The Master Warrior
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Thorne Saint Cirq had spent thirty-three years at the Wat in Northern Thailand in meditation and prayer. The CIA sent thugs to retrieve him for a mission. When the thugs threatened to destroy the Wat and kill the monks, this offended Thorne's Warrior perceptions. After removing the thugs and capturing their leader, he sets out to find those who sent them. He had a mission of his own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Description of the main characters as they appear in these two chapters:

Johnathon Good

One of Throne’s aliases, 6’-0’’ tall, 190 pounds, appears to be in his early forties, black hair, blue eyes, a younger version than he used in Alexandria

Grace Good

One of Grace’s aliases, 5’-6’’ tall, 124 pounds, 36D-24-36, appears to be in her early thirties, short light red hair, pale skin, a few freckles, gray eyes


The Johnathon Good who walked into the Best Western Big Bear Chateau, was a younger looking man than the one who had stayed at the men’s club in Alexandria. I was now 6’-0’’ tall, about 190 pounds or so, and appeared to be in my early forties with black hair and blue eyes. Grace also had changed her appearance, but back in San Bernardino. She was now 5’-6’’ tall, about 124 pounds or so with a 36D-24-36 figure, and appeared to be in her early thirties. She now had short light red hair, pale skin with a few freckles, and gray eyes. We made a good looking, very fit married couple looking for a little fun.

One of the first things that one notices about this hotel aside from all of the tall pine trees around it and even in the parking lot, is the chandeliers. I had never seen a place in this time period with so many of them. They were present in all of the first-floor areas of the hotel, at least all of the public ones.

The hotel had been advertised as being two stories and having eighty rooms. Each room was claimed to have a fireplace. Most rooms had windows, while some had exterior doors and balconies. Since we were only a few minutes early to check in, the people at the front desk immediately began to check us in on learning our name. We were the only guests there initially, but several more arrived while we were checking in.

Our room was on the second floor. The halls of the building were a bit complicated, as it had been built to conform to the site, so it was easy to imagine that a guest could become lost if a bit tipsy. Our room had a large window overlooking a part of the parking lot. There was a brass king size bed, a dark colored wooden wardrobe, or armoire for clothing, and there were two upholstered chairs and a small table near the window. The bathroom was large and roomy with a heated towel rack.

The one thing that I did notice was that we didn’t have the large expanse of mirrors that we had seen in pictures of some of the rooms on the hotel’s internet site.

“This looks comfortable enough,” Grace remarked, as we entered the room after retrieving our luggage from the SUV.

“Where are we going to eat tonight and when?” she asked next.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Not presently, but I don’t want to wait until midnight or later, if you are going to go hunting tonight,” she told me.

“Tonight is the new moon. It will be very dark out in the forests on the mountains tonight. I will hunt in a few days when there is at least a little light from the moon,” I told her, as I had checked on the sun and moon rise and set times before leaving San Bernardino.

“We should probably sleep here tonight and possibly for the next two nights. There seem to be a good number of restaurants that we passed, so we should be able to find someplace to have dinner or supper, whichever term you wish to use,” I told her.

We spent some time then setting up the room; hanging up our clothes and setting out our toiletries in the bathroom, so that the room felt comfortable to live in. By the time we finished, it was still too early to eat, so we left the room and spent time getting acquainted with the layout of the various facilities that the hotel had to offer.

There was a good size dining area which also served as the area where the free breakfast was served in the morning. There was also a bar, but it was only open on weekends. There was a game room or recreation area, but we weren’t interested in it. Outside there was a decent size swimming pool with a hot tub near it. There was also a large grassy area where weddings were performed. It was currently empty of the many chairs that would be set out for those in the wedding party.

The most disappointing thing from our point of view was that the fitness room, which was a good size with many machines, didn’t open until 8:00 in the morning. This did not fit our schedule at all, and we would need to find an area to do our exercises in other than the fitness room, or our room, which wasn’t large enough.

On the way back to our room through the lobby, we picked up a number of brochures and lists of activities that are available in the Big Bear area as well as information on the various restaurants in the area. In our room, we went over the list of restaurants before going on the Internet with my tablet and the hotel’s WiFi to check out the restaurants that had appealed to us from the list.

We went out to eat at about 7:30 that evening to the restaurant that we had selected. It was only a short walk from the hotel and proved to be very good. We had an excellent dinner there and walked back to the hotel well satisfied. In the room, we showered and then chanted for a time before going to sleep early. Tomorrow promised to be a busy day.

We awoke a little later than usual for us the next morning and chanted for a time, before dressing for our exercises. Since the fitness area didn’t open until 8:00 in the morning, we would need to do our exercises and sparring elsewhere. We had selected the location the previous day while checking out the hotel’s amenities. The area that we had selected was of necessity outside, since there wasn’t anywhere suitable inside.

Since sunrise here wasn’t until 5:45, that was when we left our room and made our way through the lobby to the exit to the pool area. We were stopped by a sleepy clerk as we neared the exit to the pool.

“The pool isn’t open yet,” we were informed.

“Do we look like we are going for a swim?” Grace asked, pointing to the gi she was wearing. “We are going outside to exercise,” she finished. The clerk looked confused by this statement but didn’t stop us.

The exterior lighting around the pool came on as we left the building but went out when we moved beyond the range of their sensors. We, of course, had adjusted our vision to the low light of sunrise and moved easily over to the grassy field where outdoor weddings were performed. There was plenty of room on the wet grass for us to workout.

We had been exercising for about a half hour in the chilly dawn air when someone from the staff of the hotel approached us in the growing light.

“What are you doing?” he asked on reaching us.

“We are exercising,” I told him, thinking that what we were doing should be obvious.

“Out here?” he asked in a horrified voice.

“Why are you so shocked?” I demanded before explaining.

“We arose later than usual and chanted for about forty-five minutes before dressing to come out here to exercise with the rising sun,” I finished.

“Chanting?” he asked, looking even more confused.

“Yes, I’m a Buddhist and my Wife has joined me in my observances since we have been together. We normally rise much earlier, chant for an hour, and then exercise for another hour. We are usually nearly finished by this time. Since we are on vacation though, I guess it’s all right,” I told him.

“Good grief, when do you usually get up?” he asked in confusion.

“At the Wat in Northern Thailand, we always rose just before 4:30, meditated for an hour, and then chanted for another hour. Following that, we would go out to the various villages in the area to collect alms. Following a simple breakfast, we would exercise for an hour to prepare us for the day’s work,” I told him.

“You stayed at a temple in Thailand for a time?” he asked, appearing amazed.

“I was a monk at a Wat in Northern Thailand for a number of years,” I assured him to a startled expression from him before he departed. We resumed our exercises for a time, before starting to spar in the improved light.

The clock behind the registration desk indicated that it was a bit past 7:15, when we returned to the building, sweating in our exercise clothes. There were a number of people in the lobby and the dining area. Some were eating, but apparently a number of them had been watching us while we exercised and sparred. They all moved out of our way as we returned to the lobby. In our room, we shower before dressing for the day and having breakfast.

We had dressed in our hiking clothes after showering and a bit of chanting to prepare us for the day. We were still in time for the free breakfast when we returned to the lobby. Most of those who had been there previously were gone when we returned, but others had taken their place, as apparently the hotel was quite full this weekend.

Following breakfast, we retrieved our backpacks from the room before setting out. We were going out very light today, as we were only planning on doing a reconnaissance of the general area along Baldwin Lake Road and some of its side roads to get a feel for the area.

We had no more than left the area of the hotel it seemed when we were assaulted by the sounds of various off-road vehicles. They buzzed like angry mosquitoes as they passed us on the way to the beater. There were all kinds of off road and utility vehicles out on the road this morning.

Many were the motocross or trail motorbike types. They were in many colors and from a number of manufactures: Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki were very prominent. There were also a number of ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) on the road, and all seemed to be heading for the hills surrounding the Big Bear Lake and the Baldwin Lake areas. Everyone seemed to be riding something, but there appeared to be very few doing any hiking on foot, at least in this area.

“We may be going about this wrong,” I told Grace, as we continued to walk.

“Wrong?”

“Those hiking may be staying at the various campgrounds in the area and closer to where they will be doing their hiking. The area out around Baldwin Lake Road doesn’t have many or possibly any of those campgrounds. We may be very conspicuous if we are seen hiking in that area, plus it is a large area to cover on foot,” I told her.

“So, you are suggesting what?” she asked.

“It may be better, at least for this weekend, to rent one of these recreational vehicles and drive around the area checking it out rather than trying to do it on foot. We will certainly be able to cover a lot more ground on wheels,” I reminded her.

“Once we have the big picture, we can return to check out suspicious areas on foot and do a little hunting. With these people ripping around in the hills all weekend, the hunting will be very poor,” I told her.

“In the old days we would have done this on horseback and disturbed very little. Those things are way too noisy. It may be a good idea to leave the beater here for now and rent something to blend in,” she agreed.

“Indeed, the question is what to rent? Have you ever ridden one of these motorbikes?” I asked.

“I’ve ridden regular motorcycles, but that was on normal streets and roads. I’ve never ridden one of those cross-country bikes,” she told me.

“I too have ridden regular motorcycles and even ridden them on muddy dirt roads with shell holes in them, but that was quite some time ago. I believe that we should pass on them for now, and get something easier to handle, something with more than two wheels, so we can spend our time observing the area and not worrying where we are going or how we will get there,” I told her.

We continued past where the beater was parked and were soon rewarded with a location that rented the various types of off-road vehicles. Most of their two wheeled ones were gone already, but they had several four-wheel utility off road vehicles standing prominently on their mostly empty lot.

“Can I help you?” asked a salesman, as we stepped onto the parking lot in front of his store.

“We were considering getting something to look over the area before we decide where to go hiking for the best views,” I told him.

“A wise decision. There is a lot to see here in the Big Bear Lake area. Where are you considering going?” he asked.

“We wanted to look at the area north of Baldwin Lake,” I told him to a smile.

“Yes, it would take you most of the day to walk that far, and it wouldn’t leave much time for sightseeing,” he agreed.

“Are the two of you proficient on trail-bikes?” he asked next.

“No, we aren’t interested in trail-bikes. We are more interested in the off-road utility vehicles that you have,” Grace told him, pointing to the several four-wheel vehicles parked near the back of the lot.

“One of those will get you to that area quickly and easily. You’ll have plenty of time to look for the right places to visit,” he agreed, heading us over to where the vehicles were parked.

“These vehicles are made by Textron right here in the USA. These are Prowlers. They have 50 HP, three-cylinder engines, metal roofs, and large windshields. They are the three-person model,” the salesman assured us. The vehicles in question were short, being a bit over ten feet long, half that wide, and about six feet high to the top of their built-in roll cage. We could see seat-belts for three on the bench seat that ran across the vehicle. There weren’t any real doors on these vehicles, just some bent bars near the upper part of the seat on the outside of the vehicle to help prevent one from falling out. There was a cargo box on the back over the rear wheels.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.