Futa Naked in School 03 - Futa Mvp's Reward - Cover

Futa Naked in School 03 - Futa Mvp's Reward

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Taboo Futa Passion Exposed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Taboo Futa Passion Exposed - When a futa (a hermaphrodite) and her little sister are chosen to attend classes naked for a week before the championship game, they have to make one naughty choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Charisma Lacy’s Week, Monday

“It’s not too late to say no to the Program,” Lola Lovell said as she stood before the auditorium for the weekly Program Assembly. The blonde, wearing a puritanical dress of gray, stood on a box beneath the banner urging every student to show spirit for the football team. “You don’t have to surrender your morality and strip naked to attend school. If we all resist, they can’t force such perfidy upon us.”

“Give it a rest,” I groaned to the blonde girl. She was president of the Purity Society. “The rest of us like it.”

“Perverted futas like you are part of the problem, Charisma,” Lola said, her green eyes lancing on me like a hawk’s.

I shrugged, my futa-cock throbbing. “Maybe you’ll get picked today. I’d love to see you walking around school naked.”

Her back stiffened. She clutched her cross in her hand and sniffed.

“Don’t antagonize her,” my little sister groaned. Krysten walked at my side, a freshman two years my junior. Even though it was late October, and we were heading to the seventh or eighth one of these assemblies, she still looked nervous.

I put my arm around my little sister. It was an older futa-sister’s job to be protective. Krysten was cute. My dick tingled in my panties and a hot thrill rippled out of my pussy as I pictured my auburn-haired sister naked. She had these blue eyes that would just shine without anything covering her pale, fourteen-year-old body. Her small breasts would look so cute, and I wondered what her nipples were like?

Mine hardened atop my large breasts. They were big and pillowy. Unlike a lot of my futa-friends, I had to wear a bra thanks to the size of my tits. My nipples poked against the V-necked, green top I wore today to compliment my fiery hair and match my eyes.

“You’re not going to get picked,” I told her.

She squirmed.

“And if you do, well, I’ll spend all day caressing your tits and pussy so the other futas can’t.”

Her cheeks went scarlet. Krysten stiffened against me. She glanced up at me. She licked her lips then opened her mouth like she wanted to say something. Then my sister broke away from me and darted across the auditorium toward where the freshmen sat.

I blinked at that, my dick throbbing.

America had changed in the last decade. All manner of decency laws were repealed. The age of consent was lowered to fourteen nationwide. Incest laws were thrown out. You could go naked in public if you wanted or even have sex. It was your right to enjoy your sexual freedom. To encourage it, the Program was born.

In high schools across America, students were chosen to attend school naked. How they were chosen and how many each week was left up to each school’s administration. While students were in the Program, they had to be naked at all times at school (save for any protective equipment like wearing shoes or aprons in chemistry), they had to use the opposite gender’s restroom (futas in the girls’ restroom and locker rooms and vice versa), and had to given into “reasonable requests.”

There had been some confusion about reasonable requests early on. Our school’s star quarterback, a sophomore named Shelena, had pushed the line a few times. You could touch a person in the Program, caress their tits, pussies, asses, or futa-cocks, but you couldn’t penetrate them without consent. If you did, you could be in big trouble.

Shelena took things right to the line and then stuck her futa-dick’s tip just over it.

Besides touching, reasonable requests included asking them to pose, to do naughty things, and teachers could use them as aides in classes. I hear a few health classes and biology classes had gotten pretty wild.

I passed the football team all gathered together watching some of the cheerleaders prancing before the crowds in their purple skirts, flashing gold spankies as they got the crowd excited for this week’s selections. Shelena was in the midst of them, a tall, Black futa with a cocky smile, her large tits swelling the stretchy top she wore.

She was such a bitch.

I sank down with the other juniors and waited for the fun to begin. My futa-dick was hard to watch the two girls chosen get stripped. I wasn’t too interested in the futas chosen. I wondered if this weak would have a theme, like the second week when the two girls running for homecoming queen had a slut off, or if it would be random.

The auditorium quieted down to an anticipatory hush as Principal McTaggart sauntered out. She was a redhead, like me, which made me feel some kinship to the older futa. She had a big smile on her face and a peppy bounce to her step, her breasts jiggling in her blouse.

“Good morning, Futa-Rams!” she cried when she reached the podium in the center, the auditorium split in half, the bleachers on either side crowded with students.

A mighty cheer roared through the crowd. Many were waving banners of purple and gold.

“I know you are all excited for our football team!” the principal said as they cheers died down. “They are kicking butt this year, aren’t they!”

“GO FUTA-RAMS!” the football team all shouted from their section, the futas all cheering in delight, many wearing their letter jackets.

“But that’s not why we’re here this morning,” said Principal McTaggart. “I know many of you are eager for the new choices, especially Lizaveta. I see she’s got her camera ready.”

The blonde futa grinned, crouched in a skirt nearby ready to record the moment. She loved following around the girls chosen, snapping photos of them for the yearbook, or so she claimed. I bet the futa had a massive collection of spank material now.

Smart freshman.

“Okay, ladies first,” Principal McTaggart said. She reached in. “Ooh, we got a senior. Kassy Quickley!”

Cheers rippled through the crowd as a busty girl with brown hair rose from the auditorium. Her cheeks were flushed, but she blew kisses to the crowd as she strolled down the bleachers. She was already stripping naked as she sauntered towards the principal. I groaned, my dick so hard, eager for the fun to begin. It twitched and pulsed in my panties as she dropped her bra, bearing those big tits.

“Yes, yes, futas, she is lovely,” the principal purred, clearly ogling the topless senior. Staff wasn’t allowed to touch us even with the age of consent being lowered. Another rule to keep down any abuse. “Now, for our second girl, we have ... a cute freshman. Nice. Krysten Lacy, you’re up. Let’s see that rocking bod!”

My jaw dropped.

Across the auditorium, I found my little sister slowly rising to her feet, her slender body trembling in her long-sleeved, blue blouse and the black skirt she wore over her teal tights. She crept out, sweeping back her auburn hair behind her ears.

“Don’t be shy, Krysten,” the principal purred. “You’ve seen all your friends go through with this.”

“You’ll be fine,” the freshman girl who went the very first week shouted. I’d gangbanged her in the bathroom during her week. She was leaning against a blonde futa with glasses. “You can do it.”

“Damn, that’s your sister,” Xanthippe, a Hispanic futa, groaned beside me.

I nodded, watching as Krysten grabbed the hem of her blouse. She trembled beside the principal them, drawing in a deep breath, pulled it up. She exposed her small breasts cradled in a light-blue bra. The principal took her blouse, sticking it in a bag. My sister unzipped her skirt next, dropping it down her thighs. Her tights clung to her, the fabric of her panties bleeding through the teal material. She doffed her shoes.

Her cheeks were scarlet as her eyes met mine.

“You can do it, Krysten!” I shouted to my little sister, my pussy on fire. My futa-dick had never been harder.

She peeled down her tights, rolling them down her ivory thighs. She had a dainty pair of panties on beneath, a darker shade of blue from her leggings. She wiggled her hips, bending over, her firm titties hardly swing in her blouse.

“Isn’t she just cute?” cooed the principal, taking the tights. “Let’s get the rest of you off.”

My sister’s face was strawberry-red now. She reached behind her, fumbling with her bra fastener. The entire auditorium, mostly futas including myself, groaned as her small titties came into view. I groaned as those perky mounds topped by dusky-pink nipples.

Her flush spread down her neck to her collarbone, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed rapidly. She hooked her panties waistband and, with a tense look on her face, shoved them down her thighs.

My dick almost erupted at the sight of the soft down of fiery hair between her legs. She stepped out of her panties and squirmed beside Kassy. My sister’s small tits jiggled, her hands clenched tight before her belly.

“Goddess, that’s incredible,” I groaned, seeing my little sister naked for the first time. My clit-dick wanted to break out of my panties.

Her eyes met mine for a moment, then Krysten looked down at her feet.

“Futas next!” purred the principal, her hand shoving into the bag to draw the name. “Let’s see ... Nope, that’s a freshman. You lucked out, Paloma.” She reached in again and... “Here we are. Ooh, now this is quite the coincidence. Charisma Lacy.”

Silence crashed into me. People were shouting around me, but the sounds didn’t register. I felt stunned. How could I be picked the same week as my little sister? I rose, the world spinning around me, and stumbled down the bleacher steps. Cheerleaders shook pompoms as I passed through them, wicked smiles on their lips.

Whatever naughty words they said only sounded like muffled moans. The blood screaming through my ears drowned out everything but my hammering heart.

My eyes were fixed on my little sister. I came closer and closer to her trembling, naked body. Her breasts quivered. I could see a sheen of perspiration on her face. Her blue eyes flashed up to meet mine, electrifying my body.

I had to strip naked before my little sister.

Though there were several hundred people staring at me, girls and futas both, it was only Krysten’s eyes I felt on my body. I trembled as she fidgeted before me, her eyes wide as I drew up the hem of my blouse, pulling it up my belly, sliding it higher and higher until I unveiled my tits in a cream-colored bra. My cheeks burned. I was stripping naked for her.

I reached behind me; unhooked my bra. My breasts spilled out of the cups, large and soft, rippling with my every movement. Her tongue flicked across her lips. A shudder went through my little sister.

She mouthed, “Wow.”

Her eyes were locked on my breasts, following their sway as I attacked my skirt. It was red and pleated, a flirty, bright color. I liked to be bold. I unhooked the fastener and the short zipper rasped. I shoved them down, my panties constrained in matching panties, the cream-hued fabric cut to mold around my hard dick. It witched. It throbbed.

My little sister swallowed.

I handed over my skirt. My pussy felt so wet. The interest in my little sister’s eyes sent this incestuous rush through me. There was this taboo thrill racing through me to unveil myself. I wiggled my hips back and forth. And then I thrust down my panties.

I groaned as I bent over, my breasts swaying. My futa-dick sprang out, bouncing hard before me. It thrust from the shaved folds of my pussy right where a clit would be on a girl. On my little sister. As I stepped out of my panties, I stared at her fiery bush.

My sister’s juices dotted the tight curls. Through them, I could see parts of her pink slit and ... maybe the hard nodule of her clit poking out of her folds. I shuddered as I straightened, my dick bobbing, my sister’s head watching.

“You’re ... big, Charisma,” she said, her words taut.

“Yeah,” I said. In the background, the final futa, a sophomore, was called. I hardly paid attention as my eyes drank in my sister’s beauty. She was so nubile and beautiful, quivering. She looked in need of protecting, like I should swoop in and wrap my arm around her, shielding her from the hungers of the other futas in the school.

“Now get to class!” I heard the principal say and a crash of sounds surged around me.

“Charisma!” my sister gasped and threw herself at me.

I groaned as my cock was trapped between us. She was shorter than me, her face burying between my breasts. I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing against our bellies, drinking in the warmth of her. I shuddered as both her hands gripped my tits, squeezing them around her face.

“Krysten,” I gasped, my hands sliding around her body to her hips. I moved lower. “It’s going to be okay.”

My hands went lower. I had groped every girl in the Program at least once, fucked three of them, including Umeko, and now I had my sister’s rump gripped in my hands. Her ass felt peachy and hot as she squirmed against me, her breath hot. I swallowed, shaking.

“Oh, you two are so cute,” the redheaded freshman girl said. I should know her name. I fucked her. “Aren’t they, Candice?”

“Yeah,” the blonde futa with her said, pushing up her glasses. “Though you’re cuter, Ginny.”

The redhead blushed and clung to her.

“Damn, Charisma, your little sister is humping you,” groaned Xanthippe. “Lucky.”

“Yeah, she’s cute,” said Stacey Ward, the futa-captain of our swim team. Her short, dyed-purple hair swayed about her face.

“I think they’re adorable,” said Denice. She won homecoming queen almost two months ago.

“Yeah, that’s one word for it,” purred Shelena.

Denice rolled her eyes and marched away, leading her rival, and now—or so rumors claimed—sex slave, Umeko, after her.

The senior girl was swarmed by futas and the sophomore futas with girls. Others were circling us. The futas were holding back, maybe because of me, while the girls were all giggling and cooing. I grinned at them as I held my sister.

“Such a protective big futa-sister,” gushed Kalena Apikalia, a Hawaiian girl from my Mythology class.

“I know, I wish I had a futa-sister that nice,” a girl I didn’t know said.

“Adorable,” squealed the Turkish lesbian who managed to eat out most girls who went through the Program. She licked her lips. “I’ll let you play with your sister.”

“Thanks,” I said, my dick throbbing against my sister’s belly.

“Yeah, that is a naughty sight to see,” said Shelena. The Black futa had her arms folded beneath her large tits. They jiggled as she eyed us. “You got your hands on her first. I get that. She’s your sister and all. Mmm, what a waste. I bet she’d squeal on my dick.”

My sister shook her head, rubbing her face between my tits.

“She’s just shy,” I said. I stared down at my sister, her blue eyes peering up from between my tits. “You don’t have to fuck anyone you don’t want to.”

She smiled at me, her hips wiggling, rubbing her stomach against my dick.

I couldn’t help groaning.

Shelena snorted. “I bet your dick is so hard right now, Charisma.”

“It is,” Krysten said. “She’s pressing against my tummy.”

Kalena giggled. “So adorable!”

“I know,” the Turkish girl moaned. “I want to eat her pussy so bad.”

“You can eat my pussy, Adile,” said Patty Abbott. She was in the Program two weeks ago. “Interested.”

“Yep!” They darted off, the Program already having a big effect on the school.

Shelena moved in. “How hard are you, Charisma?”

“Why? You want to suck my cock?” I asked, my dick throbbing against my sister’s belly. I hated how Shelena looked at Krysten.

“No, no, just figure your little sister wants to.” Shelena stopped right before us. Her hand stroked up my little sister’s back.

Krysten shuddered against me.

“Krysten, I want you to get on your knees and give your futa-sister a handjob,” Shelena said. “While I film it.”

She pulled out her camera.

“You’re a cock-fucking prick,” I muttered to Shelena.

She winked at me. “Reasonable request. Unless you want me to talk to Principal McTaggart.”

“It’s fine,” Krysten said, her voice bright, even cheery. There was a wicked gleam in her eyes. Almost a whisper, so low I wasn’t sure I heard her said it, breathed from her lips: “It’s your cock...”

Then she slid down my body. I groaned at the feel of her small breasts rubbing against my stomach. I hardly noticed them until now. Her hands snagged my cock, both wrapped around them. She knelt there, her auburn hair sweeping about her face, her blue eyes shining.

She pistoned her hands up and down my dick, my cock aimed at her face. Shelena grinned, her phone out, recording it. Others did, too. Flashes strobed as pics were taken. Lizaveta appeared, snapping away with her expensive camera.

“Ooh, this is hot,” Lizaveta moaned as she immortalized my little sister stroking my futa-dick.

“Krysten,” I groaned, pleasure spilling down my cock to my pussy. My hands clenched. I didn’t know what to do with them. The watching girls and Shelena crowded in closer. Someone grabbed my ass, squeezing my rump.

“Just a little slut for your cock, eh?” Shelena asked.

“Fuck you, she’s just doing what you told her to,” I growled while my sister pumped her hands faster.

“Naw, she wants her big futa-sister’s dick bad.” Shelena chuckled. “Right?”

My sister whimpered than nodded her head.

I shuddered, this incestuous rush shooting through me. My pussy clenched, juices running down my thighs. A second hand grabbed my other butt-cheek, this girl’s fingernails longer. I shuddered as they massaged me, crowding around, watching my little sister’s hand stroking up and down my cock.

Krysten had this look of awe on her face, my cock inches from her lips. She stared at my dick’s tip, precum budding at the tip. She stroked her hands up and down my cock faster and faster, brushing my pussy folds on her downstroke.

“Krysten,” I groaned, the pleasure spilling through my body. My bare toes flexed into the polished floor.

“You like that, huh?” Shelena asked. She licked her plump lips, her large tits quivering in her tight top. “Mmm, I know I would. Your little sister is hot.”

“She’s definitely into it,” groaned Kalena from my right. It had to be her fingernails digging into my ass.

“She’s really jerking you off,” another girl moaned. “Feel good, Charisma?”

“Yeah,” I groaned.

“Really?” my sister asked.

I nodded my head, staring down at her eyes, my large tits swaying as I shuddered. “You’re doing great.”

“She’s going to cum all over your face,” said Shelena. “Unless ... You could suck on her cock. Wouldn’t that be hot? Contain that mess. Get a nice mouthful of your—”

Krysten swallowed the tip of my girl-dick in a flash, pleasure exploding down my cock.

“Damn, you are fast, little slut,” Shelena said. “Making me hard. You can suck mine later.”

“You can’t make her do that, or this,” I moaned as my sister sucked hard on my cock. Her lips sealed about the shaft. The suction ran down to my juicy pussy. Cream ran down my thighs while my ovaries grew tighter and tighter.

“I just suggested it,” said Shelena. “She did it. Eager for it.”

“So eager for it,” moaned Kalena. She squeezed my rump hard.

My little sister nursed on my futa-dick. She loved it. Her tongue danced around the crown. Pleasure surged to my pussy. My sister stroked the base of my cock while her flushed cheeks hollowed, her blue eyes shining with glassy joy.

This was incredible. I didn’t know if it was the audience watching or the fact that my sister blew me that made this feel amazing. My pussy clenched. The incestuous rush shot through me as I came closer and closer to erupting.

“Krysten!” I groaned, my big tits heaving. My hair swayed about my body. “Oh, wow, Krysten ... You’re ... You’re...”

“Make sure you swallow,” Shelena said. “Futas love it when their cute, little sisters swallow.”

“Uh-huh,” a girl purred in the crowd.

My dick twitched, throbbed. Everyone was going to see this. It would be on Facebook soon. On Twitter. My sister sucked with hunger, her mouth bobbing up and down my cock. She made such naughty sounds. These dirty, slurping noises.

It was incredible.

I couldn’t hold out any longer. Didn’t want to. My large breasts quivered before me as I gripped my sister’s auburn hair. I held her tight locks as she sucked hard on my futa-cock. She had a hunger about her. A wanton desire to devour my jizz.

I groaned, my heart pumping in my chest, and then I erupted. My incestuous cum fired into my little sister’s mouth. Pleasure slammed through me. With each eruption, ecstasy fired out of my cock. My pussy convulsed. Juices spilled down my thighs, soaking me as I swayed.

“Ooh, that’s hot,” Kalena moaned, squeezing my rump. “You’re cumming in her mouth.”

“Just flooding the little slut’s mouth!” groaned Shelena, filming it all.

“Oh, that’s hot!” groaned a new futa darting up. Teal Constable was always around the naked girls. “Is that your futa-sister, Krysten? Hot!”

“I know,” groaned a girl.

“Krysten,” I moaned as my sister sucked down my cum. She gulped it down with hungry swallows. I swayed, my eyes fluttering. This was incredible to feel. This wonderful pleasure bursting out of me. I swayed. My eyes fluttered. “Goddess, you’re amazing.”

“She’s swallowing it all down,” Shelena grinned. “Just the way a good sister should.”

She was. She gulped down my cum while her blue eyes stared up at me, glossy with her lust. I swayed, my heart pounding in my chest. My breast quivered and heaved, slapping together as a final blast of cum fired out of my cock and caused my body to buck in rapture.

Stars danced before my eyes.

My little sister swallowed every drop of my cum. She sucked hard as her mouth popped off my dick. She panted. I stared down at her, drool and some of my pearly futa-jizz gleaming at the corners of her mouth.

“Goddess damn, that was hot,” Shelena groaned.

“Kiss her!” cooed Kalena. “Kiss your big futa-sister.”

My sister bounded to her feet, her little breasts jiggling. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth covered in my own girl-spunk. My pussy, still tingling from my orgasm, clenched at the taste of jizz.

It was salty and ... It wasn’t bad. I hadn’t ever tasted my spunk before. I shuddered, her tongue dancing in my mouth. I held her tight, the room spinning around me. My heart beat so fast as everyone whooped and hollered. They clapped us on. They wolf-whistled. They gushed. They thought our incestuous display was hot.

Everyone but Shelena.

When my sister broke the kiss and left me panting, I noticed the football player talking with the principal. I was glad the futa-bitch was gone. I hated the cunt. She thought her cunt didn’t stink just because our team was undefeated so far this year with the championship game for our division coming up on Saturday.

They gave her a pass. I knew she was bullying this freshman Hispanic futa named Paloma. Shelena was rumored to have coerced a few of the Program girls into giving her blowjobs and even fucking her. She was disgusting.

“You two are so cute,” gushed Kalena, drawing my attention back to my little sister.

“Yeah,” Teal said, nodding her head. She groped her futa-dick through her skirt. “Can I get a blowjob, Krysten?”

My little sister wrinkled her nose. “No way.”

“She just sucks her big futa-sister’s dick,” said another girl. “Guess you got to jerk it off again, Teal.”

“She could do that for me?” the futa said, arching an eyebrow at my sister.

“Oh, yeah?” I asked. “When she needs to get to class?” I loomed over Teal, my big tits swaying, my futa-cock thrusting before me.

Teal’s face paled. Then she swallowed. “Right, right, sorry. Just ... uh ... I got class, too.” The futa scurried off, her skirt swaying, her short, blonde hair bouncing about her shoulders. I shook my head, putting a protective arm around my little sister. She clung to me, her naked body so warm and silky against mine.

The girls around us all gushed in delight.


Krysten Lacy

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.