Soft Swing - Cover

Soft Swing

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple learns about their sexuality and begins to explore the world of swinging.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

I woke up late. The sun was up, and our bedroom was already brightly illuminated from the sun beaming through the slats of our plantation shutters. I stretched lazily and slid my hand over to touch my husband, Jeff, but he wasn’t there. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes as memories of the previous night came back to me.

We had come home on fire from our meeting with our neighbors Max and Eve. Both of us were so turned on from the discussion of swinging and planning for our first ever “soft swing” that we’d torn each other’s clothes off as soon as we got in the house, and fucked like newlyweds on the sofa, rutting, and grunting as we sated our lusts. At some point, we made our way to the bed and did it again.

I had awoken in the middle of the night, from a dream in which I was sucking Max’s cock, while Jeff was fucking me from behind. I rolled over and started sucking on Jeff’s cock until he was fully engorged, awake and just as horny as me. I climbed on top and rode his gorgeous dick until we both exploded in orgasm for the last time of the evening.

I giggled to myself as I crawled out of the plush layers of sheets, blankets and down comforters, naked, hair akimbo and desperately needing to pee. I trotted to the bathroom for much-needed relief. As I was finishing up, the smell of coffee preceded my husband by a few seconds.

“Morning, sleepyhead,” he said as he entered the bathroom carrying two steaming mugs. I smiled as I took one and sipped deeply of the juice of life, feeling its warmth like an internal hug.

“Thanks, baby,” I said, sipping again. “You’re a life saver.”

“You look like Hell this morning,” Jeff said, chuckling. “Beautiful, sexy, well-fucked, but rough around the edges. It looks like someone boinked the be-Jesus out of you last night.”

I raised my eyebrows and cast him a wary look. “Well, in the words of June Cleaver, you were a bit hard on the Beaver last night, Ward.”

“Who the hell is Ward and why was he in your beaver?” Jeff asked, playfully.

“You’re my Ward,” I said rising up on my tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. “And you were in my beaver because you were so turned on thinking about being in Eve’s.”

At that, Jeff laughed, but let me know that his mind was purely on me during our romp. “But, what about you?” he asked me, “were you imagining Max’s cock instead of mine?”

“I have to admit,” I told him between much-needed sips of coffee, “thinking about what we might get into tonight had me a bit overheated, but when we started making out on the sofa, all thoughts of Max and swinging went away. All I could think about was this cock.” I squeezed his bulge through his sleeping pants. His dick was perfect to me, not too big, not too small, with enough thickness to make me moan just right. “Max will have to be packing something incredible to get my mind off of this, baby.”

Jeff chuckled, but there was a hint of nervousness in it. “You never know, he could have King Kong in his pants.”

“He doesn’t,” I stated, matter-of-factly. “That would be Jake.”

“How do you know that?” Jeff asked me, with his head tilted to the side.

“I’m a woman,” I replied. “We can tell.” I giggled again and walked out of the bathroom leaving him to ponder my declaration. “Plus, Eve showed us pictures of it one night at bunco.”

We spent the day doing our best to try not to seem obsessed with thoughts about the plans for that evening. It was like both of us were afraid to bring it up, but dying to at the same time. We went shopping, and over lunch, Jeff finally couldn’t hold back any longer. In the “whoever speaks about it first loses” contest, I won.

“Are you excited about tonight?” Jeff blurted out between bites of Grimaldi’s coal-fired pizza.

“Excited but also nervous,” I replied. “I know we set ground rules, but it’s still pretty open-ended. I’m anxious about what might happen. I still don’t know how far I want to take this whole thing.”

“Yeah, me too,” Jeff said, nodding as he chewed. “So, the ground rules seem pretty safe, right? I mean the first and last ten minutes we spend together. I like that part. It’s like you show respect to the person who you went there with versus just ignoring your spouse altogether.”

“Mmmhm,” I responded, thinking about his words. “You know, for me, that was one of the things that made me feel more comfortable about this whole idea. We start and finish together, no matter what happens in between. I go there with you. I leave there with you. Nothing else changes that.”

“Right. So,” Jeff started to speak but drew a long breath before spitting out the rest of his sentence. “Are you going to get naked?”

“Oh God, Jeff!” I exclaimed in a loud whisper, not wanting everyone in the restaurant to hear what we were discussing. “I don’t know. I don’t think so, I mean, I wasn’t planning to.”

“Yeah, but you’re supposed to be dressed like a stripper,” Jeff explained with a naughty grin on his face. I wanted to wipe it off before people saw it and guessed what we were talking about. “So that means at least topless and panties, but you can take off the panties if you want. Do you want to?”

I knew I was blushing profusely. My face and neck felt hot, and my hands were trembling from the build-up of nervous energy. I squirmed in my seat. I could feel the heat between my legs too, and I was rapidly growing aroused.

“No,” I said, stretching the word out several seconds. “I don’t think so. I mean, I cannot imagine that I’ll even have enough nerve to take my top off, let alone strip down to my panties. I don’t think there’s enough Tequila to get me to take them off, too.”

Jeff looked relieved. “Ok, good,” he responded, “that means I don’t have to get naked, too. Remember we agreed the husbands have to strip to the same level as their wives. I’m not sure I want to have my boner on display for all to see.”

I pretended to be shocked. “Oh, so you are already anticipating that Eve is going to give you a boner?”

“Duh,” Jeff snorted, “I’m hard right now!”

“Show me! Show me!” I shot back, wickedly.

“If I show you, I’ll have to show everybody in this place, and I don’t want to go to jail. So, you’re just going to have to take my word for it.”

“Party pooper,” I said, putting on my best pouty face.

After lunch, I dragged Jeff across the street to Victoria’s Secret and had him help me pick out a new matching bra and panty set to wear that evening. I wanted something new and something sexy.

“Has to be a thong,” Jeff declared.

“Oh it does, does it?” I asked with a wink.

“Yes, strippers always wear thongs to show off their sexy asses,” he said, as he put his hand on my derrière. “And you have an incredible ass to show off to Max.”

I leaned closer to my husband and whispered, “You know I’m going to have to sit on his lap in that thong and rub my incredible ass all over his crotch, right?”

“Of course,” Jeff answered. “So you have to look your absolute best. How about these?” He indicated a lacy red and black set. The bra was made to lift your breasts, but the cups were all lace and very see-through. The thong was mostly just a narrow strip of red lace, trimmed with black in the shape of the letter “T.” My ass would be completely bare and my pussy only covered by a thin strip of lace.

“Oh wow,” I said softly, feeling the lace and realizing everything would be visible under it. “You sure?”

“Yeah, as sure as I am about any of it,” Jeff replied with a nervous laugh.

I didn’t bother to try them on. We just bought them and left. We were both suddenly in a hurry to get home. As we got inside, we both practically ran upstairs, shedding our clothes on the way. We jumped on the bed, giggling. Jeff pushed me on my back and began kissing me passionately. I melted into the kiss, wondering how was he so able to know exactly what I needed and when?

The kissing went on much longer than usual. Gradually Jeff worked his way down my body. It felt as though he was worshipping me with his hands and mouth. He had not been this attentive of my body in years. I could feel his love for me in every touch, every kiss, and every lick. By the time he finished with my breasts and began to nibble and lick his way down my abdomen, I was on the edge of cumming. The second his tongue brushed against my engorged clitoris, I lost it. I started cumming, and I don’t think I stopped until he stopped his oral assault much later.

I was gasping for air and clutching at his shoulders, urging him to climb into his rightful position as my lover and claim me as his. He took his time, savoring every second of our intimate contact, escalating my raging need into a fevered frenzy of lust. He made love to me in a way he had never done before. He was a man possessed. He began tenderly, lovingly, but quickly transformed into a powerful, dominant lover who took me and claimed me as his property in every way possible. It was as if he wanted to let me know that no matter what happened with Max, I was his now and forever.

I came so strongly, I cried, holding my beloved husband to me tightly. We both drifted off to sleep after. When I awoke, It was already dark. A glance at the clock revealed we needed to get showered and ready if we were still going to go through with the night’s planned activities.

I shook Jeff’s shoulder gently to rouse him from his nap. “Baby,” I asked, “are we still going to Eve and Max’s tonight?”

He bit his lip. “If the effect just talking about it has had on us is any indication of what it will do to us to explore more, I’m all for it. Let’s take it one step at a time and stop if either of us gets uncomfortable. We have ‘peanut butter’ as a safe word. At any time, if we start to feel that we’re going too far and if either of us doesn’t want to go any further, say the word, and we stop. No hard feelings to anyone. OK?”

I kissed him softly. “I like that idea. I don’t know that I want to go into full-on swinging. That idea terrifies me, but also excites me. I love the effect this is having on us, too. But, that could change if we go too far. So, I agree about tonight. Let’s try it and see. But, the safe word is not just about our Town actions, if you feel uncomfortable with anything I am doing, please use the word. Don’t let me do anything you don’t want, please. Promise me. I won’t be upset or regret it at all.

“Ok, I promise,” Jeff replied.

“And, if you are going to cross a line that I’m not good with, I’ll use the word too. So, don’t get mad at me if I cut you off!”

“Of course I won’t get mad,” Jeff responded. “I’ll just take you home and take out my blue balls on you.”

I laughed and said, “Baby, you’re going to do that anyway, because remember there’s no sex allowed between you and Eve tonight.”

“Hmmm,” he said, scratching his chin, “maybe we need to renegotiate the ground rules.”

“Not a chance, buddy,” I said as I crawled out of bed.

I made my way to the shower and turned it on. “Do you think I should shave?” I asked Jeff as I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring my tuft of pubic hair.

“Yeah, you should,” Jeff said as he also admired my pussy. Then he surprised me. “Should I?”

I stared at his unruly jungle of a man-bush. “Uh, yeah,” I said grinning. “I’ll do it for you. You would probably cut your dick off.”

An hour and another orgasm for each of us later, we stood cleanly showered and smoothly shaved.

“It feels weird,” Jeff said, “like, uh, not normal.”

“It looks hot,” I told him.

“Really?” he asked moving his hips back and forth to look at himself from different angles.

“And bigger!” I said, lightly rubbing over the newly bare skin. “Makes me want to stay home and lick it.”

“Hold that thought until we get home and I’ll let you do it,” he replied, pulling my hand away from his cock, “but, if you don’t stop that, we’ll never make it to their house.”

“Ok, I can see you can’t wait to show off your new look,” I said bending down and raising his cock just long enough to kiss the tip. “You’re mine later, big boy, don’t forget that.”

“Were you just talking to my dick?” Jeff asked.

“Yes, I was,” I answered. “We have a special relationship.”

I put on the sexy new underwear. The edge of the cups came to just below the tops of my areolas so that they were partially revealed. That didn’t mean much anyway, as the lace was so open that my nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. It made me look like a high-priced escort and made me feel elegant, sexy and confident. The thong only added to the feeling as I pulled it in place, then turned to look over my shoulder at my reflection in the mirror. Jeff had been right; my ass did look incredible.

I pulled on a short, slinky black dress and stepped into a pair of black and crimson heels that would match the bra and panties perfectly. I added a short pearl necklace and a subtle spritz of La Prairie’s Midnight Rain. It was Jeff’s favorite perfume, and he often told me the scent of it on my cleavage was enough to make him cream his pants.

Jeff was waiting for me, already dressed, when I came down a few minutes later. He stared at me, open-mouthed for a few seconds. “Wow!” he exclaimed as he stood up and approached me. He stopped, closed his eyes and inhaled slowly through his nose. “Mmmm. Midnight Rain. Damn, baby, you’re going to kill poor Max. That’s ok. When he has a heart attack, we can come back and fuck like rabbits.”

“I don’t want to give him a heart attack, just a hard attack,” I said, giggling at my joke.

“I don’t think that will be a problem,” Jeff responded. “I’m already hard.”

“Tease!” I said batting my eyelashes at him. “Shall we go?”

Jeff took a deep breath, then held his arm out for me to hold onto. “We shall.”


We arrived only five minutes late. For me, that was early. Max met us at the door and led us into the family room. Eve was still getting ready, so as we waited, Max whipped up some Cosmos for all of us. I was about halfway through mine when Eve made her entrance. She looked stunning, in a sexy pink mini-skirt with a matching short vest, under which the vest she wore a sheer black, lace corset-style bustier. If not for the sleeveless jacket, her breasts would have been on full display, covered only by translucent black lace.

Eve and I greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She hugged Jeff too, but he seemed nervous and awkward when she pressed her body against him. He looked at me sheepishly, like a guilty child. I only grinned.

We sat down, each wife next to her husband. Max broke the ice.

“So, welcome,” he began, raising his glass. “Here’s to good friends and sharing.” We all returned his toast before he jumped right in.

“Well, we established the ground rules and the terms of engagement for tonight, but there was something that Eve and I discussed today that we wanted to run by you. You know how we discussed that we always set up the rules before the event and then stick to them?”

I was growing apprehensive. Was Max about to throw some strange twist in at the last minute and pressure us to do something we weren’t ready for?

“Yes,” I answered, “Jeff and I both found that very reassuring. What about it?”

“The whole point of setting the rules like that is so that we don’t get overcome by our arousal and do something we wouldn’t do under more rational circumstances. We think we may have already violated that rule.”

Jeff and I gave each other a questioning look. “How so?” Jeff asked, speaking for us both.

“The stuff about dressing like a stripper,” Eve clarified. “I thought about it and realized that was me being horny when I suggested that. We should not have that as a requirement. Melissa, you can strip if you want to, but you don’t have to. Neither of us has any expectation for it, and we won’t be disappointed if you stay dressed like you are.”

I immediately felt a flood of relief pour through me. They had anticipated the one thing that made me the most nervous about what was about to happen. I had been dreading having to take off my clothes. I had seriously been considering using the safe word if it had become an issue. Now that it was no longer required, I found myself relaxing and breathing more freely.

“Oh, ok,” I replied, “that’s actually a relief. We’ll see what happens.”

“That’s a great attitude,” Max said. “Oh, and the guy getting the dance has to ask the dancer permission to use his hands. Ok, any last minute questions?”

When nobody had any, he pulled out his iPad and brought up a timer app, setting it for ten minutes.

“You’re using a timer?” Jeff laughed. “Isn’t that a bit too contrived? Where’s the spontaneity?”

Max agreed. “Yes, but it’s the best way. He turned on some sexy music, dimmed the lights and started the timer. Ten minutes with your spouse to do anything you want with your clothes on.”

I glanced at Jeff. He was busily staring at Eve and Max. She stood up and sat on her husband’s lap, straddling him and started kissing him passionately. I followed her lead and sat down on Jeff’s lap, sideways. I pulled his face to look at me and kissed him. He responded freely and kissed me back. It was one of the hottest kisses we’d ever shared. His hand was moving up my thigh, under my dress to brush against the lace of my new thong. I could feel the bulge of his cock pressing against my hip. I was breathless and knew that he could feel dampness on the lacy thong.

Before I realized it, the iPad started buzzing. I pulled away from Jeff, out of breath and as horny as I had ever been, as Max said, “Well, that ten minutes sure went fast.”

He reset the timer for 60 minutes. I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. I felt a trembling inside as I knew I was about to do something that could drastically change my life, something a good, married woman would never do. Eve kissed Max on the cheek and stood up and crossed over to stand in front of Jeff and me. She ran her hand lightly over my shoulder.

“Mind if I cut in?” she asked with a happy smile on her face.

I knew it was time to move, but I was still surprised. I drew a deep breath and looked to Jeff for support. He kissed me and winked. I stood up on shaky legs. “No, that’s the whole point, I suppose,” I said. Eve hugged me and then turned to look back at her husband. I followed her gaze, and my eyes met his. I felt my heart skip a beat and my breath catch momentarily. I stepped toward him, slowly closing the distance to where he sat.

As I did, Max changed the music and raised the volume. He had a great sound system, and the seductive thumping of the bass felt like we were in a club. I stood in front of him as I saw him start the timer. Ok, I could do this, I told myself. It’s only an hour.

An hour! What had I gotten myself into? I wasn’t sure what to do, so I looked to Eve for guidance. She was dancing slowly in front of my husband, facing him. I could do that.

I turned back to Max and started dancing similarly, swaying and moving to the music. I tried to be as sexy as I could, moving my hips slowly and seductively. Max was fully dressed, but that didn’t mean much. The slacks he had on were thin and baggy. Based on the tent in the front of them, I assumed he was going commando.

Max smiled at me and spread his legs apart, creating a space in front of him for me. I moved into it, dancing for him, and him alone. I ran my hands up my body from my hips to my breasts, cupping them through the fabric of the dress. He seemed to like that. His kept his eyes riveted to my cleavage. I wished I had chosen a dress that opened in front so I could have exposed more for him to gaze at, but under the circumstances, all I could do was bend over and let gravity assist in showing off my assets.

The grin on his face told me he liked what he saw. It was so exciting for me to tease someone other than my husband — the nervousness I had felt rapidly melted away and transformed into a slowly building arousal. I wanted to tease him more, to drive him crazy.

I turned slowly around, giving him a view of my back, bending slightly and pushing my ass out. The dress had an open back that plunged to just above my ass. It was also quite short, so I was pretty sure he was getting a great glimpse of the back of my upper thighs. I lowered myself until my legs were nearly touching the sofa, but then Max leaned back, and his hips and legs pushed out and his crotch pressed against the back of my thighs.

At the same time, I noticed that Eve was leaning over Jeff and shaking her tits in his face. He was sitting on his hands as if he had to do that to keep from breaking the rule about not touching without permission. She pulled her hot little pink vest open, letting my husband feast his eyes on her lace-covered tits. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy, but the thought of Eve’s husband’s erection inches from my ass made me quickly realize how silly jealousy was at this stage of the evening.

I giggled at myself and wiggled my ass in a big circle and then bent lower, dropping my hips and felt the curve of my ass brush against Max’s crotch.

Holy shit!

His cock felt nearly fully engorged. It seemed larger than I’d expected, from the pics Eve had shown me, but not all that different than Jeff’s. That was a relief. I didn’t want Jeff to feel inadequate if Max was exceptionally well endowed. I lowered my ass down until I was sitting on Max’s crotch, grinding my hips around.

Eve flipped her hair back and, in one fluid motion, took her jacket off and tossed it to the side. Her bustier was pushing her ample tits up. She pressed them against my husband’s face, rubbing them back and forth as she climbed up onto his lap. I watched her moving her body, the way her hips were grinding, pressing her crotch tightly against Jeff’s obvious erection, the way she lifted her breasts in her hands, squeezing them on each side of his face. It was the most erotic thing I had seen, in person, that far in my life. I felt the heat in my loins becoming a fire.

Feeling daring, I attempted a move that I had seen on TV once, lifting my ass and snapping it up and down. It had two unexpected effects. The first was that it caused my dress to pull so tightly around my hips, that is slid up, uncovering most of my ass. The second was my pussy, with only a tiny strip of lace covering the slit, came bouncing down right on Max’s cock. I jerked my head around and looked at him. He was smiling broadly and staring at my now, half-covered ass with a hungry lust in his eyes. Our eyes met briefly, and I felt my breath catch again.

I reached back and gripped the hem of my dress to pull it back down, but at the last second, I stopped myself. Instead, I slowly pulled it up and over my hips, showing off the entirety of my round ass cheeks. Max raised his eyebrows and nodded slowly. I assumed that meant he approved.

I turned back and was surprised at what I saw. Eve had pulled the lace cups of her bra down. Her breasts were bare and rubbing all over my husbands face. It looked like the rule about using the hands didn’t prohibit the use of his lips. He was dragging them over Eve’s engorged nipples as she moved her chest back and forth.

I bit my lip and glanced down at my breasts. Part of me didn’t want to be outdone by Eve, but another part of me was afraid to push things too far. I didn’t know if I was ready to be that daring. As I thought about it, I watched Eve take Jeff’s hands and move them to her bustier. She was guiding him to unfasten it. Jeff looked at me for permission. I smiled and gave him a quick nod. He began stripping Eve of her undergarment.

I turned around to face Max with a smile on my face. “It looks like your wife is losing her top,” I said, pointing back over my shoulder.

He leaned around me and watched our spouses for a few seconds. “Yes, it seems she has,” he replied.

“Well,” I said with a wry smile, “you know what that means.” I started unbuttoning his shirt. “I think there was a rule that the husbands have to strip to match their wife. You need to take this off.”

I finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it off of him. He didn’t have enormous pecs or a six-pack. He had an average body, with a slight bit of extra weight. He looked delicious. I glanced back at my husband. He had his hands on Eve’s tits, squeezing them. She had stripped down to her thong and was rubbing her pussy on Jeff’s lap. I felt moisture starting to leak from between my legs.

Things were rapidly getting hot, and I was glad the ground rules were in place. I could see myself getting too excited and being unable to stop. Knowing that there were limits let me relax and enjoy myself.

I knelt in front of Max. “Well, now Eve is only in her panties, so these are going to have to come off,” I told Max as I started unbuckling his belt. He helped me undo his pants, as he kicked his shoes off. My earlier assumption that he was not wearing underwear proved to be wrong. His erection was straining against the silk of his loose-fitting boxers. I could see a foamy wet spot forming around the head of his cock.

I turned to the side and raised my arm, exposing the zipper on the side of my dress. “Want to help me with this?” I asked Max, grinning sexily. He reached up and took hold, slowly unzipping me. My dress fell open, and I stepped out of it, wearing nothing but my tiny little thong and my shoes.

I stood in front of Max, letting his eyes feast on my breasts and my nearly naked pussy. I took his hands in mine and guided them to my breasts, placing them there as I straddled his lap. He began massaging them and rubbing my nipples with his thumbs. It felt incredible. I moaned and pressed my chest into his hands.

His cock was hard as hell, and he pressed it to my slit. The only thing between his cock and my pussy was a layer of silk and another of lace. I rocked my hips, causing my pussy to rub against his dick. His precum and my moisture were creating slick lubrication that made it feel all the more pleasurable. We were practically fucking.

I leaned back as Max pinched my nipples. I groaned and pushed my pussy harder against his cock, feeling myself growing closer and closer to an orgasm. I didn’t want to cum, not with Max and not like this. I forced myself to pull away and climb to my feet. I could see the disappointment on Max’s face. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to be inside me. I reached down and gripped his cock in my hand, through his boxers.

No, no, no! I told myself. Rules! There are rules! I pulled my hand off, panting and trying to catch my breath. I looked over my shoulder. Eve was riding Jeff roughly. I could see they both had their underwear on, but like us, they had been nearly fucking.

Things were getting out of control. Peanut butter. All I had to do was say it, and we would stop. I watched Jeff’s hands kneading Eve’s ass cheeks, his mouth rubbing over her bare breasts. I looked at Max. He was tugging on his cock. Too much. I wasn’t ready for this. Peanut butter.

“Jeff,” I called out. Either he didn’t hear me or my voice didn’t penetrate his lust-drunk brain. “Jeff!” I called out louder. He shook his head and turned to face me. His face showed a mixture of desire, guilt, excitement, and fear.

“Remember what we talked about?” I asked. He nodded.

“I remember,” he said. “You want to stop?”

I smiled and peeled my thong down my thighs, letting it fall to the floor, then I kicked it off. “I guess you will have to expose your boner for all to see, after all.”

He stared in shock at me, then slowly a giant smile appeared on his face. Eve, who had been watching let out an excited cheer and stripped out of her remaining clothes, then started helping Jeff out of his shorts. His erection sprung free and bounced between her legs.

When I turned back to Max, he was already naked. I laughed and climbed back on his lap, holding his cock in my hand, guiding the head to my wet and needy slit.

Just then the alarm on the iPod sounded a rapid, very loud beeping.

“Time’s up!” Max declared as he slid out from under me. I gasped and collapsed onto the sofa, looking around. Eve climbed from Jeff’s lap and walked back to her husband as he set the timer for ten minutes and turned it on. She jumped on his lap, and they began to kiss passionately.

I was shaking and hyper-aroused. I went to Jeff, and we began to make out, kissing wildly, lovingly, lustfully. The next thing I knew the timer was sounding again and Max declared the night to be over. I was in a bit of a dazed state. I think everyone was feeling the same thing. Silently, we got up and put our clothes back on.

We sat back on the couch, Jeff holding my hand as I finished the rest of my first Cosmo. We looked at each other, and we both blushed.

“Well, that was definitely fun,” Max said as Eve sat down next to him, dressed again, but looking somewhat disheveled.

“Very much, so,” offered Eve, “I can’t wait for the next time.”

Next time? Would there be a next time? I wasn’t sure. I had deeply mixed emotions. I was not thinking clearly, because I was so turned on. I knew that if Max had broken the rules and tried to push his cock into me, I would have let him. I would have done it. I would have fucked him wildly, with my husband sitting right there, whether he wanted me to or not. That’s what arousal does to you. I had seen it first hand, felt it, tasted it. It was primal, animal lust. I felt flush and knew I was blushing even more now. I felt shame.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.