Chrissy's Unveiling - Cover

Chrissy's Unveiling

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mike invites two strangers to his home. What happens to his lovely wife as a result wasn't what he expected. Humiliation as he's forced to watch the men ravage her. A prelude to several lusty adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Squirting  

The next morning, Chrissy was still in bed asleep when I got up and prepared breakfast for my three friends. I knew she was literally fucked from the night before’s activities, so I left her to recover.

The delicious aroma wafted around the house and the men came down shortly afterwards. They tucked in hungrily to the bacon and eggs and toast I’d cooked. Before they left, we discussed a plan to get the awesome wench’s virgin arse fucked. I told them she wasn’t a fan of the idea at all. The best I had ever been able to achieve was finger fucking her up there and she’d always stopped me progressing further. She said it hurt too much, but I happened to believe it was more of a hang up from her childhood or something. She was such a sexual being it seemed surprising she hated the idea of anal.

Anyway, I told the guys that if they wanted to break her in, it would have to be rape. I had been fantasizing for some time of a particular scenario where her arse cherry was taken, so I painted the picture for them. All three were enthusiastic, especially “Horse”. We planned for them to return to our home on the following Saturday, bringing the appropriate equipment with them.

The week passed quickly. I was so fucking horny, I couldn’t concentrate. All I could think of was the previous Saturday’s sexual smorgasbord and the upcoming ravishment of my darling’s rectum.

Chrissy and I waited nervously as the clock ticked towards eight pm that evening. I had a wide angle lens set up on the camcorder and placed it on it’s tripod so it was viewing the main lounge area as well as the entrance hall.

My wife was nervous alright and excited. But there was a reason. You see she was aware of what I had planned - well - she thought she was aware. The fact was, I had been less than truthful. I had told her we were making another home movie. Three masked men would invade our home around eight, tie me to a chair and force me to watch as they set about raping my darling. That was all I told her.

Chrissy was dressed in a grey, knee length business skirt and matching jacket with a white sateen blouse. Underneath she was wearing black stockings and suspenders, white camisole and scarlet panties and bra. Red Jimmy Choux high heel shoes, the same colour as her lipstick, completed the picture. Drop dead sexy.

I had made her drink the obligatory three glasses of water and she was primed and ready when, just after eight, the doorbell rang. I switched the camcorder on to record and went to answer it.

Three men, all wearing black balaclavas hiding their faces, burst through the door. Two of them grabbed me, twisting my arms behind my back and frogmarched me into the lounge. The biggest intruder had already bailed up my wife and she was kicking and struggling as he dragged her to the couch.

I was quickly tethered to a wooden kitchen chair and unable to move as the one with Chrissy, obviously their leader, ordered the other two to search the house for valuables. There was no way the petite woman could escape the clutches of Nick, I knew it was him, and he was openly running his paws all over her body as she sobbed and writhed.

They came back a short time later. “There’s fuck all here boss, you’ve been given bullshit info” the taller one said.

“Well there’s one treasure here boys” the big man blurted as he roughly mauled my wife through her clothes.”Whaddya reckon? Wanna fuck this slut?”

“Fuck yeah” the shorter one replied. “Hey there’s a massage table in one of the bedrooms. I’ll go and grab it’”

“Blindfold this cunt and her wanker husband”, Nick gestured towards me, “so we can get these fucking hoods off.”

Eddy, the taller one, blindfolded Chrissy with a scarf they’d found while Nick held her, then came over and released me from my restraints. I grabbed the camera off the tripod and began filming as they set the table up.

The balaclavas were removed, Charlie joined Nick on the couch and was busy groping away as they both tore her jacket and blouse off. They stood her up, undid the buttons on her skirt and let the garment fall to the floor around her high heels. God this was exciting. My penis was rock hard and I didn’t have that on my own. “Horse” looked like he might burst through the front of his trousers.

The slut’s cami was the next to go and she was down to panties, bra and stockings. A deep flush extended down to her breasts and when they unhooked her bra releasing those delicious tits, her nipples were jutting out hard and proud.

She had put her panties on over the suspenders so it was a simple matter for the home invaders to tear them off leaving her naked save for stockings. belt and shoes.

Eddy joined in and forced her to her knees on the carpet.

“Suck my cock you little cunt”, he demanded as he quickly stripped revealing a seven inch boner. He forced it into the whimpering bitch’s mouth and started throating her as Nick and Charlie sucked on her tits and felt up her slit which was already soaking wet.

“Get her on the table”, their leader yelled, “I wanna taste some of that pussy juice”.

I was zooming in for closeups as the blindfolded woman was laid on her back and held with her legs spread wide. Nick grabbed a stool, sat between them and went to work lashing her arsehole and cunt with his eager tongue. The whimpers soon turned to groans.

Five minutes later, he stood up, ripped his clothes off and nestled the head of his monstrous cock into her sopping gash, working it up and down between her lips and brushing it against her clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.