7 November 2008
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan and Tina spend their 'wedding weekend' attending a swingers club in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan and Sherry walked hand in hand into the playroom. He noticed that Tina was on her back with the husband eating her pussy and the wife astride her face. “Did I miss him fucking you?”

“Sorry, my love; yes, you did, and he gave me a good, strong cum. I’m sure you’ll hear me cumming again several times before our weekend is over.”

“I’m sure I will.”

“Hi Sherry, don’t you have a beautiful body!” Tina remarked on her full breasts and generally slender figure. “I want to watch you fuck her, honey.”

Dan laid Sherry on the king-sized padded mattress and laid lightly on her. Their lips met as her arms and legs enveloped him closer. She cupped her breasts, offering her nipples to his lips. He stretched each one, making them hard, then his tongue licked a trail down her flat stomach.

Dan appreciated that she kept her bush well trimmed and felt the soft, wiry hairs on his nose as he began to explore her pussy. He inhaled her aroma, lacking aroused juices, and pulled back the skin covering her clit, making love to her pussy.

He could soon taste her growing excitement and the unique flavour of her juices. Sherry was deliriously happy, never having had her pussy loved like this before. Sherry began to moan softly, her knees bending and her fingers gripping his hair. Before long, Dan was rewarded with her body bucking to the reactions of one of the strongest cums she ever experienced. Her noise was so loud that several looked at her as she came. Tina smiled proudly, knowing Dan had satisfied another woman.

His tongue tasted her special flavour, lapping up her juices. Trying to recover her heavy breathing, she pulled him up her body and smothered him with appreciative kisses. “You beautiful fucker, that was the best, strongest cum I’ve ever had!”

Sherry placed her hand between them, stroking his cock, then guided his hard rod into her yearning pussy. His cock easily sank into her wet pussy and began fucking her.

“Despite what you may think, you are the first restaurant guest I’ve let fuck me.”

“I feel very honoured.”

The new lovers continued to enjoy their experience as Dan glanced at Tina, happily taking on her stud’s cock. Lisa was equally enjoying her cock and sharing kisses with the wife.

Soon Dan heard Tina’s lover fuck his cum into her, and then Lisa’s stud came. Unlike Dan, neither guy offered to lick their pussies clean, so towels were used to catch the flow of cum.

Tina and Lisa thanked their couples and joined Dan to finish fucking Sherry. They began to kiss, and Lisa placed Tina on her back and turned around on her. Dan continued to fuck Sherry as he watched them share a sensual sixty-nine.

“Don’t lick the other’s pussy too much; save some cum for me,” he said.

“We will.”

Dan tried to last, but watching Tina lick Lisa’s teen pussy was too much for him, and he fired off several spurts of cum into Sherry. They shared several kisses as the last of his cum seeped out, then his cock slipped from her. She was pleasantly surprised when he kissed his way down her body and began to lick her clean.

“I wish men were so thoughtful to me and lick my pussy clean like you are doing.” Sherry bent her knees, watching Dan please her.

“My husband loves to lick pussy after he’s fucked it, no matter who the woman is,” Tina admitted.

“He’s every wife’s dream of a husband,” she agreed.

“If Sherry doesn’t mind, will you leave some cum for me to lick up?” Lisa asked.

“I don’t mind at all,” she smiled, motioning Dan off her body. She stayed on her back as Tina moved to replace him. He lay beside Lisa and, turning around, used his tongue to find any remnants of her lover’s cum.

Once satisfied she was clean, he moved to his back and, spreading Tina’s legs, pulled her pussy down to lick it clean. “Mmm, I love my husband licking my cunt after a guy has fucked me!” She said.

“Sherry, how long can you stay with us?” Tina asked.

“Not too much longer. I work tomorrow afternoon.” Sherry laid on her back, motioning for Dan to lay on her. They lay for several minutes, then she began to suck on his cock. As Sherry gave him a sensual blow job, Tina ate her pussy giving her a wonderful climax.

Sherry then said a reluctant goodbye, kissing them and changing into her sexy top and skirt. She went home.


“Now, what would you like to do?” Dan asked.

“My hormones still need satisfying, and I need more cock,” Tina said. “We’ll be back in a few minutes. We need our pussies clean for more fucking.”

When they returned, Dan led them to the main room, where they relaxed with a drink while watching a wife use the stripper’s pole to do her own routine for her husband and other guys watching. They appreciated her show and applauded when she was finished. Going to her husband, he watched as she lined up three guys and proceeded to give them each a blow job.

Dan pointed to the wall beside the bar and said, “That’s the board that Sherry mentioned women can advertise for some sexy fun. You could place a time and room if you want to have a gang bang tomorrow.”

“Should I put my name down for one, a gang bang?”

“Yes, that’s one of the reasons we’re here in Ottawa.”

Tina stood and walked to the board, Dan and many other men admiring her cute bare ass. She picked up the marker pen and, thinking for a moment, wrote on the board. She hurried back to Dan, sitting quickly and taking his hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.