Light of Hellfire
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Baltoh, a Demon-Archangel Hybrid, comes to Earth while hunting down an escaped hellspawn, only to find a horrific plan in the works, but with it comes a new path in his life and a woman to love.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Politics  

Nergal was crouched over an empty alley, scribbling incantations on the ground in human blood that he was reading off a sheet of the flesh from a man’s back. He was mumbling curses as he tried to keep count of the symbols and remember their specific order. There were thousands of different symbols, all drawn around a ring that was a hundred feet in diameter and even stretched into the third dimension on the walls of the buildings on either side of the alley.

Abaddon landed beside him, coming to check in on his progress.

“Damn it, why the Hell am I doing this useless shit? I hate this spell stuff,” he complained.

“These symbols will save you valuable time and probably your life. When I first summoned a Horror Obelisk to this realm, I memorized the energy equation needed to compensate for the different dimensional factor and altered it for this situation. These symbols are the equation in a written form. Using this arrangement of incantations, the spell will take a fraction of the time and energy it would normally require without experience.

You should be thanking me, I had to memorize thousands of symbols, flawlessly alter the equation, and then write it down for you newbies. Keep working and do it right, or else we’re all screwed.”


“You know, I am ordered to try and kill you if I see you,” the red-haired Archangel said, looking out over the city from the roof of an office building. Of all the Archangels in New York, she was the youngest, being just over half a century old with the body of a teenage girl.

“But never have you truly attempted it...” Baltoh mused, standing ten feet away with his arms cross.

“What do you want, Baltoh? I could get in big trouble for talking to you.”

“That’s just what I want, Rosemary, to talk to you,” he said, walking over to her. She finally turned to him, studying his face with her bright blue eyes. “What do you think I am, not just as a person, but as an entity?”

“Are you asking because I am the only Archangel aside from Gabriel that sought a truce with you?”

“It was never a truce you sought, you wanted to be with me. Gabriel sees me as a positive force in the universe, but you wanted to do more than fight by my side, you wanted to live by my side as well.”

A gentle breeze blew between them, making Rosemary’s long red hair flutter and Baltoh’s burning halo shimmer. Baltoh then leaned against the short wall lining the roof with Rosemary, but she turned around.

“Do you remember those years we spent in Hell together?”

“Yes, I do. You were just a newbie Archangel, a bright-eyed rookie with dreams of changing the world.”

Rosemary laughed as she thought back to it. “I wanted to help lessen the Gargoyle population, and I thought that if I went straight to the source, then I would be able to cut down their numbers. Of course it wasn’t that easy and I was brought close to death more times than I could count. I remember it so clearly, falling to the ground, beaten and battered after having been ambushed and overpowered by a group of Demons. As I listened to them talk about how they planned to rape and kill me, I tried to work a single spark of energy so that I could teleport out of Hell. Then, when all hope seemed lost, you appeared and slaughtered them all with a single swing of your sword.

You healed my wounds, helped me regain my strength, and taught me about Hell. I stayed with you for that month because you amazed me and I was thankful to you for saving my life. I could have left any time, but I wanted to be with you. Three days, that was how long I had before they would notice my disappearance in Heaven, but in Hell, it was three wonderful years. I was desperate to find out everything I could about you, but you never told me even a single fact about yourself. But even without knowing anything about you, I had fallen in love before I knew it. Is that why you’re asking me?”

“I’m asking you, because in order for you to have ever felt that way about me, you had to have studied me and watched me closely. You had to have analyzed me, and because of that, you know me better than most others.” He said softly.

“But I didn’t know you well enough. You rejected me, remember? You said that you were incapable to sharing my feelings. I was denied even a single kiss.”

“I thought I was, but it turns out I’ve fallen in love.”

“With a human, I know. I saw you two kiss in that building. Why are you coming to me now? After all, it seems like you two are just fine on your own,” Rosemary asked coldly as she looked into the breeze.

“She asked me for something that most men pray to receive and ask for instead. I say that because while I know little but wrath, I know that it is a women’s heart and mind that must be unlocked in a relationship, while the man is always willing. That’s basically the status quo of all relationships.”

“So what was your original question?”

“What do you think I am, as both a person and an entity?” He asked, shifting his stance and looking into the breeze the way she had done.

She raised her hand and gently brushed her soft fingers against the side of his face. “That’s the thing, Baltoh, no one knows what you are aside from an anomaly. Maybe Jehovah does, but we certainly don’t. As for what you are as a person, well ... as I said before, you rejected me, remember? I can’t answer that question, because you won’t let me in to see who you really are.”

“I’m just trying to find out how much I am going to change if I stay with her, and why I love her in the first place.”

Rosemary was silent for several moments.

“I think you love her because of what she is. You are both an Archangel and a Demon, a combination of the two ultimate supernatural beings, but that woman is neither, she is just a powerless human. You were brought to life through death and anger of millions of killers who slew evil in the name of justice and sought that justice through murder. She on the other hand is a vibrant and caring woman, who I imagine is full of love and energy. She’s your exact opposite in every way.

I think the reason why you are with her is because you are trying to find peace and balance. Just like how you have somehow found balance between the light of Archangel powers and the darkness of Demon powers, your heart is trying to find balance between the hatred that has kept you going and fighting and the feeling of love and happiness that has shaken you to your core.”

Baltoh shifted his gaze, letting her words sink in.

“Time in Heaven does not pass as quickly as it does in Hell, every day here on Earth is a day in Heaven and a year in Hell. You are the oldest of us and undoubtedly the strongest. You’ve lived for eons with your soul filled with nothing but anger and a thirst for battle, don’t you think it’s time to forgive the universe and try to let some of that anger go? Don’t you think it’s time for you to be happy?”

Baltoh looked back up at her, staring into her eyes.

“If you truly want my advice, then here it is: give this woman what she wants. If she is truly willing to be open when no other woman would, then I think she is trying to tell you to be that open as well. For once, Baltoh, close your wings and open your heart.”

“Thank you,” he replied, standing up and turning away.

“Wait,” Rosemary said, drawing his attention back to her. “My advice comes with a cost.

“What do you want?”

“What I always wanted from you, ever since we met. Just one kiss,” she said with a small smile as she walked over to him.

“Rosemary, I can’t. I—”

She placed her finger on his lips and silenced him. “Just a single kiss, nothing more. Please, just let me know what it’s like; let me know what it feels like to be her.”

Baltoh gave only a deep breath in reply. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Rosemary stood up on her toes and kissed him, forming an airtight seal with their lips. For several seconds, their lips joined and parted over and over again before they finally separated. Rosemary stepped back with a smile on her face.

“It’s as beautiful as I imagined it would be. I envy her, I truly do. Thank you, Baltoh, that meant a lot to me,” She said gratefully.

Baltoh slowly gained one of his rare smiles and nodded before taking off, feeling much better than he had before.


Molly was sitting at Selene’s island table with her mouth hanging open and her eyes rolled back. Baltoh had his glowing hand wrapped around her head, using his powers to restore the memories that he had originally erased. Molly had no idea what was going on; Selene had just invited her to her apartment for an evening of movies. She never even saw Baltoh or felt him place his fingers on her scalp.

It had taken a while for Selene and Baltoh to work up the courage to invite her and attempt to retrieve her memories for a threesome, but after Selene ended the call, she could feel her libido beginning to shimmer as memories came rushing back like the juices of an orgasm and mixing with the arising fantasies. She truly wanted this, and as she became more and more excited, she began recounting the story of her first fling with Molly to Baltoh.

At first he was skeptical and withdrawn at the idea of intimacy with this stranger, intimacy itself still a quagmire to him, but as Selene described that night on the office floor with particularly vivid detail, he could feel his own sex drive growing in strength and desire. Standing beside this woman, restoring her memories, Baltoh let his gaze wander up and down her curved frame. He liked what he saw, and was beginning to look forward to this.

“Tell me, Selene, what is the real reason why you want this?” Baltoh asked, eyeing Molly’s bountiful bosom.

“What do you mean?”

Baltoh smiled and gave a small laugh. “We haven’t known each other long, but I can see right through you.”

Selene gave a lazy smile and let her eyes drift up Molly’s figure, the figure that she was intimately familiar with. “Some friendly vengeance I guess. Alcohol doesn’t give people different personalities; it shows a small part of who they really are. Molly and I were both drunk off our asses and our true colors were played out and it seems some part of me enjoys being with women and some part of Molly wants to dominate me. Curled up with our faces between each other’s legs was one of the most pleasurable times of my life, but regardless, Molly did take advantage of me. I want to punish her, but I hold no grudge against her and feel nothing but the care of our friendship, so I want to punish her in a way we can all enjoy. Now I have you, my Hell-stallion.

I want to see her get fucked, fucked hard. I want to be the one to use her this time, I want to be the one in control, I want her to obey my orders and take it as hard as I want her to. But she is my friend and I love her, so I want us all to be happy. Now I have the man I love who is very “well equipped” to do that, the man who has changed my life and shown me a world that I never knew existed.”

Baltoh smiled, feeling happy at the sight and sound of her happiness. ‘It’s just as Rosemary said: she is being this open so that I will be as well. She wants me included in her life, in her fantasies, in her plans of the future. She wants me to be a part of every deep, dark secret she has, because that’s how much she loves me.’

“It’s done,” Baltoh said, releasing Molly and stepping back while becoming invisible.

Without even seeing Baltoh behind her, Molly bolted to her feet and looked around wildly, more disoriented than the night she discovered peach schnapps. She looked at Selene and gripped the sides of the table as if an earthquake was shaking the building. The memory of Baltoh crashing through the office building and Selene revealing his identity was flashing in her mind like a strobe light. Selene’s bright green eyes kept flickering up and down, holding Molly’s pretty blues and then breaking the gaze.

“Selene ... I ... who was...” she stammered, trying to remember every detail of the winged man, standing behind her without her even aware.

With each second that passed by, Molly became wilder and more confused, eventually coming to the point that Selene feared that she was going to have a complete mental breakdown. Looking past Molly at the invisible Baltoh, Selene nodded with a stony expression. Molly suddenly yelped as Baltoh wrapped his long tail around her like a boa constrictor to restrain her, taking the initial pleasure of feeling her body. He became visible and stepped forward, standing right behind Molly and gently breathing on her neck. The beautiful blonde was completely terrified and looked straight ahead at Selene.

“Shhh, relax,” he whispered in her ear, making Molly shiver.

“Molly, you remember that guy I told you about? This is Baltoh, a Demon-Archangel hybrid.”

On cue, Baltoh brought his vast wings into her peripheral vision as if they were closing in on her from all sides and placed his hands on her bare arms, gently dragging his claws against her silky flesh and giving her goose bumps. He leaned his head past her shoulder and she nervously turned, looking upon his face and the calm/curious expression he was wearing. She noted the grayish skin, the blue and red eyes, the burning halo above his head, and the overall handsomeness of his appearance, something which strangely calmed her.

“Don’t worry, you’re safe.”

She shivered at his words, but not out of fear.

From there, Selene summarized most of what Baltoh had told her and about what was happening. She recounted who he was, that he was from Hell, how he was born as a Demon and gained Archangel powers, his war with the forces of darkness and his bloody feud with the forces of Heaven, what he was doing on Earth, and how they met. Essentially, she told Molly just enough to keep her from asking further questions. As she spoke, Baltoh’s breath was gently blowing on Molly’s neck and bare shoulders as he sampled her sweet perfume and the smell of her soft flesh.

He was starting to like this girl; he could feel his sexual desire for her growing in power. It was not as focused and emotionally complex as his desire for Selene; it was purely instinctive, primal. As the minutes passed, Molly became less fearful and more anxious. The feeling of Baltoh’s ropey but powerful tail squeezing and rubbing against her body was replacing her original terror with sexual excitement.

“Molly, do you remember what I said when we were at the office? What I described?” Selene asked, walking around the island table and leaning against it.

Molly bit her lip and nodded. “Before I helped you up, you asked me if we could have a threesome, do you remember?” Selene stepped towards her and Molly nodded again. “Do you still want one?” Selene softly ask, her face inches from Molly’s.

The aroused blonde nodded a third time, now with a coy smile. In reply, Selene leaned forward and kissed Molly, letting their lips join and separate over and over again. Watching them intently, Baltoh could feel his erection reaching its full size and pressed it against Molly’s rear, making her squirm in desire and lust as she felt the size.

Selene finally ended the kiss with Molly and turned to Baltoh. She leaned forward with her hand on his cheek and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues danced around each other while their lips met like crashing waves, all while Molly hungrily watched them. After only half a minute, Baltoh pulled away from her and turned to Molly. His long forked tongue slowly reached out like a charmed snake, making Molly’s eyes widen. He flitted his tongue between her rosy lips and slid it in, tasting the inside of her mouth and relishing her succulent flavor. Their lips touched and they began making out with Molly deep-throating Baltoh’s tongue.

Suddenly, Molly jerked and emitted a moan of pleasure. Selene had just reached into her skirt, under her moist thong, and was rubbing her vanilla slit, all while squeezing her own breasts.

“Let’s move this to the bedroom,” Selene purred.

Molly suddenly yelped as Baltoh picked her up off her feet and carried her with only his tail. Retracting his wings into his back, he followed Selene into the bedroom and lowered Molly onto the bed, who was filled with both terror at the Demon-Archangel hybrid and sexual excitement as the host of the ménage à trois stripped down, standing completely naked and licking her lips.

Baltoh took a step back as Selene climbed up onto the bed, slithering behind Molly like a serpent. Molly looked up and locked lips with Selene, the two of them kissing gently while the latter helped the former undress, taking off all her clothes so that the two naked woman were pressed against each other. Without clothes in the way, Selene slid her hand down Molly’s flat belly and began working her fingers between her legs, getting the soft pale lips as wet as possible while she massaged Molly’s breasts.

Watching Selene and Molly’s tongues rub against each other in an oiled dance between their lips, Baltoh could no longer contain his throbbing sex drive. He pulled off his own clothes, instantly catching a hungry look from Molly as she laid eyes on his muscular erection. His tail swishing and jumping behind him in excitement, Baltoh moved up onto the bed and crouched down before Molly. She spread her legs wide to invite him and Selene moved her hand, granting him access to the blonde beauty’s gate of paradise.

Baltoh looked up at Selene, seeking confirmation one last time that she wanted this. Selene ended her kiss and nodded to him, causing Molly to look down and gaze in astonishment as Baltoh extended his long forked tongue and tickled the very exterior of her vagina. Molly’s breathing became fast and heavy and she bit her lip as the two tips of his tongue gently touched her soft flesh, taking an initial taste of her arousal. Baltoh licked her a second time, poking and prodding the labia and making her hum and shiver in the teasing euphoria of the jiggling appendage touching her so intimately.

Baltoh finally inserted his tongue into her, making her give a shrill whine of pleasure. He began swished around and side to side in her velvet sleeve while he worked his lips against the entrance, stimulating her clitoris in ways that she had never before experienced. Molly moaned in ecstasy, unable to comprehend the pleasure that he was giving her. Adding to the bliss, Selene hefted her firm breasts in her friend’s face. Molly hungrily took them with her lips, sucking on her left nipple and swirling her tongue around the areola as if her life depended on it. Feeling her friend excite the nerve endings with such dedication, Selene hummed softly and rolled her head back, letting the warm jubilation roll over while she flexed her fingers in her cunt, taking them out after every other minute to lick off the succulent fluid.

“Oh God, I think I’m going to cum! Oh please don’t stop!” Molly begged, releasing Selene’s wet nipple.

With his face buried between Molly’s legs, Baltoh looked up at Selene through his burning halo. Selene winked at him and he winked in return, retracting his tongue and pulling away from her, regrettably so, as her juices were addictively delicious.

“Why did you stop? That would have been the best orgasm of my life!” Molly exclaimed, already glistening with sweat from the energetic euphoria that she had been about to experience.

“You don’t get to cum until I say you can,” Selene whispered before giving her a soft kiss. Baltoh got up on his knees and lifted his cock, pointing it right at Molly’s face. “Go on, suck it,” Selene purred.

Molly licked her lips and got on all fours with her neck bent. She tentatively wrapped her hand around his phallus, unable to even touch her fingers to her thumb. She moved her hand back and forth, stroking out any flaccidity with the head just inches from her face. She slowly took the head in her mouth, trying to fit as much as she could. Baltoh groaned as he felt her tongue tickling and feeling every centimeter of the hot skin, flitting and wiggling it in the slit at the top and working it under the ridge above the beginning of the shaft. Molly began bobbing her head back and forth, trying to see how much of Baltoh’s cock she could take with the tip prodding the back of her throat and almost making her gag.

A sudden convulsion came out of shock from Selene’s actions. With most of the bed taken by Baltoh and Molly, Selene was forced to lay sideways across her pillow. She had a coy smile on her face, having just inserted her finger into Molly’s asshole. She was wiggling it around in the tight orifice, taking great pleasure in watching Molly squirm. She then removed her finger and wrapped her lips around it, sucking it clean. Taking the initiative, she spread Molly’s ass cheeks and pressed her lips against her anus while inserting her tongue. Molly groaned and hummed as she blew Baltoh, loving the feeling of Selene’s tongue stirring her asshole.

While she gorged herself on Molly’s asshole, Selene worked her fingers in her cunt, often stopping to work the pussy juice into Molly’s anus. Then she would spread it with her fingers and make Molly shiver as she spat into the orifice, leaving a white glob of saliva nestled right the sensitive folds of her rectum, before continuing to eat her out.

On the other end, Molly would often take Baltoh’s cock out of her mouth, just so that she could spit on the head and then rub her saliva across the shaft. She would smear his cock across her face, coating herself in her spit and Baltoh’s pre-cum like makeup, and put it back in her mouth, where her head would bob back and forth as she would take as much as she could without throwing up.

After a few minutes, Selene got up and lied beside Molly, who relinquished Baltoh’s cock. Selene hungrily took it, licking the shaft and head slurping off Molly’s saliva as if it were the most delicious Popsicle on Earth. With a warm smile, Baltoh reached down and brushed her hair, making her look at him with love and happiness in her eyes. She took his cock out of her mouth and gave it back to Molly, who took great joy in licking off Selene’s spit.

Selene then turned around and lied on her back with her legs spread. Molly reluctantly moved aside and Baltoh crouched over her, giving her a long and passionate kiss to show that his feelings for her were in no way affected by Molly’s presence, and Selene returned the kiss to answer the message. With a smile, he sat on his heels and put it cock right where it belonged. Selene cried out in a mix of euphoric pleasure and pain as the muscular phallus penetrated her like a fist, making her arch her back and grip the side of the bed to keep from being forced against the headboard.

With his cock lodged all the way in her, Baltoh held her by the hips and began driving deep into her with long, powerful thrusts, very slowly bringing up his speed as he stretched her pussy to the required point. Beside them, Molly was fingering herself and pulling on her nipples, staring at Selene with envy and impatience as the desire to be fucked by Baltoh overcame her. Deciding to get involved in the action, she swung her leg over Selene’s head and began straddling her face in the same way Selene had rode hers during the Christmas party. Selene grabbed Molly’s glorious ass and gorged herself on her pussy, making the blonde have to lean against the headboard from the paralyzing waves of joy Selene was sending through her body.

Reaching his full speed, Baltoh began hammering Selene’s cunt like a machine, making the bed creak like a rocking chair and Selene’s tits bounce and roll like two water balloons. He leaned forward over Selene and she wrapped her legs around him while he sucked on her breasts, all the while fucking her with powerful swings of his pelvis. His knife-like barbed tail was jerking and whipping the floor from his excitement.

With Molly’s ass right in front of his face, his next action was obvious. He leaned forward and inserted his tongue into her anus like an eel slipping into its den. From the incredible stimulation in her cunt and asshole, Molly was moaning in delight, unable to remember the last time she had felt such ecstasy. She gyrated her hips while Selene feasted on her delicious pussy and Baltoh licked every corner of her asshole with the cheeks rubbing against his face.

“Oh God!” Molly cried out, having an orgasm that shook her to the point that she thought that she would fall apart like a house of cards.

Selene and Baltoh orally hung onto her, refusing to stop licking as she experienced an anatomical earthquake of sensual gratification. As the orgasm came to an end, Molly dismounted Selene as if her face was a bicycle and she had just ridden in the Tour De France. She rolled on her back against the headboard, rubbing the lips of her pussy. Selene sat up, her face and hair wet with Molly’s nectar, and kissed Baltoh, the two of them exchanging the flavors that filled their mouths.

“Oh please fuck me! I want to be fucked!” Molly begged.

Without looking at Molly, Selene smiled and pressed her cheek against Baltoh’s. “Give it to her, hard,” she purred.

Baltoh nodded with an aroused smile and lied back on the bed, his cock pulsing slightly with each beat of his heart. Reaching out with his tail, he picked up Molly as if she were as light as air and lowered her onto his lap facing him. Shaky with excitement, Molly grasped his cock and guided it to her pussy, fearful at having never taken one so large and wondering how it would even fit. She had to lift herself up off her knees just to get on top of it.

Selene helped to guide it in, but Molly was wincing at the already uncomfortable size. Gripping her by the hips, Baltoh slowly pulled her down, driving up into her and making her scream as if she had just been stabbed. Molly was completely paralyzed as she tried to process the huge shape inside her. She felt like a pumpkin getting scooped out. Moving like a stalking lioness on the hunt, Selene crawled over to Baltoh while looking at Molly with a coy look her face, finally getting back at her for the party.

She bent down and gave Baltoh a tender kiss, then proceeded to swing her leg over him and settle down on his face. She immediately began to coo and hum as Baltoh went to work, probing her cunt with his tongue and working his lips against the entrance. With her whole body shaking, Molly began shifting back and forth to the sides, whimpering from the uncomfortable size on the cock inside her but slowly gaining some satisfaction out of it.

Selene leaned forward, comforting her friend with a long and gentle kiss. Their tongues passed their lips and began to swirl and wrap around each other, forming glistening threads of wetness between their mouths. Together they formed a pyramid of pleasure, and the longer they were in this position, the more energetic Molly was while being fucked by Baltoh. Soon she was straddling him with more enthusiasm and even managing to tolerate a few inches of bouncing.

Seeing that Molly was now getting used to it, Selene wanted to take it to the next level. She got off Baltoh and crouched down, licking her juices off his face. “Make her scream,” she whispered in his ear before kissing him.

Baltoh nodded and turned Molly around on his cock so that her back was to him, making her cringe at the unexpected movement. Baltoh lifted her up as if she were weightless and slammed her down, making her scream in pain like the first time. He lifted her up again, surprised by the fact that there was no blood, and pulled Molly back down onto his cock. She screamed again, this time with some pleasure in her voice. He lifted her up a third time and slammed her back down, her scream now a high-pitched moan. With a smile, he began moving her like a giant fleshlight, bouncing her on his cock with little effort. It took her a while, but in time, she began to take immeasurable pleasure in the penetration. After this, what man could possibly satisfy her? With Baltoh holding her body and lifting her up and down, Molly was rubbing her pussy in bliss, which was stretched to its absolute maximum.

“Oh yes, fuck me! Oh FUCK!” she cried out while Selene crawled over to her and licked the sweat off her naked body.

Holding her stationary, Baltoh began moving his own body, jabbing up into her like a piston so quickly that his ball sack was an indistinguishable blur. Molly’s screams and moans were silenced and replaced with a deep gagging sound. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her body became limp as she tried to process the intense sensations blasting through her veins. Baltoh’s cock was being driven so far into her so quickly, she could barely breath and her legs were completely numb. This was worlds beyond any fucking she had ever received with another human, and her body could barely cope with the dynamic pounding that Baltoh’s bulging manhood was inflicting on her. The rough slamming of her cunt brought about orgasm after orgasm until she finally passed out. Baltoh lowered Molly down and laid her on her stomach.

Concerned, Selene crawled over to her. “Molly, are you ok?”

“Don’t worry, she’s fine. I’ve been radiating healing energy to make sure she didn’t suffer any internal damage. Her brain has just been completely overwhelmed by the sensations she felt while I fucked her and all the orgasms she experienced. It’s basically a sexually induced seizure.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.