An Investor
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - People make many decisions in life, some involving various types of investments with the results often being a mixed bag. Making the right investment decision can bring many rewards some of which may not be monetary. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop and it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Jeff thought after his meeting with Candice that night he would cruise Jamison Street to see what was happening. Stopping in at two on places he could see there weren’t that many people in those two places. What women that were there looked like they were already coupled up. After having a Virgin Mary he moved on.

In walking into the Red Slipper he saw this was a different story. Here there was a good crowd of people and while there were couples, there were also small groups of what looked like unattached females. It was either that these ladies weren’t yet paired up or that their preference wasn’t for men. He was going to need to find out which side of the plate they swung the bat from.

He ordered a drink and looked around to see what women interested him. His eye caught a good looking blond giving him the once over. That was fine with him because he was giving her the once over and liked what he saw. She was in her early twenties and from what he could see had a very nice figure. He tipped his glass to her and saw her tipping her glass back at him.

Walking over to her he started a conversation with her and she seemed pleased that he did. She introduced herself saying her name was Aria. During the course of the conversation she said that she was a computer programmer. One thing led to another and after buying her a drink and some more conversation he suggested and wasn’t surprised when she accepted his invitation to go with him to a quieter place, his hotel room.

Once inside his room it was only fifteen minutes later that she was naked lying on his bed waiting for him to join her. As he was undressing he looked at her and concluded that she had one hell of a body. He saw nice sized breasts, a flat stomach, small waist and long legs which made her a very desirable package of femininity.

She was an enthusiastic lover but somewhat inexperienced in that she wanted to get right to it and didn’t care for much foreplay. That she had an absence of pubic hair made him think she had been watching too many videos. He made love to her twice but her haste to do this detracted from what should have been a more pleasurable experience. He thought that in time she will appreciate that foreplay will make having sex more pleasurable.

Shortly after the second time they had sex she fell asleep. Whether it was the alcohol she consumed or the sex he could only guess at what caused her to do that. Jeff stayed awake and thought about her and some other things he needed to do. About one half hour later she awoke. After saying she didn’t know why she fell asleep she left the bed to start dressing. She said tomorrow was a work day for her and she needed to get home or her mother who she lived with would worry. Jeff offered to take her to her home but she said she didn’t live far from here and it was a short cab ride. Giving him one last kiss Aria said she would see him around and left.

Jeff wondered if it was him or her who had the stronger itch in wanting to get laid. He admitted that she had scratched his itch and it was now gone, at least for a while.

He spent every day before the closing on the condo checking on his investments which he knew it was too often for him to be doing that but he still did it. He was shocked by either the amount of money he lost on a down day in the market and also surprised by how much he gained on an up day in the market. The overall trend so far was up and the amount of his investments had increased by three percent. He knew that didn’t sound like much but based on the total value of his investments, it was a considerable amount of money.

Jeff started to wonder about having this large amount of money at one discount broker. He wasn’t receiving any special favors from them in having all of his funds there. He knew he shouldn’t have any concerns about his present discount broker but he just did because he was somewhat of a worrier. To alleviate that concern he opened another account at a different brokerage firm and transferred approximately one half of his funds to that account. He felt better in having done this.

In the late afternoons he went to the casino and played cards. Sometimes he won and sometimes he lost but now losing a few dollars was very insignificant. Playing cards now was just something for him to do to past the time.

The closing on the condo he purchased finally occurred. It was a normal closing since nothing out of the ordinary occurred in finalizing this transfer of title. His attorney assured him everything was correct and he was the owner of the condo. Lynn was there to collect her six percent fee. She did look good and always wore what he thought were expensive clothes which made the statement that she was a very successful realtor. Because of her good looks he continued to have those carnal thoughts about her.

After everything was concluded at the closing he had a chance to talk to her. He told her that in her business she must come across some investment opportunities. If she sees something she thinks would be a good investment opportunity but for some reason she wouldn’t be able to invest in it herself, she should keep him in mind. She said she would and told him that she does see some interesting things at times but doesn’t know of anything currently.

Jeff phoned Candice and told her he was now the owner of the condo and she could start having the items she ordered delivered. She broke the news that some of the items needed were back ordered. She thought it would be at least two weeks before all of the major items would be in his condo.

It was a little bit of a disappointment to hear her say that but he remembered there was some sort of a saying that went along the lines of, “If life gives you lemons you make lemonade.”

He moved what personal belongings he had into the condo and purchased an air mattress. He knew he could live at a fine hotel till his condo was ready for occupancy but since it now was something he owned, he wouldn’t feel right at staying in a hotel. Sitting on the floor with his notebook on his lap he surfed the internet which was available for him since it was included in his monthly maintenance fee. He was looking for last minute vacations or trips he could take.

There were a number of them that interested him like Club Med and some of the all-inclusive resorts but he had the impression that you couldn’t go there on a last minute basis. He was also interested in cruising and had never been on a cruise ship which had him give a cruise line a phone call. He was surprised how accommodating the cruise line people were. They said they could put him on a ship that was doing a seven day eastern Caribbean cruise which was due to go out of Fort Lauderdale in two days. This was a cabin suite with a balcony which they said was their most expensive cabin. They would reduce the single supplement fee to one hundred percent to fifty percent since an occupied cabin was better for them than an unoccupied cabin.

Jeff signed up for this cruise and then went on-line and booked his first-class airfare. He had the fantasy thought of taking Lynn on this cruise and just laughed at that thought since that was a pie in the sky wish.

The flight down was a little bumpy but it was a safe landing. In reading the Wall Street Journal paper during the fight he saw where John Wilkinsing had given two billion dollars of his company stock to start a foundation that would be supporting various health initiatives and projects to make life better. To Jeff that showed what he already knew that John was one good human being who appreciated his success and wanted to give something back. Jeff thought he needed to think about giving something back as well.

Exiting a taxi at the ship’s terminal he was amazed at seeing the boarding procedure for the twenty five hundred passengers which he likened to a cattle call. Because of his status with his cabin purchase he was able to by-pass these waiting lines. His cabin was immediately made available to him although his luggage wasn’t there yet. He smiled at the nice accommodations and thought of the saying, “It only costs a little more to go first class.” For some reason he didn’t understand, he was big on remembering sayings like this and had remembered a number of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.