Futa Naked in School 03 - Futa Mvp's Reward
Chapter 3: Futa MVP Claims Her Reward

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Futa MVP Claims Her Reward - When a futa (a hermaphrodite) and her little sister are chosen to attend classes naked for a week before the championship game, they have to make one naughty choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Charisma Lacy’s Week, Saturday

The stadium cheered. Roared. I shuddered as I watched the game naked, my left breast painted purple, my right gold. My sister bounced, equally naked and painted in our high school’s colors, beside me. Her arm pumped in the air as Shelena, the futa-quarterback, fell back for another play.

The Mares blitzed her. Defenders broke past our line, chasing Shelena. She didn’t hesitate. The bully cunt of a futa tucked the football to her side and spun around the first tackler. She stiffed arm the next and broke clear. Then her legs were stretched out before her. She flew down the field.

My stomach clenched.

Shelena was on fire. The entire team was pumped, inspired by their chance to win a week dominated my little sister and me. Another week where we would have to go naked and grant the reasonable request, except instead of for the entire school, it would be for the one player on our team voted MVP of this game.

Shelena sprinted faster, football clutched to her padding. She spun around another defender. Twenty yards. Thirty yards. She was going all the way for another touchdown. Our high school was dominating the Bethel Mares. We were kicking their asses.

Shelena crossed the touchdown and spiked the ball. She threw her arms up into the air.

The first half of the game was about to end. I tried to be enthusiastic, but Shelena was leading our team to victory. Come Monday, my little sister and I would have to be her sex slave. There was no way she wouldn’t be.

“Fuck,” I muttered.

Shelena organized the reward for the MVP of this game to dominate my little sister and me. She made it impossible for me to say no without ostracizing my little sister. The entire school knew. They were all pumped for this game. Our team was on a winning streak. They would take the conference if they triumphed today.

Shelena would have free reign to touch my sister. Krysten might be eager for it, but she didn’t know how much of a cunt Shelena was. How long before I had to watch Shelena sliding her cock into Krysten’s mouth?

Into her pussy?

I hated that bitch Shelena so much.


Krysten Lacy’s Second Week, Monday

Since the game ended Saturday night, I had been a ball of frustration. Yesterday, I drove my futa-sister wild. I kept pestering her if she had heard the results. If she knew which one of the players had won us. They were all so sexy.

Shelena was busty and awesome as she threw all those amazing passes during the game.

Tanisha made amazing sacks, and that interception she ran to score a touchdown was outstanding.

Caridad set record yards in carry, motivated to get to enjoy my futa-sister and me.

Mbali made some amazing plays, too. Five times, she stopped the other team’s quarterback from throwing successful passes and seven times sacked the poor futa. The Amazonian beauty was amazing.

April Gore set a school record with her 56-yard field goal.

The team was fired up to win us. I didn’t know who I wanted. Shelena was Black and busty, her breasts almost as big as my futa-sisters. But there were other sexy, Black futas on the team. It would be so hot to see Mbali’s deep-ebony skin pressed against my futa-sister’s ivory form, the two futas writhing in passion.

It sent such an incestuous wave of heat through my body.

“We’ll find out at the assembly tomorrow,” my futa-sister had said over and over.

To make up for pestering her, I kept her ovaries drained. I sucked down all her incestuous cum or let her spurt as much of her seed into my pussy as possible. Our parents were happy that we weren’t fighting any longer, but loving each other.

I felt so close to my sister. I hadn’t fucked another futa, yet, but only because I was saving myself for the MVP. I wanted my futa-sister and me to revel in our first threesome together. I just knew Charisma and I were going to be together for the rest of our lives, sharing every naughty, nasty, kinky bliss we wanted.

I was thrilled when my alarm rang this morning. For the first time, I bounded out of my bed eager for school. Poor Charisma groaned beside me as I threw off the covers and let out a whoop of delight. In a few short hours, we would find out.

I gave her a morning blowjob, then we kissed, sharing her naughty seed. My futa-sister was really into licking her cum out of my body. Every time she erupted into my pussy ended with me gasping out another orgasm as she devoured out the seed.

Blowjob finished, we hurried through our shower and darted downstairs. I wore just sweats. I just needed something warm to get me to school. I had another week of going naked. But as a sex slave for the MVP.

“I hope it’ll be Mbali,” I said as I darted around my sister. “But Shelena could be fun.”

“That bullying bitch?” my futa-sister said. A grimace flashed across her face.

“You don’t really think she bullies anyone?” I gasped. “I mean, I heard she might have a little fun with the nerds in the A/V club.”

“She’s a manipulative cunt,” my futa-sister growled. “I’d rather have Tanisha or April. Even Mbali, but not Shelena.”

“But she’s the quarterback,” I said as we headed out the door. “It’ll be so hot. My pussy is on fire thinking about it.”

“Everything sets your horny, little pussy on fire,” my futa-sister said, shaking her head.

I grinned at her. “True. I’m a horny, naughty thing, aren’t I?”

“Big time,” she said. “I’m surprised your pussy doesn’t melt your panties.”

“Not wearing panties,” I said, pulling down my sweatpants to flash my auburn bush at her.

My sister grinned, her fiery hair sweeping about her face. Her green eyes twinkled as she stared at me while her dick tented the front of her skirt she wore. It thrust out before her. I wasn’t the only one going commando.

“It doesn’t matter who wins,” I told Charisma, pressing against her. “Just so long as I share her with you.”

My sister smiled. “It’s kind of a messed up form of love.”

“Yep!” I leaned against her as we walked, my pussy juicy. The Program made all this possible. “I love you.” I stared out at the passing cars. “I love my futa-sister!”

“I love my little sister!” Charisma shouted.

Then we both giggled.

At school, we stripped naked and headed to the assembly. It was different than the normal Program assembly. Four more students would get selected, but first the MVP, as voted on by the student body, would be determined. The cheerleaders were prancing around in their purple and gold uniforms, shaking their pompoms and flashing their asses and pussies. The football team was assembled while my sister and I knelt beside the podium, naked.

Charisma’s futa-dick thrust proud before her. Her fat nipples thrust hard from her large, soft breasts. She drew in deep breaths, her tits rising and falling. She licked her lips and swallowed. She squirmed.

“Can’t wait to break in your virgin cunt, Charisma!” Shelena called.

“Then I’ll lick your cum out of her,” I called back, so eager for it.

The quarterback, wearing a low-cut dress that showed off her large tits, shook her head. “Goddess, your sister’s a slut, Charisma.”

My futa-sister growled beneath her breath.

“Okay, okay,” Principal McTaggart said. The fiery-haired futa quivered. She was a bubbly futa, always smiling and giggling. “We are going to announce the MVP first. I’m sure you’re all eager to see who will get to enjoy Charisma and Krysten Lacy all week long.”

The entire student body erupted in cheers. It was deafening. My little heart beat faster. My pussy clenched. Juices dribbled down my thighs. I couldn’t help tweaking the small nipples atop my little breasts.

“Our team played an amazing game inspired by Charisma and Krysten,” continued the principal. “They are examples to be followed. They have embraced the Program and what it teaches. They are unashamed of their sexuality, willing to play along as sex slaves to one lucky futa. Thanks to them, we trounced the Bethel Mares 63-0. It’s the most lopsided win in our division!”

More deafening applause. I felt so loved. So appreciated. Signs were held up with our names on them. Cheerleaders were crying our names as they did their high kicks, flashing their pussies at the student body. The sound reverberated through the auditorium. I trembled, a huge smile on my face as I drank it in.

I loved it. I was so glad I could do this. And the fact I got to share all these naughty things with my futa-sister was just amazing.

“Okay,” said Principal McTaggart, “as voted by you, our next MVP iiiiiisssss...”

A hush fell over the auditorium.

Shelena stepped forward, a confident smile on her face.

“Tanisha Reed!”

The crowd thundered in applause. Shelena froze in midstep, her face twisted in shock. My futa-sister smirked as the arrogant quarterback stepped back in line. Then the defensive cornerback, the sexy Tanisha Reed, stepped out, looking more than a little stunned. She was a gorgeous, Black futa with coffee-brown skin and a pair of round breast covered by a tight, baby doll t-shirt. The purple set off her skin. Her cock swelled the tight jean skirt she wore, her thighs flashing as she marched forward.

“Tanisha Reed had a great game,” said Principal McTaggart. “I’m not surprised she won. Especially with our homecoming queen, Denice, leading the campaign across social media to get her elected.”

Shelena folded her arms, her face tight. I didn’t care. I stared up at Tanisha as she stopped before my futa-sister me. My hands gripped the leather collar and leash Principal McTaggart had given me. Then, at the same time as my sister, held them up.

“For the week, we promise to be your sex slaves,” Charisma said, her voice throaty, even breathy. Her futa-dick quivered and twitched. I bet her pussy was as juicy as mine. “We will only accept reasonable requests from you.”

“And more,” I added, winking. “You want to fuck us, you can.”

Tanisha took the purple collar and gold leash from me and attached it to my neck. I shuddered as the sexy, Black futa fit it tight about my throat. I quivered, my pussy on fire. Then she took my futa-sisters and did the same. My pussy was molten. Heat dribbled down my thighs. I couldn’t wait for the real fun to begin.

Tanisha rose, shaking her head. She still looked a little bemused that this was happening. My futa-sister and I stood, too. I grinned at my sister. She looked sexy with a collar around her neck, her big tits swaying as she breathed.

“Well, I guess let’s go,” Tanisha said, gripping both our leashes in her hand.

“Yes, Futa-Mistress,” my sister and I purred together.

“Damn, that’s hot!” Tanisha groaned, her dick throbbing in her jean skirt.

She led us away from the podium. The cheerleaders all formed a corridor towards the door, shaking their gold and purple pompoms over us, their breasts bouncing in their tops. I winked at a cheerleader named Genevieve, my friend from English class. She winked back. I shuddered, my pussy dripping juices as the school kept cheering us on. I didn’t know who got picked for the Program.

Didn’t care. My futa-sister and I had to reward the MVP.

It grew quieter in the halls as Tanisha led us to the gym. She was still shaking her head. She looked back at us. “I still can’t believe I won MVP. Denice really doesn’t like Shelena.”

“I can’t imagine why,” Charisma said.

Tanisha smiled. Then she shook her head. “Damn, a futa and her little sister to play with. This is kinky.”

“Yes, it is, Futa-Mistress,” I purred, my cunny on fire. “Ooh, we’re going to do such naughty things to you.”

“Yeah,” My futa-sister moaned, her voice throaty and tight.

Inside the gym, Tanisha kicked off her shows and then led us onto the tumbling mats. “Well ... I guess...”

“Order us,” moaned Charisma. Her large tits quivered. “We’re your sex slaves. Make us do things for you. My sister wants that. I want her to be happy.”

My heart quivered with joy. I loved my big futa-sis so much.

“Goddess, that is fucking hot,” Charisma groaned, her futa-dick throbbing. “I’ve never done anything with a futa before, but ... Damn. Why don’t you two suck my cock!”

“Yes!” I squealed.

My sister and I fell to our knees. I smiled as Charisma’s hand shot out first. Clearly, she was eager for this. Something had changed in her. Like me, the Program had let her be more open about her desires. Not just for each other, but other pleasures.

In a flash, we hauled down Tanisha’s jean skirt. It fell down her brown thighs and spilled around her feet. She stepped out of it, her futa-dick throbbing in her lacy, gray panties. They were cut differently than girl-panties, more room for the cock, but still delicate and beautiful.

Together, my futa-sister and I hooked our fingers into the waistband and drew them down. We both groaned as that brown cock popped out. It bounced before us, twitching and throbbing. My mouth hungered. A wanton shudder ran through me. I licked my lips, staring at the dick with such hunger in my eyes. My tongue flicked across my mouth. My pussy dripped juices down my thighs, the scent of my pussy filling the air.

Both our pale hands grabbed that dark shaft. She was bigger than Charisma. A giddy thrill ran through me as my futa-sister and I drifted our heads closer to share it. Cheers echoed from the auditorium, almost like they were celebrating our naughty fun instead of whoever was chosen for the Program.

“Goddess, yes,” groaned Tanisha as my futa-sister, and I pressed our lips against the tip of her dark cock.

Our tongues fluttered out. I brushed my futa-sister’s, an incestuous thrill racing through my young body. I was only fourteen and doing such naughty things. I loved the Program. The leashes gripped in Tanisha’s hand jingled as my futa-sister and I loved this amazing cock.

Precum coated my tongue. I shuddered, tasting another futa’s passion. My pussy grew hotter as I nursed and nibbled on the side of Tanisha’s cock. My lips brushed my futa-sister’s. Charisma moaned beside me, both of fisting Tanisha.

“Goddess damn, but that is hot. You’re both loving me. Mmm, a pair of sisters!”

My lips kept brushing my futa-sister’s. It was almost like we were kissing each other. This indirect contact sent such a wicked thrill through me. My pussy clenched. Juices ran down my thighs. My hips Wiggled back and forth. This heat swept through me. I moaned, my tongue darting out and caressing her cock.

They brushed along the side of her dick. Then we were both kissing around the cock. We were loving each other. Our tongues fluttered and caressed, working around that thick cock while Tanisha groaned and pulled on our leashes.

“This is so hot!” she moaned. “Now, Charisma, suck on my dick! Krysten, lick my pussy!”

“Yes, Futa-Mistress!” I moaned, loving serving. There was something kinky about being submissive. Whether it was serving my futa-sister or someone else, it made my cunt hot.

I groaned at the sight of my futa-sister sliding her mouth over the clit-dick. Tanisha moaned while Charisma groaned. I smiled, my futa-sister sucking her first ever cock. Mine was last week when I blew Charisma.

What a happy moment that was.

I nuzzled my face into Tanisha’s thick bush hiding her pussy lips. Her wiry hairs brushed my lips as I nuzzled into the futa’s juicy snatch. My tongue flicked out and gathered her sweet cream. The wonderful flavor melted on my tongue.

I whimpered in delight. My hips wiggled from side to side as my tongue plunged into her pussy. I stirred around inside of her while she groaned. Her breasts jiggled in her baby doll t-shirt. She peeled it off as we pleasured her.

Charisma sucked and slurped. I licked and lapped.

Together, we made Tanisha moan. Her coffee-brown breasts jiggled. Like many futas, she didn’t wear a bra. Her dark nipples thrust from her round breasts. I peered around her thrusting girl-dick and watched grope her tits, massaging those plump, dark mounds.

My nipples throbbed.

I groaned and fluttered my tongue around inside of her pussy. I swirled and caressed her, teasing her. She moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side. My tongue fluttered through her folds, caressing her, driving her wild. She groaned, her hips wiggling back and forth.

Her sweet cream spilled over my mouth.

I thrust my tongue into her depths. I swirled and danced around her while Charisma sucked and slurped. My futa-sister sounded so enthusiastic, moaning as she blew the MVP. Tanisha’s moans echoed through the empty gymnasium.

“Fuck!” she moaned. “Now switch!”

“Yes, Futa-Mistress!” I moaned.

I pulled my face from that sweet snatch, loving the flavor of futa-cunt on my lips. Charisma popped her mouth off Tanisha’s big cock. My futa-sister had a glassy gleam in her green eyes and a line of drool running down her chin.

“That was so hot!” I purred. “I loved knowing you were blowing her, big futa-sis.”

Charisma grinned at me. It was so wonderful sharing with her.

I swallowed the tip of Tanisha’s cock and tasted my futa-sister’s saliva. I sucked hard on the clit-dick, reveling in the salty precum and the flavor of Charisma. A wanton heat rippled through my pussy while the futa groaned.

My sister pressed her face into Tanisha’s pussy, licking the futa. I knew Charisma was skilled. She had plenty of practice on me. A futa-cunt was basically like a girl’s. I think. They didn’t have clits, but they had the labia and the sheath.

I sucked hard on Tanisha, bobbing my mouth. She moaned and gasped. Her face twisted with pleasure. Her head shook from side to side as the pleasure spilled over her expression. Her hands clenched and relaxed. Her moans echoed.

“Goddess,” she panted. “Your futa-sister has her tongue buried deep in my pussy, Krysten. She’s so naughty.”

I shuddered in delight, sucking hard.

“I’m going to cum,” the futa moan. “I have to cum on your faces.”

“Yes,” Charisma moaned as she moved to press her cheek beside me. “You have to cum on our faces, Futa-Mistress!”

Tanisha ripped her cock out of my mouth. I panted, drool running down my chin while Tanisha fisted her dick before us. “Cum on our faces,” I moaned. “Coat us, Futa-Mistress.”

“Fuck, yes!” howled the MVP.

Her futa-dick erupted.

Hot cum spurted from her cock. It spilled over our faces. I groaned, shuddering as the cum coated my face and splashed over to dribbled on my futa-sister’s features. The Black futa’s passion burst over and over from her cock.

Salty delight splattered my lips. My tongue swiped out, tasting another futa’s cum. It was good; Charisma’s was better.

I moaned anyways, my pussy on fire as Tanisha coated us. Charisma whimpered, her own tongue sliding across her lips. She, too, had her first taste of another futa’s cum. Wild, incestuous lust surged through me.

I threw my arms around my futa-sister’s neck, pressing my small boobs into her lush tits. I attacked her face, licking and lapping up the cum. I moaned, possessed by my need to taste it. Charisma groaned. Then her tongue brushed my cheek, cleaning up Tanisha’s spunk.

“Fuck me, that’s hot,” groaned Tanisha, her dark cock dripping precum a few inches from our faces.

I lapped up a big dollop of cum and then kissed my futa-sister right on the lips. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, letting her revel in the salty flavor. She moaned, our tongues snowballing the other futa’s jizz back and forth.

It was so amazing. My tongue danced with hers. They swirled around each other. I shuddered, my pussy growing molten as we loved each other. Shared this passion. More futa-jizz fell down our faces. I was so glad we could enjoy this passion with each other.

I loved my futa-sister with all my heart. I wanted to share every depraved and naughty delight with her.


Charisma Lacy

I broke the kiss with my sister, panting. The taste of Tanisha’s cum lingered on my mouth. Somehow, it tasted even better than my own. I trembled at that. My futa-dick throbbed, so hard. My pussy dripped juices.

“Mmm, that was good,” Krysten moaned. Her tongue swept across her lips, gathering a dollop of Tanisha’s cum that had dribbled down past her nose. She held it out at the end of her tongue.

I leaned in and sucked it off her tongue, the salty flavor melting in my mouth.

“Goddess, that’s fucking hot,” groaned Tanisha. Her round breasts jiggled above me. “I can’t believe I just got to see that.”

“I know,” I groaned, my heart hammering in my chest. “It was ... fun.”

My sister beamed.

“I’m still hard,” groaned Tanisha. “I can’t believe that. It was so hot. I have to fuck one of you.”

I shuddered, my virgin pussy clenching. A part of me wanted to be chosen. I just sucked a futa’s dick and shared the passion with my little sister. Before last week, I never thought I could do that. That I would want to do that, let alone enjoy it. What would it be like to be fucked?

Tanisha swallowed. “Krysten,” she said quickly. “I’ll fuck your pussy while your futa-sister fucks your mouth.”

“Yay, my first Black cock!” Krysten cheered like she had a bucket list of sex acts she wanted to check off.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.