was practically empty.

“Fuck! I caint eat another thing! But it feels good to be full again.”

“Why didn’t you just eat a big meal at Appleby’s last night then?” I wondered out loud.

“Coz you was payin’ for that,” Tracey explained. This meal was mine because you said I could have the room in exchange for a fashion show. So I earned the room and this breakfast. I pay my way, Sir. Would you like some coffee? I’m gettin’ me some! After that, maybe we could go back to the room and I can practice sucking dick again before we have to leave the hotel. What time’s checkout anyway?”

“Check out is tomorrow. I paid for two nights. You sure looked like you could use them. And as far as the BJ goes, guys cant cum every ten minutes you know. For now, coffee would be nice, thank you.”

“Ya did not! Wow, thank you! A whole ‘nuther night! And ya don’ have to thank me for coffee!” Tracey said with a laugh.

“But I do,” I insisted. Using your logic, this is your hotel and I’m your guest. So I’d be drinking your coffee,” I replied, raising an eyebrow.

Tracey didn’t seem to know whether to laugh or grin or how to feel. She settled for contentment. “Wow, you’re right. You’re so smart,” She finally laughed. “I caint ‘member the last time I was this happy, Chuck. And its all because of you. I wonder what else you can give me,” she added quietly.

That fucked my morning up. She obviously hadn’t meant to say that last part out loud but she had. She was just like all the other females I had ever known. A user. Fuck! My mood plummeted. Maybe I should see if I could get it up for another BJ, to make this failed experiment at least a little rewarding.

At least Tracey was perceptive. “What’s wrong, Sir? Who pissed in your cornflakes?”

“Nothing. You offered coffee? Maybe you could get it in to-go cups? Cream and sugar for me.” I said emotionlessly.

The smile disappeared off Tracey’s face but she did as I asked. On the way back to the room we were both silent until I opened the room door for her even though she had her own key.

“I’m real sorry if’n I made you mad, Sir. Maybe ... ummm. No, never mind. Would, um ... maybe you’d like ta see my titties and what you called a ‘fine ass’, again? Maybe you could get it up better if’n I was nekkid?

Part of me just wanted to be away from Tracey but another part, my small head, really wanted to take Tracey up on her offer just so I could memorize her fabulous tits one more time.

“Yeah, strip. Get out of those clothes and on your knees, bitch,” I ordered in a cold, heartless voice even though it was Tracey who’d made the offer.

The tone of my own voice managed to piss me off some more. This was a mistake. A mistake compounded by Tracey doing exactly what I told her to. I didn’t even bother watching her shuck her clothing. In fact I didn’t look at her until she was on her knees in front of me asking if she could suck my dick again. A tear was making its way down her cheek. My anger passed as I looked at her being all sad and stuff.

“I’m sorry Tracey. This isn’t a good idea. I really wanted it to be fun for you but I fucked it up. You can get dressed again and I’ll go. It was nice meeting you.”

“No!” She almost shouted with an intensity I didn’t know she possessed.

“Charles Crab! You just stop right there! You aint goin’ nowhere ‘till you tell me what I did to piss you off. I know it was me that made you mad. I’m real sorry and ... umm ... you can spank me if you’ll tell me what I done did to you!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.