New Beginning
Chapter 13: Places

Copyright© 2018 by booksnmusic

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Places - Roger Price had a good life - a good job, loving wife, two adorable children - until fate decided to take it all away. So Roger moves to a new state and starts a new life. It turns out, Roger's good life was preventing him from living a great life. Follow along as Roger struggles with his loss before he finds new love, new purpose, and a few complications along the way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Roger deplaned Sunday evening, garment bag and messenger bag slung over opposing shoulders, and hopped on the shuttle for the long-term lot to pick up his Mercedes. This trip had helped him appreciate some of the little things. For example, his frequent flier status allowed him to upgrade to a first-class seat, where he could stretch out. He was also thankful for direct flights between Palm Beach International and Dallas Ft. Worth. It allowed him to get home at a decent hour without having to get up at an unreasonably early time to make his flight.

He was glad to be home. It had been both a relaxing and trying three day visit with his mother. Last time they had spoken, Roger had just started to date Rose and was separated from Jessica. When he explained that he was currently seriously involved with both Jessica and Rose, she stopped preparing dinner and sat down to focus on Roger. He spent the next half hour trying to explain: breaking up with Jessica, meeting Rose, convincing Jessica to give him another chance, and Rose’s openness to him having multiple partners. He left out Mary, it was too hypothetical at this time to waste effort trying to explain it. Plus, he wasn’t sure how it was going to work at this point.

After Roger finished telling his mother about his romantic life, she commented, “Sounds complicated. Are you sure you know what you’re doing?”

Roger snorted and said, “Of course not. It’s not like I can take a class on how to romance two women at once.”

“Well, be careful, or you might wind up with no girlfriends,” Betty advised.

Roger just rolled his eyes at the unhelpful advice.

Betty invited friends over for dinner on both Friday and Saturday night to meet her son. Roger had pleasant conversations with the guests. When Betty went on her weekly golf outing with her friends on Friday morning, Roger decided to tag along and try to learn how to play. He rented some clubs and hired a pro for two lessons – one on Friday morning and another on Saturday. He spent an hour on the practice tee with the pro and another hour of unsupervised practice. By the end of the second hour, Roger was hitting about a third of the balls straight and could hit it about sixty yards with the nine iron or a hundred yards with the three iron. It was a decent, if unexceptional, beginning. After his practice time, he sat in the clubhouse for a couple of hours waiting for Betty’s group to finish and read the new Robert Ludlum book. It was the first time he read fiction since before he married Stacy.

On Friday afternoon, Roger spent a couple of hours helping Betty in her townhouse’s small garden. After that, he spent a couple of well-deserved hours lounging by the pool.

By the end of Saturday’s lesson and practice time, Roger was hitting the nine iron about seventy yards and maybe one twenty with the three iron. He figured nearly half the balls were mostly straight now, a solid improvement for his second day. While he was enjoying the relaxing time swinging the club, he realized his personal life was too complex at the moment to take up a new hobby.

On Saturday afternoon, Roger went to lunch with an old high school buddy who had stayed in the area and taught social studies at a nearby high school. It made him realize how much different his life was from his high school peers, having left the area for college and work. After lunch, Roger helped his mom with chores around the condo, including hanging a needlepoint she had completed and had framed.

Betty asked Roger what he was going to do about Rose and Jessica. He didn’t really want to discuss this with his mother, so he feigned ignorance at having a specific plan with them. He told her “I’ll figure it out as things develop.” When she persisted in her questioning, Roger growled at her and said, “Mom. Once I know, I’ll tell you. Nothing has changed in the last two days.”

By the time Roger headed to the airport late Sunday morning, he was glad to be leaving. It had started out as a relaxing few days and he was glad to see and visit with his mother. But her persistent questions were starting to get on his nerves. On the flight, he reflected on the source of frustration with his mother. While it wasn’t uncommon for her to aggravate him, her constant questioning about his romantic life was a sore spot. He didn’t know how everything with Rose and Jessica would work out, and he dreaded the prospect of starting over again. Betty’s harping on the issue had only heightened his anxiety.


At Dr. Kjeldgaard’s office, Roger made a point of sitting in the chair, forcing Cathy to sit apart from him on the couch.

Dr. Kjeldgaard asked Roger for his perspective on dating Cathy. He explained that they had been out about a half dozen times. He had tried to keep the relationship casual, but they had been intimate, and he did meet her daughters on one of their outings. Ultimately, he had decided that, since he didn’t have strong feelings, rather than string her along more, he ended the relationship a few weeks ago. She thanked him for his perspective and asked him to wait in the reception area.

Dr. Kjeldgaard asked Cathy what she heard when Roger was talking. She admitted that it sounded like Roger was through with their relationship. Dr. Kjeldgaard asked Cathy if people often had to repeat themselves before she understood them. She said that happened a few times a month that she was aware of, but there might be more.

With the information at hand, Dr. Kjeldgaard diagnosed Cathy with Borderline Personality Disorder. She discussed options with Cathy, and they agreed that she should start by attending a weekly meeting in the office with other BPD sufferers. Cathy would also have individual sessions with Dr. Kjeldgaard once a month, so the doctor could monitor her and review her progress.

Cathy came out of Dr. Kjeldgaard’s office and hugged Roger, thanking him for helping her. He hugged her back. He had an idea he wanted to discuss with her.

“Cathy, I think you understand now that we’re no longer dating. But, I’d still like to help you, if I can,” he started.

“Okay, I think I’d like that,” she said.

“Next week, I’m going to a meeting with Jessica that I think you might like. If Jessica agrees, would you like to attend with us?” He asked.

Cathy got a puzzled look on her face and answered, “What kind of meeting, Roger? The last meeting we attended together was for single parents.”

“Oh, sorry. I guess I should have explained more. This meeting is called a ‘munch’. It’s a dinner meeting where people into a BDSM lifestyle get together socially,” he explained.

“Okaaaay. And why do you think I should attend?” Cathy wondered.

“Well, I’ve noticed you have some submissive tendencies and thought you might like to meet someone who could nurture that side of you,” he clarified.

“You think I’ll meet a man there?” she asked.

“Honestly, probably not. At least, not right away. But you’ll meet some new people and you might get lucky. You never know,” he suggested.

“And, you’ll be there too. Large groups make me nervous and this sounds a little scary. But you know I trust you, Roger. If you’ll be there, I’ll go,” she agreed, cautiously.

“I intend to go with Jessica. Let me talk to her about it and I’ll let you know. Okay?” He offered.

“Okay, Roger. Call me and let me know the details and I’ll put it on my calendar,” she said.

“I will. I’m glad you’re getting help, Cathy. You deserve to be happy,” he said, as they walked out to their cars.


“So, how did it go with Cathy’s therapist?” Jessica asked during their phone call on Tuesday.

“I think she’s getting some much-needed help, thankfully,” Roger responded.

“That’s good, so is she going to bother us again?” She asked nervously.

“Well, that’s something I wanted to talk to you about. I was wondering if you would mind allowing her to come with us to the munch next week?” He replied, cautiously.

“Really? I was already pretty nervous about that. Now you want me to spend the night worrying about what Cathy’s going to do?” She said, exasperated.

“I know it’s not the ideal situation, but I feel bad for her. Her doctor says she has Borderline Personality Disorder, which makes it hard for her to make or keep friends. I thought we could stay near her at the munch. Help her make some new friends and keep her out of trouble. In addition to helping her, the upside is, if she makes other friends, she’s less likely to bother us,” he pleaded.

“It sounds like you’re adopting a lost puppy. Are you sure you want that responsibility? You may find she’s your pet for life,” she pressed.

“Let’s hope not. Let’s just help her make some new friends and hope it ends there,” he said.

“Fine. But, you owe me,” she concluded.

They agreed Roger would pick up Jessica the following Tuesday before picking up Cathy. Roger started thinking about an appropriate gift for Jessica to show his appreciation for her support.


Pop! There was no sound, but the sudden intrusion provided Jessica with a warm, full feeling she hadn’t experienced in over three years. Roger had worked his helmet past her sphincter and paused, awaiting further guidance from her.

It had been a pleasant evening. Jessica had come over to Roger’s house late Saturday afternoon. They agreed to relax by the pool au naturel and drink some wine as they discussed their week. Around five thirty the pair got dressed and headed out to dinner. It was a simple, unremarkable dinner at a nice Japanese restaurant, where they traded samples of each other’s dishes. The entire meal was permeated by the nervous energy they both felt. When they got back to Roger’s house, Jessica suggested they each have one more glass of wine before retiring to the bedroom.

After the wine, Jessica led Roger up to his bedroom, where they sat next to each other on the edge of the bed. Their body language resembled a pair of teenage virgins, quivering and hesitating to look at each other. They both endured the awkwardness for a minute, until Roger leaned in and kissed Jessica softly on the lips. She returned the kiss, and their passion quickly escalated to the point where they were pulling each other’s clothes off. Quickly, Jessica’s sleeveless, cream-colored, silk dress was off and her white stockings and garters were the only clothes left between them.

Roger sat naked on the edge of the bed and Jessica knelt on the floor in front of him. She took his cock and proceeded to slather it with her tongue and saliva as she bobbed her head up and down on it. This caused his already turgid member to stiffen even further. Roger basked in Jessica’s attention for a couple of minutes, then eased her up on the bed and laid her on her back.

He applied gentle kisses to her face and then moved down to kiss and lick between her breasts. This raised Jessica’s temperature and produced a flushed hue to her skin. He then took her left breast and gently nibbled on the nipple while pinching the right one. He alternated sides and repeated the process, eliciting quiet moans from Jessica. He finally kissed his way down her torso until he reached her clit and gently licked the tender flesh at the top of her vulva. After Roger licked Jessica’s love button for a few seconds, she clamped her thighs around his head and grabbed the comforter in her fists as a powerful orgasm wracked her body.

Jessica relaxed her leg lock on Roger and reached down to grab his head. He resisted her efforts to pull him up and, instead, started licking further down her lips. He applied pressure to her right thigh and started turning her over. As Jessica’s anus came into view, Roger started licking the puckered opening. He positioned her so that she was on her knees with her head and shoulders on the mattress. He continued to lick her rosebud a little longer, until she tensed in orgasm again.

Roger stopped licking Jessica, as she calmed down from her orgasm, and casually said, “I think you’re ready.”

“I think you’re right. Get the lube,” she said and pointed to the bottle of clear liquid on the night stand.

Roger picked up the bottle and Jessica continued, “Now apply a glob to my hole and work it in with one, and then two fingers.”

Roger followed her instructions and a minute later had worked the lube and two fingers into Jessica’s ass. She picked up the bottle and squeezed a dollop on her hand and rubbed her hands together to spread the oil. She slathered his cock with the viscous liquid and then returned to her position with her head down and ass in the air.

“I think we’re ready, get behind me and ease the head in. Just the head, then wait,” she instructed.

That’s when Roger “popped” into her ass for the first time.

Roger’s first incursion into a rectum was definitely different from his experiences with vaginal sex. He felt a tight pressure on his cock where it was gripped by her sphincter.

A few seconds after he entered her, Jessica gasped, “Oh, yeah. I almost forgot how this feels. So intense. Now, ease forward. No hurry. Work a few more inches in. Ungh.”

Roger slowly eased about half his erection into her. She let out a long quiet moan as he pressed into her. About half way in, he paused.

“It’s okay, keep going. Nice and slow,” she affirmed.

Roger continued to gently push forward. His pelvis was soon pressed up against her nicely rounded butt.

“Okay, just stay there for a minute,” she requested.

“Okay, now slowly ease it out and then back in again. That’s it. Now, you can start going a little faster,” she continued.

Jessica reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. During Roger’s fourth stroke, she tensed up in orgasm again. Roger continued his steady pace for the next few minutes until Jessica came once more. At that point the intense sensations on his cock were too much, and he sprayed his seed into her bowels. With his release, Roger slumped forward and wrapped his arms around her. He hugged her and then gently caressed her dangling tits.

They spent a few minutes in that position as they regained their breath. Finally, Roger eased his shrunken member out of Jessica and moved off the bed. They both headed to the bathroom to clean up.

When they returned to the bed, Jessica asked, “How did you like it?”

“It was definitely different. I liked it. I don’t think I want to do that every time, but I would certainly do it again,” he said, with a tight smile.

“I can live with that. I can understand why you wouldn’t want to have anal all the time. It’s just such an intense feeling for me. Vaginal sex just can’t give me the same intense orgasm. I’d like to include it as part of our regular love making.” She proposed.

“For you, I think we can do that,” he said and pulled her in to kiss her on top of her head.

She beamed and hopped up to kiss him on the lips. “Oh goody, I’m glad this is going to work out. Maybe in the morning, we can do it the old-fashioned way.”

They got into bed and were soon asleep. The next morning, they did it “the old-fashioned way”.


Roger had told Jessica and Cathy to wear something casual and fairly conservative to attend their first munch. Their selected outfits were a study in contrast. Jessica wore a tight grey sweater with sleeves that ended just below her elbows and accentuated her generous bosom. She paired it with a white gypsy skirt featuring a pink flower print. It reminded Roger of a fifties sock hop outfit. Cathy wore a simple, white, button-down, cotton blouse and red peasant skirt. In both cases, Roger felt the outfit reflected the woman’s style. His basic outfit consisted of a grey tweed jacket and blue jeans.

Roger, Jessica and Cathy entered Bona Salute together and were shown to the banquet room. As with the last meeting, they were a few minutes early. The women followed Roger’s lead and found a place to sit.

Cathy looked around the room nervously, as she observed the others in attendance. Jessica was more confident as she took in the scene with small clusters of people talking. Out of curiosity, Jessica stood up and joined a pair of women talking to a man. The only thing the trio seemed to have in common was their relative youth. They all appeared to be between twenty-five and thirty years old. The man, who Jessica learned was named Mark, wore jeans and a Miami University t-shirt, with a zippered black sweatshirt. The first woman, Chrissy, wore a U2 t-shirt and jeans. The second woman, whose gender Jessica was starting to question, was named Skyler and wore a grey pants suit over a white button-down shirt.

As Jessica approached the group, she heard Chrissy talking about how incompetent her boss was. She listened in for a few minutes, as the other two also talked about their boss’s shortcomings. Jessica wanted to fit in, so she mentioned how her supervisor always seemed to have some paperwork magically appear whenever a field test was necessary.

As Jessica joined the small conversation, Roger and Cathy saw a couple sit down across the table from them. The four introduced themselves and talked a little bit about their background. Emily and Ed had been married to each other for almost a year. They had met through a munch and this was their second time attending together since the wedding. Roger explained he was still learning about the lifestyle and just looking for people to help teach him. Cathy remained quiet, still trying to understand the group and more importantly, why Roger had brought her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.