Lil Red Rape - Cover

Lil Red Rape

Copyright© 2018 by Jason white bitch breaker

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Unwilling redhead forced to Fuck BBC

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

I saw her every day at cheer practice. She was the newest cheerleader. She was that spoiled, preppy rich chick that has always had it easy. She was 15 and had coppery red long hair. She was petite. Maybe 5’4” and a little over 100 pounds. She had small barely b cup titties and a high firm ass. She had creamy fair skin and these hazel green eyes. She had perfect little white teeth and all the designer clothes. A few of the players on my team had asked her out but she rejected them. She was too good for the guys at this school.

I had checked into it. She used to go to a cushy private school in Georgia. Her dad went to jail for embezzling from his company, and they lost a lot of money. So now she went to a pubic school in Atlanta. She was used to rich prep school boys and didn’t want to mingle with regular boys.

I knew her type well. She was so polite and would never think of calling a black person a racial slur but Daddy ingrained it in her from birth not to date them. She proudly had “black friends” but never brought them home. She came from a religious school before and proudly paraded her Christian virtue around like a badge of honor. I don’t think it had sunk in that she was just a regular girl now and not a princess.

My name is Jay and I coach football. I am a 44 year old black man. I am in good shape and strong. 6’3” and 190 pounds of muscle. I grew up rough. I know it was wrong but every time I saw those cheerleader panties my Dick throbbed. I waited for my moment. I had white teen girls on my dick before and knew she would get it soon enough. I started following her and learning her routine. I picked my time carefully.

She always got a ride to her friend Chloe’s house after practice then cut through a couple of streets and across a park to get home. She never varied her path. There was a little patch of trees right by where she walked and that is where I hid. I was ready to pounce as soon as she came by. I saw a flash of red and white as she headed across the park. Stupidly she had in ear buds and was listening to music. She couldn’t hear me as I got in position. She walked right by me unaware and my heart was pounding.

I sprung out and grabbed her from behind covering her mouth with one hand putting a sharp knife to her throat with the other. She instantly went still. Her huge eyes glistened in the moonlight. Her small tits heaved up and down as her breath came hard and fast.

“Imma move my hand away, but if you scream I will stick my knife in your throat. You clear?”

She nodded and I pulled my hand away from her mouth and spun her around to face me.

“Coach Johnson??”

I grabbed a handful of her red hair and kissed her hard thrusting my tongue in her mouth. She tried to turn away but I twisted my hand in her hair till she whimpered and I explored her mouth with my tongue. She forced herself to be still and not fight. I loosened my hands in her hair and spun her around again. I kept my knife close to her throat and slid my hand up her shirt. She started to struggle again and slammed her elbow back as hard as she could. I let go in shock and she started to run. I caught her easily and we tumbled to the ground. She was face down and I reached for the rope in my pocket. I tied her hands tight behind her back and then rolled her.

I took my knife and cut away her cheerleader top. Then I slid my knife down and slide her bra between her tits with one quick move. Her perky little titties had little pink nipples that puckered in the cool night air. I grabbed those perfect tits and squeezed them. She thrashed around trying to escape my hand but I squeezed hard and thumbed her nipples. I lowered my mouth to one tit and took the whole thing in my mouth and sucked as my hand slid up her skirt. She was crying softly and whispering, “No. No. No. Please no.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.