Chrissy's Unveiling - Cover

Chrissy's Unveiling

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike invites two strangers to his home. What happens to his lovely wife as a result wasn't what he expected. Humiliation as he's forced to watch the men ravage her. A prelude to several lusty adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Squirting  

It had been six weeks since Evan, Stan and Joe had ravaged my darling wife Chrissy, And what a six weeks it’s been. I couldn’t stop replaying what had happened over and over in my mind and seemed to have a permanent erection because of it.

Chrissy too, was a changed woman. Her appetite for sex had become insatiable. And there was a physical change as well. When Joe, the hugely hung negro, had suddenly pulled his massive organ out of her cunt, Chrissy had shot a stream of ejaculate from her hole.

Now I had heard of the female squirting phenomenon and even watched a couple of pornos featuring it. But when Chrissy exploded over the black man’s cock and balls, I remember having a sexual rush so powerful I immediately had shot a load of cum down my sweetheart’s throat.

And since then it’s as if that explosion had triggered a complete physiological change. Chrissy now squirted every time she had an intense orgasm.

The first time it occurred after that night, she had been sitting on my face, moaning and groaning as I hungrily licked her sopping pussy and anus. I tried to insert my tongue as far up her fuckhole as I could lapping away furiously. All of a sudden she shot a huge stream of her cum straight down my throat.

I got a helluva shock. Amazing. And Chrissy was screaming as she ground her sex into my face. Afterwards she was extremely apologetic and ashamed about what she had done. She said she had no control over it at all. I told her there was nothing to be ashamed of. In fact I totally loved the experience and wanted more - much more.

Now we were fucking every night and having the best sex ever. Chrissy would dress up in her sexiest clothes while I was at work and be waiting for me when I came home. We would have a romantic dinner and then screw like honeymooners.

We tied each other up, took turns at being dominant and submissive and acted out all manner of fantasies.

In one of my favourite scenes, Chrissy would pretend to be my auntie who had discovered me as a fifteen year old nephew, masturbating over a pair of her panties I had removed from her drawer. As punishment she would make me wear the panties, spank me and take filthy photos as she exposed my scrotum and penis.

That fantasy invariably ended with her smothering my face with her delicious cunt and shooting streams of squirt into my eagerly expectant mouth.

And sometimes we just made love. God I truly did love her. I am a lucky, lucky man.

Last Friday, I finished work and drove home with a rock hard erection, hoping like hell Chrissy had not showered. The thought of cleaning her slit with my tongue had my heart pounding.

She greeted me at the door wearing the same clothes she had worn the night she was raped. Oh my God. It was all I could do not to fuck her on the spot. But the night was young and I was sharing it with the hottest slut on the planet.

During dinner, which as usual was delicious, Chrissy seemed quiet and nervous. She was quite flushed and every now and then glanced at the clock. I asked her if anything was wrong and she said no.

We had finished dinner and cleaned up and were sitting in the lounge having a joint and a wine when the doorbell rang. My wife looked at me, turned scarlet red and said

“You’d better answer it”.

I had no idea what was going on but went to the door and opened it. I couldn’t believe it. There stood Evan, the army guy, and two teenage boys.

“You look shocked” Evan said. “You don’t know do you?”

“Know what?” I stammered.

“Chrissy rang me on Wednesday and invited me over tonight. These boys are my nephews Ross and Stephen. Your wife doesn’t know about them so she’s in for a surprise isn’t she?”

I just stood and stared and didn’t know what to say.

“Well, aren’t you going to invite us in?”

I stood back, opened the door and the three of them filed past me.

The stunned look on my wife’s face on seeing the arrivals was priceless. Her jaw dropped and her hand flew up to her mouth.

“I thought Stan and Joe were coming with you” she stuttered.

“Oh dear how sad never mind” growled Evan.

“Meet my nephews Ross and Stephen. We get on really well don’t we boys? They’ve been asking me lots of questions about sex. Apparently they’re still virgins. So after your phone call I thought how could I possibly give them better sex education than use you to demonstrate. Whaddya reckon boys? Do you think she’s sexy or too fucking old for you?”

The boys were speechless, open mouthed and nodded like robots.

“So Mike” said Evan, “I assume you have no objection? Chrissy invited me here this time so it’s not as if it’s rape is it? You gonna cause me any trouble or follow orders like a good boy?”

I looked at Chrissy who was shaking her head sideways and mouthing “no”.

“I guess that’ll be OK” I muttered.

“Good” said Evan. “Now Chrissy go and get drinks for us and Mike roll one of those joints of yours”.

My darling and I headed out to the kitchen.

“I can’t believe you rang him. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I thought it would be a surprise for you”.

“Jesus, you got that right. But what about the boys? They look like they’re still at school”.

“Well you told him he could go ahead” Chrissy stammered, “ so what can we do now to get out of it?”

She began pouring drinks and I headed up to the bedroom to get the dope.

I rolled a fat joint and went back to the lounge to find Evan had Chrissy on his knee and was openly rubbing her tits whilst deep tongueing her. The teenagers were watching with wide eyes.

Ross, the shorter one, had a leer on his face which reminded me of the way Stan had ogled my wife.

Evan made her sit next to him on the arm of the chair and told me to light up. The joint went round a couple of times and I really sucked in the sweet smoke deeply in the hope it would calm my shattered nerves.

I was so jealous of what Evan was doing with my wife but at the same time as horny as horny gets.

Out came Evan’s parade ground voice.

“Mike, you’ve got a choice. Strip naked like you did for Stan and me, or you can cover your genitals with Chrissy’s panties. What’s it gonna be?”

I didn’t know what to say. Ross sniggered whilst Stephen, the taller one just looked embarrassed.

I remembered Chrissy was wearing skimpy green panties which would hardly hide my organs completely from view, but at least it wasn’t one of her tiny g-string thongs which would’ve hidden nothing at all.

The last thing I wanted was to be the first one naked, especially in front of two schoolboys, and with an erection which just wouldn’t go away.

“The panties” I murmured.

“Great. I knew you would say that. Chrissy, stand up and face the boys”.

Chrissy struggled to her feet, so nervous she looked like she would faint. She couldn’t look at the two lads but God they were staring at her.

“Kick your shoes off” he barked, and she did.

“Mike, pull down her pantyhose and take off her panties”.

I moved behind her, reached up under her skirt for the top of her pantyhose and started rolling them down. The poor woman was shaking and an almost silent groan emanated from her luscious mouth.

She put her left hand on my shoulder to steady herself as I removed the stocking from her left leg then repeated with the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.