New Beginning
Chapter 10: Rose

Copyright© 2018 by booksnmusic

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Rose - Roger Price had a good life - a good job, loving wife, two adorable children - until fate decided to take it all away. So Roger moves to a new state and starts a new life. It turns out, Roger's good life was preventing him from living a great life. Follow along as Roger struggles with his loss before he finds new love, new purpose, and a few complications along the way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Rose was nervous as she got ready for her date with Roger on Friday night. All she really knew about him was his age and address from the patient files.

The firm knock came at the door of her apartment at precisely seven.

Rose stopped in front of her girls, Sage and Cinnamon (whom everyone called Cindy) and Vicky, the sitter, and asked, “How do I look?”

Ten-year-old Sage asked, “What’s so special about this guy? I’ve never seen you looking this hot for any of your other dates.”

Eight-year-old Cindy just giggled.

“Well, I guess that answers that question,” Rose mumbled, as she waved off Sage’s question.

“Have them in bed by nine. I should be back by one,” Rose said as she turned to open the door.

Roger stood there with a large bouquet of red roses in hand and dressed in a white button-down shirt, navy slacks with a black leather belt and loafers. He towered over Rose’s slender five-foot six-inch frame. Rose lit up with a big smile and thanked Roger. As she reached for the flowers, he leaned in and gave her a quick peck.

Rose was caught a bit off guard as Roger pulled back from the kiss. But she just smiled again and said, “Just give me a second, while I put these in a vase.”

As Rose disappeared into the kitchen, three sets of eyes stared at Roger while he stood near the door. Roger saw the girls checking him out and smiled.

“Hi, girls, what do you have planned for tonight?”

“Just watching Beauty and the Beast while we paint our toenails,” Vicky said, cheerily.

“Well, have fun and don’t stay up too late,” Roger replied as Rose reappeared from the kitchen.

As Roger drove Rose to Amoré, he gently rested his hand on her knee and squeezed. Rose’s heart was already racing before Roger touched her. With his touch, she almost passed out before she remembered to breathe.

The attractive couple ate their dinner with wine and shared their histories. Roger told Rose about Stacy and the tragic accident that robbed him of his family. She reached out and held his hand and stared deeply into his eyes as he told her the tale.

Rose told Roger how she became a single mother.

After high school, Rose attended community college. On her nineteenth birthday, she used a fake ID to go with some friends to celebrate at the B-52 bar. There she met Private Charles Riley, Jr. After a whirlwind six-month romance, Rose and Chuck married.

A year later Sage was born, while Chuck was stationed at USAG Heidelberg. A couple years later, Cinnamon was born while they were stationed at Fort Benning.

Rose and Chuck fought occasionally as the young couple struggled to raise two daughters on a tight military salary. Then Corporal Riley was deployed as part of Task Force Ranger.

The man who came back from Somalia was not the same. Rose tried to support her husband through the nightmares and PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). Three months after his return, Corporal Riley received an honorable discharge. A week later, Chuck didn’t come home.

Rose stayed in Georgia for a month, hoping Chuck would return. But as the bills started to mount, Rose knew she had to feed her family. So, she moved back to West Palm Beach, to be near her parents, and found the job at Dr. Weinberg’s office. Getting a divorce from a man who can’t be found was not easy. But, after nearly a year of talking to the military, posting notices and calling Chuck’s relatives looking for him, Rose was able to sever ties with the troubled man.

Rose and Roger ate their food casually, as they spent two hours getting to know each other. He decided they’d taken more than their fair share of the waiter’s time; Roger left a $50-dollar tip on the $150 bill.

As dinner ended, Roger suggested they go dancing. Rose smiled and agreed, wanting the pleasant evening to continue.

Roger escorted Rose to his Mercedes SUV and opened the door before holding her hand to help her into the passenger seat. Roger drove to the West Palm Beach Marriott where they took advantage of the dance floor in the piano bar. For the next hour the pair glided across the dance floor as though they had been dancing together for years. Rose effortlessly responded to every subtle direction from Roger.

After they left the bar, Rose was bubbling with excitement as she got into Roger’s car. Once again, Roger held Rose’s knee as they drove back to her apartment.

At her apartment door, Rose asked, “Would you like to come in for a drink?”

“Not tonight,” Roger responded, as he leaned in and tenderly kissed her.

Roger pulled Rose in close to his body as they got lost in the kiss. He grabbed her butt with one hand, which caused Rose to open her eyes in surprise before melting back into the kiss. With his other hand, he caressed her back. As the kiss continued, Rose became aware of the effect she was having on Roger, and wrapped her thigh around his leg and ground against his crotch. After nearly 10-minutes of kissing and petting, Roger and Rose broke apart and gasped for breath.

“Are you free to go out again next Saturday?” Roger asked.

“Maybe, what do you have in mind?” Rose responded.

“I thought we could spend the day together – go canoeing and then dinner,” he offered.

“I’ll have to check with my mom and see if she can watch the girls. I’ll call you tomorrow and let you know.”

“Wonderful. I’ll talk to you tomorrow,” Roger replied, before giving Rose a final peck on the lips and turning around to walk away.

As he walked away, Rose stared after Roger and bit her lip. She entered her apartment and roused Vicky, who had fallen asleep on the couch.

With a wry smile on her face, Vicky groggily asked, “So, are you going to see him again?”

“It looks that way,” was Rose’s slightly stunned reply, as she handed $25 to the grinning teenager.

Rose headed off to bed and put on her sleep t-shirt. She climbed under the covers and barely touched her clit with her index finger before she gasped in orgasm. Soon after, she was sound asleep.


On Saturday, Rose took Sage and Cindy to the beach. Not wanting to attract a lot of attention, she wore a very conservative one-piece swimsuit, a tie-dyed maxi skirt and a straw hat with a very large brim. The only way to see Rose’s face, was when she looked up to talk to one of the girls. When she wasn’t helping Cindy build a sandcastle, she was reading her Robin Cook novel.

There was one brief period when the girls dragged her into the water to splash around and play. On her way back to their blanket, a twenty-something man with a lifeguard physique swaggered up to Rose and asked, “Hey pretty lady, come on back to my place and I’ll put some motion in your ocean.”

Rose rolled her eyes at the stupid and arrogant line. She wondered, ‘Does he expect me to abandon my daughters, or was he expecting them to come and watch?’ She snorted a hearty laugh as she responded, “Not even if I was drowning.” And continued back to her blanket.

Unfortunately, he was not the only person to see her and Rose had to fend off a few more suitors who were no longer fooled by the concealing outfit.


“Hi, mom,” Cathy said, as she led the girls into Judy Johnson’s small, one-bedroom apartment.

“Cathy, how was your week? Did you see Roger again?” Judy asked, scornfully.

Cathy turned to Theresa and Rebecca and said, “Girls, go play with the dollhouse in Grandma’s room.” The girls scurried off to play.

“I wish you’d be more careful about what you say in front of the girls,” Cathy snapped. She continued, more calmly, “I haven’t seen Roger since we stayed at his house last week. I called, but he wasn’t available this weekend,” Cathy cheerily replied, ignoring her mother’s attitude.

“He’s probably off chasing some other harlot. You’ll never see him again, now that he got what he wanted,” Judy grumbled.

“He’s different, mom. I told you how he treated the girls at the resort last weekend,” Cathy defended. “Why are you like this, you and dad were married for over thirty years?”

“You shouldn’t be surprised. I’m more concerned that you’re not ‘like this’. You get knocked-up twice and both times the father flees as soon as you tell him. Why aren’t you more careful?” Judy asked, bitterly.

“Roger’s nothing like those assholes. He treats me and the girls well. Sure, it was a little weird that he took us to a nudist resort, but we all had fun and he didn’t do anything wrong,” Cathy calmly answered, refusing to get riled by her mother.

“I still say this is going to end in tears and you should stay away from this Roger fellow,” Judy said, a little calmer now.

Cathy shrugged and said, “Maybe, but he’s the nicest guy I’ve ever dated and I’m not giving him up without a fight.”

Cathy turned away from her mother and called into the bedroom, “Come on girls, let’s have lunch.”


“Hey, sis, what’s the good word? How did your date go?” Mary Anderson asked over the phone.

“Oh ... My ... God ... I’m still recovering. He took me to dinner and then dancing. We talked about everything. I told him about Chuck. He told me about himself. Turns out he’s a widower. He lost his wife and children in a car crash a couple of years ago,” Rose began.

“Aww,” Mary sympathized.

“He’s an engineering consultant. He grew up in Texas. He moved to Florida from Virginia and built a big house made of glass. He helped me in and out of his car. When we danced, it was perfect,” Rose babbled, excitedly.

“Wow, sounds like you had a good time. I assume you’re going to see him again,” Mary cut in.

“What? Yeah ... but, I wasn’t finished. He likes children. And we had the best kiss goodnight. So, yeah, we’ve made plans to get together next weekend. I can’t wait,” Rose wound down her recap of the date.

“Good for you sis. Sounds like you’re off to a great start,” Mary offered, cheerily. She continued, in a quieter, more subdued voice, “Do you think he might be ‘the one’?”

“I’ve only been out with him once, it’s a bit soon to know,” Rose answered, dryly.

“Will I at least get to meet him next week?” Mary pleaded.

“After two dates? I don’t think so,” Rose snapped back. “Let me get a little closer to him before getting into that, okay?”

“Fine,” Mary answered, flatly. “It’s just been so long. I’m starting to climb the walls here.”

“I told you what you should do about that,” Rose responded firmly.

“I know. But I don’t exactly have a good track record there,” Mary said, dejectedly.

“Well, talk to Basil when you’re down here next week. Maybe he can help out,” Rose offered.

What! What do you want me to do with Basil?” Mary asked in shock.

“I just mean, maybe he can go with you to an event,” Rose clarified in a calm voice.

“I don’t think he’d be much help, he’s such a pushover,” Mary said, clearly exasperated.

“Hang in there. We’ll figure it out. Maybe Roger is the answer,” Rose said.

“You know, I’m not sure how much longer I can fly down every month. It’s making it impossible to save money,” Mary said, changing the subject.

“Well, you’ve been up there for nearly two years now. Are you ever going to move back down here? The girls would love to see you more,” Rose asked.

“Well, if they don’t promote me soon, I’ll start looking for something down there. I do miss all of you. I was thinking about stretching the time between visits. But, telling me how much my visits mean to the girls ... When I’m down there, I’ll start looking at the want ads. I also think I’ll call a few headhunters next week and try to set up some meetings while I’m there,” Mary said, glumly.

“That’s great, sis. Now that the girls are getting older, I’m sure they would love to hang out with you more,” Rose suggested.

“Okay, don’t lay it on so thick. I’m already starting to feel bad about living up here, I just feel trapped. Anyhow, say ‘hi’ to the girls for me. I’ll see you next weekend,” Mary said, her cheeriness returning.

“Love you sis. See you next weekend.” Rose hung up.


Roger went for a run on Saturday. As usual, he used the time to reflect on his life. Lately, most of that reflection revolved around his dating life.

Rose was at the top of his mind. She certainly had an unexpectedly strong effect on him. She was beautiful, with a smile that made his heart race, easy to talk to, passionate and they made each other laugh. He could definitely see a future with her.

Jessica was also someone Roger could see in his future, if she came back to him. He needed to call her soon and find out what she was thinking.

He’d already decided that Cathy wasn’t going to work out. She just didn’t make him yearn for her. While she was passionate and usually good for superficial conversations, her pushiness and clinginess were off-putting. He had to figure out how to let her down.

When he got back from his run, Roger called his mom, Betty.

“Roger! I think this is two weeks in a row that you’ve called me. Is everything okay?” she asked, in mild surprise.

“Yeah, mom, I’m okay. I just felt like sharing some good news. So, last week I was telling you I was feeling a little down about Jessica,” Roger began.

“I remember. Someday you’ll have to explain to me what happened there,” Betty suggested.

“Uh-huh, we’ll see. Anyways, I was trying out a new dentist last week and met the greatest woman,” Roger continued, excitedly.

“Really? Was she another patient?” Betty asked.

“No. She works at the front desk. We went out last night – dinner and dancing. Probably the best date I’ve ever had,” Roger’s enthusiasm clear over the phone.

“Well I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. This is the happiest you’ve sounded since the accident. I assume you’re seeing her again?” she wondered.

“Yeah. She called this morning. We’re getting together again next Saturday,” he replied.

“That’s wonderful. So now that you’re feeling better, is there any chance you’ll come and visit me soon?”

“I would, but I don’t have any clients anywhere in Texas, much less Dallas. I know I only visited once since Stacy, and I’ve been dating so much recently ... I’ll take a day off next month and fly out for a long weekend. On the other hand, you can always come out and visit me,” he said, coolly.

“Is that an invitation? I haven’t exactly felt welcome there since you moved. But, if you are serious about wanting me, I’ll start visiting regularly,” Betty enthused.

“That’s fine, mom,” he replied. “It’s much easier for you to come see me, than for me to take time off work and come see you.”

“I’ll call Janice and tell her to find me a fare to come see you in May or June. So, I golfed with Elsa Green last week, her daughter...”

Roger tried to stay focused as his mother droned on for another ten minutes, before he was finally able to end the call.

Roger did spend some time over the weekend catching up on work. He also spent some time on the Bowflex. But mostly he enjoyed a low-key weekend without the stress of worrying about who he was dating or what adventure he was going to have. It occurred to him that it had been almost two weeks since he had spoken to Jessica and over three weeks since they were last together.


At work on Monday, Rita started right in with, “So how was your date? When are you seeing him again?”

Rose had always limited information about her private life with the gossipy older woman. But this time, she turned with a big smile on her face and said, “He’s taking me to the park for a picnic on Saturday. He told me to bring a change of clothes for dinner too.” She brought her hand to her lips, surprising herself that she had blurted out so much.

“I see,” responded Rita, who then winked before returning to her work.

Rose’s hands were quite busy in bed every night that week, as she imagined Roger doing all sorts of lewd things to her.


“Hi, Jessica,” Roger started, when she answered the phone.

“Hi, Roger,” she sighed.

“I think it’s time we meet again. Regardless of what you currently think about us, we need to get together and talk,” Roger stated, firmly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.