The Master Warrior
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Thorne Saint Cirq had spent thirty-three years at the Wat in Northern Thailand in meditation and prayer. The CIA sent thugs to retrieve him for a mission. When the thugs threatened to destroy the Wat and kill the monks, this offended Thorne's Warrior perceptions. After removing the thugs and capturing their leader, he sets out to find those who sent them. He had a mission of his own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

The following new characters appear in this chapter:

Paul News

Immortal, Tool designer, 5’-10’’ tall, 170 pounds, appears to be 30 years old, brown hair, blue eyes

Caroline

Paul’s friend, 5’-3’’ tall, 125 pounds, 34C-22-35, appears to be 25 years old, long black hair, brown eyes, Latin ancestry


We awoke rather late on Sunday, the 21st of May, after a long night of love and sex. We had slept very well once we had finished and cleaned up. It was past sunrise before we awoke.

“We’re late,” I told Grace next to me after looking at the hotel’s clock.

“Can’t we skip working out today?” she asked.

“No, especially since we are this close to facing the enemy. We need a really long workout, but maybe tomorrow. We were going to relax today, if I remember correctly,” I told her.

We were up quickly and dressed for our workout. It was nearly 6:30 before we got out to the field where weddings were performed, only to find several dollies with stacks of folding chairs on them sitting there. The chairs hadn’t been set up yet. It appeared that there was a wedding planned for today.

“Best we hurry before they start setting up these chairs,” I told Grace, and we quickly began our exercises. After forty-five minutes or so we began to spar and continued for another forty-five minutes, It was a bit after 8:00 o’clock before we finished, just before the hotel’s employees arrived to begin setting up the chairs and other things for the wedding.

We returned to our room to shower, but didn’t do any chanting, as we were more interested in breakfast than relaxing. We would chant for a time later, as we had worked up a good appetite with our workout in the cool morning air. After having a heavy breakfast in the hotel’s dining room, we returned to the room to change clothes and chant for a short time. Following that we went out to sit around the pool in the sun and relax.

The problem with this of course, aside from it being a bit crowded as others had the same idea, was that as noon time approached we needed something to do, as we were bored.

“I don’t know about you, but I need something to do. This sitting around in the sun doing nothing isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be,” Grace told me.

“What can we do, since we don’t want to go back out to the Baldwin Lake area?” I asked.

“There are other things to see here. We could check out some of them,” she suggested.

“Anything specific that you would like to see?” I inquired.

“There are a number of campgrounds here. We could visit some of them and see what they are like. We might want to return at some point, as it is a nice area,” she replied.

“Just not on the weekend again,” I added.

“True, the weekends are a bit overly active,” she agreed with a smile. We were soon redressed in our hiking clothes with mostly empty backpacks, since we didn’t intend to be gone for more than the afternoon.

“What vehicle should we take?” Grace asked as we exited the hotel.

“An excellent question. The SUV has four wheel drive, but I’m not sure that we want to appear at any of the campgrounds in it. The beater may not be appropriate either. Perhaps we should consider renting one of the off road vehicles like we did yesterday,” I suggested, as we walked away from the hotel.

“I’ll rent the vehicle, while you go and order lunch at the place where we got it yesterday. I’ll meet you there and we’ll eat there also,” I told Grace as we neared the rental location. She hurried off while I looked for the salesman.

I spent a bit of time talking to the salesman, and learned that there were two campgrounds near us on this side of the lake and several more to the west on the other side of the lake. He also gave me a brochure showing the various campgrounds in the area. When I arrived at the fast food location, Grace already had our lunch, and we ate there. During the meal, I told her what I had learned and showed her the brochure.

“There are two campgrounds on the road south of our hotel. They are the Pineknot and the Buttercup Group Campgrounds. There are a couple of others on this side of the lake, but they are a good distance away and probably further then we want to travel today,” I told her and pointed them out on the map in the brochure.

“North of the lake, there is the Serrano Campground on North Shore Drive. It is the major campground in this area and has many facilities that the others lack. There is a small town named Fawnskin about two and a half miles from Serrano Campground, where campers can purchase supplies. There are two more campgrounds past Fawnskin. They are located off of Rim of the World Drive. They are Grays Peak Group Campground and Hanna Flats Campground,” I told her, pointing them out on the map. “We could probably check out each of them today, if we don’t spend a lot of time at any of them,” I continued as we ate.

“Let’s check out the two near the hotel first. That should give us an idea of what to expect at the others,” Grace told me. We were soon on our way.

Pineknot and Buttercup weren’t far, but we were disappointed on seeing the number of trailers and small motor homes that we saw in them. There were a good number of tents set up also.

Retracing our route back to the highway, we soon crossed the bridge over Big Bear Lake to North Shore Drive. Serrano Campground was the largest one in the area and had all of the modern conveniences, such as running water, showers, and a dump station for trailers and RVs. There are a large number of tent camp sites there, and it was close to Big Bear Lake. It was nice but very busy.

The small town of Fawnskin was next some two and a half miles west of Serrano Campground. There were a number of stores there selling items that campers would want or need. We stopped at one store that sold maps of the area with the various roads and hiking trails shown on them. We even found one for the Baldwin Lake area and purchased it, before continuing on to Rim of the World Drive and the other camping sites.

Rim of the World Drive is very rough in places as it is unpaved, and we needed to be very careful as the Prowler has small wheels and a low clearance. Grays Peak Group Campground was off of Rim of the World Drive. We didn’t care for it just as we hadn’t cared for Buttercup Campground. It just wasn’t our idea of camping.

The Hanna Flat Campground is also off of Rim of the World but further up it and was more to our liking. The brochure said that it had 80 single-family style tent and RV camping sites plus some double sites. Each site had a table, campfire ring, and grill. There were toilets and trash collection was provided, but there were no hookups for RVs, the brochure informed us. While the road to get there is rather rough, within the campground the roads were paved, as we discovered on arriving there.

We had no more than entered the campground, when I stopped the Prowler in the middle of the road in shocked surprise. Grace must have seen the shock on my face, as she immediately had a question.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, as she looked around for danger.

“There is another Immortal here, a rather young one,” I told her on recovering.

“I thought you were the only one exiled here,” she replied.

“Apparently not. I don’t normally have my senses checking for other Immortals, but since we have been here, I’ve had all of my senses constantly checking for trouble, and that appears to include my ability to sense other Immortals. Can you sense him?” I asked before remembering that she hadn’t developed that sense yet.

“Sorry,” I said on seeing her confusion. “That sense won’t develop for a considerable time yet, as you normally wouldn’t need it until you are an Immortal.”

“I can sense you,” she said to my surprise. “Are his emissions similar to yours?” she finished. I quickly checked again, but more carefully, getting a better reading on him and where he was located.

“Yes, they are similar to mine, as I can sense that he is from my home world, or possibly from a world that we have colonized by now,” I told her.

“Yes, I can sense another signal. It’s similar to yours,” she told me. I was amazed that she had already developed that sense, before I realized that it was probably because we had been together for some time now. She would have needed it to locate me when we were apart, and so had developed it well ahead of normally needing it.

We were interrupted then by a young woman in a Forest Ranger uniform. Her name tag read Pauline.

“We’re full. There aren’t any campsites open,” she told us before adding, “You can’t take that OHV (off highway vehicle) through the camp.” We immediately realized that she had assumed we were looking for a campsite.

“We aren’t looking for a campsite. We’re staying at the Best Western Big Bear Chateau,” Grace told her.

“We’ve been checking out the various campgrounds this afternoon for future use. Some of them we liked and others we didn’t care for. We’re here to see a friend who is staying here at campsite 56. A Mr. Paul News and his friend,” I added having gotten the information from the other Immortal.

“You won’t be staying the night then?” the Ranger asked, though she could see that the cargo space at the back of the vehicle was nearly empty.

“No, we need to have this vehicle back by shortly after dark,” I told her.

“In that case, I guess it would be all right to drive that vehicle over to site 56. It’s a lot quieter than most of the other off-road vehicles, especially those dirt bikes,” she told us.

“Yes, that was all that we heard yesterday when we were over by Baldwin Lake,” Grace told her.

“You were over there?” she asked, surprised.

“We have been checking out all of the area for possible places to buy a house,” I told her. “It’s a lot less busy over east of Baldwin Lake then many of the areas around Big Bear Lake. We could even bring our horses up here and ride them over there,” I continued.

“It is usually quieter over there except on weekends, but that’s just about the same everywhere here,” she admitted before waving us through the gate. We quickly made our way to campsite 56, guided by the signal that I could sense coming from there.

There was an SUV parked in the paved driveway at campsite 56. We pulled in behind it. There were two people there to greet us when we got out of of our vehicle. The man appeared to be about 5’-10’’ tall, maybe 170 pounds, about 30 years old with brown hair and blue eyes. The woman was shorter at about 5’-3’’, maybe 125 pounds with a 34C-22-35 figure. She appeared to be about 25 years old with long black hair and brown eyes. She definitely appeared to be of Latin ancestry. They were both dressed in shirts and shorts.

“Paul News,” the man said in introduction, “and this is my friend Caroline.”

“Thorne Saint Cirq,” I told him, “and this is my friend Grace O’Malley.” He appeared startled on hearing this and studied Grace intently for a short time. I could feel him probing her with several of his senses.

“Thee Grace O’Malley, the original?” he finally asked.

“The very one,” Grace assured him with a grin.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he said holding out his hand to her to shake hands.

“Perhaps we should adjourn to the tent, where we will be able to talk in private,” he suggested following that.

“A good idea,” I seconded, and we all moved toward the large modern camping tent that was set up further back on the site. This also gave me an opportunity to get a better look at the site. Some of the sites we had passed had been very open with little shade. This one had a good number of large pine trees that provided plenty of open shade. There was a wooden picnic type table with built in benches and there was a grill for cooking. Since it was still early in the year and there wasn’t a drought currently, campfires and grilling were allowed.

The tent was a large nylon hemisphere with an external support structure, and it was large enough for six or seven people. There was a sunshade over it. We all fit inside it easily. As soon as we were all settled inside, I created a force field around the tent so we could not be heard by those outside.

“I didn’t expect to find another Immortal on this planet,” I said to begin the discussion.

“Neither did I. How long have you been here?” Paul asked.

“Something over 4500 years,” I told him to a shocked expression from him.

“Then you must be,” he started, and said my name in the language of our home planet. It was a series of clicks and squeals. Both women looked at him on hearing it with questioning expressions.

“Please, I have been Thorne Saint Cirq for the past 900 years or so, and it is much easier on the throat to pronounce,” I told him.

“But in my time, you were still a legend at home. There were still several groups dedicated to your memory, though they were mostly on the small Northern continent. You wouldn’t recognize how most of our people now live. They are no longer the proud independent warriors of the past. Instead they are nearly the same as many of those here who live in the inner cities.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.