An Investor
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - People make many decisions in life, some involving various types of investments with the results often being a mixed bag. Making the right investment decision can bring many rewards some of which may not be monetary. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop and it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Jeffery Martin was your everyday normal teenage boy. He enjoyed doing what most boys enjoy doing at his age. Schooling and sports along with watching a little television occupied his time. Thoughts of the opposite sex were starting to take up some of his time which was to be expected. For some reason the girls were starting to look prettier to him than they did before and he didn’t know why that was. Jeff was an only child and had never thought to ask his parents why he didn’t have a brother or sister.

He had the normal concerns a teenage boy would have like wanting to get good marks in school, being good in sports and now maybe wanting to have a pretty girlfriend. Things you could say were going good for him and you could say that till that one day in October when it all went to hell and it became the worst day of his life.

That was a day he would always remember. He was a junior in high school and was in his chemistry class when John Korsi, a student counselor came into the classroom. He asked Jeff to come with him. He didn’t say what was going on other than they needed to go to the Principal’s office.

Once in the office Jeff saw there was the Principal Richard Adams along with a State Police Officer.

The Police Officer said, “Jeff, there is no easy way to say this but this morning there was an accident on the interstate. The fog there was intensified by some smoke because of a company burning off some brush which created slow driving conditions. A tractor trailer slowed down because of this limited visibility and your parent’s car slowed down behind this truck. Another truck behind your parent’s car didn’t slow down and pushed your parents car into this slowed down truck. Your parent’s car was crushed and both of your parents I am sorry to tell you were killed.”

Jeff in hearing the news was shocked and felt weak in the knees. He didn’t cry and just thought this couldn’t be happening. It was just a dream, a very bad dream. He sat down in chair that was there and still didn’t say anything. He didn’t cry but was in shock at hearing this dreaded news. No one in the room said anything for a while.

Finally the Principal said, “Do you have any relatives that we should contact and tell them what happened?”

“Just my aunt, my mother’s sister Dana Kendall. She is at work now I guess, but I have both her home and work phone numbers on my cell. She can let the people know who should know what happen.”

Jeff gave the phone numbers to the Principal who stepped out of his office to use his secretary’s phone to make the call.

About thirty five minutes later Dana was at the school. He could see the tears in her eyes as she gave Jeff a bear hug. No words were spoken for a while and after she composed herself she left the school with Jeff.

Jeff had always liked Aunt Dana because she treated him nicely. She was fairly attractive with a nice figure and had been divorced for about eight years now. His mother had told him Dana was dating but she hadn’t found anyone yet that she was serious about. He could see she was thinking about the many things that were now needed to be done.

“Jeff, with your parents now gone you are going to need to come to live with me. There are many things that need to be done besides you moving in with me like making the funeral arrangements, selling your parent’s house and seeing who is responsible for this accident. The attorneys that I work with can do some of that.”

Jeff knew Dana was a secretary but he didn’t know that she was a legal secretary.

The funeral was attended by a large number of people. Jeff knew some of them and some he didn’t know. Standing by the closed caskets accepting their condolences was a blur in his memory of who said what. It was the saddest time in his young life.

Living with Dana was nice but at times it was a little awkward. He sensed he was affecting her life and later realized that he might be hindering Dana’s love life. She never said anything or complained about him living with her but it was just a feeling he had that he was doing that.

Her attorney friends at work must have known what they were doing because they effected settlements with the truck’s insurance company and the company who started the brush fire causing his parent’s deaths. The also settled the claim with his parent’s insurance company on the value of the car. Dana who was appointed “Guardian ad Litem” said she was setting this large amount of money aside and it will pay for Jeff’s education, his living expenses as well as giving him a monthly allowance.

Jeff was a good student and graduated high school with marks that put him in the upper ten percent of his class. A number of his fellow classmates said they were going to the State University that was two hours away and Jeff thought he would go there as well. Being away at school should eliminate any problems he was causing in regard to Dana’s love life which was another reason he choose to go away to the State University.

At the University Jeff didn’t know what he wanted to do in life or study. Because of that his marks were acceptable to stay in school but not good enough for him to constantly be on the Dean’s list. He also limited the time during the summer he would be at Dana’s condo by staying at school and taking summer classes.

One of his enjoyments in going to the University was the fraternity he joined. The social comradeship with his fellow male students along with the young student women it attracted made for a pleasant time in his life. He probably partied too much but at the time he didn’t know not to party that often. His fraternity partnered up with a sorority that was across the street from his frat house. When he thought about this partnering up he really meant they partnered up.

Jeff was amazed at what he perceived was the change in these young women from how they acted when they were in high school to now how they acted in being away at college. Whether it was that they became more mature, the pill, looking for a husband, discovering how good sex was or a combination of all of those things, it resulted in him finding out that it didn’t take much effort on his part to talk these young women into removing their panties. The unspoken three date rule was the exception as more often than not, one or two dates would result in Jeff scoring a home run.

While Jeff was getting an allowance he was looking to increase the amount of spending money he had in his pocket. Getting a part-time job at a fast food type restaurant was something he considered but that idea he quickly discarded. He went one day with two of his frat brothers to the race track to watch the horses run and found out that he was above average in picking winners. He would just look at the daily Racing Form and select a horse he thought logically should finish first or finish in the top three and placed his bets. More often than not he came back with more money in his pocket than he had when he left to go to the track.

When he was a senior in college he was assigned to be a big brother to one of the new freshman pledges. The pledge assigned to him was named John Wilkinsing. He liked John because he seemed to be an honest and sincere person and thought he would be a good addition to the fraternity. They established a good relationship with Jeff giving him tips on the ins and outs of college life.

Jeff graduated with a major in management and a minor in accounting. What he was going to do with his education he didn’t know. What he did know was that he was going to miss this college life and the pretty co-eds who were not bashful in expressing the affection they had for him. He had dated a number of them but had not developed any strong emotional feelings for any one girl.

Until he decided what type of career in life he would pursue he thought he would continue to visit the race track to support his life style. His logical thought was that if he just increased the amount he bet it would increase the amount of his winnings. He knew that it was a gamble to do that because it could also increase the amount of his losses but betting on the outcome of a horse race was in itself a gamble.

It turned out that Jeff’s assumption was correct for the better and he became somewhat successful in the bets he placed. A side benefit to doing this betting on horses was that the race track sessions varied with the weather. During the summer he was in the mid-west or on the east coast but during the winter he was in the southern States.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.