An Investor
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - People make many decisions in life, some involving various types of investments with the results often being a mixed bag. Making the right investment decision can bring many rewards some of which may not be monetary. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop and it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

While Jeff thought the one year holding period would never come it finally did. Not wanting to affect the price of the stock he sold seventy five percent of John’s company stock in small lots over a period of time and reinvested the proceeds. The twenty percent in capital gains tax was a big nut he had to pay but it was something he was going to need to face sooner or later. More than offsetting this tax was the twenty four percent rise in the price of the John’s stock that occurred during this waiting period. The interest and dividends on his new investments were going to be giving him an income so large he could never spend it.

One thing Jeff decided to do was to purchase a place to live. He generally enjoyed living in this area where he grew up and wanted to live here during the summer months. The winter months could be a little brutal but he knew he wouldn’t be spending that time here. Living in the southern States during the winter months had somewhat spoiled him and he knew of other warm places in the States, Caribbean or the Pacific where he could now spend that time.

He wanted to live in his hometown not far from where the young adults gathered at night which was on Jamison Street. He discarded the idea of purchasing a house and decided that he wanted to purchase a condo. He thought a condo was the better way for him to go because all he would be responsible for was the inside of his unit which a cleaning service would handle and not the outside maintenance. He asked around for recommendations on a relator and a few of his friends said they had heard nice things about Lynn Baker who was one half of the Baker and Conway Realty. It was said she was familiar with that portion of town and knew what properties were available.

Walking into the Realtor’s office Jeff told the receptionist he wanted to speak to Lynn Baker about purchasing a condo. In a minute or so a blond haired lady who had a slim figure that he could see because of the white blouse and tight gray skirt she was wearing came up to him. She extended her hand which he shook in introducing himself. She was attractive and he would guess she was about five to eight years older than his twenty eight years or maybe one or two years more. That being the case he was immediately impressed by how she talked, dressed and her grooming which told him that she was a very classy lady. In race track lingo he would say she was a thoroughbred.

He followed her to her office admiring her ass as she walked. After both of them took a seat she asked him what she could for him. In spite of her being older than him he thought she could do a lot for him which was a thought he normally had when he heard a good looking woman give him that straight line. He told her he was looking to purchase a condo in the vicinity of Jamison Street and what he was looking for in regard to the size of the condo, its view, parking and security.

She appeared to be well informed of what was available in the area that met his stated requirements. She told him that what he wanted would probably cost about one point six to two million dollars. He could see that when she said this she was thinking that the price would be too much for Jeff because he was young and didn’t have that kind of money. She was waiting for him to change his requirements. His response of saying he would like to see units like this as soon as possible sort of took her back.

“Can I ask you what you do Jeff?”

“Presently I am an investor.”

“And what do you invest?”

“Money.”

“Whose money?”

“My money.”

He could see she in her mind was calculating and concluding that this was one rich dude.

Lynn reached for a book which she opened and removed some listings. Standing up she put on her suit jacket which Jeff enjoy seeing her do because her blouse tightened and showed him that she had a nice size rack. Walking out of her office she told the receptionist she was going out on some showings and wasn’t sure when she would be back.

She drove her Mercedes a few city blocks to a tall building that looked to be fairly new and parked her car. Entering the building she said hello to the doorman who she apparently knew and signing the visitors log told the security guard she was there on a showing. They took the elevator up to the twenty first floor. The buttons in the elevator showed this to a twenty four story high building.

Exiting the elevator they walked to a door on which there was a lock box hanging on its handle. Doing her thing with the lock box she opened the condo door with the key the box contained to what he could see was a corner unit.

Jeff was impressed with this unit for a number of reasons. It had an exceptionally large living room area along with a formal dining room area with both places having tall ceilings. There were two large bedrooms and a little smaller room that could easily be made into an office, den or library. The floors were either light ceramic tile or dark wood which he liked. The two bathrooms were large with the one off the master bedroom having a large size shower that was equipped with a built in steam option. The closets were good size walk-ins. Recessed lighting, granite counter tops, six burner stove with an overhead exhaust fan, large name brand appliances and numerous other items impressed Jeff. The large picture windows gave a scenic view of the city skyline.

All this time while Jeff was looking around Lynn was expounding on the many features of this thirty three hundred square foot condo. He heard her mention the inside parking, exercise room, pool, security and its other amenities.

She told him the asking price was one dollar shy of two million. She also confirmed that this unit had not been lived in yet and was approved for occupancy nine months ago.

He was sold on this unit but he told her he would like to see some other units. There were two more units in this building on lower floors but Jeff saw they weren’t as nice has the first unit she showed him. Lynn did mention there were other condo unit units for sale in other buildings which were less expensive that she could show him but they did not have all the features of these units or building.

Jeff said he liked the first unit she showed him and asked her for the name of the owner and the property tax number of the unit. He said he would be back in contact with her after he does some research.

That evening he thought about the unit and about Lynn. Granted more time was spent in thinking about this condo unit and doing some research on the web but he also gave his thinking about Lynn some time as well. He didn’t know what her marital status was but from what he could see she wasn’t wearing a wedding ring. He couldn’t help but wonder what kind of a lover she would be and if he had an opportunity to bed her he certainly would. He laughed to himself thinking that because of the strong self-confidence she showed if he did take her to bed she would probably tell him what and how to do it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.