The Master Warrior
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Thorne Saint Cirq had spent thirty-three years at the Wat in Northern Thailand in meditation and prayer. The CIA sent thugs to retrieve him for a mission. When the thugs threatened to destroy the Wat and kill the monks, this offended Thorne's Warrior perceptions. After removing the thugs and capturing their leader, he sets out to find those who sent them. He had a mission of his own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Thursday, we were up early after a good night’s sleep, chanted, exercised, and showered before checking out of the hotel. Following breakfast and fueling the vehicle, we set out for Little Rock, AR on I-30. In Little Rock, we changed to I-40 heading for Nashville. That evening we stopped in a motel just off the Interstate in Jackson, TN, well short of Nashville.

Friday morning, we were again up early, and continued on I-40 to Nashville where we switched to I-65 for Louisville, KY where we got on I-71/75 for Cincinnati. Late that afternoon, we stopped at a hotel near where the Kotaro’s had their store.

“Are you sure that they will be open on a Saturday?” Grace asked.

“They would be open even on Sundays, if allowed,” I told her to a smile. We had a very good dinner that evening and were in bed early for a bit of sex before a good night’s sleep.

Arriving at the store just after it opened on Saturday morning, we were greeted by a very surprised Ryoko. She bowed deeply on seeing us and welcomed us back, before taking us to the greeting room in the back of the store.

“Grandfather will be with you shorty,” she told us before sliding the shoji doors closed. A short time later Grandfather Kotaro arrived with Cousin Kojiro, following a polite knock.

“Have you finished so quickly, Jubie sama?” he asked in a quiet voice.

“Yes, it was not a difficult task, and our allies were very effective,” I told him before laying ‘Dragon of the Morning’ on the table. Grace had also brought her sword and pistols in with her in our weapons’ bag.

“I fear that ‘Dragon of the Morning’ will require resharpening and the repair of a couple of nicks,” I told Grandfather Kotaro. Kojiro seemed shocked by this remark.

“Our allies did not do all of the fighting. There were those we took out also,” I told both of them. “Additionally, Grace would like to leave her sword here also and a couple of pistols. Her sword will require sharpening also,” I added.

“May I inspect both swords?” Grandfather inquired.

“Certainly,” I assured him, and we both drew our swords from their scabbards so he could inspect them. Grandfather spent several minutes examining each blade.

“It will not be a problem. I know someone who will easily be able to care for both swords. It will require some time however,” he told us.

“That won’t be a problem,” I assured him. “We will be going to Thailand to take meditation classes for the next six weeks. Following that we are considering attending classes at Mahachula University which is in Bangkok to study for an BA in Buddhist Studies. They also have a new main campus in Wang Noi in Ayutthaya Province, north of Bangkok. The admittance requirements are very stringent. It will require four years to complete the program,” I told him.

“Will you return to being a monk?” Grandfather asked, as I had told him about my stay at Wat Mai Nong Hoi during the celebration following Kojiro’s arrival on our previous visit.

“I don’t believe so, not since Grace will be with me. The Wat where we will be attending the meditation classes, Wat Phra Si Chom Thong, is located not far from where I stayed for 33 years as a monk. I will be able to visit those who I knew there. Our other studies will not be near there but close to Bangkok or in it. We will need to rent or buy a house there,” I informed him. Kojiro was again shocked by what I had said.

“You are a Master Bugeisha, and yet you would study meditation and Buddhism. How can you reconcile the two?” Kojiro demanded.

“I have been a teacher of the Martial Arts for many years, but the ultimate goal of them is not to use them for aggression, but as a tool to learn control of one’s emotions and actions. It is not the sword that gives death that one seeks, but the sword that gives life. Yet time and again, I have failed in this regard and allowed my more primitive self to take control and deal death and destruction. I am a Master of many Arts, but I am flawed. This is something I hope to correct,” I told him. Kojiro seemed surprised by this admission.

“And your friend?” he asked.

“I too have things in my life that I am not proud of and will follow Thorne to try to become a better person,” Grace told him.

“To do this we will need to fly to Thailand. For that we will require the bag that I left here on our previous visit,” I told Grandfather.

“I sent Ryoko to retrieve it when she told me that you had returned. She should have it by now,” he told us before calling her.

“Ryoko,” he called in a somewhat louder voice than normal for him, and she opened the doors a few seconds later and entered with a bow.

“Here is the bag,” she said handing it to Grandfather, who handed it to me. It contained the many passports, driver’s licenses, and other documents plus checkbooks, and bank books from the CIA men in Bangkok plus Grace’s and mine.

“Now all that we need is to locate a Travel Agent,” I said as a general statement.

“We, that is our company, have a travel agent that we have used for many years for trips to Japan to buy merchandise. Not everything can be done on computers or from pictures, and often we must see and handle the merchandise before we buy it to ensure its quality. I’m sure they would be glad to arrange your trip,” Grandfather told us.

“That’s very generous of you, but our travel will be ... a bit unusual,” I told him.

“You will wish to change identities on the trip,” Kojiro suggested with a smile.

“Yes,” I answered cautiously.

“That to can be arranged for a little extra consideration,” he told Grace and me with a grin.

“I know some people in the passport control section at the airports in Japan, and they can be persuaded to stamp more than one passport at a time,” Kojiro told us. It would appear that he was not the young innocent from the countryside that we had presumed him to be.

“Our travel agent will arrange the separate tickets with the different names on them for a slight extra fee also,” Grandfather told us also with a grin.

“Kojiro will take you to their office when they open, as they open later than we do. I will call them before you leave,” Grandfather told us following that. It was an hour later when Kojiro came to get us. We had spent the time looking around their store, and Grace had been impressed with the quality of their merchandise.

“We can leave now. Grandfather has spoken with the person who handles our business there, and she is expecting us,” he told us.

Kojiro drove their car, and we rode in the back seat. It was a very nice sedan, but wouldn’t have worked for us since we carried quite a bit with us, as we had no fixed address presently. While it wasn’t far to the travel agency, it was best that Kojiro drove since we weren’t really familiar with Cincinnati. It appeared that he had been there at least several times.

On entering the travel agency, we were met by a Miss Mitsuki, who took us to a private office. Once seated, Kojiro spoke to her in Japanese before I explained what we wanted in reservations and the different names that we would be using. She then went on her computer and started checking on the available of flights for us. She was on the computer for many minutes before sitting back and smiling.

“Here’s what I have arranged,” she told us before explaining.

“You will be leaving Cincinnati on separate tickets on Tuesday 6 June on Delta flight 1246 in business class. The flight departs at 7:11 in the morning and arrives at Los Angles International at 9:10 that morning. This should give you plenty of time to visit your bank that day. I have not reserved you a hotel room for the night, but am sure that you will be able to locate one.

“On Wednesday 7 June, you will depart Los Angeles on JAL flight JL061 in first class for Narita, also on separate tickets. The plane departs at 1:15 in the afternoon, and you will arrive at Narita at 4:50 on the afternoon of Thursday 8 June. I have arranged for a room for you at the ANA Crowne Plaza Narita. The hotel is a 10 minute ride from the airport on their free shuttle bus.

On Friday 9 June, you will depart Narita together on Thai Air flight 641 in first-class. The flight departs at 9:45 in the morning and arrives in Bangkok at 3:15 that afternoon. This will give you plenty of time to arrange for a hotel in Bangkok, as you said that you were familiar with the city.

“You need to arrive at each airport two to three hours before your flight to go through ticketing and baggage check, security, customs, and passport control,” she advised us.

“Is that satisfactory?” she asked next.

“Yes, very satisfactory,” both Grace and I told her. I paid in cash, as I was certain that a part of the cost was an additional fee for the service. Still, it wasn’t more than I was expecting. We received our printed itineraries for the various flights before departing. We had brought the various passports and ID cards with us for the identities that we would be using, as she required the information for the reservations. We needed to change our appearance to match the pictures in the passports before she would believe that we could look like them.

“I will contact the people that I know at Narita and advise them of when you will be arriving, and what names you will be using. They will expect to be paid at the time they stamp your passports. It would be best to have the money in a small envelope in the back of your passports,” Kojiro told us in the car on the way back to the store. Arriving at the store, we all went in to say goodbye to Grandfather Kotaro. I had something for him also.

“Thank you, Grandfather, for helping us arrange transportation back to Thailand. We greatly appreciate your help. On Monday afternoon, I will bring our SUV here. I am giving it to you, as we have no further need for it, and it would not be good to have it in storage for a long period of time. It is yours for all of the help that you and your clan have given me over the years. I will sign the title over to you also. You will need to obtain a new license plate for it,” I reminded him.

“You are too generous, Jubie. We will keep it for you in case you should return in a few years. I’m sure it will be very useful,” Grandfather said with a deep bow, but I detected a tear in his left eye. Grace and I returned his bow, before leaving for our hotel.

“So, what do we do with all of this leisure time we have?” Grace asked on the way back to the hotel.

“Relax,” I told her. “For real this time. We don’t have anything to do until Monday. That gives us all of tomorrow to do nothing,” I added.

“And the rest of today?” she asked.

“I need to contact the people who take care of things for me. We have all of this camping gear plus some of the meat. We can give the leftover meat to the Kotaros, but all of the camping gear and other things we aren’t taking with us need to go into storage, after we clean them up, that is,” I told her.

“Okay, I can deal with that,” she agreed and smiled, happy with something to do.

At the hotel, I contacted the people who handle problems for me and explained what I needed. They would call me back either tonight or tomorrow. Following that, we started work on the camping gear ... cleaning it up; emptying things with liquids in them and leaving them to dry out; re-rolling the sleeping bags and foam mats after shaking them out before carefully repacking them in their bags plus doing the same for the tent. Everything was loaded back in the SUV then, and I created the usual force field around the SUV, so as not to tempt people.

We also went over our clothing and washed those items that needed it in the hotel’s laundry area before carefully packing what we would be taking with us and packing the remainder in our backpacks to go into storage.

That evening, I received a call telling me where to deliver the items to be stored on Monday between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. We would also need to rent a sedan on Monday to return to the hotel and to travel to the airport on Tuesday morning. We made dinner that night out of the leftover freeze-dried meals that we had and part of the venison. The hot water was supplied by the coffee maker.

Later that night, we made love and had sex until we were both worn out. We slept very well following that and weren’t up until 10:00 in the morning. Following showering and a bit of chanting, we went out to find some brunch. There was no exercising or sparring planned for that day. The rest of Sunday was spent relaxing and doing little at least until late that afternoon when we were bored again and went to exercise for an hour or so. We got take out for dinner and had more of the venison, but there was still about eight pounds or so left.

Monday morning we rose late for us, chanted, exercised a little, and showered before going out to breakfast. Following that, I drove the SUV to the storage location I had been given. They had a medium size storage box that we placed our camping gear and clothing in before signing the storage agreement. The fees had already been paid. Next, we rented a sedan from a company that had a return location at the airport to return from the Kotaro’s store in and to take us to the airport in the morning.

Later that afternoon, we returned to the Kotaro’s store in both vehicles. I had signed the title to the Cadillac over to them before giving it and the keys to Grandfather. His hand was shaking when he took them, and we shook hands following that.

“Do not take so long to return the next time. My time here is limited. I have told Kojiro all of the stories and legends about our relationship, but he is a young man and often doubts what he is told. He will see to the care of ‘Dragon of the Morning’ and your friend’s sword and will keep both safe. Over time, I’m sure he will come to believe the stories I have told him and to read the ancient books of our clan. I, however, will only be here for a short time more. Please don’t be gone too long,” he asked in a choked-up voice before I hugged him to me. Grace was saying goodbye to Ryoko at the same time. It was a tearful farewell when we parted and returned to our hotel in the rental. We only had a little venison there, as the rest had been left with the Kotaros.

We ate out that night at a small restaurant and saved the venison to snack on in the morning on the way to the airport. We had notified the hotel desk that we would be leaving very early in the morning. Following a good shower, we were in bed early that night but only to sleep, and were up very early in the morning, even for us, to chant before changing our appearances to those we would be traveling as on this first leg of our trip before dressing.

I changed my appearance to that of the Bangkok CIA chief, Mr. Roberts, but I was not using his identity. Instead, I was using one of his aliases, that of Victor Tuttle who I also had a CIA identification card and government passport for. I would change identities again in Los Angeles. Grace changed her appearance to that of an older Mrs. Grace Good. All of the extra money, passports, driver licenses, ID cards, and checkbooks went into the Diplomatic Pouch along with the money that I still had, and I handcuffed it to my left wrist.

The Cincinnati – Northern Kentucky International Airport is actually located near Hebron, Kentucky, and we arrived there at 4:45 on Tuesday morning. It had been some 30 miles by I-75/71 from our hotel in northern Cincinnati and then on to I-275 to reach the airport. Fortunately, we found the rental return area quickly and turned in the sedan, paying them to have it cleaned and refueled.

The Delta ticketing area is on Concourse B, which is in a separate building and reached by a tunnel. It was fortunate that we only had a little baggage that we needed to take it with us. Early morning is a busy time at this airport, but we were able to get through ticketing, get our boarding passes, and check our luggage without much trouble or delay. Grace went ahead of me, and I followed a few passengers behind her on purpose, as we didn’t want to be seen together.

It wasn’t until I reached the Security checkpoint that things got dicey. One of the security people, a large black man, wanted to know what was in the Diplomatic Pouch that I was carrying. I pulled out Tuttle’s CIA ID card but was saved from doing anything else when a supervisor came over to talk to the man.

“You can’t open that Diplomatic Pouch or even X-ray it, Smith. We don’t see many of them here, but we should all know what they are,” the supervisor told the security man, who gave him and me a sour look.

“How did you wind up carrying that?” the supervisor asked me in a friendly voice after Smith left.

“I was on vacation and I still am, technically, when the people from the State Department showed up at my brother’s house yesterday and told me to deliver this thing to the Embassy when I reached Thailand, as they didn’t have anyone else to send it with, and I was going there anyway,” I told him and showed him Tuttle’s official U.S. Government passport.

“Yeah, that sounds like the government,” the supervisor said with a chuckle before sending me on my way with no further questions. Grace hadn’t had any trouble at security. We arrived at our gate in plenty of time for our flight.

It was fortunate that we had finished off the venison on the way to the airport, as there wouldn’t have been time to have breakfast there because it was very busy this time of the morning, and the food vendors were very crowded with customers in long lines waiting to order.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.