The Master Warrior - Cover

The Master Warrior

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Prelude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prelude - Thorne Saint Cirq had spent thirty-three years at the Wat in Northern Thailand in meditation and prayer. The CIA sent thugs to retrieve him for a mission. When the thugs threatened to destroy the Wat and kill the monks, this offended Thorne's Warrior perceptions. After removing the thugs and capturing their leader, he sets out to find those who sent them. He had a mission of his own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Before there was a Delta Force, Special Forces, Airborne, or Rangers; before the Comanches or the Apaches; before the French Musketeers, the English Long Bowmen, the Roman Legions, or the Spartans; before the Samurai, the Shaolin, and Kung Fu, or Tai Chi and Karate; before all of them and many others, there was one who taught all of them their skills and taught them how to conduct their operations. There was one man, the same man, who taught all of them over the last four thousand plus years. The one known as The Master Warrior.

My name was ... but that was a long time ago and far away, so it really doesn’t matter now. I was one of ‘the Immortals’ before I was cast out by them for doubting the wisdom of some of their decisions. I was one of the youngest ones there, and it was not allowed to question the decisions of those vastly older and more experienced in the ways of ruling the stars and the vast distance between them.

Still I continued, for a number of centuries, to question several of their decisions; decisions that had only been reached after decades and sometimes centuries of deliberation. Eventually, I was expelled to a small far away solar system where intelligent life had finally started to bloom. I was stranded there with no means to depart. I would need to wait until the dominant species developed the means of leaving not only their home planet but their solar system. Those in charge hoped that I would have learned wisdom by then.

The thing that they had forgotten, or failed to take into account, was that I was not like the older races that so many of them came from; races who had found peace long ago. No, I was and am from a warrior people who had only recently in the last few thousand years started to tread the path to Immortality. I had been the first to reach true Immortality and had trained prior to that for more than a thousand years under a number of Masters in various Disciplines. Others would be following me, but I wasn’t sure if they would be as aggressive as I had been. No one knew, but I was sure those in charge were still watching me closely to see what I did.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.