Chrissy's Unveiling - Cover

Chrissy's Unveiling

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike invites two strangers to his home. What happens to his lovely wife as a result wasn't what he expected. Humiliation as he's forced to watch the men ravage her. A prelude to several lusty adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Squirting  

Five minutes later, my wife returned with drinks on a tray and handed them round ... I noted she didn’t have a wine for herself which was highly unusual but hardly surprising given Evan’s earlier instruction.

“Stand in front of the boys and take your clothes off. And do it slowly” came his next order.

Chrissy moved to do what she was told. She was deeply flushed and obviously reluctant. Nevertheless she fumbled with the buttons on her blouse before sliding it off her arms and allowing it to fall to the carpet.

“Do the turn around you little slut and do it slowly. I want the boys to get a good look”.

And look they did. Their flaccid penises were already returning to life at the gorgeous sight of my darling in skirt and bra. Next she reached behind her for the clasp. Aware there was nothing left under the skirt, the bra had to be the next to go.

“Fuck yeah” growled Ross as Chrissy finally succeeded in unfastening the hooks - hard to do with her hands shaking so much - and let the cups slowly fall away from her luscious tits. The bra joined her blouse and she took her time turning another circle.

By the time she was facing the teenagers again, her arms were at her side and her breasts were on full display. Both Ross and Stephen’s erections had returned to their original full on size. Mine had never left.

The trembling woman’s nipples were swollen and jutting out from those exquisite mounds of perfection as she moved to undo the buttons at the side of her skirt. She held the garment in place for a full minute before sighing and allowing it to fall round her ankles.

She stepped out of it and stood before the virgin schoolboys naked save for the high heel shoes. Both boys groaned with lust as she slowly turned in front of them.

During one of our sex nights, I had tied Chrissy to the kitchen table, shaved all the hair from her cunt and left a strip of it starting from the top of her pussy. Now that incredibly sexy slit was on full view. Her sex was swollen from the boys’ earlier activity and the lips were shimmering with cunt juice. Oh God that slit. Nothing on earth looks more exciting.

“Stephen” Evan’s next command came. “You can go first. Use your mouth on her tits and your fingers on her cunt. Have a good look and feel. Her body will tell you what’s good and what’s not. But don’t touch her with your cock and don’t kiss her mouth. Go to work boy”.

“But uncle” protested Ross.

“Shut the fuck up. Watch and you might learn something”.

Ross scowled and sat back to watch his brother.

The taller of the two began his exploration of my beautiful wife’s body by rubbing his hands over her arms and shoulders before moving them gradually down to her pouting breasts. Chrissy gasped as he felt up her tits and pinched her hard nipples between his fingers.

His cock was fully erect and leaking pre-cum as he started kissing those awesome orbs.

Chrissy was groaning with lust as he sucked on them and swirled his tongue around the peaks.

Three or so minutes later, he stood back and examined closely the cleft between her thighs. The excited slut spread her legs to allow him access to her most intimate region as he moved to finger her slit and vulva.

He took great interest in the hooded clitoris at the top of her gash and I could tell her increased noise and quickening breath whenever he touched it. He noticed how she jumped when he applied too much pressure to it and concentrated on gently feeling her up all around it.

One then two of his fingers disappeared into her hole and Chrissy orgasmed. She drove down on his fingers as they fucked her and Stephen returned to sucking on her tits.

“Enough” said Evan. “Your turn Ross”.

Stephen wasn’t keen to stop fingering that sopping pussy but did as he was told and Ross rushed in.

He was sucking and biting on my poor darling’s tits and mauling her cunt with his fingers in seconds. Chrissy yelled as he bit down hard on a nipple. I anxiously looked at Evan. He was looking pissed off but signaled me to keep out of it as his nephew continued his attack.

He was like a frenzied animal ramming his fingers, two or three I’m not sure which, up her ravaged cunt and grunting and swearing as he mauled her breasts with his mouth.

“OK” shouted his uncle, “back off now. I fucking mean it Ross back off now”.

And he did thank God. Poor Chrissy was nearly in tears and Stephen looked like he wanted to king hit his brother.

“Jesus you’ve got a lot to learn. You’ll fucking behave yourself from now on if you want to fuck her.” Evan growled. “Now you two go and get the kitchen table and bring it in here. Mike, you’re gonna need towels if you want to save your carpet”.

The boys looked confused. I wasn’t. I knew where this was heading. And so did Chrissy.

“Please don’t do this” she begged Evan, when the boys were in the kitchen, “It’s too humiliating in front of schoolboys”.

“Relax” the big man murmured. “You’re gonna love it and so will your husband by the state of his panties”.

I went off to the bathroom to gather up the towels.

On my way through the kitchen the boys were still clearing the table.

“Actually guys” I said, “in the second room down the hall there’s a massage table. It’s set at the right height. Your uncle will love it”.

When I got back to the lounge with the towels, the massage table was in the middle and all three males were stripped naked. They all had rock hard erections and Chrissy was standing shaking, with half a glass of water in her hand.

Evan told me to remove my panties and I was relieved to free my aching penis and balls from the pre-cum soaked material.

When she finished the water Evan ordered me to arrange the towels. I had three large beach towels. I asked Stephen to lift up the end of the table and I spread one out from under the legs on to the carpet. The second, I draped over the cushioning at the end of the massage table and spread the third horizontally over the first towel on the floor.

Evan lifted Chrissy up and sat her down on the towel covered cushioning and gently pushed her back so she was lying face up on the soft surface. Her legs hung down and her slit was glistening with her juice and looking unbelievably sexy and enticing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.