The Master Warrior
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Thorne Saint Cirq had spent thirty-three years at the Wat in Northern Thailand in meditation and prayer. The CIA sent thugs to retrieve him for a mission. When the thugs threatened to destroy the Wat and kill the monks, this offended Thorne's Warrior perceptions. After removing the thugs and capturing their leader, he sets out to find those who sent them. He had a mission of his own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

The following creatures appear in this chapter and others:

The Grroz

Canis Lupus Erectus, 6’-2” tall, gray/brown pelt, massive jaws and teeth, nearly immortal, super strong, lightning fast, telepathic


Thorne still has the Narrative

On reaching the first floor, we went out onto the enclosed porch to observe what was going on, as it was the only place with a clear view of what was occurring. We could see that the dogs were in a frenzy, and nearly all of them had gathered outside the porch to bark at us, lunge forward, and snarl having gotten our scent when we appeared there.

“You can’t send us out there. Those dogs would tear us apart,” the guide said in a panicked voice on seeing the way the dogs were acting.

“The handlers will never be able to control them either,” Hill pointed out, as both CIA men backed up against the wall of the house in fear.

“I have no intention of sending any of US out there,” I told all of those with me but continued to smile. The dogs had become even more aggressive while we had been standing there and were actually now running into the panels of the porch below the windows. It would only be a short time before one of them jumped high enough to crash through one of the windows and onto the porch. The others were sure to follow it, so it was time to put my hastily conceived plan into action.

Despite all of the noise and confusion that was occurring, I managed to relax and create the conditions necessary to form a gate in the curtain between Realities and opened it. The fog soon formed near me, and a creature came through it. It was obviously old from its white fur and it had been in many fights from the visible scars on It’s head and body. There were a number of others behind it in the fog. It spoke in my mind.

Why have you opened the gate after all of this time. You are one of the Wizards who barred us from the good hunting in this Reality. I was a youngster when that happened some 4,000 annual cycles ago. Now even I am old, yet you remain nearly the same as when we were banished and these cursed gates were created. Why have you opened it now?” It demanded angrily in my mind.

“I have a small problem that you could help me with, if you are so inclined. It would allow you and some of your friends to have a meal,” I told It.

What is this small problem?” It demanded back.

“There are a dozen dogs outside of this porch plus eight to ten men with strong weapons. I would be very obliged if you and some of your friends or relatives were to eliminate this small problem. Of course, all of you would need to return to your Reality once you had accomplished this service for me,” I told It.

Yes, we can smell the dogs and the men outside of here, but what of those in here with you?” It asked.

“I need the two men to inform the others what brave fighters all of you are, and the female is my mate,” I told It.

You Wizards always have conditions, but we are all hungry, and it will be good to obtain more than the meager substance that we are allowed in our own Reality. We will do this for you this one time,” It finally agreed.

“There may be other times when we can help each other to our mutual benefit. You would do well to keep that thought to yourself, however,” I cautioned It. It didn’t answer, but waved nearly twenty of It’s fellows through the gate in the fog.

“Gwen, get ready to open the doors on my signal,” I told her, but she was as much in shock at their appearance as the two CIA men were.

“GWEN!” I shouted again.

“What?” she finally managed to ask, coming out of her shock.

“Get ready to open the doors on my signal,” I told her again. The leader of the Grroz was checking those with him in the meantime.

We are ready,” It said in my mind.

“NOW!” I shouted to Gwen, and we opened both of the French doors to the porch all of the way. The Grroz poured out in a wave and quickly began howling. The dogs had set up an even louder and more frenzy howling, but they and the men never stood a chance against the Grroz, and in about ten minutes or so their leader chased all of them back onto the porch, into the fog, and back through the gate. It looked younger already, and I quickly closed the gate behind them and the fog vanished.

The CIA men were staring at where the gate and the fog had been still in shock, while Gwen was staring out the still open French doors at the bloody scene beyond them.

“My God!” she said. “Not even in my most violent dreams did I imagine something like that. What are they?” she asked.

“And where did they come from?” Hill asked having recovered somewhat until he looked outside and promptly threw up on seeing the bloody torn and mostly eaten bodies of the dogs and men visible there. The guide hadn’t moved or said anything and was still in a state of shock.

“Those were a part of the Grroz ... a small part,” I told them.

“My God, man, are there more of them!?” Hill demanded in a shock filled voice.

“There is an entire planet in another Reality full of them, and that’s where they come from,” I told him. Hill blanched on hearing that, but said nothing more, so I continued the story that I was telling them. A few of the facts were left out, as they didn’t need to know everything about me.

“Some four thousand years ago, a rift appeared in the curtain between Realities, and some of the Grroz came through it. For a time, the area near the rift was terrorized by the Grroz who attacked and ate the people and the animals there. The people soon sent for help from the warlord controlling the area, and he sent a number of Wizards there to fix the problem.

“The repair required the creation of the gates to close the rift. Six men from the area were chosen as controllers of the gates once they were created, and they were sent away in six different directions, and told to never return to that area. According to my sources, there are still three of the gates in existence. The others have been permanently closed when their controllers died without passing the gate on to another.

“But what are they?” Gwen asked in a quiet voice.

“The Grroz are a part humanoid, part lupus creature that is more wolf than dog and more wolf than human. They are tall, as most of them are around 6’-2’’ tall. They have a pelt of fine hair or fur. It’s usually gray with a bit of brown mixed in it at times. They have a massive set of short jaws lined with fangs. Their large hands and feet all have claws, and they can grasp things with their hands. They are carnivorous and have an insatiable appetite for flesh, and more importantly for the life force, which the Chinese call Chi, of their victims, draining them as they devour their living flesh.

“According to my informants, they are nearly immortal, have great physical strength, and regenerative abilities. With their razor sharp claws, lightning fast reflexes, and super strength, they are deadly. They also have better hearing, eye sight, and sense of smell than normal wolves or dogs have, making them superb trackers.

“Finally, they are somewhat telepathic and radiate a signal that causes fear and paralysis in their victims. Needless to say, a single human or even a small group are just SOL, if one or more of the Grroz find them, as we witnessed just a short time ago,” I finished. All of the others were staring at me in shock, and I felt it was a good time to find out just what it was that the CIA wanted me to do.

“What is this mission that you are so anxious for me to undertake?” I demanded. Hill stared at me for several minutes, while I waited for him to say something.

“I don’t believe this is a good place to discuss that,” Hill finally answered after some consideration.

“On the contrary, I believe this is an excellent place to discuss it. There isn’t anyone alive near here but the four of us,” I replied. Of course, I had already blocked out any listening devices that there were in or around the house, but he didn’t need to know that. Hill exhaled heavily before turning to the guide.

“Trent, why don’t you go out and check the area. See if there is anything salvageable, and brief me when you return. I’ll explain things to Mr. Saint Cirq while you’re gone,” he told him. The guide, Trent, looked from him to me before moving through the still open French doors and away from the house. Hill turned back to me then.

“What about the woman?” he demanded.

“Gwen will be accompanying me, IF I decide to undertake your ‘mission’,” I told him in a voice that indicated that I would not compromise on this issue. He exhaled heavily again, before changing the subject.

“How the hell can I tell the Director that we lost half of the K-9 unit and in less than ten minutes?” he demanded in an angry voice.

“That’s your problem not mine, but you might start with the truth,” I said with a smile, much to his horror.

“Tell ... tell him... ?” he stammered.

“Yes, tell him that you fucked up; that I am more capable than any of you imagined. Now, just what does this mission involve?” I demanded in a harsh voice. He stood there again for several minutes before answering.

“Two of the Mexican drug cartels joined together last year and arranged to buy a nuclear device from the Russian Mafia. They smuggled it into California somehow and are threatening to detonate it in downtown Los Angeles, if we, that is the U.S. Government, doesn’t stop interdicting their drug shipments. We believe that they are holed up with it somewhere in the mountains east or northeast of LA.

“The government has people negotiating with them at a place outside of the Los Angeles area, but the leaders of the cartels are losing patience with the delay. The government, in the meantime, is unwilling to stop the crackdown on drugs coming into the country. We need to stop these people from using the device, and remove it from their control so it can be destroyed elsewhere. We’ve already lost two Agents trying to locate it,” Hill finished. I just looked at him with a disgusted look on my face.

“This would have gone a lot smoother if you would have told me at the outset what the problem was. That doesn’t mean that I would have helped you, but it would have been quicker and cost less.

“I don’t know if I will accept your ‘mission’ or not yet. Gwen and I will depart shortly, and we will consider what you have told us. I’ll contact you later with our decision,” I told him.

“But we couldn’t let anyone know about this,” he objected. “There are only a few high ranking members of the government and the Agency that know about it. Even the Military hasn’t been told the truth, though we have had the Air Force flying photo missions over the entire area around LA since we learned about it. They haven’t come up with much,” he admitted.

“I’ll call you, when we have reached a decision,” I told him. “I’ll want to see everything that you have, IF we decide to take the mission,” I continued before turning to Gwen.

“Are you ready to leave?” I asked.

“Yes, how are we leaving?” she asked.

“We’ll take one of the vehicles from the K-9 unit. They won’t miss it or need it,” I told her with a smile.

We walked off of the porch and away from the house. Hill did nothing to stop us, and Trent wasn’t in sight. It wasn’t difficult to locate the K-9 unit’s area, and there were several vehicles parked there. We took a recent model SUV and drove off the CIA’s compound, and onto Chain Bridge Road with no trouble at all.

“How are you feeling?” I asked Gwen, as we drove down Chain Bridge Road toward McLean.

“Tired and ravenous,” she answered, slumped in the front seat next to me.

“Let’s see what we can find in McLean. They are sure to have several decent restaurants where we can get a good meal,” I told her. We did find an acceptable place to eat. Gwen ordered the chicken plate and a salad, while I ordered their largest burger, as it was too early in the day for steak. I had ordered it rare, but it arrived in medium rare condition. It was while we were eating, that the subject of where I was staying came up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.