An Investor - Cover

An Investor

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - People make many decisions in life, some involving various types of investments with the results often being a mixed bag. Making the right investment decision can bring many rewards some of which may not be monetary. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop and it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Since this was the first day of the month it was time for Jeff to pay the bills. This was a self-imposed rule Jeff had made for himself. He didn’t like paying the bills on a piecemeal basis when they came in. Instead he tossed them into a large bowl that was on the breakfast bar and would pay them all at once on the first day of the month.

It took him a little while to setup this on-line bill pay service with his bank because of the information he needed initially to enter on their web site. Once it was done the issuance of bank checks would be quick and the individual checks he would need to write would be kept to a minimum. He setup a few of his bills like the mortgage payment and the condo monthly maintenance fee to have a monthly payment check issued automatically without him having to request it.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened to Jeff till mid-week when in the late afternoon his doorbell chimed. Wondering who that could be he opened the door and saw Lynn standing there. As usual she looked good in the gray business suit she was wearing, damn good he thought.

Walking in she said, “I had a showing here and I thought I would like to see what Candice did for you.”

“Take your time and give it a good look over.”

She did and while she was doing that he was giving her a good look over.

“Can I offer you a drink?”

“Vodka on the rocks would hit the spot.”

He made that drink being generous with the Kettle One Vodka along with a vodka tonic for himself.

Handing her the drink he said, “So how is business?”

“Actually pretty good for now because of the low interest rates. You do know that you practically stole this unit don’t you? The prior owner was hurting for cash so he had to sell this unit. I could get you fifty percent more than what you paid for it if you were to now sell your unit now. Maybe more because of how it looks so nicely furnished.”

“Thanks but no thanks.”

Seeing that she had finished her drink he offered her another one and she accepted his offer. He thought she must have a wooden leg if she was able to put away vodka that fast but if she did, it was a very pretty wooden leg.

Handing her the refreshed drink there was some small talk about some construction projects that were to start soon in the neighborhood. Lynn then rose from the couch and walked to better see the view from the windows. Jeff also stood and was watching the view she presented since she did have a nice backside which was shown by the tight skirt she was wearing. Her wearing high heeled shoes also showed that she had tapered calves and thin ankles. She did look good was his thought which he would think was shared by any man who looked at her.

Turning Lynn saw a smile on Jeff’s face and said, “You look like the cat that caught the canary. What are you smiling about?”

“Oh, it was just a thought I had, it was nothing.”

“No please tell me what were you are smiling about.”

“Well if you insist, I was just thinking that you do have a nice ass.”

He thought his remark would shock her but it didn’t seem like it did. She put her drink down and walked up close to Jeff and after putting both of her arms over his shoulder said, “What would you think if I told you that I think you also do have a nice ass?”

Jeff placed his hands on her waist, slowly sliding them down till they were on the globes of her ass and brought her to him for a kiss. He immediately knew she was a good kisser by how she pressed her body against him and how her very active tongue was doing battle with his tongue. He was quickly getting arouse and Lynn must have felt this because she started rubbing her stomach against him which brought his shaft to full attention.

His hands were still on her butt when she ended the kiss and leaning back said, “Why don’t you give me a little tour of your condo? I would suggest we start with the bedroom.”

With his hand on her butt they walked to the bedroom. It was there that the tour ended.

They started taking off their clothes. Jeff was watching Lynn doing this and in a way he thought it was like he was watching a stripper doing a strip tease. She was faster than Jeff and with her back to him she bent down to step out of her panties which she tossed on to a chair.

In seeing her doing this he remarked, “Like I said before, you do have a nice ass.”

She straightened and turned around to face him with a smile on her face in hearing his remark. The only thing she was now wearing were her four inch high heeled shoes. He looked at her breasts and while there was a little sag to them they were very nice. He could see she wasn’t a natural blond because of the small patch of dark pubic hair that was above her most private part. The small waist, womanly hips and having a somewhat of a flat stomach made her a very desirable package.

Walking a few steps to recline on the bed she said, “Hurry up big boy.”

Joining her on the bed he resumed kissing her but after a while he started to move down her body. He spent some time to nibbling on her breasts. In moving lower he could hear her encouraging him along with spreading her thighs. He spent considerable time giving her oral sex concentrating on licking her clit. He caught the scent of her arousal and at the same time the scent of her perfume that she must have applied there. He knew she was classy but having put perfume there only confirmed to him that she was indeed that.

Lynn was somewhat verbal in that she would periodically give comments on what he was doing or how good he was making her feel. This only encouraged him to do more of what he was doing.

Knowing she had a few orgasms he thought it was now his turn and he moved up in between her opened thighs. Her hand guided his stiff shaft’s entry into her. Because of her wetness he quickly bottomed out in her warm sheath. With her arms around him caressing him she encouraged him to go has deep as he could into her.

It wasn’t that long with his hips in motion that he made a large warm deposit in her. They rested for a while and did some cuddling with each of them telling the other how good they were. In a short time he again mounted her and was plunging his shaft into her.

After he had his second climax he reached into the night stand drawer for the vibrating dildo and put it to use. He wanted to give Lynn complete sexual satisfaction in the hopes that their coupling wouldn’t be a one-time only affair. He wasn’t sure if that would happen but by how she was acting and if he was a betting man which he was, he thought she would want to do this again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.