Expect Me When You See Me - Cover

Expect Me When You See Me

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 7

Rocker had the unconscious and blindfolded Brian secured to the chair and was on the phone.

“Digger, thanks for the intel. What are you going to do with Billy?”

“OK. You sure he doesn’t know who you are?”

“OK. Later.”

Rocker took out the syringe and injected Brian and then sat back and waited a few minutes for the drug to work. Brian slowly came around and woke up.

“Hi. I am going to put a straw in your mouth. The drugs I gave you make you really dry out.”

The voice was soft and deep and when Brian felt the straw on his lip he took a draw of the water.

“Who are you?”

“I am the guy that is going to ask you the questions that you are going to answer.”

“Why would I do that?” Brian asked still drowsy.

“Because you don’t want to end up like your friend Billy.”

“Billy? I don’t know anybody named Billy.”

“Well then it won’t matter to you that some friends of mine fed Billy his balls, sauteed in a nice garlic and white wine sauce.”

Brian looked at Rocker, not believing what he had heard.

“Now if you are going to lie, we are not going to be friends. I know that you and Billy and Warren have been raping my friend Renee O’Dell. I know that you threatened to kill her kids if she said anything to anyone or went to the police. I know that she was set up when her husband was out of town so he couldn’t protect her.”

Brian looked defiant until Rockers expression didn’t change.

“And I know that you have fucked with the wrong people by a long shot. So, let’s stop the bullshit and get down to business, shall we?”

“I don’t know any of those names.” Brian said.

“OK.”

Brian’s body shook violently, and the air rushed out of his lungs.

“That worked well. I was worried it would stop your heart.”

“What did you do to me?” Brian was panting.

“I ran some electricity from your feet to your neck. I caused every muscle in your body to contract. The hard part is getting just the right amount of amperage, so your heart doesn’t stop.”

Rocker paused for a moment so Brian could consider his position and his options.

“Now who set up the rape of Renee O’Dell?”

Brian was trying to think as fast as he could. This guy knew a lot, it seemed, and wanted to know more.

“I can’t tell you. If I talk I go back to jail.”

“And if you don’t you go to hell. Your choice.”

Brian’s body shook and spasmed again and when he stopped, he was breathing heavily and every muscle he could feel, hurt.

“The next jolt will cause you to piss yourself and the one after that will cause you to shit yourself. After that things start to get bad. Your muscles will begin to literally rip themselves apart. Tell me who set up Renee O’Dell.”

“A guy named Recon.”

“Good! See you tell the truth and I don’t tear your body apart. Good boy. Tell me about Recon. Describe him.”

“He is about 6 feet tall. He looks like he has never been in the sun. There is a scar on his face.”

“Whose numbers were you running at the office?”

“How did you know about that?”

His body went into spasms and he pissed himself.

“Stop please, no more,” Brian was just short of crying.

“Then answer my questions. The numbers?”

“The numbers were fake. Recon set up this fake business and then sent Warren to get the woman to come and work out a problem as a favor to him. He knew her man was out of town and he told us that we should pick her up at her house the first time, then after that we followed her when she took her kids to her babysitter and followed her to the office. She worked on the fake numbers until lunch when we took her to her house and fucked her. Then we took her back to the office. Each time we drove by her babysitters house and made comments about target practice on her kids.”

“You threatened her children every day?”

“Yeah, but I knew we weren’t gonna do it. The whole thing was a set up by Recon, so he could take the woman away from some guy named Mick. I figured that she was cheating on Recon and he was getting back at her. All he wanted was to ruin them.”

Rocker stood there for a moment considering the meaning of that answer. The guy Brian knew as Recon did this. He knew that the real Recon had a special feeling for Wildman and his wife. Did he have deeper feelings for Renee than he let on?

“Tell me about the guy that tried to kill Renee O’Dell and killed the cop.”

“I don’t know anything about that. Really. I never knew that a guy was hired to off her.”

“OK. Tell me, did you have fun fucking her?”

Brian was stone quiet.

“Did you?”

“Hey man, it was pussy, you know. Every man likes pussy.”

“And blowjobs?”

“Yeah.”

“And ass?”

“Yeah.”

“And no thoughts about the price you have to pay for raping a woman married to the best man I know?”

“The price?”

“Yeah.”

The sound of the clicking switch was barely heard by Brian before the electricity course through his body. His bowels emptied, and he swore he could feel parts of his skin bubble before he passed out.


Mick walked into the hospital in the late morning a couple days later and went to his wife’s room. He found her sitting on the bed, already dressed. She was wearing the jeans and t-shirt he had brought her. Normally she would wear this outfit without a bra because Mick loved to see her nipples try to break out of the shirt’s fabric. This morning, he could see the shadow of her white bra and he smiled at her.

“Ready to go?”

“I guess so. Where are we going?” Renee asked carefully.

“Renee, we are going to be with our kids and my Mom. We are going home.”

Renee O’Dell broke down in tears and pulled her husband to her and held on for dear life. She cried almost uncontrollably, her heavy sobs drawing the attention of the police officer at the door.

“Is everything OK?” The large man asked with his hand on the butt of his pistol.

“Everything is fine, Reg,” Renee answered wiping her eyes.

“Reg?” I inquired warily.

“That is his name, Mick. I was awake and dressed this morning before the shift change, we have been talking. Reg is one of the good ones. He is a Marine.”

“Reg, thank you for watching over my wife,” I offered my hand.

“Thank you Major. We were in Kandahar that the same time. I know who you are. I was at the other end of the wall. Master Gunnery Sergeant Williams, sir.”

He said the ‘sir’ with a bit of emphasis. I shook the Marine’s hand and turned to my wife.

“Ready to check out of this hotel?”

“Yes. Walk slow, my ribs still hurt.”

“You forget, Renee, in this hotel, they wheel you to the door.”

The nurse was waiting outside the room and rolled in as I spoke. She locked the wheels and put the foot rests down.

“Mrs. O’Dell, please have a seat.”

Renee sat on the chair and the nurse unlocked the wheels and rolled her towards the elevator with me in tow. The elevator door opened, and we walked in with my hand resting on Renee’s shoulder, she put a hand on top of mine. When the elevator opened, I stepped out first and looked around before allowing the nurse to push my wife to the front door. When the automatic doors opened, I walked out and scanned the area before allowing the nurse to roll Renee out to the drive way.

“Renee, do you think you can walk from here?”

“Wouldn’t they let you drive the SUV up to the door?”

“I don’t have the SUV. I have something a bit bigger. We’ll have to walk to where it’s parked.”

“Bigger? What did you buy while I was out of commission?”

“I’ve had this thing for years. Can you walk?”

“Yeah. I can almost hop and skip. Just not too fast.”

I gently hugged her, took her hand and pulled the back pack that I had brought her clothes in over my shoulder. We began our walk, but after several minutes she pulled back on my hand.

“How much farther, Mick. I am getting sore and tired.”

“I can carry you.” I smiled.

“No, you don’t need to do that, Marine. But seriously, how much farther?”

“Right over there.”

I pointed to the helicopter on the hospitals landing pad.

“Where?”

“The chopper.”

“You came to get me in a helicopter?”

“I have some things to tell you.”

Renee looked at the bird and back to her husband with new eyes.

“Yeah, I guess you HAVE been keeping secrets from me.”

I walked her to the pad and put her backpack into the storage area. I helped her step in while the pilot was starting the engine. When she was seated and comfortable, I strapped her in and put the headset onto her head. After taking the seat next to her, I held up the headsets wire and showed her the button. Pushing it I spoke to her.

“Push the button to talk. Other than that, just sit back and relax.”

Renee pushed the button.

“Mick, where are we going?”

“We are going home. It is a very safe location and the kids can’t wait to see you. They will be really disappointed that they can’t give you big hugs.”

Renee sat back and watched the ground fall away before the machine tipped forward and they were off. The ride was smooth, and Renee was smiling like the kids had done. After about thirty minutes I keyed the mic.

“Renee, hang on, we are about to make a pretty sudden change in direction and altitude.”

A few minutes later the bird dropped about 1000 feet and made a sharp turn to the left. Renee keyed her mic.

“What the fuck was that?” She sounded scared.

“Renee, we are going to a secured location. It requires some jinky moves. We don’t want to be followed. We just dropped below radar detection height and made a turn. In a few minutes the pilot will report that we have a secured flight plan and then we will make another jinky turn.”

Sure enough, a few minutes later the pilot spun to the right and climbed to a higher altitude. It leveled out and flew very smoothly for the rest of the trip. An hour and a half later I turned the mic on again.

“Lover, things will be smooth from now until we start our approach to the landing pad. It should be smooth the whole way. You OK?”

“Yeah. My stomach finally caught up with me after that last, what did you call it, a jinky move.”

“Good.”

The helicopter began to descend, and Renee watched the ground approach. Below them was a patch of green that just managed to not look like the green around it. The helicopter moved to hover right in the middle of that area and then slowly dropped to land softly in the middle of the pad.

“We’re home.” I said as Renee’s eyes continued to get large as she scanned the area and saw her kids and her mother in law. They were being blown by the force of the air from the helicopter’s blades. I keyed the mic again.

“When we get out keep your head down until we get over near the kids. I don’t want you to get a haircut. OK?”

“Yes.”

I took off her headset and opened my door. I reached over to undo her harness and then I got out and offered her my hand to help her out. She stood up half way and I led her to the kids. My mom warned the kids about hugs, so I left her in their good hands as I went back to the copter and got her back pack and secured all the doors. I waved off the pilot, he saluted me and took off.

“Let’s go inside and get you settled.”

With the kids leading the way slowly and looking back to check their mom out we went to the log cabin. My mom opened the door and we walked in. I pointed to a big chair in the living room.

“Go sit and relax. Kids see if your mom needs anything to drink or eat, OK?”

“Yes daddy.”

Jack and MJ took over the hosting duties and soon Renee had a TV tray beside her with a glass of iced tea and a ham sandwich on it. I took her back pack to our room and set it on one of the chairs. I looked around to be sure everything was as it should be and walked back to the living room to find Renee sitting and enjoying both her meal and the girl’s stories about the cabin and the animals and anything else they could think of to impress her and make her happy.

“How are you doing?” I asked.

“I feel wonderful. I’m home,” she smiled with her mouth full and a tear in her eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.