Chrissy's Unveiling - Cover

Chrissy's Unveiling

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mike invites two strangers to his home. What happens to his lovely wife as a result wasn't what he expected. Humiliation as he's forced to watch the men ravage her. A prelude to several lusty adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Squirting  

Before beginning this chapter, some background info. Most of the content of the first five chapters is fiction - born of my fantasy riddled creative mind. Chrissy, however, is real. I married her 43 years ago when she was 19 and been blissfully happy ever since. In our late twenties through to mid thirties we were into the swinging scene. Not parties or orgies or stuff like that. Just threesomes and foursomes with couples, single males and females or two males. This was well before internet arrived. Contacts were made through ads in a swingers’ magazine. Letters and photos were sent by snail mail with phone numbers to call if interested.

Will never forget the first one. Lovely married couple who were experienced and knew we were new at it. I was so excited and nervous I drank far too much, got sick and went to our bedroom (it was at our home), to lie down and try and recover. The other woman went to the bathroom later and on the way back, poked her head in to my room and asked if I was OK. I told her I was coming right and asked her if the evening was going well. She replied that she could really “get into Chrissy”, (never met anyone who didn’t find her outrageously gorgeous), but wouldn’t start anything ‘til I was there. That was enough incentive for me to sober up real quick.

When I went back to the lounge, I whispered in Chrissy’s ear what the woman had said. And the sexy bitch’s reply? She stood up, said “Gee it’s hot in here”. and took off her dress, revealing the sexy, red negligee underneath. Minutes later, the two lovely creatures were making out much to my amazement and appreciation.

Many encounters followed, most of them brilliant, many great, some not so good. Plenty of lesbian sex and me just watching Chrissy getting screwed, but never homosexual sex - just not my bag. Lots of the women were lovely and I had great fun with them, but none were in my wife’s league.

Some were downright strange. Like the guy who kept yelling “Impregnate her Impregnate her” as I fucked his wife. Believe me that can be quite off-putting, especially if you’re trying not to laugh while you’re impregnating. Some were intensely erotic, like the hugely hung Asian hairdresser who was expert at scalp massage. He would use his skills to bring Chrissy to mind blowing orgasms while his partner was blowing more than my mind.

Many people think involvement in this kind of activity endangers relationships. For us, it was different. It drew us closer together until one day we both decided we were enough for each other and the swinging stopped. I’ve never fucked another woman since that day - plenty of opportunity, but never felt the need. But fantasies - aah that’s different.

Anyway I digress. I answered an ad one day back then and wound up meeting Steve in a pub to talk about possibilities. He was a nice guy, happily married, but not getting good sex at home, hence his ad. Turns out he’s a professional photographer who’s fantasized about taking erotic photos of a great looking woman and maybe making a movie. I showed him a picture of my darling and when he’d picked himself up off the barroom floor, we made a date for the shoot (again pardon the pun).

Steve did a wonderful job of photographing my wife from fully dressed to naked. He used different filters and lenses and the resulting sixty or so photos I cherish to this day.

Next we talked about making the movie. I wanted a story and a script rather than just a Fucking Film, if you know what I mean. We came up with the scenario that Chrissy’s fictitious husband owed Steve and me big money from a gambling bet and refused to pay. We knew he was out of town, so went to his home one night and bailed up his wife. The story went that we told Chrissy we were going to film stripping and fucking her, then threaten her husband that we would send the resulting movie to all the couple’s friends and family unless the debt was paid. Good eh?

Steve hired all the professional cam recorders required and we made the movie. VHS back then but later transposed to DVD then memory stick. Half way through, in a flash of inspiration, I suggested we tie her to a table and shave her bush completely off. That way her husband would constantly be reminded of the threat. Steve loved it and was busy running around with the cameras getting close ups, facial expressions etc etc. What a fantastic job he did. And I was so grateful he did it.

That movie still rates as the most exciting porno film I’ve ever seen, even though I’m naturally biased, and have watched hundreds (Behind the Green Door comes close). It’s been viewed by Chrissy and me on dozens of occasions as a prelude to great sex (and the squirting is fact by the way). Steve is the only one else who has ever viewed it and he had the same opinion of it that I did.

I always fantasized about one day playing it to a group of men when Chrissy was in her late forties and nearly arranged it for her fiftieth birthday. The idea was for them to see how she was at age 32 and then they got to play with the older version - still the sexiest piece of arse around. Anyway it never happened.

Chapter six is a fictional notion of what an encounter featuring this movie may have looked like.

Seventeen years had flashed by since Evan, Stan and Joe and the four schoolboys had discovered the delights of Chrissy. All of our swinging activity had stopped at that time. We had discovered five years of group sex games was enough, We were happy to remain monogamous from that point and our sex life remained exciting and fulfilling.

There was one remaining fantasy, however, that needed to be acted upon. Chrissy’s fiftieth birthday was imminent and I thought what better time for completion.

Back in our swinging days, Steve, one of our frequent male sex partners, had made a porno movie of us and it was fucking brilliant. It was about an hour long. I had played the Talking Heads, “Stop Making Sense” CD, as background music for the film and it was perfect.

At one stage, my darling wife was tied face down to a coffee table with her backside high on a cushion. Her panties hid her sex from view. Steve was down at carpet level with his movie camera getting close up film as I pulled her panties upwards into the cleft of her beautiful arse, then cut through the material at the very top with a pair of scissors.

Unbelievably, the material just hung there suspended as the music in the background was rising to a crescendo. At precisely the right moment, as the sound peaked in volume, gravity proved irresistable and the panty cloth fell down revealing her hairy cunt in all it’s splendour. Steve zoomed in with the camera and my darling clenched her buttocks to try and hide her sex from view. Priceless, dramatic and completely unplanned. It made me feel like I was the porno version of Stephen Spielberg.

The rest of the movie was full of drama, great acting from Chrissy and extremely erotic sex. The ritual shaving of her pussy and subsequent close up filming of her incredible naked slit, complemented the sucking and fucking and Steve and I were totally delighted with the finished product.

Chrissy was thirty two when the movie was made and in her prime. I remember one of our male partners saying she was sexier than the sexiest Penthouse Pet and he was right on the money.

Now, eighteen years later, she is every bit as sexy. Her breasts were fuller and there were the signs of aging you would expect to see, but she had kept herself in shape and is still drop dead gorgeous. Self confidence oozes from her as well completing the package. In Milf terms, she would rate eleven out of ten,

My job as an entertainer took me frequently to another city, four hours drive from home. I used to stay with a couple of male friends there in preference to a hotel. Charlie and Nick, (nickname “horse” for obvious reasons), were divorced and perpetually horny. They frequented a local strip joint and were not averse to using the services of prostitutes to take care of their needs. Like me, they were in their early fifties. Good bastards.

One evening I told them about the movie and the fact nobody other than Steve, Chrissy and I had ever watched it. How I had always fantasized about showing it to some mates in front of her as a prelude to watching them fuck her. How I’d like to film it happening.

These guys had never met my wife, but I had brought with me the sixty photos Steve had taken of her when he stripped her naked the first time they met. On seeing the pics and how strikingly beautiful she was, their enthusiasm for the idea had tents forming in both my friends’ pants.

I warned them she was turning fifty and the photos were taken when she was in her prime.

“Fuck. We’re not fucking stupid. We’re in” they both replied.

Chrissy’s birthday was two weeks away on a Saturday. Charlie and Nick said they were more than happy to make the long drive and I invited them to stay the night. Oh boy. It was on! My imagination flicked through the gears into overdrive.

A week later, I got a call from Charlie.

“Mate”, he said, “You remember Eddy, you met him once at our club?”

“Yeah, I remember him”.

“Filled him in on what’s happening Saturday. Said he’d like to tag along. He’s a good bastard Mike”.

“Why not”, said I. “I need you to arrive by 7 though if that’s alright. Chrissy won’t be there then but she’ll be home by 9”.

“Choice. See you then.” He hung up.

My sweetheart’s birthday arrived and I was as horny as a sixteen year old. I took Chrissy out for a flash lunch. She had arranged to meet a couple of her mates for some birthday drinks that evening. I asked her to put on her sexiest clothes as I had plans for her when she got home.

“Promise me you’ll be back by nine? I’ll be busting my balls to get at you by then”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.