Chrissy's Unveiling
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Cuckoo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike invites two strangers to his home. What happens to his lovely wife as a result wasn't what he expected. Humiliation as he's forced to watch the men ravage her. A prelude to several lusty adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Squirting  

My name is Evan. I met Mike for the first time at a pub in Wellington. I was drinking with Stan, a mate of mine and Mike just wandered over, introduced himself and asked if he could join us. We invited him to sit at our table and I told him Stan and I were in town for an armed forces conference and looking for a little “action”.

Mike looked to be in his early thirties whilst my friend and I were approaching fifty. We chatted for a while about the various delights Wellington had to offer visiting single guys - well we were both married but our wives had not travelled with us - and he knew the city well enough to enlighten us. He told us he had some top of the line marijuana at home and that we were welcome to join him and his wife Chrissy there to partake before we ventured back into town later.

Stan agreed and we left the pub, hopped into our rental Toyota and followed him out to his nice middle class house in a pleasant little subdivision. Mike invited us in and introduced us to Chrissy. She looks to be in her late twenties, very petite and an absolute stunner in the looks department.

She got us drinks while Mike rolled a nice fat joint. I noticed Stan couldn’t take his eyes off the little woman as she walked around and who could blame him. She was drop dead gorgeous. She was wearing a short black skirt with a white blouse, pantyhose and red slip on shoes. She must have been a little over five feet tall and had dark hair, startling green eyes, smallish tits and a perfect arse.

The more alcohol I had and the more stoned from that wicked weed the hornier I got ‘til I, like Stan, was staring at Mike’s wife’s luscious legs and cute face. Chrissy had noticed and was blushing as a result.

Now I’m a big guy and so is Stan. I’m a lieutenant in the army and Stan is a sergeant in my company. We have similar tastes in women and sex. Mike was tall and skinny. I knew he couldn’t handle either Stan or me in a fight on our own let alone together and my thoughts turned to taking advantage of the situation.

Chrissy and Mike were engaging us in polite conversation. I could see a conspicuous bulge in Stan’s pants and my penis was on the move as well.

Chrissy got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back into the lounge a few minutes later and passed within reach I pulled her into my lap without a word.

She looked shaken and even put up a token struggle but her efforts were to no avail and she never said a word. She looked at Mike for help but he just stood there like a stunned mullet. I was surprised to note a bulge had formed in his trousers as well.

I let her struggle briefly whilst Stan looked on with lustful eyes and then in my sternest army voice said

“Sit still Chrissy!”

She did. She stopped squirming and stared nervously at her husband. She made no sound at all as I put my hand on her thigh just above her knee and moved it slowly up her pantyhose towards her crotch.

I stopped when my fingers were within a couple of inches of her pussy and took a moment to observe her reaction. Her eyes are closed now and she’s breathing rapidly. There’s a deep flush all the way from her chest to her forehead.

I glanced at Mike to see how he’s reacting to seeing his wife manhandled and groped right before his eyes. He’s flushed too but I can’t help noting the bulge in his pants has got even bigger. He looks like he’s feeling totally humiliated but he’s also very aroused whether he’s willing to admit it or not.

I turned my attention back to Chrissy. In my very best parade ground voice, leaving no doubt I expected him to obey, I said

“Mike. Come on over here and remove your wife’s blouse and bra. We want to see her tits”.

Chrissy shook her head and groaned, don’t know if it was arousal or embarrassment, but she didn’t say a word. Stan laughed as Mike came closer.

He fumbled with the buttons on her blouse, pulled it out from her skirt and took it off. He was visibly shaking as he tried to release the catch of her bra and finally freed it. Her bra slid slowly down her arms until her breasts were free. I pulled her bra off her arms and tossed it to Stan.

Chrissy had her eyes closed now and the deep red flush on her face has extended down to the top of her tits. And her tits were perfect. Quite small, pert and pure white except for the tiny brownish nipples which are standing up firm and proud.

Her breathing has become rapid as I stare at her chest. I lightly touch my fingertips around the nipple of her right one and she gasped loudly. I began teasing the nipples and her head fell back on my shoulder and she groaned with pleasure. Well I think it was pleasure.

I squeezed one of her nipples lightly at first then harder. She reached out and grabbed my wrist but made no attempt to pull my hand away. She moaned

“No. God. No”.

I picked her up easily and placed her on her feet between my legs. I turned her so she’s facing me and told her to open her eyes. I want to watch her face when I give my next order.

Mike had returned to his chair after removing his wife’s bra. He had been staring in obvious fascination while I teased his wife’s breasts. I didn’t even look at him. I just growled

“Mike. Get back over here and finish stripping your wife. Stan and I want a good look at her cunt and arse before she sucks our cocks”.

Stan leered at Chrissy and smiled wickedly on hearing that.

The poor woman’s legs are like rubber. When I ordered Mike over she almost collapsed. She leaned forward when I told her husband to finish stripping her and one of her hands fell to my chest for support.

Mike scrambles to his feet and squatted down behind his wife. He seems as anxious as Stan and me to see her naked. He pulled down her pantyhose and took off her shoes before undoing her skirt and letting it drop to the carpet.

She was wearing skimpy green panties. You could see the darkness of her pubic hair through the thin material and what appeared to be a wet patch in the gusset.

Mike pulled her panties over her hips, down her legs and off. She stepped out of her skirt and panties without being asked and stood naked staring at the carpet as if she didn’t know where to look.

I told Mike to spin her around so Stan could check her out and he did so immediately. I spent a pleasant moment ogling her lovely arse before getting him to turn her round to face me.

I was totally into this humiliation thing now and another wicked thought occurred to me. I turned to Mike and said

“Strip naked. Stan and I want to see what we’re competing with”

“No” he stammered, “I can’t do that”.

Out came my army voice.

“Do it now or it’ll be you sucking our cocks not Chrissy”.

He turned scarlet with embarrassment before slowly removing his shoes, shirt, socks and trousers. He stood there nervously in his underpants the front of which were glistening wet with pre cum.

“Do it” I snarled and Mike took them off.

He tried to cover his crotch with his hands but I ordered him to put them by his side and not to touch his organs again unless given permission to do so.

He stood naked with his head bowed alongside his wife. His cock was rock hard stiff, about six inches long and not very thick. It and his ball sack were hairless with a small patch of hair at the base. A string of pre cum oozed out of his prick. Stan laughed and said

“Not much competition there”.

It’s obvious from her hard little nipples and her laboured breathing that Chrissy is as aroused as her husband. I turned her around and pulled her back into my lap. As soon as she was seated I slid my hand all the way up over the soft skin on her upper thighs to the extremely wet slit between her slender legs.

She nearly jumped right out of my lap when my fingers touched her slit. She shook her head as if to indicate this is all being done against her will. But I’m not fooled. She doesn’t want me to stop and neither does her husband. Mike’s penis is sticking up at an angle, throbbing, with the thick string of pre cum dangling half way to the carpet.

I gently teased her cunt lips and the dark little slit between her legs for a minute loving the feeling up of her sopping fuck hole. I inserted a finger and Chrissy moaned with pleasure.

As casually as if I was asking if she could cook I asked

“So Chrissy, are you any good at sucking cock?”

She made what seemed like a whining noise. Involuntary and very exciting. She seemed incapable of speaking. I turned to her husband

“How about it Mike, what’s she like at sucking cock?”

He didn’t know how to answer. Either that or he was too embarrassed to say anything in front of his darling. I let it go. I only said it to embarrass him anyway.

I turned my attention back to Chrissy. I began to work two fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt. An intense shiver of excitement coursed through her beautiful naked body.

I lifted her easily and stood her back on her feet.

“Get a cushion and put it on the carpet where she’s standing” I ordered Mike.

He did so. I stood up and pushed his wife down to her knees in front of me. I stripped off my shoes, shirt and socks, glared at Mike and growled

“Pull my trousers and boxers off so Chrissy can suck my cock”.

Mike’s jaw dropped open in shock as it dawned on him what I’d ordered him to do.

“You’re joking” he stuttered. I snarled at him

“Do what you’re told or I’ll take you over my knee and spank your pansy arse”.

He hesitated as long as he could before surrendering to the inevitable. He moved closer but I wasn’t watching him. Instead I watched his wife’s face as he gingerly unfastened my belt and slid my trousers down my legs. I stepped out of my pants and kicked them away.

I ordered Mike to continue and he very carefully slid my boxers down. He avoided any contact between his fingertips and my flesh. His job was mage more difficult because he was trying not to look at my semi hard cock which was two inches longer than his and much too close to his face for comfort.

I asked him if he had ever touched a man’s cock before. I had to smile at the look on his face. You’d have thought I just slapped him.

“Hell no” he exclaimed.

But there’s a hint of evasion in his eyes. I’m not sure if I believe him.

“You’re going to” I growled

He looked up at me. He was still kneeling in front of me at right angles to his wife. The anguish in his face and voice was genuine.

“Please. I can’t do that. I’m not queer. I just can’t”

I smiled and said

“Get over it. Pick my cock up with your fingers”.

He didn’t move. I only gave him a few seconds before I suddenly slapped his face hard. He fell back and stared up at me in shock. Stan was laughing and Chrissy looked like she was about to cry.

I had just about decided to slap him again when he got back up on his knees. With tears in his eyes he wrapped his fingers around my prick.

Now I am definitely not gay - and not bi-sexual. But neither am I homophobic. I couldn’t give a shit if two guys want to have sex together. I’ve just always preferred women. I have to be honest though. Humiliating Mike in front of his gorgeous naked wife is really turning me on. It’s giving me that kind of power trip I sought when joining the army.

I watched as he closed his eyes in shame as he held my stiffening rod. Damn it was exciting.

Playing with Mike’s head was amusing - a lot more amusing than I expected - but I was anxious to get to the main event. I pulled Chrissy on to her feet and into my arms and kissed her passionately. The feel of her hot naked body pressing against mine was awesome.

Mike assumed I had finished with him and he fell back on his calves out of my way. I stopped kissing his wife long enough to tell him to kneel and put his hand back on my cock until I gave him permission to remove it. Stan called out

“Mate he might not like it but his cock’s still hard and dribbling”. I had noticed.

I went back to kissing Chrissy and felt Mike’s hand carefully reaching between us as we kissed. God I was so excited. I was on the verge of exploding all over her belly and tits. I’m so horny I decided that if I didn’t want to cum in her hubby’s hand I’d better move this little game on to the next stage.

I reluctantly pulled away from Chrissy’s embrace, pushed her back down on her knees and with Mike still dutifully holding on I sat down on the couch.

I ordered Chrissy to her hands and knees on the carpet and to move forward between my knees. I told Mike to put put his right hand behind her head, lift my cock with his left and push his wife’s mouth down on to the throbbing pre cum coated head.

Chrissy, with no reluctance at all took my large prick into her sweet mouth and started sucking on the glans. And she was surprisingly good at it. Even seemed enthusiastic. Maybe she’s getting off on this as much as Stan and I are.

I’m not kidding myself. I know this is rape. She doesn’t want to do this and she’s certainly not keen about what I’m making her husband do.

But I get the impression she’s doing more than obeying because she’s got no choice. I can’t help wondering if I’ve tapped into one of her fantasies. She seems a lot less upset than a woman being raped should be. And Mike might not like touching my cock but he’s had a raging hard on from the very beginning.

I let her darling husband hold my penis and watch while his wife sucked on it’s head and then thought it only fair he should help get Chrissy ready for Stan. My mate now had his hugely thick eight inch prick out and was stroking it while leering at the erotic scene in front of him.

I told Mike to drop my cock and get on his hands and knees behind his wife

“Lick her cunt and arsehole good” I snarled “I want her fuckhole soaking wet for my mate”

Mike attacked his new job with real enthusiasm and his attentive tongue was having a wonderful effect on Chrissy. She was now really into sucking my cock. Not deep throating it - yet - but Mike was obviously intent on impressing Stan and me with his pussy eating ability - anything I guess, as long as it kept him away from having to touch my organ.

God was I horny. Very close to cumming. So close I ordered my bitch slave to abandon my throbbing rod and start licking and sucking my balls. She was quick to comply in between groaning and gasping as her hubby’s tongue lapped eagerly at her swollen slit.

Another wicked thought popped into my head. God this is fun.

“Hey Stan” I said, “take a photo of this with your phone and send it to Joe. Tell him if he wants some action get over here quick. Text him the address”.

Stan burst out laughing.

“Jesus Christ. I hope he’s not hooked up already. He’s gonna love this”.

He took a pic and checked it for quality. He came over and showed it to me and I made Chrissy look at it too. Talk about porno. A complete side on view of her with her mouth and tongue all over my balls and my erect penis resting on her face. Her tits are hanging below and her husband’s head is buried between her arse cheeks with his six incher still stiff as a board and oozing pre cum sticking out from his hands and knees position.

“Send it” I told Stan.

He got the address from an envelope on the coffee table and texted it and the photo to Joe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.