Chrissy's Unveiling - Cover

Chrissy's Unveiling

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike invites two strangers to his home. What happens to his lovely wife as a result wasn't what he expected. Humiliation as he's forced to watch the men ravage her. A prelude to several lusty adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Squirting  

“OK Mike” I growled, “that’s enough. Spread her arse cheeks wide and her cunt open for Stan. The once humiliated guy was now trembling with lust and quickly moved to the side and did as he was told. Stan tore off his clothes and approached the luscious but degrading sight from behind.

“Keep holding her cunt lips open wide” I barked, “until his cock’s in”.

Stan’s prick is about the same size as mine, a helluva lot bigger than Mike’s. I got Chrissy back onto my cock and watched intently as Stan lined up, inserted the head and rammed his shaft deep into her drooling cunt.

The sudden impact forced Chrissy’s mouth down further on my cock ‘til it was touching the back of her throat. I pushed her head down even more and felt the head slide into her throat. She gagged and struggled at first, realised it was pointless and eventually relaxed. I pulled it out so she could grab some air.

Stan was now fucking her wildly and she was making loud animal noises as her cunt was stretched more and more. I forced her down onto my cock again and slowly started deepthroating her. Mike, meanwhile, had retired out of the way. He stared open mouthed as his wife was ravaged by two cocks way bigger than she was used to. I noted he had refrained from touching his own. Just as well.

Chrissy was now having orgasm after orgasm, bucking and howling as Stan rammed into her. She had learned to take my cock down her throat without losing it and began licking and sucking with unbridled lust.

For fifteen minutes Stan and I continued rooting the fuck out of her, changing positions occasionally. Then the doorbell rang.

“Go and see who it is” I ordered Mike. “Leave your clothes where they are. If it’s Joe he’s gonna crack up when he sees what you’re packing. Don’t even think about trying to hide your prick and balls”.

He stood up and headed nervously for the door.

I heard the front door open and assumed Joe had arrived. I winked at Stan and he grinned and pulled his stiff cock out of our little slut’s mouth. I slid mine out of her vagina and she sighed from suddenly being empty. Stan and I wanted her to see Joe’s entrance to gauge her reaction.

Mike came into the lounge with his cock still rampant and a look of deep shock on his face. On witnessing Joe’s arrival the change in Chrissy’s expression was priceless. You see Joe is a giant. He’s on secondment to the Australian army from the US marines. He is six foot seven tall, muscular and ebony black.

He smiles, flashing his large white teeth at the sight of the naked diminutive woman on her hands and knees and his two friends who had obviously been fucking the shit out of her.

We welcomed him and told him to take a seat and enjoy the show. I ordered Mike to fetch him a drink and roll him a joint while we finished ravishing his wife. Joe’s arrival made me even more horny if that was possible. Stan and I both knew what the couple would soon find out. Joe has the biggest cock I have ever seen. It must be ten inches long and as thick as a cucumber. It’s also uncircumcised. The thought of watching Mike’s and Chrissy’s faces when they see it for the first time excites the hell out of me.

I know Stan feels the same way because he’s back sliding his throbbing prick in and out of her sweet mouth while I’m back inside her dripping cunt and pounding away with renewed vigour.

Five minutes later and I’m ready to explode and so is Stan. He starts swearing and grunting as he shoots his load down her throat. The sight of it drives me over the edge and I start spurting loads of hot cum deep into her cunt.

Chrissy is bucking crazily and howling like a wolf as she has yet another violent orgasm and when I pull my rod out of her hole she gasps and moans and makes a keening sound as her whole body trembles and spasms.

I asked Joe to shift from the couch to an armchair. I stood up and invited Stan to help me pick Chrissy up and drag her to the couch. I lifted her from under her left arm whilst Stan did the same with her right. We pulled her backwards so she ended up sitting between us on the couch.

I got my hand under her left knee and pulled her leg up and out and Stan copied with her right. Her inner thighs were shiny wet from her love juice and my cum was dripping erotically out of her fuck hole, down her soaking slit towards her arsehole.

Joe was gawking at her opened cunt and a bulge to end all bulges was tenting in his pants.

Out came the army voice. “Mike. Get your arse over here and clean up your wife’s cunt with your tongue. And do a good job. Joe’s not into fucking porridge.”

I was expecting I might have to slap him again but he was over like a shot. He got down on his knees on the carpet and started licking the wet off her thighs before progressing to her pubic mound. He then shifted down to her arsehole and lapped up the sticky mess there before working his way up to her soaking slit.

His activity was sending Chrissy off the deep end yet again and another climax pushed even more of my cum out of her cunt and into her husband’s waiting mouth.

I let him continue cleaning her pussy for a few minutes and when I was satisfied I told him to fetch a couple of cushions, put them on the floor in the middle of the lounge and kneel down on one of them.

When he had complied with my demand I pulled Chrissy out of the couch, led her over and made her kneel on the other at right angles and a little bit away from her hubby.

I let them kneel like that for a minute without saying anything then invited Joe to strip to his undies and go and stand in front of Chrissy. Her eyes were as large as saucers as she stared at the enormous bulge in his white shorts. There was a wet stain of precum on them too. Joe had obviously appreciated what he had seen so far.

I told Joe “You don’t have to do anything mate. Mike knows what to do don’t you Mike?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.