New Beginning
Chapter 9: Sunsport Gardens

Copyright© 2018 by booksnmusic

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sunsport Gardens - Roger Price had a good life - a good job, loving wife, two adorable children - until fate decided to take it all away. So Roger moves to a new state and starts a new life. It turns out, Roger's good life was preventing him from living a great life. Follow along as Roger struggles with his loss before he finds new love, new purpose, and a few complications along the way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Roger stood in the entryway of Matt Gardner’s cubicle on Monday morning. He asked, “Hey Matt, did you enjoy the opera benefit?”

“Hey Roger. Yeah, that was a pretty good event. I didn’t realize we had such talented people here in West Palm. Damon said the performers were as good as any he had seen in New York. We even got out on the dance floor. Of course, we got the normal unhappy stares from a few of them, but we just ignored it. Thanks for giving us the tickets,” Matt responded cheerfully.

“I’m just glad you put them to good use. Are we on track with that F135 cost assessment for the Pentagon?” Roger asked.

“Yeah, it’ll be ready for the meeting at the end of the month with Jim and Major Dawson.”


On Wednesday evening, Roger called Jessica.

“Hi, Jessica, it’s Roger, how have you been?”

“Oh, hi Roger, I’m doing okay. How are you?”

“I’m okay. I’d be better if I could see you,” Roger replied, his voice a bit glum.

“Yeah. I’ve missed you, too. But you’re not exactly making this decision any easier by calling me,” Jessica chastised Roger.

“Who said I wanted to make this decision easier?” Roger said, with a grin.

Jessica chuckled, “Thank you, Roger. It’s nice to be appreciated. But I really do need some time to think and talk to people about this. So, you need to give me a couple of weeks to sort this out. Just don’t call for a little while, okay?” Jessica pleaded with him.

Roger sighed. “Alright, I’ll lay off for a while.”

“Good night, Roger.”

“Good night, Jessica. I’ll talk to you in a couple of weeks.”


Jessica called her ex-husband, Blake.

“Hey Jessica, what’s going on?” Blake asked, cheerfully.

“Hi, Blake, I need your thoughts on a guy I’ve been dating.”

“This is a first. You’ve never asked me about another guy before. What makes this one special?”

“Well that’s just it, he is special. I’ve never asked about another guy before because it never impacted you. I was just starting to get serious with this guy, his name is Roger, by the way, when he dropped a bomb on me. That’s why I need to talk to you,” Jessica said in a strained voice.

“Great, he’s special. Congratulations?” Blake replied uncertainly.

“It’s a little soon to congratulate me. Like I said, we were just starting to get serious when he raised some lifestyle issues. I wouldn’t normally talk to you about this but...” Jessica hesitated.

“Okay, he raised some lifestyle issues. Should I be concerned? Is he dangerous? Did he threaten you? You need to tell me a little more, if you want my help,” Blake said, frustrated.

“Ugggh. Such a man. I didn’t say I had a problem I need you to solve. Just listen for a minute. I’m not going to get into the specifics of what Roger talked to me about. He didn’t threaten me and I’m not in danger. But, it could affect the children. That’s why I wanted to talk to you. You know, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” Jessica said, as her voice trailed off.

Blake was still concerned, “Look Jessica, if it affects the children, you have to let me know.”

“Well, I’m not even seeing him right now, so it doesn’t affect the children. Never mind. I’m sorry I called. Good bye, Blake.” Jessica hung up and sobbed.


“Thanks for meeting me, Sue. After all these years, I know I can count on you for good advice,” Jessica said.

“Of course, Jessica. You know I’m always here for you,” Sue McGrath responded, as she put her arm around Jessica in a light hug.

“Right this way ladies,” the hostess said as she picked up two menus and led the pair to a table outside on the terrace.

Once seated, Sue started, “So what’s new with you? It’s been almost a month since we last met.”

“Well It’s been an interesting month. I think I told you last time, I started dating this guy, Roger Price. We were doing well. We went out five or six times and it was starting to get serious,” Jessica said with a smile.

“Good for you. You haven’t had a serious boyfriend since Blake left you.” Sue smiled and patted Jessica’s hand.

“Not so fast. So, when the kids were at Blake’s, Roger came over to spend the night a couple of weeks ago. The next morning, he practically ran out the door once I was awake. We got together the following Saturday, and that’s when it got even weirder.” Jessica took a sip of water.

“We met for coffee and he tells me how much he likes me, but before we get serious, he has some things he needs to tell me. He starts talking about having a submissive relationship and nudism and multiple girlfriends. To top it off, he starts griping about the kids. It was such a letdown. I thought we were going somewhere, and he turns out to be a weirdo,” Jessica said, as she ran out of breath and sighed.

“Oh, honey. I’m sorry it didn’t turn out how you wanted. At least you found out he’s a weirdo early. So, you think it’s over?” Sue asked, her voice dripping with sympathy.

“I haven’t broken it off, yet. When he told me all those things, I said I needed some time to think about it. That’s why I wanted to see you for an outsider’s opinion. Am I making too big a deal out of it?” Jessica wondered.

“Only you can answer that question. What do you think?” Sue probed.

Jessica thought for a few seconds. She said, “Actually, some of it excited me. The submissive stuff and the nudism might be fun. But the multiple partner stuff put me off. Then he started talking about my kids. That didn’t help.”

“Well, at least he was being honest with you. Most guys would fuck you and just go out and start screwing around. What did he say about the kids that was so upsetting?” Sue continued probing.

“He didn’t say anything bad about the kids. He was just worried about how they would get along with him. Now that I think about it, I guess it wasn’t so bad.” Jessica let out her breath and sagged in her chair.

“So, it sounds like he may not be so bad after all. You just have to decide what you want. If this guy is so great, maybe you should give him a chance. You haven’t exactly been dating a lot of princes in the three years since Blake left you,” Sue noted.

“Maybe ... it’s just so difficult. Shouldn’t dating be easier than this?” Jessica asked.

Sue laughed. “Sure, maybe if you were still twenty-five and still had gravity defying tits and no children. Then the guys would be falling all over you. But those days are over. This is reality,” Sue said, with a snort.

“It would just be so much easier if there was a way to look at a bunch of single guys and pick the cute ones. Then, if he picked you too, you go on a date.” Jessica tried again.

“Sounds like video dating. The problem with that is most of those guys are losers who can barely put two words together, much less carry on a conversation. If this guy can walk upright and speak coherently, give him a chance,” Sue said, firmly.

“Your probably right. Aaargh!” Jessica groaned in frustration. “I need to think about this some more. I just wish I knew what was best. As always, thanks for listening Sue. I really appreciate you taking the time today.”

“What are friends for, if not to listen to your juicy, messed up love life?” Sue chuckled.


Cathy and the girls drove out to Roger’s house on Saturday morning. Roger was standing at the window in the bedroom overlooking the driveway when the girls arrived.

While Cathy had seen the three-story glass and concrete structure the prior week, she still gaped at it as she drove up. Theresa and Rebecca looked out the car window with open mouths and big round eyes as they saw the large glass structure for the first time. In fact, after the girls got out of the well-worn Toyota Corolla, they had to be practically pushed and dragged into Roger’s Mercedes to leave again. They just didn’t understand why they couldn’t stay at the house and play in the pool.

At the main gate of Sunsport Gardens, a middle-aged woman dressed only in a translucent body wrap greeted them and introduced herself as Jane. Roger explained that they had never been to the resort before. Since Roger and his group were guests of the resort, Jane climbed into the back seat to accompany them to the main building.

As they drove, Jane explained to the group that the only area where clothing was prohibited was in the pool and whirlpool. “Lunch is from 11:30 to 1:30 on the patio behind the main building, and dinner is from 5 to 7.” However, while Jane explained all this, Cathy and the girls were hardly paying attention. They stared open-mouthed out the windows at the people casually walking along the driveway without any clothes.

Roger parked near the reception center, and the group got out of the car. Jane took the foursome on a walking tour of the facility. She showed them the pool and repeated the no-clothing rule.

As they passed the pool, Theresa and Rebecca noticed that there were six other kids in the pool who looked like they were about the same age. Realizing they would have other kids to play with, the shocked looks finally left their faces. They were all playing Marco Polo, while the adults casually sat on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water, chatting.

During the entire tour, Cathy firmly clutched Roger’s arm, practically wrapping herself on him. She occasionally looked back to check on the girls. Once they passed the pool and she saw the girls relax, her whole focus was on Roger.

Jane then took the group to visit a few of the cabins. At the cabins, Roger and Cathy introduced themselves to the residents and exchanged pleasantries. All the while, Theresa and Rebecca’s heads kept swiveling to observe all the people walking around naked. Most people carried a towel, sunblock and a book, or other small items.

The tour continued with Jane showing them the tennis courts, volleyball court, walking paths and the sauna. A volleyball game was scheduled to begin at one and a water volleyball game was scheduled for two.

Jane gave the adults one final warning before leaving them at the clubhouse. “Since this is a family resort, public displays of affection are strongly frowned upon. If we see any obviously sexual activity in the public spaces, you will immediately be asked to leave the facility,” she warned.

Roger and Cathy thanked Jane for the tour. They then led the girls to an open grassy area near the pool where several groups of people were lounging on blankets or towels. Roger spread out the blanket that they had brought with them, and casually started to remove his clothes. Cathy followed Roger’s lead, while the girls just stood there watching. They had all dressed in shorts and T-shirts on the warmer than usual last day of February.

Standing there naked, Roger sported a somewhat erect penis.

Theresa pointed and giggled, saying, “It’s moving,” as it deflated.

“Yes, dear. Sometimes penis’s get bigger and smaller. We’ll talk about why that matters when you get older,” Cathy informed her.

Once Cathy had her clothes off, she encouraged the girls to also remove their clothes. With obvious hesitation, the girls slowly started to undress. Cathy went over and hugged each girl to reassure them. Once they were undressed, she hugged them again and with a big smile said, “I’m proud of you two, this will be a fun day.”

Roger and Cathy applied sunblock to the girls. Cathy took care of Theresa, while Roger rubbed the cream on Rebecca. He took care of her face, ears, neck, arms, back, stomach and legs; then squirted a little on her hands so she could cover her own chest. Cathy watched and smiled reassuringly as Roger treated her daughter with respect and care.

Once everyone had sunblock on, Roger led them on a short walk on the forest trail. When they returned to their blanket, Roger told the girls that it was now eleven and he expected them back at the blanket by 12:30 for lunch. The girls ran off to the pool where they joined the game of Marco Polo.

Roger and Cathy chatted about their week and the plan for the rest of the day. The girls returned for lunch. The foursome bought food from the grill and ate together at a picnic table, completely unconcerned with their state of dress.

When they finished eating, the foursome joined a game of capture the flag that was beginning. Roger was separated from the girls as they played males v. females. They ran around and Rebecca and Theresa giggled and laughed as they evaded the boys. The female team won two out of three games, with their superior strategy.

After the game, Roger requested that the girls be back at the blanket by 5:00 for dinner and the girls ran off to play some more with the other children. Meanwhile, Roger joined the water volleyball game. Cathy watched the girls play hide-and-seek with the other kids, and then settled in to read a book. After volleyball, Roger came over to join Cathy. They walked around and talked to a few other couples. “How long have you belonged to the club?”, “What do you do for a living”, and other small talk.

After socializing for a little while, Roger and Cathy returned to their blanket. He laid down next to her and casually draped an arm over her torso and went in for a soft kiss. Although this got him a little excited, nobody was concerned enough about a minor public display of affection to say anything about it. Their little exchange did not go unnoticed by Theresa and Rebecca. Roger then laid back on the blanket and drifted off to sleep.

When he awoke, Roger escorted Cathy to the pool where they gently swam around for a few minutes. Then Roger pulled Cathy into an embrace and she wrapped her legs around his torso. They engaged in a sensual kiss for a few moments until someone called out, “hey, hey, take it easy there.” Roger let go of her and once again found himself with an obvious erection. However, once Cathy left his embrace, the problem settled down quickly.

After getting dinner from the grill, the visibly tired foursome piled into Roger’s car and left Sunsport Gardens at six. No one even realized they were still naked until Rebecca’s butt touched the warm leather seat and said, “Hey, what about our clothes!?”

Roger responded, “What about them?”

Cathy shrugged her shoulders and climbed into the passenger seat of the vehicle. The tinted windows prevented outsiders from seeing them while they drove the three miles back to Roger’s house.

Once everybody got out of the car at the house, Roger grabbed Rebecca and Theresa’s hands. He ran up the concrete steps that helped to offset the house and pool deck from the rest of the five acres, but stopped short at the edge of the pool. There, in the pool, was an alligator that easily looked about nine feet long resting in the water.

Cathy came up behind Roger and the girls. Seeing their lack of movement, she walked up next to Theresa and looked into the pool and gasped.

“I guess we won’t be swimming tonight,” Roger said. He let go of the girls’ hands and went into the house.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.