12 December 2008 - Cover

12 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan is Dr. Carla Mackenzie's date to an unusual dinner party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan relaxed occasionally, looking at Carla’s side profile as she drove her Mercedes east on Highway 401 towards Belleville.

“I don’t like talking business while I’m off work, but I have to ask about your relationship with your daughter.”

“Which one? I have three that are grown up.”

“Cathy, the one you got pregnant, or do you also have sex with your other two daughters?”

“Guilty as charged.”

“Jesus, Dan, I think I could write a whole book about your psychosis.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that most people would say that you’re crazy for having sex with your daughters, and some likely would turn you into the police. Though some would find it rather kinky.”

“I didn’t know I was on the clock.”

“You’re not.”

“Do you find it rather kinky?” He asked, eyeing her available cleavage.

“Yes,” she blushed.

“I don’t think a father has ever been charged or convicted of incest. I love my girls, and they love me in ways most people wouldn’t understand.”

“I’m a heavy sleeper, and Cathy was seducing me in my sleep weeks before she admitted to it. She’s a younger version of her mother, and I guess she reminds me of Laura so much that it quite often feels like she isn’t dead.”


Just crossing the Moira River, Carla took exit 544, driving north for a few minutes. Taking a left turn on a side road, they entered an exclusive subdivision on the outskirts of Belleville.

Carla pulled into a circular driveway that had a number of cars already parked on it. Stepping out of her car, he noticed the other high-class vehicles. Dan’s eyes scanned the luxurious-looking two-story estate, elegantly decorated with Christmas lights.

Carla pressed the bell buzzer beside the double doors, the deep sounds of different pitched chimes echoing from within.

Moments later, the door opened, and they were greeted by the sight of a beautiful-looking teenage brunette. She was wearing a thin white blouse that revealed the inner halves of firm breasts, supported by a black cupless bra. The hem of her black skirt was quite short, barely covering her upper thighs. What was obvious were the black garter belt and stockings caressing her thin legs.

“Hello, Mrs. Mackenzie, nice to see you again.”

“Hi Jennifer, you look as sexy as ever.”

“Who is this handsome gentleman that’s with you?” Jennifer asked, inspecting Dan.

“This is a very good friend of mine, Dan Hayward.”

Dan offered his hand to her, admiring the shape of this young beauty.

“Please pass me your coats, and you can call me Jenny.” Dan helped Carla out of her coat, her breasts straining to escape her dress. He smiled at Jenny, passing her their coats.

“I hope we aren’t too late,” Carla mentioned, seeing many other guests chatting in the large living room.

“Not at all.”

Dan’s eyes took in the spacious open concept of the large neutral-coloured rooms. He figured the ceiling must be fifteen feet high, bordered by crown mouldings, and accented with numerous pocket lights. The living room had several couches and chairs that centred a floor-to-ceiling stone gas-operated fireplace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.