The Master Warrior
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Thorne Saint Cirq had spent thirty-three years at the Wat in Northern Thailand in meditation and prayer. The CIA sent thugs to retrieve him for a mission. When the thugs threatened to destroy the Wat and kill the monks, this offended Thorne's Warrior perceptions. After removing the thugs and capturing their leader, he sets out to find those who sent them. He had a mission of his own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

We broke off observation of the building well before sunset. Grace had heated water for our evening meal of freeze-dried food, and we would have more of the roasted venison also.

The moon had risen that morning and would set just before midnight tonight according to the data that I had. Again from the same data, Astronomical Twilight would be just before 9:30 tonight. Since the moon was four days past new moon, it would provide some light for part of the night to see by. We would be starting our reconnaissance just after 9:30.

Following our meal, we changed into the black Ninja gear that we had purchased at the Kotaro’s store in Cincinnati. They carried a full line of authentic Japanese clothing suitable for all occasions. Since it would be rather cold again tonight, and we wouldn’t have the convenience of a fire, we wore some other clothing under the Ninja gear.

Just before 9:30, we each gathered the swords and knives that we would be carrying tonight on our recon. Grace had turned off the small battery powered lantern we had been using a half hour earlier so our eyes could adjust to the dark. We would change our vision when we started out.

I placed the katana in the obi around my waist, and would use my claws for any other cutting necessary tonight. Grace had a sword belt that her sword hung from as well as a large dagger. She also had a short knife, a Scottish sgian dubh in her right boot. I checked the minor force field around the tent area before we left to ensure that it was at full strength.

Shortly after 9:30, we moved along below the ridge line on the Lone Valley side of the mountain to line up with our first objective. Staying low so as not to be silhouetted by the moon, we crossed the ridge. We didn’t want to chance that any of the guards were looking in this direction and might see us. Following that, we moved into the vegetation and the small trees, as we made our way down the mountain. We had crossed the ridge at a location where we would be able to reach Pond Road and would bypass the warehouse buildings where we suspected the device was hidden.

I had been able to see the energy emanating from the last building with my adjusted eyesight. There was definitely something radioactive in there. I wasn’t sure of how much or what kind of shielding there was in the building, but there were definitely particles escaping from it. It made me wonder how much radiation those on guard around the buildings had been exposed to while on duty.

It was some 1500 feet horizontally from where we had crossed the ridge to Pond Road, but further going downhill in the brush and trees. With the moon still up and our ability to see the energy moving in the plants, it had been fairly easy for us to move down the mountain to our destination. We moved down Pond Road until we came close to the house on Camino Bosque Dr. that had all of the visitors today and approached the back of the house from Pond Road.

As we neared the back of the house, I checked the electronic spectrum and detected that a cell phone call was in progress. Alerting Grace to this, we both listened in on the conversation.

“Yes, Raul, I know you are aggravated, but no, this is just a gringo tactic of negotiation. They want you to believe that they know where we are and know what we are doing. There have been no indications that anyone has been here checking on where we are or what we are doing. There has only been the usual weekend noise from the damn visitors. It has been up on the mountain and not down here where the warehouses are. There has been no one snooping around the warehouses,” the voice from inside the house assured the caller.

“Have you doubled the guards?” came a question.

“Yes, we have doubled the guards, both inside and outside. There has been grumbling, but it is only the usual kind from men who are always ready to complain,” the voice from the house answered.

“I will be there shortly. I will leave the others here to continue talking to the gringo government people. I expect little to come of it,” Raul told the man in the house.

“Give it another day, Raul. If there is still nothing of substance accomplished, then come here. It will be good to see you again. Relax here for a time. The gringos will soon see that we are serious,” came from the man in the house before the call ended.

“What have the damned government negotiators let out of the bag now, that has them so upset?” I whispered to Grace.

“I have no idea, but you know what a bunch of asses they can be,” she whispered back.

“He sounded very serious there at the end. I wonder what they are planning?” I told her.

“Who?” she asked. “Raul or the other men?”

“The older man in the house,” I told her and paused.

“We will definitely need to clean out this rat’s nest before we hit the warehouses,” I told her before we moved out to check the remainder of the houses along Camino Bosque Dr. and Pond Rd.

It was well after midnight before we finished those two roads, and we moved to Golden Rod Avenue to check the houses along it. Most of the houses that we had checked had held families that had been watching television or working on other activities, and didn’t appear to house Cartel members. The houses along Golden Rod Avenue were larger and fancier, and also didn’t appear to be under the control of the Cartels.

It was quite late and very dark by the time we moved to check on the warehouses. The moon had set around midnight, and it had gotten much colder, even though it was late in May. I also suspected that the guards would be rather bored by now and paying less attention to their duties, but more to staying warm. I needed to alert Grace before we moved there.

“Some of those guards are sure to have night vision equipment of one kind or another. They may not be military grade units, but even the civilian ones are fairly good. With the doubling of the guards, they may not all have them, as even the low budget ones are still expensive. We’ll need to be careful to avoid them. Our augmented eyesight will allow us to see them and their thermal signature easily as cool as it is out here,” I told her.

“It has cooled off quite a bit. Do you suppose they will have jackets or coats?” she asked.

“As long as they appear to have been here, I would imagine so,” I told her before we moved closer to the warehouse site.

We quickly sighted the first pair of guards near the front of the complex, as we approached them from Indian Trail. We had taken it from where it branched off of Golden Rod Ave. and checked the few houses along it. At least one of them appeared to be used by members of the Cartels. Perhaps some of the guards stayed there when off duty.

The first two guards moved very carefully in the dark and didn’t appear to have night vision equipment. This made me wonder how many of the others had it. We could easily avoid them after they had moved further along the route of their walking post. When we were sure they were far enough away to not hear us, we sprinted to the first two buildings and eased up to the nearest one. It was not as damaged as it appeared to be from a distance, and up close we could actually tell that additional damaged material had been added outside of the building to make it appear to be in worse condition than it actually was. The other building had probably been treated the same way.

Quickly moving inside the first building, we were able to see that the it contained a couple of vehicles, large SUVs, even in the dark with our augmented vision.

“We’ll check the other building also, but I suspect it contains vehicles too,” I whispered to Grace. We waited until the guards had passed the entrance again before quickly moving to the next building. It held another SUV and a large slightly beat-up contractors van. We waited until the guards were on the other side of the building before leaving this one. We quickly moved away from the first set of buildings to check on the next set.

The second set of guards, who were walking around the next set of buildings, both appeared to have night vision equipment from the confident way that they walked. Grace and I were able to stay behind them as they moved around the area that they were guarding so they didn’t see or hear us, as they had no hearing enhancement.

We slipped into the first building of this pair easily using the door in the side of the building. This building had also been made to appear more damaged than it was. We could see that the building held many cots and that most of them were occupied by sleeping guards from the other shifts. Their warm bodies were very evident to our thermal senses. There wasn’t a lot else to see but those sleeping.

Moving to the other building of this pair, we only discover that it was full of more sleeping guards. Perhaps some were those for the day time and others were for the night time or perhaps they were for different days or from a different Cartel. It really didn’t matter to us.

We waited at the door for the guards to pass there again before moving. We had also checked on those guarding the last set of buildings which weren’t in line with the first four. When the guards for these buildings appeared again, we moved out after they had turned the corner to continue around their assigned area.

We weren’t far from the final pair of buildings and moved up between them to remain out of sight of those guarding them, who both also had night vision equipment. We were now up against the building containing the device. We waited until the guards had passed the ends of both buildings and had continued on their rounds before saying anything.

“It’s easier to detect the radiation from the building this close to it,” I whispered to Grace. “Can you see the gamma radiation as it emerges?” I asked her.

“The sparks, yes, but there is an occasional one that is different. It has a different energy level. What is it?” she asked in a whisper.

“That would be the beta radiation. One makes it through every so often. I’m not sure how much or what kind of shielding they have around the device. Of course, anything would stop the alpha radiation, and it doesn’t take a lot of shielding to stop the beta radiation, but an occasional bit of it does manage to get through. The gamma radiation seems to be getting through with little stopping it. That would not bode well for those inside the building for long or for the guards outside either. Maybe there is more shielding protecting those inside,” I suggested, but we needed to move before the guards returned.

We quickly moved to the side door of the final building and entered it carefully, as we weren’t sure what it contained. What we found was a small office and a large delivery truck with a roll up door in the back. It had a power lift for moving heavy objects up to and down from the truck body. This appeared to be the delivery vehicle for the device. The truck was also slightly radioactive. Again, we waited for the guards to move past the end of the buildings before we left.

We quickly moved away from the buildings and dropped into a drainage ditch before the guards reappeared on that side of the building. None of the guards appeared to be covering their posts very quickly, plus they were all talking and smoking as they moved. We could see that they all had coats on now also. They didn’t appear to be very concerned that someone could hear them or see them. They had been doing this too long and had become complacent. Once they moved past us and turned the corner, Grace and I headed back up the mountain to our camp for some sleep and a snack before bed.


Mr. Hill and the team that he had brought with him arrived in Los Angeles early on Saturday morning, the 20th of May on a charter flight. There were people from the local CIA office there with vehicles to pick up them and their equipment. They were taken directly to the LA office. This is why those working for the Cartels as observers missed their arrival.

Shortly after arriving at their offices, Hill raised hell with those assigned to the LA office for not coordinating the detection of Saint Cirq better and for allowing him to slip away unobserved. He and his people slept at the offices after getting their equipment set up and didn’t go to the hotel rooms reserved for them until late that night.

It wasn’t until Monday afternoon that the Cartel’s watchers saw Hill and several of his people when they went out to lunch at a restaurant. They notified their contact to relay the message, but he was drunk and passed out. His answer machine took the message, and he got it on Tuesday after he sobered up. He then passed the message on to his boss, and this is what led to the doubling of the guards.

The CIA still had no idea where Saint Cirq was or what he was doing.


It was quite late when we arose on Wednesday, and we were nearly out of water. Grace made us a meal of venison and one of the freeze-dried meals which we split. We were also low on fuel for the stove, but we could start a fire to heat more of the meat for that evening.

“What’s on the agenda for today?” she asked as we ate.

“Some observation and then more reconnaissance tonight in the housing area south of here. We’ll also stop at the car for water and fuel for the stove on the way back,” I told her.

“Do you expect anything important to happen today?” she asked, as we finished our meal.

“Possibly Raul, the one on the phone last night, will arrive today, if he hasn’t already arrived,” I told her.

“He did sound anxious to be away from wherever he was, but the old man did ask him to stay another day” she reminded me.

I took first watch, and was relieved after a time by Grace. We change duty several times that day. The most exciting thing that day was the changing of the reinforced guards. The remainder of the day was very quiet.

As sunset approached, we had a meal of venison before setting out early on our reconnaissance of the subdivision south of the one that we were observing to look for the presence of Cartel members. We stayed below the ridge line on the Lone Valley side of the mountain until we were well past where those on guard at the warehouses could see us before crossing the ridge and working our way down to the second subdivision.

Again, there were no street lights in this subdivision either, and the streets were just gravel with some places reduced to just bare dirt. We moved quietly from house to house or trailer, listening to what was said or what was on the radio or the television. We covered quite a number of streets on both sides of Baldwin Lake Road. We found that there were a large number of Hispanics living in the houses and trailers there, but were unable to determine how many or which ones worked for the Cartels.

“This hasn’t been all that productive,” Grace said when we neared the end of our recon trip.

“No, it hasn’t, but we have learned that there are a lot of Hispanics living in this area probably because the rents are lower than in the Big Bear Lake area. If a third to a half of them are working for the Cartels, they have a lot of people here, and we haven’t even checked the area north of here up on North Shore Drive,” I told her.

On the way back to our camp, we walked back up Baldwin Lake Road and were passed by a couple of vehicles. They took no notice of us as we had assumed the appearances of the Hispanic people that we had used on our reconnaissance in Los Angeles, so we blended in with the locals.

We stopped on Rock Point Road where the beater was parked to retrieve water and fuel for the stove. I had checked before approaching it to be sure that it hadn’t been found or disturbed. It didn’t appear that anyone had been here since we had left it, and the field that I had placed around it was still intact. After canceling it, we picked up our supplies, and I created a new field around it before we left.

Since the moon didn’t set until a half-hour after midnight or so, we had been able to make good time both returning to the Baldwin Lake Road area and on our return trip to our camp. It had also aided us in our reconnaissance even though it was only a quarter moon. We had adjusted our eyesight so that it made things nearly as visible as daytime. On returning to our camp, we made another meal of freeze-dried food and venison which I heated on a small camp fire. We had used a lot of energy on our recon trip and slept very well that night but didn’t feel the need for any sex.

We were up fairly early on Thursday, the 25th of May, exercised and sparred for a time before starting breakfast. A little chanting followed breakfast, as we had passed on doing that yesterday because of getting up so late. Again, I took first watch of the day. Little happened that morning.


Unknown to Thorne and Grace, things were not as calm as they appeared to be. There were things happening at the negotiation site that would affect the outcome of things. There was a call to Raul that morning from those remaining at the negotiation site after he arrived in Los Angeles.

“Raul, the gringos are still stalling and only one of them has appeared today. He says that the other two are unwell. It’s only an excuse to do nothing. They were all out drinking last night. Several of our men saw them. We are prepared to leave, as they are unwilling to agree to even our most minor demands,” the remaining leader of the Cartel’s negotiating team told him in an exasperated voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.