Obsessed With My Sister - Cover

Obsessed With My Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Wolfmanification

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gabe has been obsessed with his sister for many years. He's stared, he's humped, he's done it all besides let her know about it. One particular Saturday, Gabe gets up close and personal with her feet, and their lives are changed forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex  

Gabe was not going to go all day like this.

It was a Saturday, and he had been with Kayla all day. His parents were out of the house as usual, at some rehearsal for one of their many plays and musicals. The family was very arts oriented, besides Kayla, who was more of a sports kind of girl. The two of them were innocently hanging out, and by “hanging out” he meant Kayla watching him play Fortnite for 4 hours straight. But goddamnit Gabe could just not stop looking at her. He’d trace her thighs all the way down to her sockless feet over and over and over, before she looked over and he forced himself to look away. The way she’d occasionally curl her toes and make her perfectly smooth calves flex just drove him wild. Occasionally, she’d bend over, and that’s when the real show would start. Her light blue Queen shirt would raise up just enough that he could see her surprisingly large ass. Every once in awhile he had the urge to even reach up and grab it. But he couldn’t do that. She was his sister, after all. His beautiful, perfect, sexy sister.

But this Saturday would end just as all Saturdays did. They would say goodnight, and he would go to jerk off in his room for a bit thinking about all the hottest moments of the day. He would cum, then play Xbox for 3 hours, then jerk off again, before finally hitting the sack around 4 AM. Come to think of it, he may have had a problem. Okay, a definite problem. But it wasn’t his fault! Why did Kayla have to be so damn hot all the time? It’s not like he could control his sexual impulses, he was only 15 after all. Literally everything was hot. He’d fuck a plant if he had to. Not that he hadn’t tried before. Being fat and having a small dick doesn’t necessarily help your chance with the girls. Especially if said girls are your sister. And 3 years older than you. And way out of your league.

“Hey, I’m gonna want that in a hot minute,” Kayla said, snapping Gabriel out of his trance. He realized he had just been standing there and taking damage for the past minute.

He jumped back into the game, “Once I’m done with this game. I might finally get in the top 5.”

“That will literally never happen. You fucking suck at Fortnite. I am better than you, for God’s sakes.”

Gabe slammed down his controller on the coffee table as he died. “Okay, now that was just unfair!”

“Oh my God! You’re so bad!” Kayla said through a laugh, nearly spilling her tea. She sat next to Gabe, pants-and-sockless.

He took a glance at her fucking amazing legs. ‘Goddamn, those feet are fucking amazing... ‘ He spaced off for a moment, just staring. Noticing he took slightly too long to respond, he quickly retorted, “Oh yeah? I’d like you to do better!”

“Gladly,” Kayla said, snickering. She took the controller and over the course of the next 20 minutes got 23 kills and first place.

Gabe was speechless. Not just because of the game, but her shirt had ridden up and revealed some side cheek, a rare occurrence. Though Kayla had gone a couple of Saturdays without pants, it was never quite as hot as this. These were some red lacy ones that rode up high and, if she were to bend over, would show her entire ass, he was sure. Not only that, but she had painted her tonails his favorite color on her, an extremely light blue that made him want to suck those toes like candy. He looked her in the face for the first time in the last couple of minutes. Her focus on the match had allowed him to really look at her. And get a very hard, but still small, dick.

Kayla broke him out of his trance, “So, I think my point has been proved definitively.”

It took him a minute to recover from his lustful thoughts. “This proves nothing. That was a fluke.”

“Oh, of course it was! Why was it a fluke this time?”

“B-Because ... uhm...”

“Go on.”

“Fuck you.”

Kayla giggled. “Okay, I get to do my stuff now. You’ve had it for like 4 hours.”

“No, come on! Just one more game!”

“We both know ‘one more game’ means ‘I’m gonna play until I finally get a dub,’ which we both know will never happen.”

“Okay, look, I’m good at video games, you’re bad, let’s just say that and move on.”

“Oh! You wanna play like that? Let’s play like that! 1v1 CoD right now,” Kayla said sassily.

“Fine.” Gabe folded his arms.

Kayla stuck out her tongue, “Fine.”

“Great,” Gabe stuck out his in kind.

30 minutes later, Kayla won with a devistating 42 kills. Gabe refused to look in her direction, no matter how much Kayla attempted to look into his eyes.

“You gonna be a puss about it?”

Glaring, Gabe whipped around his head. “Fine! You’re better than me at video games!”

Kayla gave a triumphant laugh and said in her most ridiculous voice, “Haha! I am victorious! Now let me get some celebration popcorn, and we shall watch a movie! I decree it!”

‘Goddamn, her fucking thighs are unbeatable... ‘ Gabe thought to himself. Suddenly, his sister was speaking to him! He had to come up with a response, and fast! “Ah, yes, popcorn and a movie! Always my favorite part of Saturdays.” And he really meant that. Any time he cuddled with his sister it was amazing. She never seemed to notice his erection poking into her soft skin, and he loved the feeling. Every once in awhile, he was even courageous (or maybe stupid (or maybe horny)) enough to start grinding slightly against her. Nothing major, but just a little stimulation. He found it dumbfounding that she never noticed, but he definitely wasn’t complaining. This would definitely be a day where he was courageous (or maybe stupid (or maybe horny)) enough to give himself a little action.

After finishing up the popcorn, Kayla walked over to the shelf where the movies were held. First, she reached up to the top, getting on her tiptoes and showing off her soles a bit. As she traced down the shelf, she bent lower and lower before ... boom. He knew it. That entire perfect ass, the shirt slipping just above the panty line and showing her off. ‘Fffuckkkk ... delicious,’ he wanted to stick his face between those cheeks and eat her out while she played with his dick using her feet. Just before that thought could get him too aroused, she had picked the movie. “The Holiday” was her choice, a cheesy rom-com that she seemed to like a lot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.