Mommy's Hypnotic Discipline - Cover

Mommy's Hypnotic Discipline

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Mommy’s Hypnotic Surprise

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mommy’s Hypnotic Surprise - A mother uses hypnotism to gain the perfect family!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Note: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

Anna Miller

“So what did you want to speak to us about?” my neighbor Rita Bowers asked. She was the mother of Wendy, that little slut that helped my daughter destroy my kitchen a few days ago. Her daughter was turning into a handful the way my daughter had. And Wendy’s older sister, Sheila, was even worse.

Holly Anderson, another one of my neighbors, nodded. “This isn’t some sort of pyramid scheme, is it?” I laughed at that. I stood in Rita Bowers’s living room, eager to spread my ideas. I gripped my amulet, the garnet cool beneath my fingers. I loved the feel of the faceted gem. I twisted it, watching as the light from the flaw in the gem flashed across their vision.

“It’s not a pyramid scheme,” I said, shaking my head. “Not like when you tried to get us into selling those nasty acai berry supplements.”

Holly shifted, her cheeks blushing even as her eyes fixated on my gem. Rita, sitting on her couch, lowered the glass of iced tea she held. Rita was a petite woman, her black hair cut short in that “soccer mom” style. The expression in her face began to slacken.

“What ... is that... ?” Rita said, her hand shaking. “It’s ... It’s...”

“There’s something in it,” said Holly, her words growing slow.

The busty blonde, her breasts almost overflowing the low-cut halter top she wore, blinked her eyes. Her jeans were as tight as teenagers wore theirs. No wonder her daughter, Brenda, was brought home drunk. The way Holly acted...

I would fix her. Make her into a proper woman.

“It’s ... like a snake,” slurred Holly.

“Just look at it,” I said, my voice crooning. “Try and figure out what it is. Listen to my voice. You trust my voice. You know me. I’m your friend. Trustworthy.”

“Trustworthy...” said Rita. “You’re our friend.”

“Friend,” Holly said as my finger twisted the amulet. “Trust ... worthy...”

“I’m here to teach you how to discipline your daughters,” I said. “Aren’t you tired of how they act?”

Holly’s head nodded.

Rita’s forehead furrowed. Her head shook minutely. She disagreed. I’d educate her.

“Your daughters are wild. They are out of control. They have to be disciplined.”

“Wild...” Rita muttered.

“Disciplined,” said Holly. Her blue eyes were unfocused now. A little bit of drool built at the corner of her lips. This wonderful gem gave me such power. It was so wonderful to shape everyone to understand that naughty daughters had to be spanked.

Disciplined.

Enjoyed.

My pussy clenched, the heat building beneath my skirt. I wore nothing beneath my dress, no bra or panties. My juices dribbled down my thighs. My fingers clenched about the gem as I twisted it. I wanted my daughter here eating me. Feasting on me.

I’d hypnotized her to enjoy a new way to use her mouth. No more talking back to me. No more giving me lip. Now, she pleasured me.

“That’s right. Your daughters are wild and need to be controlled. They have to be disciplined when they’re bad.”

Holly nodded her head while Rita’s body trembled. “My daughters ... not wild.”

“Your daughters are wild,” I said. “Your daughters are bad girls. When you’re not around, they do terrible things. They have to be punished.”

“Oh ... no...” Rita said. “Bad ... when I’m not ... around...”

I nodded my head, twisting the pendant.

“That’s right. But I’m here to teach you how to handle your daughters,” I said. “Because I’m trustworthy. Right?”

“Trustworthy,” Holly said, her voice a monotone.

“You’re my friend,” Rita said. “Trustworthy.”

“That’s right.”

I heard footsteps approaching the door. Talking. I shuddered, my daughter was right on time. She was speaking with someone. I heard the giggles of teenage girls through the doors. Through the frosted window of Rita’s front door, two blurry figures approached. I smiled, so eager for it.

“ ... and I told her that it was none of her business,” Wendy was saying as she opened the door. Her head turned and she blinked. “Oh, Mrs. Miller. Hi. And ... Mom?”

I smiled, turning, twisting my gem.

Already, my daughter’s hands went to the buttons of her blouse. She popped the first through its eyelet, the smooth button catching the light and flashing brightly for a moment. I smiled, eager to show all these women how daughters should behave.

I had a juicy pussy in need of being eaten. Rita and Holly had to see the rewards they would receive.


Mitch Miller

I sat on the couch, waiting to find out how the meeting went. I didn’t have a full day of work. The job was wrapping up. The money was good, but it was time to find another project. I leaned back in my chair, waiting calmly.

It felt right to wait here.

Footsteps approached. I straightened. The front door opened. The alarm system announced it as I heard two sets of footsteps enter. I turned my head to the foyer entrance, seeing shadows shift. Then my wife and daughter appeared around it, my daughter smiling, my wife bubbling.

“Oh, that went well,” my wife, Anna, said. “Rita and Holly are both onboard. They’re going to bring their husbands around tomorrow evening so I can educate them, then we’ll get the rest of their daughters. Wendy now understands how to be a good girl.”

“Yep,” my daughter, Valerie, said, a naughty twinkle in her eyes.

My wife and daughter looked so much alike, but Valerie was the sexier of the two. She was young and tight, her bushy, brown hair falling about her fifteen-year-old face. She wore her sleeveless dress, her fingers already unbuttoning her blouse, working it off fast, her fat buttons pushing through the eyelets. She had a bright smile, her necklace swaying.

My wife was a beautiful woman, for someone her age. She had darker hair, not as long, only down to her shoulders, and lacked the full volume as our daughter’s locks. My cock was rock hard. I salivated for my daughter’s beauty.

Valerie’s blouse opened. Her small breasts came into sight. Her mother had larger tits, round and plump, but they lacked that teenage perkiness. My daughter’s were twin mounds of perfection just begging to be played with. I spent my entire life not even thinking that my daughter was a sexual being. I used to think it was wrong, that society was right.

... society doesn’t know what is best for my daughter, my wife knows...

The hunger in me swelled. “So Valerie did good?”

“Oh, she was just perfect,” my wife said, a big smile on her face. “She didn’t give me any lip. Brought Wendy over just on time. She was the perfect example to the mothers.” A shudder ran through my wife. “She ate my pussy and show them the benefits to dominating their daughters.

“That’s wonderful,” I said, smiling at my daughter. “I’m so glad you did good.”

... a good daddy encourages his daughter with pussy licking...

I licked my lips. I couldn’t resist. My daughter slid off her blouse, her perky tits jiggling while my wife said, “Rita and Holly were just so pliant. Once they understood, they were very appreciative. Weren’t they?”

“Oh, yes,” my daughter said, her necklace swaying as she worked off her skirt. “You were just perfect, Mom. You did it.”

“I did it,” my wife said, nodding her head. She was taking off her own blouse, exposing her breasts. They just weren’t as perky as our daughter’s. Not as firm. There was some sag to them. I used to think they were amazing.

Then my wife opened my eyes to the sexual beauty of our daughter.

“Oh, Mitch, uh...” My wife frowned as I fell to my knees before Valerie, unable to wait. I grabbed her skirt and tugged down on the elastic band. I hauled it down, groaning as my daughter’s pussy came into view.

Her brown bush adorned her twat, her juices coating on it. That wonderful, tangy passion filled over me. I couldn’t think of anything else but her snatch. Of just licking it. Eating her. I leaned in, that scent filling my nose.

“Mitch?” my wife asked. “What are you doing?”

... good girls need to be encouraged...

“Encouraging our daughter,” I said, my hands sliding up my daughter’s bare thighs to that tight, peachy rump. I could be happy only fucking her. My wife’s pussy wasn’t nearly as tight or hot. That tangy musk filled my nostrils. I couldn’t think of anything. “She did good.”

I couldn’t focus on anything else. I had so many questions, but this scent ... My mouth watered ... I had to feast.

“I guess so,” my wife said as I buried my face into our daughter’s pussy.

“Oh, Daddy, yes,” my daughter moaned, her firm breasts jiggling over me as I licked and lapped at that underage twat.

My tongue darted through her folds. Her silky pubic hair caressed me. It was a wicked thrill to enjoy. That wonderful feeling of her silky pubic hair caressing my face. She whimpered and gasped. Her hips wiggled from side to side. Her bush rubbed across my face. It was incredible to feel. My tongue darted through her folds. I lapped at her. I caressed her. My tongue plunged into her depths.

My tongue soaked in her cunt’s juices. It was this wonderful treat. I swirled and fluttered my tongue through her depths. This wondrous delight was amazing to experience. It was a treat. My tongue darted through her folds. I teased her. I caressed her. I fluttered my tongue through her depths. This hunger swelled through me.

I just had to feast on her. Devour her. My hands gripped her hips. I squeezed and kneaded her. My fingers pulled her tight against me. Her juices spilled over my mouth. That wonderful passion filled me. My daughter quivered, moaned. She made such sweet sounds.

“Oh, Daddy, yes!” my daughter moaned. “Ooh, I love being your good girl. Ooh, yes, yes, that feels so good.”

“Well, keep encouraging our daughter,” my wife said, shifting beside us. I bet she wanted her pussy licked, but I’d rather devour this perfect, young cunt. Valerie was so hot and still tight. Fresh and delicious.

My dick was so hard.

“Ooh, that’s good,” my daughter moaned. “Oh, wow, yes. Mmm, Mom, what’s for dinner because Daddy might be having pussy, but what are the rest of us having?”

My wife giggle. “That’s close to you being a bad girl.”

“Close,” my daughter moaned as my hands slid around her waist. I grabbed her rump, squeezing it, remembering how I spanked her ass. I pulled her tight. Her pussy rubbed across my face. Her small breasts quivered of me.

“We’re having chicken for dinner,” my wife said. “It’s been in the crock-pot all day, but I have to get the sides ready. Enjoy your reward. You did good.”

“Thanks,” my daughter groaned, quivering.

My wife leaned over and gave my daughter a quick kiss not on Valerie’s lips, but on her small, dusky nipple. My daughter shuddered at the sucking kiss, then my wife whirled and darted away, leaving me to enjoy my daughter all on my own.

“Oh, Daddy, yes,” my daughter moaned, her fingers grabbing my short hair. She gripped me, grinding her pussy on my lips.

My tongue darted through her folds. That wonderful, tangy juices soaked my mouth. The incestuous flavor made me tremble. My daughter whimpered. She wiggled back and forth. She ground on me, her head shaking. Her eyes fluttered. She threw back her head, her small breasts quivering.

I made her feel good. I encouraged her. My tongue stroked across her folds. I squeezed her rump, feeling the perkiness of her ass. My fingers kneaded her as my tongue thrust deep into her depths. My dick throbbed.

I took her cherry.

My tongue soaked in her incestuous depths. It felt so right to do this. My wife was correct. There was nothing wrong with this. It was wonderful. Amazing. My daughter was perfect. Her moans echoed around me as her cute face twisted.

“Daddy! Daddy!” she moaned. “Oh, you love my pussy! Ooh, yes, yes, you’re always going to encourage me to be a good girl.”

“I will!” I moaned, her juices running down my chin and neck. Her tangy musk filled my nose, that intoxicating delight. “Every day.”

“Thank you, Daddy!” she moaned. “I love you so much.”

“I love you,” I groaned and sucked on her clit.

She gasped. Her back arched and her little breasts thrust forward. Her body quivered, her small breasts jiggling. She licked her lips. Her eyes shone with such a naughty sparkle. My dick was so hard in my jeans as I pleased her.

I nursed on her clit. I sucked on her hard bud. Valerie gasped. Her breasts jiggled. I nibbled on her. My tongue swirled around it. My fingers kneaded her rump. I pulled her tight to me. I squeezed her. I pulled her tight to my mouth.

Her moans grew louder. Her juices hotter. Her face contorted with her bliss. I was pleasing her. My daughter shuddered. Then her head threw back. Her small breasts thrust forward, her necklace bouncing as she gasped out her rapture.

“Daddy! Daddy! Yes!”

A tangy flood of her pussy juices spilled into my mouth.

“Your stubble feels amazing on my pussy!” she gasped. “I’m cumming! I love cumming!”

“I love making you cum!” I growled into her snatch. I thrust my tongue into her pussy as her juices bathed my face.

Her cunt writhed around my tongue. My dick ached and throbbed. I gripped my daughter’s rump as she shuddered. She gripped my fingers, staring down at me with her glassy, brown eyes. Her breasts rose and fell as her passion crested in her.

I lapped at her pussy, gentle licks, to gather up all of her tangy passion. It was the best thing in the world. She gripped my hair for a moment. She trembled through her orgasm. Then she sighed. She pulled my head from her pussy.

“Oh, Daddy, thank you for my reward,” she said, such a sweet girl.

I stood up, my hands still kneading her rump, and kissed my daughter on the mouth. My heart beat faster. She melted against me, so lithe and beautiful. The way my wife used to be. My tongue thrust into my daughter’s mouth, loving her.

It felt so right now.


Anna Miller

I finished my last bite of dinner. The chicken came out great, seasoned perfect, or so I thought. My husband had two helpings and my daughter cleared her plate. She had a bright smile on her face. She looked so beautiful naked, showing off her body for my appreciation. My pussy itched, naughty thoughts rippling through my mind.

“That was great,” Mitch said, leaning back, his muscular chest rippling. He was such a hunky man. Strong and brawny. I always enjoyed when he used his strength to carry me. To take me hard in the bedroom.

“Yes, it was,” I said, standing up. My naked breasts swayed as I scooped up my husband’s plate, resting it on my own, the fork shifting on it. Then I grabbed my daughter’s.

“Thank you, Mom,” she said, smiling brightly. A pleased thrill shot through me. Valerie was such a good daughter now.

I stacked the salad bowls on top of the plates and bustled towards the kitchen. I hummed, feeling so good. I scraped the plates and bowls in the garbage and set them in the sink. My daughter squealed in the dining room.

“Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, enjoy your dessert.”

I headed back out to the dining room to grab the other dishes and found Valerie sitting on the table, Mitch kneeling before her. He had his face buried into her twat, feasting on her. She had a grip on his sandy-blond hair. She shuddered, his hands stroking her, one reaching up to grab her breast. His large hand squeezed around the small, ripe tit.

“Devouring her again?” I asked as I grabbed the main salad bowl and the bottle of my homemade vinaigrette dressing. “You’re going to spoil her.”

“He has to devour me, Mom,” my daughter said, giving me a smoky smile.

I frowned.

“You were a naughty mommy, weren’t you?” my daughter continued. “Having Daddy spank me. Fuck me.”

I blinked at her words. They were so ... bratty again. “Are you being a bad girl again?” I asked. I had hypnotized her to act out every so often so I could have the fun of watching my husband spank her. “Do you need to be disciplined?”

“Do I?” she asked, arching her eyebrows. “Or do you?”

My hands darted to my breasts to grab my amulet. There was something very off about the way she was smiling at me. My fingers roamed between my breasts, searching for it. My heart beat faster. Where was it? It should be around my neck.

“Did you drop something, Mom?” my daughter asked. She raised up her hand. Dangling from her fingers was a gold chain and a red crystal, the flaw in it.

I froze. Then I realized my daughter’s other hand was between her breasts. She was stroking her necklace that she...

She had a crystal about her neck. A blue one. She twisted it and the light flashed across my face. There was a flaw in there. A serpent burning in azure flames. My heart beat faster. I shouldn’t be looking at it. I couldn’t fall under her spell.

With a shout, straining with every bit of my will, I wrenched my gaze away from the amulet. It almost hurt to stop looking at it. I cast my gaze to the side, my heart pounding. The room spun around me.

“Do you remember yesterday when I said I was naughty? I was bound to the table. You were using me in your demonstration for Trina and Evie?” I asked. “Thing is, Mom, I was naughty. I had to be disciplined because I did something bad. I used your credit card to order my own amulet. Overnight shipping. Cost a bundle.”

I trembled.

“Did you think I wouldn’t notice you bemusing Daddy when he tried to call the police? Or that I wasn’t there, licking your asshole, while you hypnotized that cop with your amulet?” There was a sneer to her words that rose over the noisy sounds of my husband eating her pussy. “It was easy to find out how you did it. Where you got this power. You sent me to do my homework after using me. I got it done fast, then I checked your browser history.”

My daughter made a tsking sound while I struggled to think. I had to get my amulet away from her. No, I had to get away from her before I fell under her spell and get a replacement one. She already had my husband. He was just feasting on her.

I backed away, heading towards the kitchen, holding the salad bowl and dressing. My heart thundered in my chest, pumping pure ice through me. My stomach roiled. I had to regain control. I had to restore my perfect family. First, I had to take care of the dishes in my hand.

“Where are you going, Mommy?” I asked.

“To the kitchen,” I said. “I have to do the dishes.”

“Well, of course you do,” I said. “A good mother and wife does the dishes.”

... a good mother and wife does the dishes...

... a good mother and wife cleans the house...

... a good mother and wife cooks delicious dinners...

“I made sure you wouldn’t remember,” my daughter said. “I wanted to see how long it took before you realized you didn’t have any power. You caught on pretty fast. Mmm, but it’s fun being open about it. You’re squirming.”

I trembled in the kitchen, my hands itching to start washing the dishes. I had to be a good mother and wife and do the dishes.

“I got you the moment I walked into Wendy’s house,” she continued. “You were kind enough to put Mrs. Bowers and Mrs. Anderson under already, so I just had to get you. You weren’t expecting it. You fell under my power in a flash.”

I trembled, the bowl shaking in my hand.

“No,” I groaned, shaking my head. “No, you couldn’t have.”

“Good mommies do all the housework,” my daughter said.

... good mommies do all the housework...

... good mommies lick their daughters’ pussies...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.