12 December 2008 - Cover

12 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan is Dr. Carla Mackenzie's date to an unusual dinner party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Darlene led him up the wide staircase to the second-floor master bedroom. Dan noted the king-sized bed against the beige-coloured wall. There was a smaller gas fireplace and double doors that led out to a balcony that overlooked the Moira River.

She came to him, placing her arms around his shoulders and kissing him. Her fingers loosened his tie, and he unbuttoned the top one on his shirt and took off his suit jacket. Dan slipped the straps of her dress from her shoulders, and she let it fall to the floor. He smiled, taking in the beauty of her naked, chocolate-coloured skin.

“I guess it’s a little too late to ask if you have any objections to fucking an Afro-Canadian woman.”

“When it comes to loving a woman, I am not prejudiced about her skin colour or her size. I’ve had the pleasure of sharing a bed with several black women.”

“Then you can add me to your list of conquests,” Darlene said, going to her knees.

As she unfastened his pants, he removed his shirt and slipped off his shoes. “Did you forget to put your cock back in your underwear the last time you peed?” She asked, noticing his growing shaft and balls.

“My wives prefer me to have my cock and balls out of my underwear to advertise its size when they make it hard.”

“That’s a different idea. I may have to try that with Raymond. You did tell me about your wives?”

“Carla hasn’t said anything to you about my marriage and relationships?”

“No, she keeps her work information personal except to say her friend was into swinging.”

“As I mentioned to you earlier, I’m married to Karen and have two common-law wives, partners, or spouses, Wendy and Tina.”

“You must be a very busy boy in bed,” she said, her long fingers caressing the shaft of his cock.

“Some nights, each one wants me to fuck them. That takes time and some endurance,” he smiled. Dan watched as her full lips brought his cock to life, and she guided him onto the bed.

Darlene spread her legs, inviting him between them. He noticed the darker skin that surrounded her pussy as he moved in closer and the contrasting colour of her pink lips as he spread them open. The lips glistened from her growing excitement, and he leaned closer, inhaling her aroma.

Opening her lips, Dan’s tongue swept over her slit, taking in her unique flavour, and he began to enjoy eating her pussy.

“Mmm, you definitely know your way around a pussy,” she cooed, her body reacting to his tongue and exciting her clit.

“I love eating pussy,” Dan muttered, continuing to savour her growing juices. Soon, he was rewarded with the wonderful sounds of her cumming and her new taste.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.