Chrissy's Unveiling - Cover

Chrissy's Unveiling

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mike invites two strangers to his home. What happens to his lovely wife as a result wasn't what he expected. Humiliation as he's forced to watch the men ravage her. A prelude to several lusty adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Squirting  

A couple of weeks had passed since Evan and his nephews’ visit. I thought it would be impossible for Chrissy’s and my sex life together to have improved. But the latest event or “Evant”, pardon the pun, meant another upgrade. I was totally obsessed with my wife already but now we had become much closer on an emotional as well as physical level.

I didn’t want her to be hurt in any way and would have been happy just to leave things be rather than embark on another sexual adventure of the Evan kind.

Chrissy, on the other hand, confessed being stripped, humiliated and made to squirt in front of the teenagers had been a huge turn on. Having no control and being forced by an alpha male like Evan to do things she would never have normally entertained, had revealed a new and surprising element to her sexuality.

She had no idea at all that there was an exhibitionist and submissive hidden deep within her persona until the two episodes with Evan and his mates and nephews had exposed and released it.

I had always known I would be heavily into watching my wife “taken” whilst being powerless to prevent it. This had always been my favourite fantasy. I had found that reality can match and even surpass the fantasy. I fucking loved it.

I still quailed at the thought of touching another man’s penis - Evan forcing me to do it had brought out the homophobe in me. And I didn’t like the humiliation of being forced to wear my wife’s panties in front of males, especially the boys, although my penis seemed to think and react otherwise, but these drawbacks were completely overwhelmed by the sheer lust and sexual rush I experienced watching Chrissy being stripped, displayed and fucked.

I constantly replayed both adventures with Evan over and over in my mind. I would not be surprised if I gained entry into the Guiness Book of Records for the number of hours in the week I had a perpetual hard on. And Chrissy’s pussy was the beneficiary. She loved my lusting after her all the time and we were still screwing like bunnies. Her beautiful cunt was getting a hammering and the squirting phenomenon continued to flourish.

My wife and I discussed giving Evan a call again but thought we’d leave it for another month or so.

The following Saturday I was checking my emails when the phone went.

“Hello, Mike speaking”, I said.

“Hi. It’s Ross.”

“Ross who?”

“You know. Evan’s nephew”

I hesitated in shock.

“How did you get my number?”

“I saw your name on an envelope when I was in the kitchen. I looked it up in the directory.”

I paused while taking that in. “What do you want Ross?”

“I was talking to a couple of my mates at school about what happened. They don’t believe me about the squirting. They reckon it’s a myth.”

“Have you talked to your uncle about ringing me?”

“Nah. I haven’t said anything to my mates about where you live or your name either.”

My pulse was racing. I didn’t like the sound of this at all.

“What do you want Ross?”

“I know you and Chrissy got off on what happened. I thought maybe you would let my two mates and me come around and, you know, show them it’s not a myth.”

“I don’t think so Ross. Please don’t call again”, and I hung up.

Panic stations. My God. All of a sudden my world was in turmoil. In my job as a singer/songwriter slash entertainer, I am reasonably well known. Not like Kardashian. God forbid. Very very minor celebrity in my regional community. What if news got out my wife and I were having sex with schoolboys. I had no idea how old Ross and Stephen were, but I suspected they may be younger than sixteen.

This could see me in jail and my career in ruins.

I was renowned for my imagination and it was now running over. Fuck, what will I do? Part of me is saying

“It’s their uncle who did this. You’re not to blame.”

And actually that was true. Although it was me that invited him and Stan into our home originally. And it was Chrissy who rang Evan and invited him to visit a second time.

The paranoid part is telling me “people are not going to understand. They’ll think you’re a fucking paedophile. You’ll be locked up and your friends and family will disown you”.

Reason said I’d better tell Chrissy about the phone call and I did. She was far more practical than me.

“Why don’t you ring Evan and tell him? I bet he’ll be pissed off and sort Ross out.”

I said “Let’s sleep on it. We’ll figure out what to do in the morning.”

I didn’t get much sleep that night. And for once my erection had disappeared and thoughts of sex were far from my mind. What if? What if? What if?

The next morning there was a text on my cellphone. From Ross.

“Sorry Mike. Should never have rung. Just horny. Please don’t tell uncle”.

Off the hook. Thank God. I let Chrissy know immediately.

“Told you it would be fine”, she said.

Ross was obviously fearful of Evan. That gave me an idea. I texted Ross.

“If u want u and mates meet me at Starbucks in local mall 2pm. We’ll talk”

A text came back within seconds.

“Cool C u there”;

That afternoon, I nervously entered the coffee shop, to see Ross and two lanky lads with him, waiting.

I said hello and Ross introduced his friends Rollo and Max.

“OK guys”, I said, “Ross tells me you’re keen to meet my wife. I’ve got a couple of questions first. How old are you all?”

I figured if they were under sixteen, I would pull the plug.

“We’re all sixteen”, Ross replied.

“And Stephen?”

“He’s seventeen. He’s in his last year at school. “We’re a year behind”.

“Fair enough”, I continued, “I’m a starter but with conditions. Chrissy won’t know what’s happening. She will not want to do this. I’ll tell her I met you by chance in the mall and you wanted to know about the old Jeep you saw in the drive. You and your mates are keen on pooling your money to buy a beach banger. You’re coming round to view it Sunday afternoon. I’ll be in charge. Like your uncle was. One more thing. I want Stephen to join you”.

Ross protested “Oh he won’t do it when he finds out Chrissy doesn’t know”.

“Well without him there, it aint gonna happen. Tell you what. Get him to ring me tonight. I’ll invite him. I think I can convince him it’ll be OK. The thing is, Ross, you guys are gonna have to behave. There’s no way you’re gonna hurt my darling. I know Stephen will support me with that. And the threat of your uncle finding out. You understand? No Stephen, no show.”

“Sure” Ross replied. “God I hope you can convince him. We’re as horny as hell”.

All three boys laughed and nodded.

“OK. See you 2pm in a week. Stephen will let you know if you’ve got the green light”.

I stood up and left.

When I got home, I filled Chrissy in on my cunning plan. She was keen. Especially when I told her the boys thought I would be forcing her to comply with my orders against her will. Talk about exciting. We were upstairs fucking, seconds later.

That night the phone rang. it was Stephen. I explained all that had happened. But I added,

“Stephen, Ross and his mates think Chrissy doesn’t know. They think I’ll be forcing her against her will. That’s how we want it. But she does know. Everything. To prove I’m telling you the truth, she will ask you a question when you arrive. She’ll say, How did the exams go Stephen? That’s her signal to you she wants this to happen. Oh, and Stephen, it was Chrissy’s idea to invite you. She likes you and knows you’ll support me making sure she’s OK”.

“Please thank her”, the boy stuttered, “I can’t wait”.

“Let Ross know it’s on and I’ll see you Sunday 2 pm”. I hung up.

God the week went slowly. My wife and I were so excited there was a danger of my wearing her pussy out by the time Sunday came around.

At ten to two, Chrissy hopped in our car and drove to the mall. When the four boys arrived ten minutes later, I told them she knew they were coming to see the Jeep, was too embarrassed to be seen and would be back at three. I told them to park their car down the street and come inside.

The hour long wait was nerve wracking to say the least.

At three exactly, Chrissy arrived back, walked into the lounge and looked suitably shocked to see the boys still there.

“Oh hello Ross, Stephen, what did you think of the Jeep?” she stuttered, turning bright red. God she could get an Oscar.

“It’s cool” said Ross,”These are two of my mates, Max and Rollo”.

The newbies were staring open mouthed at the gorgeous woman. She was wearing a grey knee length skirt, white blouse and black stockings. The high heel red shoes completed the picture. Absolutely stunning.

“Hi. How did the exams go Stephen?”

“Actually”, he replied with a beaming smile, “they don’t start for a couple of weeks. I think I’ll do OK”.

“Chrissy” I murmured, “I’ve got some bad news. The boys aren’t here to look at the Jeep. They’re here to look at your cunt”.

There was a pregnant pause.

“You’re joking. “she stammered, “No way. Mike, you can’t do this to me. I’m leaving”.

She turned to go. I shot out of my chair, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her onto my lap.

“Chrissy, Stephen and Ross have told Rollo and Max all about you. I’ve agreed to let them all fuck you. You have no choice so don’t even think about trying to get away.”

“For God’s sake Mike. They’re kids. Please let me go.”

“They’re all legal age so get used to it. Relax for Christ’s sake.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.