12 December 2008 - Cover

12 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan is Dr. Carla Mackenzie's date to an unusual dinner party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan sat in the living room, waiting for Carla Mackenzie to arrive at the front door. Moments later, the doorbell chimed, and Karen went to answer it.

“Hi Carla, Nice to see you again,” Karen smiled, greeting her with a friendly hug and kiss.

“Hi Karen, how is my favourite patient doing?”

“I couldn’t be better, and I’ll show you why.”

Karen escorted her into the living room as Wendy was helping Dan slip on his suit jacket. “My, my, don’t you look dashingly handsome!” Carla remarked to him in his black suit, white shirt, and black tie, exchanging hugs and kisses.

“I just threw this on,” he teased.

“He must have spent half an hour trying to decide which suit to wear for you,” Wendy joked.

“It’s not every day that I have a beautiful woman showing up at my doorstep to take me out on a dinner date.”

“We’ll have to keep that in mind,” Karen mentioned.

Carla removed her coat, and Dan was pleasantly surprised. She wore a figure-hugging black dress that featured a plunging neckline and a mid-thigh hem. The dark material couldn’t hide the mounds of her nipples, which were beginning to harden in his presence.

“You look very classy and sexy.”

“You can’t go wrong with the simple little black dress. I wanted to feel extra sexy underneath, so I wore no bra or panties, in case we could have a little naughty fun.”


Karen escorted Carla into the nursery. “This is why I’m so happy and love our Wendy. With her help, I finally have one last baby with Dan, a handsome baby boy.”

“And Dan has given me a beautiful baby girl,” Wendy added.

“Moments later, Cathy appeared after feeding and changing Jessica. “There you go, Daddy. Topped off and freshly changed.”

“Hi Cathy, I haven’t seen you since Dan’s birthday party.”

“Nice to see you again too, Carla, and I definitely love that dress on you. It reminds me of my white-flowered one.”

“What a beautiful baby,” Carla mentioned as Cathy picked up Jessica. “And she wants Dan to hold her. How sweet that she wants her granddad to hold her. How old is she?”

“She’s nine months old.”

“I note a strong family resemblance between Dan and Jessica.”

“You’re a psychiatrist and will probably want to see us for a session or two,” Cathy began. “Dad is her grandfather, but more importantly, he is her real father.”

“You and Dan had Jessica? I knew your family had sexy fun, but I didn’t know the incest went as far as to create a baby.”

“You must think our family is truly nuts,” Karen replied, looking for a hint of scorn on Carla’s face.

“No more than normal. I’m not here to pass judgment on any of you. How can I ridicule you when it appears that you all are happy and healthy?”

“I’ll agree with that,” Karen added.

“Dan, we should be going; our guests like to start their parties promptly at eight.”

Dan slipped on an overcoat and held Carla’s coat for her, her breasts straining to be released as her arms bent back.

“You two have fun and do everything we’d do,” Karen remarked, kissing them and slipping two Viagras into his jacket pocket. Wendy and Cathy added their hugs and kisses too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.