7 November 2008 - Cover

7 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan and Tina spend their 'wedding weekend' attending a swingers club in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan loaded the suitcase into the trunk of his red Shelby. It would be one of the last days of the year he could drive it before winter set in, and the trip to Ottawa would give it a good run.

Dan and Tina gave Karen, Wendy, and the rest of the family hugs and kisses. “Please, do everything we’d do!” Karen teased her husband.

“We will! I don’t think pictures and video are allowed in the Oasis, but we may try to find a club or bar for some sexy fun,” he said.

“Or entertaining a few guys or gals in our hotel room,” Tina added.


Dan smiled as Tina sat on the passenger seat, giving him her usual flash of bare pussy. “No bras or panties on this trip,” she smiled, holding his hand as he shifted gears.

“Why are we stopping at the Quinte Mall?” She asked twenty minutes later.

“I have something to show you before we get too far.”

“Okay,” she smiled, holding his hand.

Dan loved the side profile of her low, wide-cut top, under an open light coat, and non-existent hemmed short skirt. She smiled, gripping his hand and enjoying his eyes on her.

He walked her into the Peoples Jewellers store. “We have been living together since the night of your house fire. You only mentioned it once in passing that there was something missing from your left hand. I love you, Tina, and it would please me very much if you’d wear a wedding ring to honour our love for each other. I know we can’t be legally married, but I feel we are like husband and wife.”

“Oh my god, yes! Yes! I love you, Dan!” She said it loudly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Wow, I didn’t expect that kind of reaction from a woman who once valued her independence.”

“You’ve beaten me down to become a cock and pussy loving slut, whose happy being your wife!”

“Shhh! Keep your voice down; people will hear you!” He said this, glancing at a few other customers in the store.

“I’m a happily married slut who loves a lot of different cocks!” She said it loudly, looking straight at him. He lightly covered her mouth with the palm of his hand. She playfully pulled his hand partially from her mouth and said, “My husband loves watching men fuck his wife!” She started to giggle. “You should see the look on your face, and it’s priceless! I love you!”

“Will you serious up and pick out a wedding ring set?”

“Wow, that sure was a short engagement and wedding; when’s the honeymoon?”

“We’re going on it to Ottawa!” He grinned.


“May I help you?” A pretty-looking woman approached them.

“Yes, you can; we’re shopping for a wedding ring set.”

“Congratulations; you look like a very nice couple,” the woman complimented.

“I think so too,” Tina said, kissing his cheek.

“We have a wide selection to choose from at a wide range of prices.” She looked at the woman’s left hand, noticing it was bare, but the man’s left hand had two wedding rings on the fourth finger.

“I’m not so concerned about the price compared to what my fiance wants to wear.”

The saleswoman showed them different engagement and wedding ring pairs. Tina would lean closer to look at a ring set, which allowed her low-cut dress to reveal her right nipple to her.

“Ooh, I like this one!” Tina pointed.

“This one is a good choice also,” the woman said. “This one is a one point five-carat total weight Quad Princess-Cut Frame Diamond Bridal Set in 14K gold. It’s a size six.”

“That’s my ring size,” Tina said.

“May I?” He asked, taking the wedding ring and placing it on her fourth left finger.

“I do,” she blushed.

“And so do I,” he grinned, kissing her lightly on the lips.

“I hate to ask how much it is.” Tina wondered.

“It’s on sale: 2,799 regularly, 3,399.”

“Wow, that’s 600 dollars off the price, but still expensive,” Tina mentioned.

“And you’re not worth the investment? Would you wear these rings with love and pride for the rest of your life?”

“I do.” Her eyes sparkled in the interior lights.

“If I were a judge, I’d marry you two right now!” The saleswoman joked. “There is also a matching men’s wedding band.”

“I never thought about it; would you wear a wedding ring for me? I know you’re wearing one for Karen and Wendy. If it wouldn’t fit on your left finger, you could wear it on your right one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.