New Beginning - Cover

New Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by booksnmusic

Chapter 2: Building

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Building - Roger Price had a good life - a good job, loving wife, two adorable children - until fate decided to take it all away. So Roger moves to a new state and starts a new life. It turns out, Roger's good life was preventing him from living a great life. Follow along as Roger struggles with his loss before he finds new love, new purpose, and a few complications along the way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism   Slow  

Over the next six months, Roger kept a low profile. He went jogging three or four times a week. After a couple of months, he became concerned about the effect that running would have on his joints. He went back to Richard’s Sporting Goods and bought a decent $500 road bike.

He started riding with the local biking club every Saturday morning. During those rides, he talked about work and learned about the local politics. The club members convinced him that a custom bike would perform better and improve his rides. They gave him the names of a couple of local bike builders. In September Roger had a custom Rodster bicycle, built by Rod Steel. Equipped with the new set of wheels, Roger started training towards a goal of riding fifty plus miles per workout.

Roger worked from the West Palm Beach office three days each week and worked from home the other two. At least that was the plan when he wasn’t traveling. As an aerospace consultant, his clients were based in Virginia, Texas and California, with field offices in Washington, Arizona and Missouri. Aerodyne’s headquarters was in Virginia, where Mike worked. Roger spent eight to ten days each month on the road visiting clients at their offices or his colleagues at Aerodyne headquarters.

He hired a team of analysts to support his work. Actually, he inherited two of Mike’s existing team members in Virginia and added two more in West Palm. His team’s focus was airplane engine design. They were often called in by one of the three engine design and manufacturing firms to consult on materials or manufacturing processes. Other times, his team would advise airlines on which engine design worked best for different use cases – long-haul flights vs. short haul. Sometimes, they would even advise on how to deploy planes differently to boost engine efficiency.

Roger was a recognized expert at engine design and performance, which is why Aerodyne spent over a year chasing him. Since his level of expertise was valuable and sought after, it paid well.

Roger visited the house’s construction site about once a week to meet with Ty for an update on the building progress. He watched the progress as the sub-contractors dug the holes for the basement and the swimming pool, then poured the foundation and deck work. They added the steel girders for the frame. Next came the plumbing, heating/cooling and electrical. Finally, the glass wall panels and roofing were added.

In early July, Roger met with Terry and Mandy of M&T Designs. He chose M&T, one of two options that Janet had recommended, over the designer that Ty suggested.

In a serious tone, Roger began, “So, ladies, I liked your portfolio the best of the three designers I considered. What do you envision for my house?”

Terry and Mandy looked at each other. With a shrug, Terry nodded to Mandy. Mandy said, “Well, Mr. Price, before we can come up with a design, we need a little more information about how you intend to use the house.”

The corners of Roger’s mouth raised in a weak smile. He answered, “First off, please call me Roger. I’ve been called ‘Mr. Price” more in the last few months, while building this house, than in the previous twenty years of my life. Back to the house. Mostly this will be a family house. I expect to have a wife and children. The first floor will have the family entertainment room and a library, in addition to the kitchen and dining room. One wing of the second floor will be the master bedroom. It should include both a sitting area and an office area. The other wing of the second floor will be divided between a kids’ play area and a children’s sleeping area. The third floor will just be a large guest suite. Like the master bedroom, it should have a sitting area and an office area.”

Mandy carefully listened to Roger’s words as he spoke. She didn’t see a wedding band on Roger’s hand. When he paused, her first question was, “Are you engaged? You said you ‘expect to have a wife and children.’”

Roger snorted, as he realized his admission. He said, “No, I’m not engaged. My wife and children died earlier this year and I’m not ready to date, yet. But I don’t expect to be a hermit forever.”

Mandy said quietly, “I see.”

There was a brief silence, then Terry asked the next question, “Do you have a decorating style in mind?”

Roger said, “I don’t have any specific decorating ideas. That’s why I have you. I’d just point out the very modern design of the house, with its glass and steel construction. I’d say the challenge for you is adding some warmth and defining the spaces, given the absence of walls.”

Roger met with Terry and Mandy a few more times to approve furniture ideas during the remainder of the construction.


The contractor missed the October 31, deadline with its one hundred-thousand-dollar bonus. On November 21, one week before Thanksgiving, the Palm Beach County building inspector signed-off on the building. Roger took Friday off and Ty Kerns sat down with him for a final walkthrough and to review the security system before handing over the keys. The final cost to build and furnish the house was just under two point two million dollars. Roger wrote the fifty-thousand-dollar bonus check, handed it over and shook Ty’s hand, thanking him for his work.

In anticipation of the completion of the house, Roger visited A-Z Sleep at the start of November. There, Bill, explained how the different layers of a mattress work. After the explanation, Roger ordered a California King latex mattress with a plush top layer. Roger said he would call Bill when the house was done, so they could deliver the mattress.

After Roger finished talking to Ty, he called Mandy. “Hi Mandy, the house is all done and I have the keys, when can you start?”

“Roger, nice to hear from you. We’ve got most of the furniture in our warehouse. Monday is already pretty booked, how about Tuesday? We can bring our crew and set up the house.” Mandy cheerfully suggested to Roger.

“That works. I’ll just take the day off and watch you work.” Roger replied with a bit of cheer in his voice.

“Just watch? Something tells me you’ll be directing traffic.” She offered, with a smile in her voice.

“I’ll keep to myself. You’re the design expert, so I’ll stay out of the way.”

“Okay, Roger. We’ll see you on Tuesday.”

Next Roger called his apartment’s management company and informed them that he would not be exercising any more of the monthly options on his lease.

Finally, he called A-Z and arranged to have the mattress delivered Tuesday afternoon.

On Saturday, Roger returned to Richard’ Sporting Goods and purchased a Bowflex exercise machine. He decided he would assemble the machine himself as a way to relax. He paid for delivery and scheduled that for Tuesday afternoon also.

Roger spent the rest of the weekend packing his clothes. He left out enough to last until Tuesday.

Monday afternoon, Roger went to A-1 Auto Repair and rented a U-haul. He left his car at the shop and brought the small moving truck back to his apartment and loaded the boxes. After an eight-mile morning run and carrying six boxes of clothes down to the U-haul truck, Roger was worn out that evening. At nine thirty, Roger turned off the television and went to bed.

When Roger awoke at five thirty, he remembered his dream from the previous night.

Roger was standing by the pond looking at Stacy’s submerged car with just the roof visible. Then Stacy was standing beside Roger looking with him. She put her hand on his shoulder and reached around to bring Roger in for a hug. After giving Roger a long hug, she stepped back and, holding Roger’s hand, started walking down the road.

They walked together in silence for several minutes. Finally, Stacy turned to Roger and said, “Roger, I love you. Because I love you, you have to let me go. I know you love me too, but you’re still a young man with a lot of life ahead of you. You need to live your life and enjoy yourself. Find another woman. Be happy.”

“I don’t think I’m ready.”

“Look Roger, you don’t have to fall in love with the first woman you date, but you need to start meeting people.”

“It’s been so long. I don’t know how.” Roger glumly responded.

“You’re a smart guy. You’ll figure it out. Just be open to meeting people and see what happens.” Stacy said with a twinkle in her eye.

“If you think I’m ready, I guess I can try.”

“I’m sure you can do more than try. I’ve never before seen you fail at something you’ve put your mind to. Start with a simple goal. Make one new friend this week.”

“Okay.”

Stacy let go of Rogers hand and continued walking down the road, while Roger just stood there. She looked back and said, “Remember Roger, I love you, and I want you to be happy.” Stacy smiled one last time then turned around and continued walking down the road. Roger watched as she got further and further away, until finally she disappeared from sight over a hill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.