The Master Warrior
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Thorne Saint Cirq had spent thirty-three years at the Wat in Northern Thailand in meditation and prayer. The CIA sent thugs to retrieve him for a mission. When the thugs threatened to destroy the Wat and kill the monks, this offended Thorne's Warrior perceptions. After removing the thugs and capturing their leader, he sets out to find those who sent them. He had a mission of his own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Thorne has the Narrative

We arose well after the sun had risen the next morning. It was Sunday, the 30th of April. Sunday in Virginia meant that most of the auto rental agencies would be closed except those at the airports we realized after checking the date.

“What can we do today?” Grace asked after we determined this.

“Probably not much. There are still people leaving from the airports though, so we should be able to get rid of the K-9 vehicle. We’ll just have to wait until tomorrow to return the rental vehicle. Other than that, there is packing to do and possibly groceries to be bought if the stores are open,” I told her. Grace assured me that they would be.

We got up, chanted for a time, and worked out for an hour or so. Grace was now doing the exercises nearly as fast as I was. Following a good shower together, we had breakfast before starting to pack those things going into storage, and that weren’t required for daily use. We worked until we ran out of boxes and tape.

“Are you ready to drive over to Dulles and drop off the K-9 vehicle?” I asked her before we took a break for lunch or dinner, which ever term you use.

“Yes, let’s get rid of it. That will at least give us more room in the garage to put these boxes,” she told me.

“You drive the rental, and I’ll drive the K-9 vehicle. You lead since you’re more familiar with the area,” I told her, as we sat down to eat.

Dulles airport is west of Fairfax, and we were able to take US 50 out close to the airport and to one of the park and ride sites there, where I parked the K-9 vehicle and took their bus for the airport just like I was going to catch a flight. After we left the parking site, I took control of the driver’s mind, convinced him that we had come to my stop, and got off the bus, which only had a few passengers this time of day. Grace picked me up a few minutes later, and we returned to her house after picking up additional boxes and tape, plus some groceries from a big box store that was open on Sunday.

Later that evening after chanting and showering together, we were in bed, but just to sleep. Grace was a bit ... it was hard to describe, but frantic is the word that came to mind.

“Love me,” she whispered near tears. “I need someone to love me for me, and not for who I have been, or what I have done, but for who I am,” she whispered.

“I do love you Grace for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be, but especially because you are a sweet, kind woman,” I told her. She came into my arms then, and I held her for a long, long time. We kissed and hugged along with massaging and rubbing against each other. Eventually there was sex, and it too was soft and caring, lasting a long, long time before our needs overcame our desire to be close together even longer. The end was fast and furious before we went over the cliff together in a supernova burst of released energy that left both of us weak and panting for air.

“Thank you, Thorne,” she whispered softly, as she came back into my arms when we had recovered, before going to sleep. I found that I was more relaxed from this than even the chanting had been able to accomplish. Grace was so relaxed that she had fallen asleep already, and I gave her a small kiss before slipping into sleep myself.

The sun was well up again when we awoke in the morning. Because of this, we skipped the chanting for today and went right to the basement to do our exercises and to spar for a time. It was while sparring, following a half hour of exercises, that Grace surprised me with a move that I hadn’t taught her. It was one that I had developed millennia ago, and I had no trouble countering it, but I was surprised that she knew it. We broke off sparing soon after that.

“Did you develop that move yourself?” I asked, as we wiped off some of the sweat.

“Yes, it seemed like the next logical step after what you had taught me. I noticed that you didn’t have any trouble defending against it,” she said with a smile.

“Yes, I developed it a long time ago along with the counter move to it,” I told her.

“I noticed the counter move. You need to show it to me in more detail but later,” she answered, as we moved up the steps to the master bath for a good hot shower.

Following a good breakfast, she had questions about the day’s activities.

“How are we going to do this turn in thing?” she asked.

“We’ll drive over to Manassas, get the car washed and the insides vacuumed, plus fill the tank. Then drive it over to the rental agency that I arranged to obtain the SUV from on Saturday. After that I’ll drive the rental car over to the agency that I rented it from and turn it in. Following that, we can do whatever you would like,” I told her.

Manassas was only a half hour drive or so from Grace’s house. I had checked for where to wash the car on Saturday along with the locations of the rental agencies, and had all of that information on the tablet. The SUV was waiting when I arrived at the rental agency I had chosen. I used another of my identities for this, that of a Mr. George Appalachian. It required a change of appearance for this new identity, as he was supposed to be an older man in his fifties, about 5’-9’’ tall and around 200 pounds with gray hair and mustache, plus blue eyes. I had gotten out his driver’s license and credit cards before leaving the house this morning. There was no problem getting the vehicle, but the clerk was talkative.

“You’re going to Cincinnati, sir?” he asked after running my credit card.

“Yes, a number of us are getting together for a reunion of our old military unit,” I told him.

“Were you in the war?”

“Yes, Desert Storm,” I told him.

“Oh,” was all that he said, as he probably knew little about it.

Leaving there, we drove over to the local office of the rental agency that I had rented the car from to turn it in. I assumed the appearance of Mr. Good for this and changed wallets to the one with his ID, driver’s license, and credit cards. The clerks there checked the vehicle very carefully before accepting it back. Grace was driving the SUV, and I joined her in it once the car was returned and the paperwork completed. We returned to her house after picking up a few things on the way back.

The next few days were filled with packing her things, exercises, and lessons in the Martial Arts, in addition to her exercising and becoming more comfortable with her new abilities, plus just spending time together. We were soon very comfortable together.

On Wednesday morning, the 3rd of May, the movers arrived with a large moving van. They were very professional, had blankets and padding for the furniture, and boxes for things like the mattresses and electronics in addition to wrapping paper for the dishes. They had everything loaded, and we had signed the paperwork by about three that afternoon.

“I guess that we can leave for Cincinnati in the morning,” Grace said looking around at the mostly empty house.

“Yes, in the morning,” I answered. I had purchased camping gear to use on the trip and for the mission. We would use part of it in the house tonight to be comfortable, and pack it in the back of the large SUV I had rented tomorrow. I had been careful to choose a different brand of vehicle than the K-9 SUV, so there would be no problems of the two being mistaken for each other. The night passed very quietly with just a bit of chanting after we showered.

On Thursday, the 4th of May, we were up shortly after sunrise and had plenty of time to chant and work out before having breakfast after a shower. We had just finished loading our things in the SUV when the representative of the firm in charge of leasing the house arrived to have Grace sign the documents for the house and to pick up the keys. He inspected the house first.

“Your house appears to be in very good condition. Will everything that is here presently be included in the rental agreement?” he asked looking around at the appliances and a bit of furniture that remained in the house, plus the lawn maintenance equipment in the garage.

“Yes, it’s all to be included, but the value of the appliances and the equipment is to be depreciated over the term of the contract, and we will replace it at the end of the agreement,” Grace told him.

“That’s agreeable,” the agent said and amended the contract to reflect that before they both signed the paperwork, and Grace handed over the keys. We were ready to leave by ten that morning.

I had been on the laptop previously checking for the best route to Cincinnati, and had picked the route with the most interstate travel and the least amount of back roads and toll roads. On leaving Grace’s house, we made our way to Interstate 66 which passes near Fairfax, and took it to the Interchange with I-495, which we followed into Maryland to where there was an Interchange with I-270. We followed I-270 to Fredrick, Maryland where we got on I-70 going mainly west. We followed it through western Maryland to the Interchange with I-68 which we took to Morgantown, West Virginia, where we transferred to I-79 going north into Pennsylvania where we picked up I-70 again near Washington, Pa. The reason for this is that part of I-70 in Pennsylvania is on the Pennsylvania Turnpike with its cameras, tool booths, and check points, which we wished to avoid.

Once back on I-70, we took it west to Columbus, Ohio where we stopped for the night at a hotel just off of I-270, which is the perimeter highway around Columbus. We checked in as Mr. and Mrs George Appalachian and got a nice room with a large bed. Grace had changed her appearance to look a bit older to match my older appearance. Later we went out to a local steak house where we had our evening meal.

Before chanting, showering, and going to bed, I used the hotel’s WiFi connection to check on the correct route to my contact’s store just inside of Cincinnati. I hadn’t been there in fifty years and was sure that the surroundings had changed. Grace had an observation when I finished.

“We could have made it to Cincinnati today. Why did we stop so early?” she asked.

“Yes, we could have, but we would have arrived there rather late in the day, and my contact’s store would have been closed. This way, we will arrive in the morning and have plenty of time to visit with my contact, who I haven’t seen in fifty years,” I told her.

“So long? Will the sword still be in good condition?” she asked.

“Oh yes, their clan has been caring for my sword for over four hundred years, when I didn’t need it,” I told her to a startled expression from her.

“It’s a debt that they claim they owe me,” I told her in explanation.

“You must tell me the story some time but not now,” she said before we went to bed.

Again we awoke in the morning shortly after sunrise, and chanted for a time before going down to the hotel’s fitness room for a time to perform our exercises at a moderate pace this morning. On checking out after a good shower, we found an excellent place to have breakfast and were soon back on I-270 until we reached the Interchange for I-71 which would take us to Cincinnati. It was some 85 miles to the perimeter highway, I-275, that circled Cincinnati. We followed the directions that I had found last night, and eventually arrived at a small store on a quiet road in the northern part of the city. They had a small parking lot beside the store, and we parked there to change our appearances back to what they had been previously before going into the store.

On entering the store, we removed the sandals that we had been wearing today, and stepped up onto the sales floor where we were met by a very cute young Japanese woman in a kimono who greeted us.

“Welcome, what can I assist you with?” she asked in very good English on noting that we were not Japanese. I bowed to her and answered in Japanese.

I am Thorne Saint Cirq, and I am here to see the Grandfather,” I told her before adding the private password that only those in the family and I knew now. The young woman looked shocked on hearing my name, and that I spoke Japanese, but an older dialect than that in use presently. When I spoke the password, she looked alarmed.

She immediately bowed deeply to both of us before ushering us toward the rear of the store, where she showed us into a private room. She slid open the sliding shoji doors for us to enter, revealing what would be a typical greeting room in Japan. It was the size of eight tatami mats, or 12 ft. by 12 ft. plus there was a Tokonoma, or picture recess where a long narrow painting of a waterfall was hanging along with a bamboo vase holding a single rose. Next to the picture area there was a Tana, a recess with artfully arranged shelves. These two areas added another two mats to the room or an area 3 ft. x 12 ft. There was also a low table convenient for use when sitting on the floor in the area and a number of floor cushions for sitting on.

“It will be a few minutes before the Grandfather will arrive,” she told us in English, so Grace would understand, before hastily departing.

“What did you say to her to frighten her so?” Grace asked after she had departed.

“I gave her my modern name in Japanese but in an older dialect. I was a revered figure there a long time ago. The legend is somewhat distorted now, but some still know the original version,” I told her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.