12 December 2008 - Cover

12 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan is Dr. Carla Mackenzie's date to an unusual dinner party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan escorted Carla through the front door. He noticed Tina curled up on the couch beside a roaring fire, reading a book about babies.

“How was your evening?” She asked as he came to her.

“It was quite unexpected. The supper was fantastic, with the biggest shrimp cocktails I’ve ever seen.”

He leaned over, giving her a kiss on the lips. “Whew, your mouth smells like a sewer. Go and brush your teeth and gargle.”

He patted her growing belly. “How are our babies doing?”

“They need loving just like their mother does from her husband,” she said bluntly.

“I’ll be with you in a few minutes,” he said, kissing her stomach.


“I trust you’ll give us a detailed account of your evening with Dan.” Karen asked Carla as she appeared from the bedroom.

“Very detailed,” Carla replied, noticing the nightie she barely wore.

Karen stopped Dan and gave him a long kiss. “Mmmm, I love the smell of pussy and men’s cum on your breath!”

“It was an eventful dinner party.”

While Dan brushed his teeth, Karen escorted Carla into their bedroom. He stopped by to give his daughter, Jessica, who was sound asleep, a kiss. He went to the twin’s bedroom, where he found Wendy drying them from a bath.

“Your son and daughter sure know how to fill a diaper,” she joked. “Will you be a good husband and warm up two bottles of breast milk I have in the fridge? Your babies really like the boob, just like their daddy does, and my breasts need a rest.”

“Of course I will,” he replied, giving her a good kiss.

“With Brad and Jake away on a weekend road trip, Abby is staying here instead of at home. She’ll feed one while you feed the other.”

Cathy met him, handing him their daughter Jessica, who had woken up, to hold. “She knows that you’re her daddy. She doesn’t go as easily to Ben.”

“Does he know that you’re pregnant with our baby?”

“No, I had better tell him in the next several weeks before I start showing. I’ve got a feeling that when I tell him, it’ll end our marriage.”

“Do you want to get an abortion?”

“No, I couldn’t do that.”


Dan sat on the couch, cradling his newest son and daughter in his arms, as Abby brought him the two bottles.

“Now this I’ve got to see. How do you suppose you’re going to feed them both?” She teased, crossing her arms under her breasts.

“It’s a little tricky, but I’ve managed before.” He held each one between his arm and side with his hands curled to hold the bottles and feed his babies.

He smiled at her with his initial success.

“Here, let me feed Matthew while you feed Laura,” Abby offered, taking her.

She sat beside Dan and resumed bottle-feeding. Dan smiled at Abby, his eyes able to take in the deep cleavage her low-cut top offered him. They both enjoyed the innocence of little fingers clutching one of theirs while they drank Wendy’s milk from their bottles.

“I look forward to the day that I’m nursing Brad’s and my baby. I’m tempted to let Matthew suck on my nipple, but that would be only teasing him.”

“I’ll suck on your nipples if it’ll make you feel any better,” he lightly joked.

“Maybe I’ll take you up on that offer. Derek and Peter’s teams are playing in Ottawa on Saturday and Sunday, so Mom and Dad decided to make a weekend of it and watch them both play. Molly and I didn’t want to spend the weekend alone at home, so I’m staying here. It’ll feel weird not having Brad in bed with me.”

“I’ll volunteer to be your bed partner if you like,” he grinned.

“That’s what I was thinking. We haven’t had a good fuck together for a long time.”


“Now, doesn’t that look beautiful?” Tina remarked, seeing them. She held her phone and took several pictures of Dan and Abby feeding the babies.

“Can I join you in bed?” She asked, overhearing their conversation. “Karen, Wendy, and Cathy are giving Carla’s pussy a good going over, and the bed would be quite crowded.”

“Of course you can, Tina. It may be the clothes you’re wearing, but your belly is beginning to show very well,” she commented.

“Yes, I am.” Tina smiled, rubbing her growing belly. Dan leaned forward and kissed it, then she sat beside him.

Dan paused to burp Laura, then Tina finished feeding him. “I can hardly wait to be feeding our own babies.”

“I certainly won’t like the stinky diapers. I think I’ll buy a gas mask from the Army surplus store to wear on diaper duty,” he joked.

Laura and Matthew were put in their cribs. They looked in on Karen, Cathy, and Wendy enjoying Carla’s pussy with Diane, and Brenda added to the fun. Abby and Tina escorted Dan to Brad’s bedroom for some good adult fun.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.