7 November 2008 - Cover

7 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and Tina spend their 'wedding weekend' attending a swingers club in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Hours later, Dan and Tina arrived at the Holiday Inn Ottawa East on Joseph Cyr Street. Tina tied the bow to her dress, leaving it sensually very loose. Dan held their suitcase and her hand as they walked through the sliding glass doors.

“Good afternoon, and welcome to the Holiday Inn.” They were greeted by the friendly smile of a teenage girl.

“Hello, we have reservations for Mr. and Mrs. Dan and Tina Hayward,” she proudly announced. They noticed her plastic name tag read, Lisa.

“I finally have you saying Mr. and Mrs.” Dan smiled, and she quickly kissed his cheek.

The girl looked up the name on her computer. “Yes, I have it here. Two adults for tonight and Saturday night staying in the Royal Suite. Are you on your honeymoon?”

“No, but after ten years of a happy, sex-filled marriage, it feels like we’re still on our honeymoon,” Tina grinned, gripping Dan’s hand. Her turn sideways to look at him gave Lisa a clear view of her right nipple.

As Dan filled out the registration form, Tina and the pretty girl exchanged glances. She figured Lisa was about her size in height and figure. Tina turned sideways again, giving Lisa a good side profile of her revealing breasts.

“I love your dress; it’s very sexy,” Lisa complimented, feeling her heart rate increase.

“Thank you for noticing. I think it would look good on you too. We have similar figures,” Tina said, admiring her slender shape.

“I see you’re from Trenton; welcome to Ottawa. Here are your pass cards; you’re in room 669.” Lisa smiled, handing them each a card. She let her hand linger on both as they took the card from her.

“I love the number sixty-nine and what it implies.” Tina smiled at her.

“I hope you’ll enjoy your stay, and if there’s anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, I’m just a phone call away.”

“I can think of several things you could do for us to make our stay very enjoyable,” Tina remarked, observing the shape and size of Lisa’s breasts.

“Why do you always think every woman is willing to have sex with us?” Dan mentioned, adding to Tina’s suggestive remarks.

“Just call it women’s intuition,” she smiled at Lisa. “Aren’t I right?”

“Yes, you are right,” Lisa quickly decided.

“I notice that you provide room service. I love giving the lucky boy or man a special thank you as a tip. I wouldn’t object if you provided us with the same personal service.”

“I think I can possibly provide you with the personal service that you both are seeking,” Lisa smiled.

They walked hand-in-hand to the elevator. “I can’t believe you! It’s supposed to be the guy making the moves on the woman, not his wife on her.”

“Don’t complain; I’ve got us a very sexy bed partner for sometime during our weekend. Be back in a moment,” she said, giving him a quick kiss and returning to Lisa.

“Hi Lisa, I know video cameras are watching us; do they record our voices?”

“No.”

“I want to apologize for being so forward with you. When I meet a young, beautiful woman I’m attracted to, I usually make a suggestion fairly quickly.”

“When I saw you turn sideways and give me a very nice view of your breast, then accept my compliment for your very sexy dress and suggest it would look good on me, I knew there was a mutual interest.”

“Dan and I will be going to the Oasis Aqualounge until about eleven. Here’s my key card. If you are interested in being with my husband and me and spending the night with us, then will you let yourself in and wait for us? We’ll definitely make the wait worth your while.”

“Isn’t the Oasis a swinger’s club?”

“Yes, it is; Dan and I love having sex with other couples and singles,” she smiled, touching her hand to give her the card. “If you decide not to, then we’ll know when we enter our room. Wear something very sexy for us.”

“I will, and I look forward to being with you and your husband and staying the night. I’m off at seven.”

“What was all that about?” Dan asked as she returned to his side.

“I was just making sure that Lisa would be waiting for us when we return from the Oasis tonight. She said she’s off work at seven.”

“You told her we’re going to a swingers club?”

“Yes, I did, to make certain she knew that we were going to have sex with her. Lisa is also staying overnight with us too.”

“I love how easy you can pick up a woman for us to fuck!” He smiled and escorted her into the elevator.


They relaxed, cuddling and kissing, and freshened up. Dan called Karen and Wendy to tell them they had arrived safely and would keep in touch. They decided to check out the Oasis Aqualounge before going for the evening. Tina wore the same dress, barely tied up. A fresh splash of brown sugar and vanilla perfume on her breasts and her bald pussy and she was ready for action.

Dan followed Tina’s directions, and they found the Oasis Aqualounge in the southeastern industrial area. They noticed the small, three-story converted building, and the only indication was the curved archway that resembled the head of a cock or the fleshy hood that covered a clit.

They held hands before entering the building. “Hi and welcome to the Oasis; are you members?” A curvy teen in a very low top asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.