Light of Hellfire - Cover

Light of Hellfire

Copyright© 2018 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Baltoh, a Demon-Archangel Hybrid, comes to Earth while hunting down an escaped hellspawn, only to find a horrific plan in the works, but with it comes a new path in his life and a woman to love.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Politics  

As expected, the realization that the city was halfway to Hell did not raise morale; on the contrary, the fact that they were completely separated from Earth made everyone feel more hopeless and closer to the end. Even while locked in a volcanic shaft, the citizens of New York could at least tell themselves that they still had planet Earth around them, but now, that comfort was gone. True, they could still receive help and reinforcements from Heaven, but from this point forward, they were completely on their own and away from home, like a space shuttle that could no longer see or contact Earth.


Baltoh was lying in bed, Molly pressed against his left side and Selene against his right. All three were naked, with Baltoh’s lips bound to Selene’s as their tongues danced around each other. While they made out, Molly kissed his chest and stroked his erection. After half a minute, Selene and Molly switched roles, with Baltoh kissing Molly and Selene stroking his dick. A soft tap on the door soon interrupted the swirling of their lips.

“What the fuck? Who could that be?” Molly swore, angry at her lips being pulled from Baltoh’s. Selene just had a coy smile.

The hybrid merely grinned and stood up, walking to the door with his long whip-like tail swishing from side to side. When he opened the door, Molly gained Selene’s smile.

Displaying her newly acquired love of bondage and submission, Rosemary, the proud and powerful Archangel, came crawling in on all fours without any clothes on. Her panties had been tied around her face as a gag and Baltoh was beside her with his tail wrapped her neck like she was a dog on a leash. In her mind, Rosemary was happier than almost any other time in her life, and her pussy was already wet from anticipation. She wanted this so badly that she couldn’t stop licking her smiling lips through her gag in arousal. Just the feeling of being at Baltoh’s will and the readiness to be used like a sex toy by the two gorgeous women on the bed was almost orgasmic in and of itself.

“Rosemary, you are to do anything and everything they tell you to do. You are their sex slave and they are your Mistresses, so obey their every command,” he said, making Rosemary tremble in arousal at the mental bliss of being ordered and subjected. He then looked up at Selene and Molly, who were both smiling and shivering in excitement at being able to play with her like a new toy. “You girls have fun, I’m going to watch for a little while.” He released his tail from her throat and took a seat in a chair by the bed.

“Up on the bed,” Selene said as an experiment.

Staying on all fours, she climbed up onto the bed and crouched like she was a subject of a dog show and one of the judges was inspecting her. Selene and Molly sat up on either side of Rosemary and began exploring her naked body with their hands, teasingly rubbing her soft skin with their palms and fingers. Rosemary purred and shivered at the ticklish massage, gnashing on her panties between her teeth. Selene and Molly leaned back and smiled, watching Rosemary’s hands ball into fists from sexual frustration and anticipation. She was an inch away from begging them to keep touching her.

Leaning forward, Selene ran her tongue across Rosemary’s soft lips while Molly began rubbing her hand against her pussy with her thumb pressed down on her anus. The Archangel purred at the sensual touching, even leaning back to try and get Molly to enter her. Finally, her prayers were answered as Molly began working her thumb in her asshole while spitting on the ring, using her saliva as lubricant. As Molly teased her, Selene removed Rosemary’s panties from her mouth, first sucking on them thirstily before putting them aside. She then lied back against the headboard with her legs spread, putting her wet pussy on display to the cunt-hungry masochist.

“Do you want to lick my pussy?” she whispered, touching the pink interior lips and then holding out her index and finger in front of Rosemary’s face, glistening with her oils. Before responding, Rosemary shivered in ecstasy as Molly doubled her efforts with her thumb, as well as fingering her snatch and peppering her lower back and smooth rear end with lustful kisses.

“Yes Mistress,” she purred before leaning forward and delicately flitting her tongue between Selene’s fingers, as if practicing to explore the lips between her legs. The second the tasteless fluid touched her tongue, a tremor of bliss ran through her body from the sexual realization and symbolism of the taboo act.

“What do you want?” Selene teasingly asked.

“I want to lick your pussy. Please let me, Mistress,” she said softly with her rosary bead wristbands ticking as she bent her wrists to ease the building soreness.

Selene just smiled and splayed her hands, inviting Rosemary experience the art of cunnilingus. With Molly now working her thumb in Rosemary’s slit while she licked her anus, the Archangel leaned down and kissed the lips of Selene’s pussy like a religious artifact. Selene gave a soft release of breath in pleasure, enjoying a strange and new sense of control over her superior.

“That’s right, lick it good,” she said, almost with a primal growl as she laid her hand on the top of Rosemary’s head and gently pushed down.

Five feet away, Baltoh was watching with a smile and an erection hard and strong enough to hit a baseball. The scene before him was driving him wild with sexual hunger and excitement: the rolling of Selene’s tongue across her lips as she shifted her head from side to side in bliss, the whimpers of pleasure being given off my Rosemary as she feasted on another woman’s slit for the first time in her life, and the image of Molly’s head buried between Rosemary’s cute ass cheeks as she worked her tongue back and forth in her anus.

Rolling over, Molly lied down on her back and moved her head between Rosemary’s legs. She flicked her tongue around the velvet opening of Rosemary’s cunt, sending shivers of happiness through her pale naked body. While touching herself, Molly began enthusiastically licking Rosemary’s pussy and working her fingers in her anus. Often, she would pull out her fingers and lick them succulently before reinserting them.

“Come up here and give me a kiss,” Selene purred as she tweaked her nipples.

“Yes Mistress,” she replied with a hungry smile. Before making her way up to Selene’s lips, Rosemary began kissing her body first.

Deciding to exercise the dominant role that Baltoh had bestowed on her, Selene pulled on her hair and raised her head. “Did I say you could touch me?”

In the background, Molly’s failed attempts at trying not to giggle were obvious and well audible. Selene was the same, desperately suppressing a grin as she realized how wonderfully hilarious this was.

“No Mistress,” she panted, feeling a euphoric tightness in her chest at being scolded.

“Am I going to have to punish you?”

“Yes, Mistress, please punish me.”

Molly and Selene switched places with Rosemary staying on her hands and knees. Molly was against the headboard with an evil smile on her face and Selene sat behind Rosemary, running her hand across the woman’s soft rear end. In his chair, Baltoh squirmed and chewed on one of his claws in anticipation. Swinging her hand, Selene smacked Rosemary’s ass.

“Oh yes! Punish me, Mistress!” she yelped as a faint red welt appeared on her adolescent rear end.

Molly’s thighs shook as she resisted the urge to clamp her legs together against the warm ticklish shiver at the sound of Rosemary’s happy cry. The contorted look of pleasure and pain in her sweet face was driving her wild with naughty desires. Selene ran her tongue across her palm and fingers as if licking off a delicious sauce, and then with her hand wet, she smacked Rosemary’s other ass cheek, leaving a similar welt and drawing another masochistic cry of joy from the Archangel.

For a few minutes, Baltoh and Molly watched intently as Selene punished Molly, spanking her over and over again while the subservient sex-slave moaned in pleasure. By the time she was done, Rosemary’s ass was red and she was panting heavily as liquid arousal trickled down her legs, drop by drop.

“Have you learned your lesson?” Selene asked, swinging her hand to ease the aching sting in the nerve endings. Rosemary just whimpered and nodded. With a sweet smile, Selene ran her hand across Rosemary’s ass, up her back, and then lifted Rosemary’s chin so that she was looking up at the ebony goddess with an innocent look on her face.

“Aw, sweet baby. Here, let mama make everything better,” Selene said tenderly before leaning down and placing a kiss on the swollen left cheek. The soft sweet touch was like ice cream after a spicy dinner to Rosemary, and she licked her lips from the sensual taste it put in her mouth.

“There’s a good girl. Now, show me what you learned and start kissing Molly.”

“Yes, Mistress, thank you.”

Molly smiled and licked her lips with her legs spread and a hungry ‘come hither’ look in her eyes. Making sure not to touch her, Rosemary crawled over to Molly, holding herself over her while the golden-haired Angel ran her fingertips lightly across her smooth belly and firm breasts. Lowering her face, Rosemary gently brushed her lips against Molly’s, relishing the experimental touch and feeling of another woman.

“Try using your tongue,” Molly whispered as she blew on Rosemary’s lips.

Rosemary nodded and kissed her again, this time swishing her tongue between Molly’s soft lips. Molly answered this experimental probing by slipping her own tongue into the Archangel’s wet mouth, licking every corner and inviting Rosemary deeper into the kiss. In a matter of seconds, they were French kissing like a pair of porn stars on ecstasy. Their tongues were wrapped around each other and every drop of saliva in their mouths was swapped over and over again. Behind them, Selene was fingering herself and massaging her breasts as she watched them.

After a minute of gazing upon their make-out session, Selene lied down beside Molly and joined in, with all three women holding their faces against each other as their lips and tongues flirted in a wet sensual hug. While they kissed, Molly and Selene began fingering each other while Rosemary worked her fingers between her own legs. Watching them, Baltoh was chewing on his lower lip as he felt pre-cum beginning to ooze from the tip of his pulsating cock.

“Do you want to lick my pussy?” Molly whispered with a smile.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then let me see that ass.”

Rosemary nodded and turned around on top of Molly, getting into the 69-position. As Rosemary began going down on Molly, Molly smiled and playfully smacked her ass, listening to the sweet clapping sound and watching as the ripples traveled through her body. Molly then looked at Selene and inclined her head, inviting her to taste Rosemary’s back door. Selene smiled and kissed her friend, then thrust herself into the Archangel’s anus, succulently working her tongue in the delectable orifice. Molly joined in, adding a second tongue to Rosemary’s pleasure.

Baltoh cracked a wide grin as Rosemary’s hums and soft moans of pleasure began to take a higher and louder tone. Selene and Molly were about to get a very ... wet ... surprise. Chewing on his nail, Baltoh’s smile grew wider and wider as Rosemary’s moans signaled the climax like the beeping timer of a bomb about to go off. Finally, she gave a muffled scream of bliss into Molly’s cunt, as from her own, a huge splash of clear orgasmic fluid sprayed across the faces and chests of Selene and Molly. They both jerked back, eyes wide with a look on their faces like a pair of cats playing with a water balloon and causing it to burst.

“Sorry,” Rosemary whispered.

With a smile, Selene leaned down and began licking the fluid off of Molly’s breasts, hungrily sucking on Molly’s nipples and making her lover purr. “Delicious,” she hummed, letting Molly do the same to her.

Desperate for more, Selene began working her fingers quickly in Rosemary’s loosened pussy, trying to reignite the orgasm before it faded. The woman screamed as she had her second, completely soaking Selene and Molly in another spray of her orgasmic juices.

“It’s just like milking a cow,” Selene laughed as she rubbed the juices into her skin like sunscreen.

“Then lets see how much we can get. Rosemary, roll over.”

Rosemary did as she was told and Molly sat up, lifting her and holding her upside down with her neck bent and her butt in the air. Selene moved over to Rosemary and settled herself on her face, the Archangel loving the feeling of Selene’s full firm ass cheeks smothering her. Her hungry scream increased in volume as Molly and Selene again began orally pleasuring her pussy and asshole, this time in reversed positions.

With their persistence and skill, the two Angels brought Rosemary to a third orgasm in record time. Selene leaned back as the geyser sprayed forth from between Rosemary’s lips, letting the fluid soak the two of them. Rosemary held her mouth open with her tongue out, drinking in the fluid that sprayed her face, chest and stomach. Selene leaned back and groaned in kinky happiness as the spray soaked her like a shower, oiling her body in the woman’s orgasmic juices. Selene then leaned down and began sucking on Rosemary’s small breasts, slurping up the membrane of fluid and soaking her nipples with saliva.

As the jet ceased, Molly rubbed Rosemary’s pussy with her hand, almost cupping the juices before rubbing them on her own body and giving her silky flesh as glorious shine. With their naked bodies slippery and oiled, the three women began rubbing against each other like seals while kissing, fingering, and groping each other in wild lust. Molly and Rosemary were lying on either side of Selene, each with one of her nipples in their sucking lips while they each worked their fingers in her welcoming snatch. Watching them, Baltoh could not stop pre-cum from trickling down the shaft of his cock. He could no longer take it; he needed to feel them.

With his cock standing erect, he got to his feet and walked over to the bed. All three women were smiling at him coyly, glistening like three bronze statues with their naked bodies wet with the new girl’s juices like body oil. Rosemary and Molly each used their fingers to spread Selene’s pussy lips and invite him, with all three women lying at the edge of the bed. Standing above them, Baltoh leaned down and locked lips with Selene, kissing her and letting her know that she was the only woman there to him while he entered her. Her pussy was so open and willing for the penetration, his manhood slid in as if he were putting on a condom.

Selene’s loud gasp escaped through their joined lips and he began swinging down into her, fucking her with deep strokes. While Selene was fucked, Molly and Rosemary continued lustfully sucking on her nipples and slathering her melon breasts with their tongues, while they reached across her flat belly and began fingering each other. As he picked up speed, Selene was unable to maintain their kiss and laid her head back as she panted and moaned. For the next several minutes, he fucked her with powerful shoves and ran his lips up and down her neck, lovingly kissing her soft kin.

Before too long, Molly decided that she desperately wanted a turn and she moved up on top of Selene, burying her friend’s face with her bountiful breasts and shaking her ass at Baltoh. He smiled and pulled out of Selene, moving up onto the bed and entering Molly in a single confident drive. Mounting her like a dog, he began fucking her with machine-like strength, sending ripples through her hourglass body and shapely ass. Listening to the clapping sounds of her ass cheeks against Baltoh’s thighs and grunting as his cock stuffed her with such power that she could not breathe, Molly shook as she held herself up, giggling and panting as Selene motor-boated her tits like nymphomaniac.

She then looked up and smiled as Rosemary set herself behind Selene with her legs spread and her eyes filled with desire, yearning to again feel a woman’s tongue between the lips of her pussy. Molly hungrily obliged, burying her face between Rosemary’s slim thighs and drinking in her juices as if dying from dehydration. While he fucked her, Baltoh smacked Molly’s ass and fucked Selene with his tail, just like how he had done in the shower.

When he finally decided to pull out of Molly, Rosemary was quick to crawl over to him and begin sucking him off, eager to exploit any opportunity to both taste the blonde beauty’s juices and have his cock in her mouth. Once she had licked him clean, Baltoh laid back and ordered her to start riding him, while pulling her over with his tail around her throat. Rosemary gave a soft whine of happiness at the mental feeling of his authority weighing down on her. The power in his voice and the tightness of his tail around her soft throat was so oppressive, she even felt fear towards him, and that fear drove her wild with arousal. Moving onto his lap, Rosemary gave the smallest of moans as she lowered her petite body onto his cock.

Her young frame shaking, she began bouncing on his meaty missile while he kept his tail around her throat like a leash. She leaned back, lifting only her lower body as she fucked him. Helping her ride his cock, he wrapped his tail around her chest and shoulders like a harness, using his muscles in the tentacle-like appendage to raise her and drop her onto it, impaling her with his cock. While she rode him, Selene and Molly kneeled beside her, each sucking on her modest yet perky breasts.

With his powerful rhythm, he quickly drew another spray from ‘Old Faithful’, soaking himself in the wetness of her pleasure. Blinking to clear his eyes of the fluid, Baltoh smiled as Selene and Molly crouched down beside him and greedily licked it off his chest. Baltoh then moved Rosemary onto his face, sucking on her soft wet insides while Selene mounted him. With her back to him and on all fours, Selene kissed Molly as she helped her by guiding Baltoh’s cock into her ass.

Lifting her body, Selene rocked up and down on Baltoh’s cock as if she were riding a mechanical bull, glad she had spent all that time doing Pilates. With her breasts bouncing like basketballs, Selene’s deep grunts from the pulverization of her asshole by Baltoh’s cock were mixed with blissful moans as Molly began licking the chocolate-shade lips of her pussy. The third form of pleasure came from Rosemary. With Selene leaning back, Rosemary was lovingly kissing her neck and shoulders, worshipping her flawless body while Baltoh drank her juices.

Selene soon reached her first orgasm and dismounted Baltoh so that she could lick the oil from her ass off his cock. As Selene gluttonously sucked his dick, Baltoh released Rosemary from his tail, wordlessly telling her to pleasure Selene. Rosemary quickly moved off his now wet face, eager to appease her Master and satisfy her Mistress. No longer pinned down by Selene and Rosemary, Baltoh got up and faced Molly, who was already on all fours with her brown eye pointed straight at him and a coy, hungry expression on her face. Spreading her ass cheeks with one hand and hefting with manhood with the other, Baltoh slowly penetrated her asshole.

“Oh yes, put it in nice and deep,” she said as he buried his entire cock in her shapely ass.

With her anus loosening every second to accommodate his bulging dick, Baltoh began moving at increasing speed, fucking her without pause. Molly’s whole body shook with each deep thrust and she was giving an unintentional gurgling grunt as he slammed the farthest corners of her sphincter. Hammering Molly like a fuck-machine, Baltoh looked over to his side and smiled. While Molly was getting her ass fucked, Selene was teaching Rosemary the art of scissoring. The two women were grinding their pussies together and moaning at the kinky touch of their soft lips making out like a pair of lovers.

With all the movement the four orgy members were causing, the bed was once again rocking to the point of collapse. Throughout the frame, screws and nails were becoming exposed and the wooden pieces were separating. As the group continued moving harder and faster, the whole frame became as loose and rocking as an old pickup truck going off-road.

When Baltoh finally pulled out of Molly, all three women turned to him like cats hearing the opening of a can of food, and like such cats, they all wanted to fill their mouths. Molly was the fastest, quickly turning around and claiming his cock with her lips and tongue. But in all fairness, she deserved it.

Once Molly was finished sucking him off, Baltoh lied down beside Rosemary, spooning with her. He wrapped his tail around her ankle and lifted her leg, granting him access to her anus. While the position made it difficult, he was able to enter her and begin taking a slow yet steady rate of penetration and retraction. It only took Baltoh a few seconds to get used to the position before he took his usual machinegun rhythm, hammering her ass with brutal speed. Rosemary’s moans where barely audible as Molly crouched over her with their lips locked and tongues dancing. At the end of the chain, Selene was working her fingers in Molly’s asshole, increasing the number as the minutes ticked by.

“Oh yes, put your whole hand in my ass,” Molly groaned as Selene managed to work four fingers in up to the knuckles.

Selene smiled and first retracted her glistening fingers, licking them clean of Molly’s wetness while her asshole sat gaping and inviting. She then reinserted her fingers, adding her thumb. Molly’s breathing became heavy and she groaned as she tried to accept her lover’s hand. Not slowing down, Selene worked her entire hand into Molly’s anus and smiled as the indescribably wet softness for her interior. She slowly retracted her hand and again licked it clean. Contracting her cheeks, she spat out a large glob of saliva into her fingers and then smeared around the entrance the interior, making Molly hum in kinky euphoria. Selene reinserted her hand, this time closing it into a fist and pushing it deeper into Molly’s ass, making her cry out from the size and the joy.

Even while fucking Rosemary’s ass, Baltoh couldn’t help but watch in astonishment as Selene fisted her friend, working her hand in halfway up to the forearm as she slowly punched the deepest corners of Molly’s asshole, with Molly on her hands and knees and yelping in a mix of pleasure and pain. Without all the anal pounding Baltoh had given her, it likely would have been impossible for her to withstand this.

“Master, I’m about to cum again!” Rosemary whined, regaining Baltoh’s attention and giving him an absolutely filthy idea.

“Do it in Molly’s ass, do it,” he instructed, pulling out of her.

Molly smiled and lowered her head down so that her asshole was pointing straight up, gaping like a well. With her whole body shaking from the oncoming orgasm and the anal pounding, Rosemary stood up on the bed and moved over to Molly. Standing over her, she began awkwardly scissoring Molly in her bent-over position, grinding her quickly-moistening pussy against Molly’s gaping asshole. Selene was lying with her head between Molly’s thighs with her mouth open, waiting to catch any drops that came her way. Her ebony body shook with each powerful thrust Baltoh made into her pussy, fucking her with all his strength and loving the feeling of her warm soft interior. Rosemary was biting her lip and giving a shrill whine as she fingered her slit furiously, trying to satisfy everyone and bring forth another spray.

The group’s patience was rewarded once Rosemary had her orgasm, pairing it with a childish scream of happiness as a splash of climactic juices sprayed from between the petal lips of her snatch like the popping of a water balloon. Selene laughed as countless drops landed on her face and in her mouth and Molly was speechless from the indescribably kinky euphoria of the act as her ass overflowed from her pussy juice-enema.

“Oh my God, I think that is the sexiest thing that has ever happened to me,” Molly whispered, trying to keep from spilling any.

“Just wait,” Baltoh said as he stood up and then plunged his cock into her gaping ass in a single shove, forcing the fluids deep into her body and sending it splashing out from the pressure.

“Oh yes, fuck my ass!” she groaned as he began driving into her, using the liquid from Rosemary as lubricant to move through her easily.

As Baltoh began diving down into her like a buoy on the rough seas, Rosemary stood beside him, running her hand across his chest and fingering herself while they French kissed. Down below, Selene was hungrily licking Molly’s snatch and drinking the juices that were trickling from her asshole. To the wonderful music of her orgasms, Baltoh fucked Molly for ten straight minutes without slowing down or stopping to catch his breath. Once he pulled out of her, Rosemary was quick to lick her asshole clean and Selene took his cock in her mouth, sucking on it with gusto. As Rosemary licked Molly, she continued to finger herself, igniting another orgasm and spraying Selene at pointblank, to which she licked her lips with a smile on her face and rubbed it into her skin.

Grasping Baltoh’s hand, Selene pulled him down onto the bed where she hopped onto his lap, grinding her pussy against the shaft of his cock while she chewed on her lip in anticipation and gripped his shoulders. She then rose up, letting Baltoh enter the soft wet lips and get in nice and deep. With Baltoh’s cock right where it belonged, Selene began gyrating her hips, swinging her lower body so that her lover’s cock swept the inside of her pussy like a rolling pin. Oiled and shining like a polished mahogany table, Selene’s round ass clapped and jiggled against Baltoh’s thighs with each movement of her slender body. Beside them, Molly and Rosemary were interlocked and were sharing a very wet and enthusiastic kiss.

Holding Selene in his arms, Baltoh sat up with her body perpendicular to his, her legs wrapped around his torso and her hands looking for something to cling to. He began moving her whole body like a doorknocker, slamming her firm ass against his lap and fucking her nice and deep, drawing forth moans of pleasure with her angelic voice as he brought her climax over and over again.

After a quarter of an hour, he sensed that it was once again time to switch places. Gently lowering her down, he laid out the panting Selene on the bed and turned to Molly and Rosemary, who had already separated and were almost fighting each other over who’s turn it was to get fucked. Baltoh picked Molly first, holding himself above her in a push-up fashion with her legs around his waist and her pussy elevated.

Entering her with perfect aim, he began moving his body in a wave, sending a pendulous ripple through his legs and spine to pull out and then diving back into her on the return. After a few minutes, he switched to Rosemary, and while the two of them fucked, Molly moved over to her lesbian lover and began kissing Selene’s body, idolizing her beautiful form. Selene just smiled and hummed, relishing the feeling of Molly’s lips against her bare skin. This continued on for another quarter of an hour before Baltoh again decided that it was time to change places.

He rolled off of Rosemary and Molly quickly pounced on him, mounting his cock in the reverse-cowgirl position. Molly’s body shook as Baltoh’s cock stuffed her pussy to its maximum capacity and prepared herself as he lifted her up with his hands on her hips so that he would have room to maneuver. Driving up like a piston, Baltoh instantly began plowing Molly as his top speed, making her shriek in surprise and happiness as he moved faster than any human could. With her body stationary, Selene and Rosemary crawled up and each began sucking on her nipples, pulling on them with their lips and bathing them with their tongues. After five minutes, he lifted her up and pulled out of her, then reinserted his cock into her anus. Molly’s moans took a much lower and deeper hum as he began fucking her asshole with brutal speed, driving straight up into her shapely body without pause or hesitation.

After he gave Molly her umpteenth orgasm, Baltoh pulled out and rolled on his side, where he was instantly besieged by the cock-whore Rosemary, desperate for another anal pounding. Like before, Baltoh lifted her leg with his tail while spooning and began fucking her with a steady but powerful pace. Molly had her neck bent between Rosemary’s spread legs and was licking the corner of her pussy with Baltoh’s moving shaft rubbing against the tip. Selene was kneeling over Baltoh, running her hands across his body while he sucked on her breasts.

Once he regained his familiarity with the position, he was able to fuck Rosemary at full speed, but in order to keep this beat going, he had to turn his attention away from Selene. While Baltoh focused on fucking Rosemary, Selene lied down behind him, holding her body against his with her forehead pressed against the back of his neck. She had momentarily lost the desire for fucking, and now wanted nothing more than to feel Baltoh against her in a loving embrace.

As Rosemary soaked the bed with her orgasm, Baltoh pulled out of her, feeling her rectal muscles trying to expel his cock. Upon its removal, Rosemary got up and turned around, taking his cock in her mouth. While Rosemary diligently cleaned him off with her tongue and lips, Baltoh became aware of Selene holding onto him for dear life. Through their touch, he could sense her emotions, her loving desperation. The sexual momentum he had built up had slowed, the fire extinguished. As if Rosemary wasn’t even there, he pulled is cock from her soft mouth and turned to Selene, holding himself over her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.