12 December 2008 - Cover

12 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan is Dr. Carla Mackenzie's date to an unusual dinner party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Carla escorted Dan into the formal dining room. He noted the large, rectangular-shaped table set to seat a dozen people. The lighting was subdued, almost romantic, with three multi-candle candelabras casting a soft glow. Dan sat on Carla’s left, while, surprisingly, Darlene sat on his left. He noted that the other couples sat beside someone who wasn’t their spouse.

“I feel like a thorn between two beautiful roses,” Dan remarked, eyeing their revealing cleavage.

“More like a prick between two layers of breast meat,” Carla joked, boldly rubbing his crotch.

“That’s cute, Carla, because breast meat,” Darlene added, turning her upper body to show Dan more of her deep cleavage. “That is, chicken breast meat is the main dish.”

“And possibly dessert too,” Carla teased.

Placed in front of each person was a six-piece serving of jumbo pink shrimp cocktail; each one had to be close to an inch and a half in diameter.


Dan watched as Jenny and the other girl poured glasses of champagne. He noted that the girls seemed to take their time standing between the guests as they poured the drinks. She smiled at him as his eyes took in her revealing breasts as she poured his glass.

Jenny let out a subtle sigh, her body gently moving. Dan looked at her, noticing Carla had turned in her seat and her right hand was under Jenny’s short hem. Jenny moved to stand between him and Darlene to pour their drinks. Dan watched her fill his glass to the brim.

“Dan, you’re allowed to touch the servers,” Carla said softly to his ear.

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, quite sure.”

Dan shifted on his chair, and his right hand on Jenny’s inner thigh made her startle. His hand smoothed her soft, warm skin and slipped higher under the hem. Fingers were met by increasing warmth until he touched her damp slit.

“No panties,” he thought as the tips separated her lips. She let out a soft sigh as they probed deeper. He could see that being touched by different hands was causing her to blush with growing arousal. Dan’s fingers were met by Darlene’s, who took her turn.

“One of the perks of the dinner party,” Carla said to his ear.


Raymond lightly tapped his glass with his fork to get everyone’s attention and stood. His tall, six-foot-five frame towered over those seated.

“Thank you, everyone, for attending our party tonight. I’d like to offer a special greeting to Dan Hayward, Carla’s date for tonight’s activities. As is custom at our bi-annual get-togethers, we’re donating another twelve thousand dollars to the Belleville Hospital. Cheers, and here’s to everyone’s good health.”

“Cheers!” Everyone replied, touching glasses with the one beside them. Dan wasn’t a coinsure of champagne, but it sure tasted expensive to him.

Dan looked on, watching the other two girls, and in particular, Jenny, serve each guest their meal. He was surprised to see each guest’s fingers probe up under their short hems or touch a bare ass. A hand would slip inside their blouse to fondle a bare tit.

Dan watched as Jenny stood between him and Carla to serve them. Carla took her turn to feel her, then waited for Dan. “You can touch me, Mr. Hayward.” He turned slightly on his seat, his left hand going between her legs and the other smoothing over her firm, round ass.

“You taste delicious,” he said, licking several fingers.

“Thank you; I’m glad that you approve.”

Jenny returned to the kitchen and, coming back, stood between him and Darlene to serve her. She let her ass gently touch his upper arm, and he freely took the hint. Once more, his hand touched her pussycat and round ass. Her body reacted to his fingertip massaging her clit.

“Isn’t Jenny such a beautiful angel? She serves at all our parties,” Darlene mentioned.


Dan had tasted roasted chicken breast in restaurants before, but never this tender, juicy, and flavorful. The whole meal, potatoes, vegetables, and croissants were prepared to perfection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.