Fishing in the Car Key Bowl - Cover

Fishing in the Car Key Bowl

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - So many marriages get into that seven year slump where anything seems better than what you have every night that you come home from work or when a housewife opens the door for the same familiar face with lack of interest in making her feel wanted once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Swinging  

Frank had taken a hiatus from the fun and games of the Car Key Bowl festivities because his business had dispatched him to Manila for the grand opening of their new branch office.

Fortunately, he was all caught up in the chaos of interviewing and vetting almost two dozen young women for positions in the new office and sometimes the duties went far into the night for him to test their ability to follow orders and show him they would be able to bend over backwards to keep their new jobs.

He face talked with his wife Angie and she filled him in on the Car Key Bowl meetings which she had continued to attend to keep their names on the roster of members. Apparently, she had become the third part of many triangles of love-making that had given her a new perspective on the positive aspects of rug-munching and rimming both male and females bottoms with equal enthusiasm.

In fact, she was so vivid in her descriptions of her services performed in the new triangles of sexual pleasures that he was eager to return and try her along with one of the other wives at loose ends with husbands traveling for business.

He had only recently started to break in the new girl Lily in her doggie style position alternating with a prone bone variation that had her moaning and shouting out in her native tongue to inspire him to go even deeper inside her pretty bottom. She was so good that he had even considered bringing her home to take up housekeeping and nanny duties in his own household.

Only yesterday, she had her younger sister Anita tag along with them to the hotel room to show her boss that her virginal attitude was real and not some act to attract additional generosity for attention to duty. The girl was just eighteen the previous weekend and Lily told him that she had only one boyfriend that had been doing her ass for the past two years. The girl was like a good Catholic girl as she had denied him her pussy until after he had proposed marriage and given her a diamond ring to seal the bargain. Lily had decided her sister’s lack of sexual knowledge needed to be expanded as soon as possible because secretly she had been giving the poor boy her own sweet snatch providing he used a proper condom at all times. Lily was determined to not conceive a child in an unmarried status because it was a fast track to poverty and loss of reputation in the neighborhood.

The poor girl got down on all fours and he could see she was accustomed to taking it in the ass and seemed to enjoy it a lot more than the usual American women that considered it a dirty practice and far too nasty for their sexual taste. Frank enjoyed planting his tongue in Lily’s wet mouth and digging deep inside her teenaged sister’s ass at the same time staying busy at both ends like a candle burning overtime.

They were so good working as a team that he promised Lily and Anita he would sponsor them on a trip to the United States that coming summer and they could live with him and his wife to learn the ins and outs of American lifestyles. He had already broached the idea to Angie and she masturbated at the other end of the connection just thinking about them all together in the large circular bed with the mirrors on the ceiling.

In a way, he was a bit sad when he left the Island behind and his arrival at the airport in the United States was a letdown because they made him strip down and submit to an anal body search looking for smuggled drugs. He discovered it was an anonymous tip from Greg Gregory who was pissed off over the way he had trained his eight month pregnant wife Kim into bending over for his big dick and had reddened her ass cheeks with his heavy hand on more than one occasion. Of course, Greg had made his wife pay for her husband’s ill treatment of his pregnant spouse in ways that she was far too ashamed to admit to her husband because it was simply too inappropriate.

Greg laughed heartily as he spanked his wife and did her doggy style telling her about his trick on her anal lover Frank at the airport.

Kim had become quite submissive after her baby was born and she missed Frank’s big cock but she allowed her husband to bend her over because it reminded her of Frank’s rump loving assault on her dignity. Her husband was not as good a spanker as Frank but he did make an effort and she appreciated his efforts to make her fall into a happy orgasm with him riding her flanks with heavy pounding.

The anal fixated woman had lost all of the extra pounds she had added with the pregnancy and she knew her sleek rear end curves would entice any man to do her the way she preferred best of all. As a high school teacher, she had begun to use the older senior boys to give her the anal loving she loved. It seemed a win-win proposition to her because she felt she was expanding the boy’s sexual training and there was no danger of conception when she was getting all that young boy seed in her butt and not in her baby-making channel that was far too dangerous for constant use.

In fact, she had a parent teacher’s conference with one of the eighteen year old’s fathers after school that very afternoon to discuss his grades and she suspected the boy had told his father about her tutoring in anal frolics inside her office behind a locked door. The father’s name was Brian and he was quite tall with a big beer belly that made her stifle an urge to bend over the desk and tell him, “stick it to me, big guy and do it real nasty.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.