7 November 2008
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan and Tina spend their 'wedding weekend' attending a swingers club in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan escorted them inside the busy Tilted Kilt restaurant. They were met by a pretty hostess wearing a very small red and black checkerboard tartan-themed bikini-looking bra with an open white shirt tied loosely under her breasts. Moving out from the counter, they could see she was wearing a matching micro-mini kilt, or skirt, that sat low on her hips and had a non-existent hem. Her slender legs were covered with white knee-high socks to complete her sexy look.

“Do you have a table with a bench seat instead of chairs?” Dan asked. She checked the seating plan and asked them to follow her. Dan, Tina, and Lisa noticed the other servers wore the same sexy-looking uniforms. Tina and Dan sat, placing Lisa between them.

“You waitress will be with you shortly,” she smiled, viewing the mostly revealing breasts of the two women and placing three menus in front of them.

“I bet wearing a bikini top and next to no skirt, the women serve a lot of hard-ons in here,” Dan joked.

“We’ll have to see,” Lisa teased, rubbing his crotch.

“I bet they serve a lot of breast meat in here too,” Tina added to the fun.


Moments later, a young woman, likely in her late teens, stopped at their table. “Hi, I’m Sherry, your server.” The design of the white shirt drew attention to her red tartan bra-clad breasts, which were very close to the size of Lisa’s.

Sherry asked if they wanted to order anything from the bar. Dan stayed with diet pop, while Tina and Lisa had rye and ginger. “I’ll take your menu order when I return.” Sherry paused for a moment, looking at Dan. “Are you Tom Hanks pretending to be someone else?”

“I wish I was! No, I’m Dan Hayward, Tom, and I get mistaken for doubles quite often.” Sherry left to get their drink order. “I wonder what she wears under her kilt,” Dan joked of the often-asked question to a bagpiper.

“Why don’t you ask her?” Tina challenged.

“I don’t want to get my face slapped if she feels insulted.”

“That would likely happen only if you touched her small ass.”

Looking at the menu, Dan made fun of two entries: the skinny arse and the big arse burgers.

Sherry returned with their drinks, placing them in front of them. Dan’s eyes took in her deep cleavage so closely that he could lean over and place his face between her breasts.

“My husband wants to know what you wear under your kilt,” Tina asked.

“I get that question all the time from men who try to lift up my kilt.” She leaned closer to them and said, “I’m wearing a white thong.”

While they waited for their meal order, Dan placed Lisa’s left leg over his right, and Tina did the same to her right. Lisa accepted first his fingers exploring her pussy, and then Tina’s added to her pleasure.

“I don’t dare look to see if people can see under our table,” she sighed.

“If they can, they’re getting quite the show,” Tina said to her.

Soon, Dan could feel Lisa moving her ass on the seat, her breathing growing heavy. She leaned her head against Dan’s shoulder, then her mouth against his shirt. Just as Sherry arrived with their meals, Lisa’s body began to jolt, her knee hitting the underside of their table.

“Dan ... Dan ... uhhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sighed.

Sherry slowly placed the plates on the table, recognizing the distinctive sounds of a woman cumming. She glanced at Lisa’s lap, noticing Dan’s fingers between her legs. She covered her mouth to hide her snickering.

Sherry leaned closer. “Did he just make you cum?” Lisa was too embarrassed to speak, so she nodded her head. Still leaning close, giving them a very good view of her barely contained breasts, she said, “Wow, are you three ever gutsy? I’ve had other girls tell me they had a customer cum in here, but you’re my first!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.