An Investor
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - People make many decisions in life, some involving various types of investments with the results often being a mixed bag. Making the right investment decision can bring many rewards some of which may not be monetary. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop and it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

On Thursday Jeff was surfing the net when he heard his doorbell chime. He wasn’t completely sure it was Lynn but the odds were that it was. He didn’t answer the door. Five minutes later his phone buzzed and the caller id showed it to be Lynn so he didn’t answer the call. He definitely had mixed emotions in doing that but he wasn’t going to be used to perform a stud service for her when she had the itch. Now if he had the itch that would be a different story.

He phoned Amy asking her if she wanted to go out Saturday. She said he was free and thought he was asking her out for dinner. She was a little surprised when he said he wanted to take her to watch the horse races and afterwards they could do dinner. She said she had never been to a race track.

At the track he enjoyed seeing Amy’s reaction to what was there. She was thrilled in seeing these magnificent animals relatively close up. He explained to her how the various types of betting went. Jeff told her which horse he was betting on and why. Amy looked at the racing form and picked horses to win placing two dollar bets. She had a little stubbornness in her and picked her own horses largely because she liked the horse’s name. Amy cashed in her betting ticket on one horse race and Jeff on five races.

Dinner with Amy at a somewhat famous deep dish pizza place was good. The highlight of the day as far has he was concern was the good-night kiss she gave him at her condo door.

Monday was a national holiday. Jeff was going about his normal routine which was to have his coffee fix in the morning at Starbucks when in walked Lynn. What was surprising was that Aria walked in with her. They did a quick look and seemed a little surprised seeing Jeff sitting there. They both walked over to where Jeff was sitting.

Aria said, “Nice to see you here. Jeff I would like for you to meet my mother, Lynn Baker. Mother this is Jeff Martin.”

“I know Jeff, I sold him his condo. How do you know Jeff?”

“Oh, I met him at the Red Slipper.”

Jeff could see that Lynn was definitely a little shaken up by this encounter. He would guess that she was wondering if he had bedded her daughter. He was sort of proud of himself that he had done the dirty with the daughter and then the mother.

He stood and said it was nice seeing them but he needed to be going in that he had an appointment to meet someone. He wished them a good day and was chuckling to himself all the way back to his condo. Apparently he had been dipping his wick into the Baker family gene pool.

Jeff thought for Lynn to have a daughter who was about twenty five years of age meant she was at least in the forty five years of age area, maybe older. That was at least a fifteen year difference in their ages. He did admit she was well preserved because she doesn’t look or for that matter acted that old. She must have had some surgical procedures for her to look as young as she does. While he had previously classified her as a Thoroughbred, he now thought she was also a Cougar as well as a MILF.

Jeff continued in his pursuit of Amy by his frequent dating of her. He discovered that she wasn’t a three date girl. It took him seven dates before he was able to make love to her and it was love when they were intimate with each other and not just sex. He knew it was well worth the wait when they expressed the affection they had for each other. There was no reason for him to be involved with any other woman as Amy was the only woman he wanted to be with.

Him wanting to do that was tested when Lynn phone him saying she wanted to come over and visit with him. He told her that wasn’t a good idea because he was now involved with someone. He could hear disappointment in her voice after he told her that. She then hesitantly asked if it was Aria he was involved with. He told her no, it was someone else. She ended the call saying that if his circumstances ever change he should give her a call and wished him well.

He had the passing thought of sending her a vibrating dildo because he knew of the pleasure it gave her. He passed on doing that in that he would bet money she had one or maybe two of them already.

It was six months later when after celebrating her birthday with Amy that he dropped to one knee and proposed to her. She seemed genuine surprised when he did that but she accepted his proposal. The two point five carat diamond engagement ring she now wears looks very nice on her hand.

To say that she was shocked when he informed her about the value of his brokerage account would be an understatement. He did tell her how his wealth came about with his twenty five thousand dollar investment. She marveled at what he had done but at the same time she realized it created some problems for her, albeit some nice problems.

At her insistence she had an attorney draw up an iron clad pre-nuptial agreement limiting any claim she would have as to what was the value of Jeff’s money was on the date they were married which she signed and handed it to him. She said she never wanted Jeff to think that his wealth was ever a factor in why she was marrying him. He was stunned at her doing this but it confirmed to him what he had come to know and love about her.

A bigger problem for her was that Jeff’s considerable wealth when they were married would create perceived conflict of interest for her at work in regard to her investment recommendations both in buying and selling stocks. She didn’t see any way around this problem so she tendered her resignation.

The company did not want to lose her mainly because of her proven investment selection ability. She explained that because of her marriage, her husband’s wealth would create conflicts for her which was why she was resigning. She said she was going to manage his investments just like it was a small growth and income fund.

Because of a fund’s manager forthcoming retirement, the Managing Director had been considering promoting Amy to be the manager of their growth and income fund. Now he agreed with her that these conflicts would prevent them from doing that. The Director said they would accept her resignation but he offered to employ her as a consultant. All she needed to do is to tell the company the names of the present investments in her portfolio and then inform them the same day of any purchases or sales of investments along with her reasons for doing so. Her compensation for doing this would be a portion of the expense fee they charge for the growth and income mutual fund they presently offer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.